Audience Participation

Story Info
Roommate watches and then joins in.
1.2k words
4.17
88.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had dropped by late one evening to her townhouse, and was greeted by her at the door with the warning that her roommate was home. We needed to be quiet and let her sleep. "Okay," I said. She led me into the living room, where she had been reading.

She was wearing one of my favorites; it was a peach-colored "shorty" nightgown that showed off her long, tan legs, and more. She looked hot, and she knew it. We sat across from each other in the small living room, and chatted about the day, and some of our crazy friends. She had pulled her legs up under her when she had first sat down, but as our conversation continued, she stretched them out and onto the ottoman. The edge of her gown barely covered her pussy, and as she turned, I was given quite a show.

She began to play with her pussy, subtly at first, with just a quick brush of her fingers. But, pretty soon she had allowed her legs to drift apart and she was stroking her pussy. I could see that she was very wet, and my prick was growing hard in my pants. After a few minutes, the conversation stopped, as she was too busy rubbing herself to be able to concentrate on any talk. I slowly unzipped my shorts, and pulled my cock from inside my boxers. I sat and stroked myself at a matching pace to her.

She opened her eyes, and saw me, and said softly, "Come here." I stood and moved across to her. She reached up and undid my belt; then slowly pulled my shorts to my ankles. "Take off your shirt, too." She said. As I did, she sat up and removed her small nightgown. "I want you in me now." She said.

I pushed aside the ottoman and kneeled between her spread legs. Her pussy glistened in front of me. I wanted to taste that sweetness, but she said again, "I want you in me NOW!" I pushed my hard cock up to her pussy lips, rubbing the head slowly up and down her wet slit, then pushed into her in one smooth motion. She gasped out loud, and clamped her pussy tightly around my cock. I pulled slowly back until I was almost out of her, then slammed all the way in again. She moaned and smiled, and said she wanted more of that.

I began to pump in and out of her in a steady pace, enjoying the sensation of her hot, wet pussy around my cock. I slid back and forth, in and out, and pretty soon she began to really start moving with me. She was pushing forward to meet each thrust, and would grind herself against me as I pushed deeply into her. Suddenly, she clamped hard, and her whole body convulsed in a huge orgasm. She was grunting and squirming and suddenly my balls tightened up and I knew I was going to join in her ecstasy, as I began to cum inside of her. She felt the first hot spurt of my cum inside her and let out a yelp, then wrapped her legs tightly around me, pulling me into her. She and I pumped against each other for what seemed a long, long time. I could feel the cum spurting into her again and again.

When we finally we able to settle down, and catch our breath, we noticed that her roommate was sitting on my chair, nude, and was furiously fingering herself. She had obviously been there watching us for some time. Neither of us had noticed her come into the room. Her roommate was grinning ear to ear, and said, "You guys are too hot to watch! I want some of that action, too!"

With that, she stood up and danced sensuously in front of both of us. She moved like a cat, very slinky and sexy, as she gave us this sexy dance show. I had moved up onto the sofa next to my girlfriend, and the two of us were sitting back enjoying the dance. My girlfriend was rubbing her pussy, and I was starting to get hard again. Her roommate moved closer to us, and dropped to her knees in front of us. She pinched and played with her breasts, and then leaned over and licked my girlfriend's pussy. Then she really dove in and began to really give her a workout. Her tongue was all over that pussy, in and out, and my girlfriend was moaning and groaning like crazy. Suddenly, she placed her lips on my girlfriend's clit, and began to slowly suckle it. My girlfriend screamed and clamped her knees together and began to cum again violently. The roommate held her place and kept giving all her attention to that hot, wet clit.

I was now very hard, and was stroking myself watching this action right next to me. I wanted to fuck someone and I wanted to fuck someone right now. As if she could read my mind, the roommate pulled away from my girlfriend, smiled at her, and asked if it was okay if she took me for a ride. With a satiated smile and nod from her, the roommate rose up and straddled me. She grabbed my hard cock and pointed it into her pussy. She hovered above me, with my hard tip just inside her, and played with my cock for a minute, then very, very slowly, lowered herself onto me.

As she sat down onto my cock, she looked deeply into my eyes, and said, "You feel amazing. I knew you would fill me up. I am going to ride your beautiful cock until we both cum together. Ready?"

"Okay." Was all I could manage to say.

She began to rise up, her pussy lips tightly around my cock, creating this incredible suction. Then she pushed herself down fast and hard, ground her pussy against my hairy crotch, and then repeated that move again. She was tight, and wet, and hot, and I was going to get fucked like never before. This gal was really something. She tossed her head back, and laughed out loud, and then began to ride my cock. She was gyrating on me, and pumping me, and it was wild.

I could feel the cum in my balls, and I said I didn't think I could hold back much longer. She reached back and grabbed my balls with her left hand. As she began to squeeze them and fondle them, I began to cum. She ground down on me as I spurted into her. She rubbed her pussy furiously against me, and then she began to cum, too. I pumped my cum into her and she ground her pussy down onto my cock, taking it all.

When we returned to earth, my girlfriend said that was fun to watch, and really a hot experience for her, too. But, she said that it wasn't going to be a regular thing- she wanted me for herself. About a week later, I learned that her roommate had moved out of state, so never did see her again. But, my girlfriend and I would talk about that night occasionally, and have some really hot sex acting out that night.