Audition Preparation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers

She had never heard me use crude language before, and this was the first time I had ever groped her like that.

After the initial shock passed, her eyes softened and she smiled, wiggling her bottom in my hands. “Yes, It is one of my better features,” she agreed.

I draped the wet towels over the sink and led her by the hand to my bed. We made love. Now that the pressure was off of her, she could simply enjoy what was happening. It was a great pleasure making love with a woman who is so firm and physically fit I was delighted to observe that she was beginning to incorporate some of the things she had learned in dance class into our lovemaking. The teachers don’t call them ‘bumps and grinds’ in classical ballet class, but Sari began to discover some other uses for the movements the teachers hadn’t told her about. It was good. It was slow. It was pleasant, and it took a long time before we finally climaxed together.

CHAPTER 8 – Afterglow

Afterwards, she sighed and snuggled against my chest. "You've been awfully good to me. You make me feel like a real woman! Thank you!" She kissed my chest. "For the first time in my life, I feel like a WOMAN first and a DANCER second. Maybe there ARE other things in life besides dancing You make me feel loved, cherished, appreciated, honored. Like I'm the most important person in your life! I like it!" She snuggled her face against my chest. And sighed contentedly.

She sighed a deep sigh. "It was a lot easier putting up with HIM knowing that I had this to come back to. Knowing that you would be waiting for me when I came home."

Chapter 9 - Afterthought.

"Oh, there's one more thing I want to ask you." She said again rubbing her face against my chest.

"I have a friend in the chorus with me. I've been talking with her. I think she's being considered for a role in the production after the NUTCRACKER. I think she may be called in for a special 'audition' in about a month. And, you see, she's a virgin just like I was.

“She'd like to meet you . . . . . . "

The End

barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers