Audit Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,363 Followers

Brad was working hard behind me and I could feel an orgasm building deep down in my body. And from experience Brad was just about ready to shoot his load. I needed to end the call quickly and finish up.

"Okay sweetie, I'll see you at home. Gotta run to a meeting. See you." For some reason I pointed my middle finger at the phone after setting it back in the cradle. I held onto the sides of the desk for dear life as Brad pounded and pounded in me pushing me toward my lunchtime orgasm. And when I came so did Brad. This time we both moaned out loud.

As we dressed Brad asked me about giving the finger to the phone. I didn't know he saw me do that and for a second I didn't know what to say. "Marty and I haven't been getting along too well lately," I lied. "I was perturbed that he chose that moment to call. Shit, I was just about to come and he called. I had my lover's cock inside me making me feel so good and I guess I was a little mad. Fuck him!"

I guess Brad bought it but the more I thought about it after he left the more I convinced myself it was true, all except the part about us not getting along too well lately. Marty and I had been getting along fine, I was just mad he interrupted my building orgasm. Giving him the finger was a crude thing to do and truthfully I don't know why I did it in the first place. Marty called a couple more times while we were together and I gave the phone the finger each time. After a while it just became part of the play-acting I did, I guess more out of frustration over Marty's poor timing than anything else.

Two days later I received an email from Ambrose St. John, the man who was retiring soon and whose position I wanted. His message said he knew what Brad and I were really doing in our weekly 'status' meetings and he wanted to talk to me about it or he would have a talk with the Board of Directors. I called him up and asked him to come to my office. When he did he brought Brad along with him. What he said was quick and to the point.

"Mrs. Hughes, Brad, I know what's been going on in your office on Wednesdays. Don't lie to me and deny it, I have proof, photographic proof. Don't ask how I got it just be assured that I have it. I'll show it to you some time. So, now you're asking yourselves what I want. I want to be a part of it. I want to be included in your little meetings. If not, I'll go to the Board of Directors and show them my pictures."

I just sat there hanging my head. I didn't look at Brad. I knew what the old guy wanted. Maybe he didn't know the reason I agreed to start with Brad in the first place but if he had pictures then any chance of my getting the promotion was out the window. They could even fire me. I looked up at him and said, "What exactly do you want?"

He smiled a little smile, got up, closed and locked the door, then walked over standing next to me and said, "Let's start with a blow job," as he unzipped his zipper. I had no choice. The fat, white-haired old guy had me over a barrel. So I got down on my knees and took his tiny little cock into my mouth and sucked it until it was hard. His hands pushed my head all the way onto his cock trying to make me deep throat him. That wasn't going to happen because his length wasn't enough to even hit the back of my throat. I continued to suck on him as he thrust his hips into my face until he stiffened and shot his load in my mouth. It was a small, salty tasting load that I swallowed before looking up at him, and over at Brad.

"That was very good Mrs. Hughes," he said walking to the door zipping up his zipper. "Why don't you schedule a 'status' meeting for just us on Thursdays? I think I'm available at lunch time." And then he was gone. Brad and I looked at one another.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. "I don't know how he found out. What are you going to do?"

"Shit, what choice do I have?" I said. "I want his job so I guess I'll just have to meet with him on Thursdays until he retires." Brad shook his head then got up and left.

Great! Now I had two office lovers.

The week before Christmas my schedule started with Brad on Wednesday and Ambrose on Thursday.

I found out after the shit hit the fan that Ambrose really didn't have pictures of us. He lied. By then we'd been having our lunchtime meeting for a while. When I thought about it I realized that he'd manipulated me into doing something I didn't want to do pretty easily. I guess that's what made him a good manager.

Brad still left me unsatisfied even if he went away happy. Usually I found myself masturbating after he shot his load in me or waiting until he was gone and finishing the job. By then we had established a pattern and I could get him off in 15 or 20 minutes and have the rest of the hour to do myself and relax. Usually it was lock the door, kiss once or twice, strip off our clothes, fuck or suck, Brad shoots his load, I come using my fingers, and we both get dressed. Brad wasn't too imaginative, just straight suck and fuck. But when Ambrose joined in things started to change.

Ambrose was a bit more forceful and always told me what he wanted and every Thursday was different. Some days he had me lying on my back on my couch while he grunted away on top. Some days he bent me over my desk and fucked me from behind. Some days I knelt in front of him and sucked his tiny cock. And some days he used my ass to deposit his cum. I was there to please him, to make his day, to blow his mind. The fact that I was another person who may or may not have enjoyed our time together was irrelevant. He fucked me until he blew then he left. For him I was just a cum bucket. Most of the time I didn't even finish myself off afterwards, I just wiped off his mess and went back to work.

One Thursday at the end of January Ambrose showed up with a surprise. He brought along one of my other managers. I just stood there looking at the two of them as Ambrose talked. "Mrs. Hughes, Sheryl, I've been telling my good friend Tom how good you are at sucking cocks. He didn't believe me so I invited him along to see for himself. And I told him how good you looked without that fussy business suit on. So why don't you start today by giving us a little show and take off those clothes. Then get down on your knees. Since this is my time I'll go first. After I come then you can take care of Tom."

I stood there not knowing what to do. Having another manager know I was having sex for a promotion wasn't what I wanted. But the old fart said he had pictures of me and Brad and I couldn't risk having them sent to the board or they'd most likely fire me. If I lost my job then the cheating I did would go for nothing. I was stuck and I knew it. So, what's the old saying, 'in for a penny, in for a pound'? But I didn't know what to do with Tom standing there.

"Mrs. Hughes, I asked you to do something," Ambrose growled. "Remember the pictures?"

Like a trapped animal I just stood there wondering how deep the hole was I was digging. I reached up and started to unbutton my blouse. Ambrose punched Tom in the shoulder and smiled. Tom just watched as I slid my blouse down my arms and placed it on my desk. I reached to my left hip and slid the zipper of my skirt down. All I had to do was shake my hips and the skirt fell to the floor. I picked it up and set it on my blouse. I hooked my fingers in my pantyhose and slid my pantyhose and the little wisp of a panty underneath downward. Stepping out of my shoes and pulling my feet out of the heap of pantyhose, I lifted one foot and took the pantyhose and shoes off and put them in the pile. I stood there wearing nothing but my bra. I walked over to the middle of the room where Ambrose stood with his pants around his feet pulling on his cock with an index finger and thumb. I looked him in the eye, and reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. My breasts fell out and I caught the garment and tossed it to my desk and knelt down in front of him.

He stepped forward and moved his cock toward my mouth. I opened and sucked it in and bounced my head back and forth trying to make him come as quickly as I could. He didn't disappoint. After about five minutes of vigorous sucking he stiffened up and rammed my face into his pubic hair. I felt the hot liquid dripping on the back of my tongue as he came in my mouth. When he finished he stepped back to watch me swallow then tapped Tom on the shoulder. "Your turn good buddy."

Tom stepped forward and unzipped his pants and let them fall. He stood there with his boxers covering his lower half waiting for me to do something. I wasn't sure exactly what he wanted so I reached up for the elastic waist band and started pulling the boxers down. When they were mid-thigh his cock popped out and almost hit me in the nose. I was startled for a moment as the longest, fattest cock I've ever seen stared me in the face. I've been with three men before Marty, and for that matter a couple afterwards, and have never seen a cock the size of the one staring me in the face. Even a lot of the men in those porno movies weren't this big. It was enormous. I looked up in his face and saw him smiling down at me.

"Don't hurt yourself," he said with a smile. "It usually takes a little time to get used to."

I just set back on my feet and stared at the monster hanging in front of him. "There's no way I'm going to get that whole thing in my mouth," I thought. Slowly one of my hands reached out and wrapped its fingers around the shaft. I didn't tell it to do that, it had a mind of its own. It was hard and warm and I thought I could feel blood coursing through its veins. I just stayed there holding the mighty shaft for the longest time looking from it to Tom's face and back down again. I had to build up my nerve to lean forward and take in my mouth but when I did I had to open my mouth as wide as it could go. I took the giant shaft in my mouth as far as I could and felt it hit the back of my mouth. I stopped and pulled out and started over. After a few times getting used to its size I moved up and down on it easily. It was absolutely the largest thing I've ever had in my mouth, ever. Once I got into a rhythm I found I could suck it from the bulbous tip all the way down until it hit my throat, which was about half its length. I wasn't going to try to deep throat him, it would probably end up in my stomach.

While I sucked that monstrosity I noticed something odd. I was dripping wet between my legs. So much so that I felt something running down my thigh. Tom's huge cock turned me on and I wanted it inside me down there. I continued to suck and lick enjoying every inch of him as he violated my mouth. I reached up with one hand and found his ball sack and caressed it and gently squeezed it making him jump with each stroke of my mouth. I felt a twinge in his thighs, and then another, and another before he grabbed the back of my head and held me still, the shaft against the back of my mouth. Then he let loose. He shot his load into my mouth filling it to overflowing. He kept coming and coming and coming until I thought I was going to drown from all the juices. I swallowed three times to get everything down. I held his cock in my mouth until it started to shrink, I didn't want to let it go. When I finally pulled back and released his cock, it fell downward bouncing against his thigh. Then I looked down and saw lines of white liquid dangling from my chin and droplets on my breasts. I smiled and looked up at him. He smiled down at me and said, "Not bad for the first time. Wait until you feel it between your legs."

My eyes got as big as saucers. For a second I imagined what I would feel like with that thing impaled in me. The tingling in between my legs became a series of twitches as I thought about him inside me.

"I think Mrs. Hughes can squeeze you in at lunchtime on Tuesday," Ambrose said. Tom pulled his pants back up but I didn't move. I just knelt there thinking about his giant cock and what it could do to me. The more I thought about it the more I wanted it. By the time my mind came back down from the heavens they were gone. I looked over to make sure the red light was on saying they locked my door on the way out and fell over onto my back. I started rubbing my pussy vigorously. It didn't take long. I exploded, and squirted all over the side of my desk with one of the most massive orgasms I've ever experienced at my own hand. I just lay on the floor naked, panting, and trying to get my mind around what I just experienced. And I dreamed about next Tuesday.

Now I had three lovers.

The week started again and all day Monday I thought about what I was going to do Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for lunch, particularly Tuesday. And I wasn't disappointed.

When Tom showed up on Tuesday I found I wanted him more than I've ever wanted a man before, almost as much as my husband. We kissed and he ran his hands all over me and I rubbed between his legs while we undressed each other. Tom was gentle and caring and I found myself enjoying his body. He was a beautiful man, his body was tall and firm and well toned. Once naked I had a chance to look at him from bottom to top. It blew me away seeing how much he looked like a body builder. But what hung down from between his legs looked like it could do some weight lifting of its own. He led me to the couch and put me on my back and got between my legs. He kissed between my thighs and licked up and down the slit tasting my wetness and driving me wild. When he sucked my clit into his mouth I almost jumped off the couch. His mouth and tongue were wonderful, but I wanted his giant cock where his tongue was. I couldn't stop thinking about it. He licked and sucked me everywhere, but I particularly enjoyed when he pulled my clit into his mouth. His tongue and mouth brought me to heights of ecstasy that no man, except Marty, ever had. I tensed; I threw my head back; I moaned; and I exploded into his mouth. My mind went over the edge with my orgasm.

As the world started to coalesce around me again I felt the heat of Tom's body on top of me. The head of his shaft rubbed up and down on my slit making it wetter than it already was. Everything between my legs tingled with anticipation. I wanted him inside me so desperately that I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him toward me not caring how wet or how narrow my pussy was. I just wanted his giant cock inside me.

There aren't enough words in the English language to describe the feeling of his massive cock sliding up inside me. He stretched me like never before and it didn't hurt at all. It just made me feel like we had merged into a single person I was so full. And when he hit my cervix I jumped. No one has ever bottomed out in me before, and he wasn't even all the way inside. My mind ceased working. I just felt his body on top of mine and the heat of his breath against my neck as he started stroking in and out. I responded in kind and pumped up to meet his strokes.

He took me to heaven.

Tom was an expert lover, gentle and caring in his love making. It was making love. Brad and Ambrose screwed me but Tom made love to me. He took his time and brought me along with him as he built up toward his own orgasm. He pumped inside me, slowly at first then increasing the pace until his thrusts drove me deeply into the cushions of the couch. We held onto each other and stoked for the longest time and when Tom came inside me I went to heaven with him. We both exploded at the same time, moaning and panting and kissing. It was absolutely the best orgasm I've ever had, even better than the one I gave myself after sucking his cock the week before. We just held each other lying on the couch for several minutes. When he finally pulled out and sat up a gush of fluids flowed out of me and onto the couch. We laughed at the puddle between us. I got my towel and cleaned between my legs and then went over and cleaned between his, gently stroking his beautiful, limp shaft. When I mopped up the little puddle of cum the towel was soaked.

When we finished dressing I found I couldn't make eye contact with him. The guilt of what I had done had set in. Usually it didn't hit until after they were gone but I was on the verge of tears standing there in front of him knowing I just made love to someone who wasn't my husband. And make no mistake about it, we made love, we didn't just fuck. That's why I felt so guilty. He must have known what I was feeling because he came over and put his arms around me hugging me close to his body.

I started to cry into his shoulder. "I didn't hurt you did I Sheryl?" He asked. I started to smile. He didn't know why I was crying. He thought his big cock must have hurt me. It didn't. I hurt myself by starting down my own personal path of destruction.

"I'm okay," I said. "I'll see you next week."

When he left I sat back and thought about the past hour on the couch with him. I alternately smiled and cried. But the crying won out. After a while I couldn't stop crying.

On Wednesday, Brad fucked me in my ass. On Thursday old fart took my ass too which made me wonder if the two of them were talking and comparing notes.

The three of us went on like that for a few weeks. One Friday they all came in unannounced and locked the door. That was the first time I entertained all three of them at the same time. That was also the first time I've ever had more than one man inside my body at the same time. We tried many different combinations of who went where but the one that drove me wild was me straddling Tom, his wonderful giant cock in my pussy, and Brad in my ass. Old fart was in my mouth and came long before the other two finished off inside me. And for the first time Brad gave me an orgasm. That day I had more orgasms in the two hours we spent fucking than ever before. My legs and mouth ached until the end of the day. I was totally fucked out. I told them before they left that we were only going to do that once a month. It turned out to be a wise decision.

The only manager I wasn't fucking on a regular basis was David Loretta. I couldn't figure out why he wasn't in the mix, and glad he wasn't, until one Monday he showed up just before lunch and sat down across from me.

"Ambrose told me about your lunch time 'status' meetings and said you still have Monday available. Well, it's Monday and I'm here. So show me what you've got to offer."

When lunch was over, as I put my clothes back on, I thought about David. He wasn't anything spectacular. His cock was about the same size as Marty's. He wasn't as good at licking my pussy as Marty. He wasn't as gentle as Marty. The one thing he did have that Marty didn't was a strange foot fetish. For some reason the guy played with my feet the entire time he fucked me. He even sucked on my toes and licked the bottom of my feet a few times. After he came he dipped two fingers in my pussy and pulled out a big glob of his cum and painted my toenails with it. Some strange guy!

Now I had four lovers.

Our lunchtime 'status' meetings went on for a few more weeks. The next month we had another two hour session on Friday this time with all four men. Again I had a number of explosive orgasms, thanks primarily to Tom, but Brad and David contributed too. For some reason Ambrose just didn't do anything for me. He never got me excited or wet or anything. He just used my holes to dump his cum in on a weekly basis.

The next week went back to the usual schedule. One Wednesday a few weeks later I got a surprise while Brad was giving me a leisurely finger fuck. Marty called.

"Hi honey," I said trying not to let on I was getting excited. "This is a nice surprise. What's up?"

For a moment he was quiet. Here I was laying back in my chair with another man's fingers pumping in and out of my pussy, talking to my husband on my cell phone. I forced myself to control my voice so he didn't hear anything.

radk
radk
1,363 Followers