Audit Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,361 Followers

"The one with the paunch and white hair is the man she was with yesterday," Mandy whispered. I didn't see them together but the word Mandy used burned brightly and permanently in my mind. Blowjob. A simple word, a word meaning an oral sex act, something that Sheryl had done to me thousands of times. But a word that helped destroy any hope of my marriage continuing.

We sat and watched. The four men stood in a circle around Sheryl and they all talked and laughed. Sheryl would touch the men on their arms or their chest as they talked. She was the center of attention and really enjoying herself. And so did her entourage. All at once the four men sat down around the room. Two on the couch against the far wall and two in office chairs facing her desk. They all turned slightly to where Sheryl was standing, in the corner next to the window. From where the telescope was mounted there was an excellent view of everybody and everything going on over there.

Sheryl started to sway. She was moving to music that I couldn't hear. Sheryl's a good dancer and this wasn't the first time I'd seen her dancing solo. She did it for me when she wanted to turn me on just before jumping in bed on top of me. And she did turn me on. I watched as she danced around the room and in front of each member of her audience. She dipped and swayed and ran her fingers across the shoulders of the men as she passed close to them. Watching her move around like that would normally get me excited but watching her now, in front of an audience of her coworkers, had the opposite affect. Slowly she swayed around until she was back in the corner where she started. She reached up under her hair and behind her neck. The two straps of the halter top collapsed in front and with a simple wiggle of her hips the dress fell to the floor around her feet. She stood there wearing only the tiny black thong. With a smile and a shimmy she danced through the seated men. This time they reached out and ran their hands over her body. They touched her magnificent breasts, her flat stomach, her lovely legs, her shapely ass, and the thong covered mound between her legs. At each touch I flinched. Mandy held my hand as tight as she could without cutting of circulation. Sheryl stopped. She stood in the middle of the men and looked at each one smiling. Her hands moved over her body starting at her neck, over her breasts, down her stomach, and to her hips where she hooked her thumbs under the fabric of the thong. Then slowly bending forward as far as she could bend, she pushed the thong down to her feet. Then she stood up and stepped forward to strike a pose. Her smile was radiant. It just about crushed the life out of me.

The four men applauded, her dance done. I watched as she slowly walked over to the desk and stood beside it looking over her shoulder sensuously. One man, the man who finger fucked her the other day, stood and started unbuckling his pants. The other men just sat smiling and watching. As soon as the man was behind Sheryl she leaned over and put her hands and elbows on the desk top. The man's cock was now exposed and standing erect. He approached her from behind and without any foreplay or tenderness whatsoever he shoved his cock deep inside Sheryl's body. Her face lit up with the first thrust. He started pumping in and out, at first slowly but gaining speed and strength with each thrust. There was a familiarity about their movements that told me they've been intimate before, probably many times before. I saw her look over her shoulder and say something to him but couldn't make out what: Probably urging him on. I turned away from the screen and looked out the window. I needed a break. My reality needed to rest. Mandy stroked my back and whispered, "It's okay. It'll be over soon."

When I turned back I saw the grimace on the face of the man impaled in my wife's pussy. He was obviously coming inside her. I didn't remember seeing him put on a condom so he was screwing my wife bareback and leaving me a gift. As he came down from his orgasm, another man stood and started dropping his pants. The first man moved out of the way and the second man took his place. The new lover's cock was a lot larger than the first man's and when he rammed it home Sheryl's mouth flew open so wide I could see the gold filling in her back molar. Her body fell onto the desk smashing her breasts as she reached out and grabbed the edges. The man behind her started plowing away making ripples flow up her ass. She raised her head from the desk and I could see her eyes squeeze tightly closed. I've seen that face before, when she orgasms. The man in back continued slamming into her and she continued to hold onto the desk for dear life. All at once they froze. Their expressions told me they were both coming. Sheryl's face was one of pure rapture. A giant smile broke out on the man's face as he stood there emptying his seed in my wife's womb. When his balls were empty he slowly pulled his cock out and rubbed it over her ass wiping the remnants of his cum all over her soft skin.

The smile on her face was breathtaking.

A third man readied himself standing next to the desk. It was the older man with the paunch that I associated with the word 'Blowjob.' He was stroking his smallish cock and leering at the woman bent over the desk. The second man moved out of the way and the white haired old man took his place. He leaned down and said something to Sheryl. Sheryl reached behind her back and took the man's little cock in her hand and guided it between her cheeks. She wasn't aiming for her pussy. She was aiming for the little brown rosebud nestled between her soft ass cheeks. The man pushed forward and Sheryl jerked momentarily, her face looking startled. The man started stroking in and out slowly at first but picking up speed as he went. Once he found a rhythm Sheryl fell forward, smashing her breasts out to her sides again, and reached around with both hands holding her ass cheeks apart. The old guy didn't last long. He shot his load in her bowels and fell down exhausted on her back. She looked almost bored but politely waited for him to finish and pull out. At that point the fourth man was standing with his cock in his hand getting ready for his turn. The old man stumbled over to his chair and collapsed, his little shriveled up cock hidden by a ripple of his fat belly.

The last man wanted the only unused hole and stuck his cock over the edge of the desk and into Sheryl's waiting mouth. She gobbled it up like candy. Her head bobbed up and down, actually side to side on the desk, as she sucked and licked the swollen cock. She looked uncomfortable. All at once she let the cock fall from her mouth onto the desk. Then she stood up, walked around to the front of the desk, and knelt down. She took his cock back in her mouth and continued the energetic blowjob. From my point of view all I could see was the top of Sheryl's blond head moving back and forth as she sucked away. After a few minutes of her doing all the work the man grabbed her hair and started pumping his hips, ramming his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her mouth and throat mercilessly. Suddenly he stopped, Sheryl's nose buried in his pubic hair. He exploded in her mouth and down her throat with animal ferocity. Her face started to turn red and she pulled back to get some air. He remained with his cock planted in her mouth for a long time, longer than I could endure. When she stood she went to kiss the man but he turned away and collapsed in his chair. Everybody laughed. Sheryl just stood among the men naked and beautiful with cum dripping from every hole in her body like it was an everyday occurrence. Maybe it was. That part hadn't been determined yet.

I felt Mandy's arms around my shoulders. When I turned to look at her she was facing away from the monitor and crying. She was crying for me. I looked back at the screen and saw Sheryl bending over to pick up her dress. The men had their pants back on and were heading for the door. Sheryl took a long drink of the soda sitting on her desk, threw her head back to gargle, and then swallowed. She then opened a desk drawer, pulled out a towel, and started wiping the cum out of her holes. After a few minutes of running the towel between her legs and ass cheeks she walked around the desk and out of camera range. When she came back she was dressed in her usual business outfit and stuffing her little black dress into a dress bag. Five minutes later she was back at her computer reviewing her emails like nothing had happened.

But something had happened. Our marriage had died.

My heart was beating fast but not enough to shoot my blood pressure through the roof. I was surprisingly calm. Maybe I already knew what I was going to do. I became aware of Mandy's soft sobs on my shoulder again.

"It's all over Mandy," I said quietly. She sat up and looked at the monitor and then at me.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"Not too good, but a hell of a lot better than the other day. I'm pretty numb right now. I think I'm going to have a pretty bad weekend once it all sinks in."

"What can I do?"

"I don't know. I'm definitely not going home. I'll drive up to my father's place and talk with him. He's always had a pretty rational way of looking at things. Maybe he can give me some advice."

"Well remember I'm here for you, we all are. Just ask."

"Thanks Mandy. I appreciate it. And if I don't say anything to anybody else today, thank them for me too."

"I will."

Mandy left me alone with my thoughts. A few minutes later Red came in and sat down at one of the computers. He didn't make eye contact with me. I guess Mandy told him what went on. A half hour later four pictures appeared on the large 60 inch monitor. Beneath them was an organizational chart of the Enterprise Research and Development Corporation.

"I thought you'd like to know. These are the four guys. They are all your wife's immediate supervisors. They're two levels down from the top echelon management and have direct control over her work. I have their personnel files if you want them. In another hour I'll know everything about their lives; finances, family, everything. I'll put everything in a file on your computer for you."

I never said a word. Red continued working in silence and I sat there looking at the faces of the four men who fucked my wife. I can't blame them though. Any man in his right mind would want to fuck Sheryl: Anybody but me that is. I was no longer in my right mind.

Adrianna was the last to leave and stopped by to see if I was okay. She heard the details about Sheryl's lunchtime session and spoke softly as she wished me well for the weekend. When I was alone again the pain started in earnest. Tears forced their way out of my eyes and onto the desk top. I had to get away and think. I looked at the telescope monitor and saw Sheryl packing up her desk. The dress bag with her little black dress was draped over her chair and she stuffed the cum soaked towel in another plastic bag. I picked up the phone and dialed home leaving Sheryl a message that I was going to my father's for the weekend. I then called my dad and asked if he wanted a visitor for the weekend. I don't know how he did it but he sensed something was wrong and said to come ahead. Fifteen minutes later I was on the road.

********

Monday morning I walked into the offices of The Landmass Development Group with more energy and sense of purpose than I had in several days. My dad is a wise man and helped me to figure out what I wanted to do. He didn't tell me what to do; he just helped me navigate the currents of the ocean I was drowning in. I made up my mind. I knew what had to happen. Now I needed my team to make things work.

Jackie walked up to where I was making coffee and stood watching me.

"You okay boss?" She asked, her black eyes staring holes through me.

"I'm okay. Thanks for asking."

Without saying another word she put her arms around me and gave me a giant hug. I felt the rings and studs of one ear digging in my chest. I didn't say a word. I just enjoyed the moment.

"Am I disturbing anything?" Yan said from the door.

We broke apart, acting startled and guilty. We walked away and smiled at the little Asian woman. She smiled back, her beautiful smile lighting up the room. She reached out for my hand as I passed and escorted me to my office.

When Red showed up I asked him to gather the forces. I wanted to have a council of war. His smile was from ear to ear. Everybody gathered again in my office, with the 'In Conference' sign on the door.

"Guys, I've come to a decision. Actually I had a lot of help making up my mind; my father. Anyway here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to see a lawyer today and start the divorce process. I'm going to have the papers served at her office at lunch time as soon as they're ready. Hopefully, the process server will interrupt one of her little trysts. Then I'm going to call her and let her know that I've been watching everything she's been doing. I'm going to tell her that she has a choice to make; me or her lovers. If she chooses me then she needs to do three things. File a sexual harassment suit naming her four supervisors and the management of her company. She has to resign. And finally I'm gong to ask her to explain why she did this to me. If she does everything I ask, without hesitation, I'll put the divorce on hold and see if we can work things out. I'm not sure we can after what I've seen but I'll give us a chance. If she doesn't do any of the three things then I'm going to send out an email barrage to everybody in Enterprise Research and Development containing short videos of her activities. Also the wives of her four supervisors will get the videos and an offer of the raw footage. I know it's vindictive but I need to do something, anything to let those men know they can't take advantage of Sheryl, and me. I need for them to feel some of the pain I feel. Maybe revenge isn't right but I don't care right now.

"Now you guys need to get all this spy equipment out of here, and out of my house, and get out of their systems. I don't want to leave any trace that we were there. Pack up everything and get it out of here tonight. And anything that pertains to Sheryl, pack up separately and give it all to Adrianna to hold for me. Keep backups but don't keep anything that will get you in trouble. But before you do all that I need some help with the emails should it come to that. Red, can you do that for me? "

"Already done boss. I'll set it up on your computer so it's untraceable back to you. With the push of a button the building across the street will implode from everybody simultaneously sucking in a breath when they see it."

"Let's not get overly dramatic there Red," I said smiling. "I just want a nice neat nuclear strike and pray that I don't have to use it."

"Uh boss," said Red sheepishly. "I might have some more information for you about what's been going on over there. Do you want it now or later in private?"

"Shoot, everyone here knows everything else so a little more isn't going to matter. Go ahead."

"I'm pretty sure I know when this all started and why. I went over your wife's emails for the last year and found one that says that she's in line for a major promotion when one of the managers retires this coming spring. It's from one of her bosses, Brad Paxton. When I looked at her calendar for the days after that email I see Paxton's name on her calendar at lunch every Wednesday. Boss, I think she's been having sex with her boss as a way of guaranteeing the promotion. It seemed to have started last October. In December another of the manager's names shows up on her lunchtime schedule, but on Thursdays. That one's the old fat guy. I'm only guessing here but I think somehow the old fat guy found out what they were doing and threatened to blow the whistle if he wasn't included. I found an email from him with a thinly veiled threat to that affect. Then in January a third manager's name appears on the schedule on Tuesdays and the fourth on Mondays starting in April. Once a month she has them all together on Friday, like you witnessed last week. She doesn't appear to be involved with any other managers or coworkers, just these four. Her weekly lunch schedules full up now and there aren't any other manager's anyway. I copied all the pertinent emails to your computer along with her calendar.

"Oh, and you should know there wasn't any activity at your home over the weekend. She spent a quiet couple days lounging around the house, reading, took a long bath, and did some sun bathing. I think she's only messing around at work. Just thought you needed to know."

"Thanks Red," I said trying to fit the new pieces of information into what I already knew. "I appreciate your diligence, all of you. I also appreciate your being there for me and your friendship. I'll never forget it."

Everybody gave me the best present, they smiled at me.

I looked back at my friends and smiled back. "Okay gang, let's get busy. And I want everything on the Landmass audit on my desk by five o'clock today. Oh and team, I'm going home this afternoon to get some things. I'm going to need somebody to keep an eye across the street and call me if she leaves the building. I'll let you all know where I'm staying as soon as I get situated."

"No!" Both Mandy and Adrianna said at the same time. Mandy scowled and turned to Adrianna and put a finger in her face and said, "No! I already told you Marty that you can stay in our guest room. I've even changed the sheets in there. As soon as you get what you want from your house you'll be staying with us. Don't argue with me. That's what's going to happen."

"Okay, I know when not to argue. I'll call you when I'm finished and get directions."

The meeting ended and everyone scattered. Red sat at one computer setting up my nuclear email bomb. Yan and Jackie started dismantling and boxing up the equipment around the room, all except the telescope and the computer monitor. We were going to need that when the shit hits the fan. Mandy and Adrianna went to the other office and started gathering all of the Landmass paperwork. I'm afraid our original estimate was right. We weren't going to be able to pull Landmass' collective asses out of the fire this time. I found a divorce attorney near our house and made an appointment for that afternoon.

At lunch time Adrianna came to where I was sitting in Yan's office and handed me my cell phone. I didn't want to be anywhere near the telescope monitor during lunch time. I'd already seen too much.

"Marty call Sheryl. We need you to call to see if she acts the same way she did last time after you hang up. We need a video of it."

Sadly I took the phone and pressed her office number on speed dial.

When she answered she sounded winded, like she had just run back to pick up the phone. But I knew that's not what she did. In my imagination I saw her lying back on her desk with her legs up in the air, spread wide, and one of her lovers pounding away between them. I didn't need to see it; my imagination conjured up enough painful images.

When we hung up I looked over at Adrianna who was standing just outside the doorway looking down the hall. She waved down the hall toward my office and then turned toward me.

"Thanks boss, we got it," she said.

"Did she..." I asked sheepishly.

Adrianna just nodded and walked away.

********

Monday and Tuesday night I stayed late at work and successfully avoided Sheryl at home. Wednesday at 12:15 pm was the scheduled time for everything to happen. I spent Tuesday preparing the final report to Landmass about their financial situation. I needed the office space for another couple days so I just set the report on my desk until I finished what I had to do.

radk
radk
1,361 Followers