Audition For A Porn Film

Story Info
TS lives out her porn audition fantasy.
1k words
4.02
92.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever I masturbate, I always think about the time I went to audition for a porno film. I had gone to other auditions, and they generally ended the same way—whether it was in an office or in someone’s house. I’d be asked to strip, show it hard and spread my ass cheeks. I would pose, and then the photographer would watch me blow myself, or maybe he would fuck me. Sometimes I’d be asked to “perform” on another model.

I liked to work out and swim a lot, so my body was slim, tight and hard as a rock. Living in Southern California, I loved to go to secluded beaches and sunbath in the nude, so I had a deep, dark tan all over. Being very proud of my appearance, I took advantage of every opportunity to show off as much of it as was possible. This one time, though, was different. I called the guy who had advertised, and went to his apartment on the first floor of a building in downtown Los Angeles. One guy there was about 5’9”, well built, muscular and about 20 years old. He answered the door, when I arrived and told me to sit and wait ‘til I was called, in the living room. (I could hear him tell some guys that he never expected so many people to answer the ad.) I overheard him telling the group, in the next room that they had to get the models hard, take a few pictures and then pay the models for about 15 minutes of work. (The ad had read something like $25 an hour.)

Soon, a shorter 23-year-old came into the room I was in. He had a tight, swimmers’ build and curly black hair. He told me to undress and come into the light where there was a chair. The taller guy told me to lean against the chair and spread my legs so that everyone in the room could see everything I had. He told everyone that I had modeled before, and asked if someone wanted to get me hard. The shorter, “swimmer” came over and grabbed my cock. He started stroking it until I was so hot I was in a frenzy. I was as hard as I think I’ve ever been! Everyone in the room was staring at me.

I was super hot, by this time. The photographer told me to spread my legs more, and to lean back. As he was taking the pictures, he told me to get myself off. The other people in the room were “screaming” for me to cum for them! I panted that I couldn’t hold back any more and shot my hot juices all over myself and the room around me. After the photographer got his pictures of me cumming, he told me to turn around and to fuck myself with my fingers. While he was shooting pictures of this, he was ordering me to strike different poses so that he could catch all of the action—as I started to get hot once again.

He told me to take my free hand and to slowly stroke my now hardening cock. I was so hot that I kept rubbing my hands all over my body, pinching my tits, rubbing my balls and stroking my now super hard cock. As the photographer shot pictures of all of this I was on the brink of exploding, once again. I fingered my ass and stroked my hot cock. The group cheered me on. Beads of sweat were rolling from every inch of my writhing body. I never thought that I could get so turned on “performing” for a group of people! Finally, when I couldn’t hold back any more I came for what seemed like hours. Exhausted, I dropped to the floor; panting and writhing in ecstasy. The other guys in the room got up and came over to me and began to gently caress every inch of my body. Gradually, they all stripped naked. Not one of them was less than a tight, muscle stud. All in their early twenties and all of them as hot as I had been not 5 minutes earlier. They all wanted me.............. There were 6 hot studs, ranging from the slender Chris Atkins type to the tough, bearded leather type. All had well defined, muscled bodies and dark California tans. All were hot for a piece of me. Once again I found myself getting uncontrollably hot. These guys knew just what it takes to get me off. Paying attention to only me, they worked over every inch of my throbbing body using every inch of theirs in return. I felt my legs being lifted high into the air and the bearded hunk began to probe my begging ass with his huge man-tool. Another began to tempt my waiting lips with his. The others worked on me with their agile hands and tongues. I was in heaven!

I was now being fucked from both ends and my whole body seemed to be fucking them right back. With one, singular motion I was becoming one with this mass of man-flesh which was using me, totally, in the best of ways. As I felt myself getting to the point of cumming again, the bearded hunk began to fill my ass with his love juices. That set me off. As soon as I started to cum, the beautiful young beach boy who had my throat filled, came and filled my gut with his sweet cum. At the moment that I thought I had reached the highest high possible, the others began to cum all over me. I’ve never felt so hot in all of my life.

Soon after, we all collapsed entwined in each other’s flesh and drifted off into dreamland. I awakened several hours later, to find that all of my he-men had departed; leaving me alone—with the exception of a small hand scrawled note. It simply said,

“Friday—

10:00 PM—

10058 North Malibu Drive.”