Audit Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red told me he figured out a way to unlock Sheryl's office door remotely. "You see, every door in their offices has an electronic lock. Every employee has a microchip in their id. badge and they wave it at the door lock to open any door. To lock a door once they're inside they press the lock/unlock button. There's a little light next to each door handle: Locked doors display red, unlocked doors green. One of their computers controls who has access to which rooms and logs all entries and exits. And guess who now controls that computer? At the proper time I'll unlock her door and then... Well, you know what happens next." He was rather proud of himself, so much so he smiled. Smiling isn't something Red did too often.

Wednesday morning was quiet and particularly solemn. We all met for a late breakfast and then adjourned to the quiet of my temporary office at Landmass. Exactly at noon Sheryl's lover showed up. It was the Brad fellow who I saw fingering Sheryl that first day. We all sat around the telescope monitor and watched as they talked for a while and then started to get down to business. Sheryl was going to get more than a foot rub this time. By the time Sheryl's breasts were hanging out of her blouse and Brad's hands were down inside her panties, I was getting nervous and worried that the process server wouldn't show up on time. As we watched, the two lovers suddenly jerked their heads toward the door and franticly started getting their clothes back in place. A man in a suit came into view and stood in front of the desk. He said something we couldn't hear, but we all knew what he was saying, and then he held out a large manila envelope. Sheryl took it and he turned and walked away. Sheryl sat down heavily in her chair while Brad just stood there looking stupid. We watched as she pulled out the papers and stared at them. Brad tried to take the papers from her but she pulled back and everything flew all over her desk. They scattered around with the photos landing face up. Gingerly she picked up one picture in each hand and looked at them. One picture showed her extending her middle finger at the telephone, the other showed her bent over her desk with the old man's dick in her ass. Her head snapped around looking out the window. She ran to the window placing her palms on the glass looking across at our building. I could clearly see the expression on her face. It was utter terror. She was busted and she knew it. She also knew her world had just changed, and not for the better.

I pressed Sheryl's office number on my cell phone speed dial. When it rang she turned and looked at her phone like it was a rattlesnake shaking it's rattle at her. Slowly she moved to the phone and picked it up.

Her answer was almost a sob. "Hello?"

I said with a growl. "Tell Brad to leave."

She fell back down in her chair. She sat quietly with her chin on her chest for a long while before regaining her composure. Over the phone I heard her say, "Brad, go away. It's my husband."

He started to argue with her when she jumped up and screamed at him, "Just get the fuck out. He knows all about us asshole. If I were you I'd get out of here and run as far away as I could. Marty may be an accountant but he can kick your ass from here to Sunday. Now get out!"

I waited until I saw him leave. Sheryl sat back down and turned her chair to face the window.

"Sheryl, if there's any chance in hell for our marriage to survive you have to listen carefully and do exactly what I say," I said. "No arguments, no hesitation. You get one chance and one chance only. Do you understand?"

Through her tears she said, "Yes, I understand."

"I'm not messing around here Sheryl. You get only one chance to save everything. Are you sure you understand?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Good, now this is what's going to happen. First, you're going to quit your job. Second, you're going to file a sexual harassment law suit against each of your four lovers and against Enterprise as a whole. Third, you're going to explain to me why."

I saw her freeze and her empty hand move up to cover her mouth. I also heard the sobbing on the other end of the phone line. I reached over to my computer with my hand hovering over the 'enter' key. Once I pressed 'enter,' everybody at Enterprise, and the wives of a certain four managers, were going to receive the video of her activities. I hated to do it but I would.

I allowed her to compose herself and waited for an answer. I waited for a long time with my hand in mid-air.

The first words I heard over the phone were, "But Marty I've got a lot invested in Enterprise. I'm going to be..."

I pressed 'enter.' I also pressed 'off' on my phone.

"Okay guys," I said. "Let's get the rest of this equipment out of here and go home. Take the rest of the day off. I've got a meeting with Landmass' top man to give him the bad news at two. Go home and I'll see you back at the office tomorrow."

I glanced over at the telescope's display and saw Sheryl screaming and banging on the glass of her office window. Red reached down and turned off the display putting me out of my misery, but I couldn't stop staring at the blank screen. Before I could do or say anything else all five of my group, my team of expert accountants, my computer geeks, my best friends in the entire world, came over and put their arms around me. Even Red. Everybody understood what just happened and shared in my sadness. I never felt more love and compassion from anyone else in my entire life like I did just then. I had the best group of friends in the world and knew that with them by my side I could weather any storm.

I unchained my emotions and let the tears fall.

End of Chapter 1.