Auditor Tales Ch. 04

Story Info
A wet weekend with his BBW.
1.8k words
4.61
51.7k
7

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peelover
peelover
38 Followers

We got up and went to the shower. We needed to fresh up. We just stood under the water looking at each other. The water ran over her big breasts, over her belly down to her legs. I loved the sight of that. My cock started to rise again and she put her hands over it and moved up and down a bit. She just caressed it. After a few minutes we stepped out of the shower and I started to dry her off.

To rub her body with the towel got me exited again. It was an amazing feeling. I went over her face, her huge breasts down to her belly and then over her big bottom. Francis noticed my water wet cock being up again. She kneeled down to put her mouth over my cock.

"I love to suck your big cock," she said.

"I love that too," I said, "but shouldn't we get something to eat."

"Yes, I suppose you're right. Let's do that first, and after that I want you to do anything you like, and I will do anything I like."

We went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. We didn't dress, so we could enjoy each other's naked body.

"What would you like to have? There is pasta for Italian food or there are noodles to prepare Chinese food. There is some meat we can use for both types and a lot of sauces, and there should be some fresh vegetables in the fridge. Choose anything you like, while I open a bottle of wine. "

Francis rumbled through all the stuff and put all the necessary items on the kitchen table. I found a nice Chablis wine in the fridge. I saw Francis move and her huge breasts were swinging from one side to the other. What an amazing view. I could feel my cock was getting bigger again. I could hardly resist putting my arms around her chest to feel those big breasts against my body. I took glasses to pour the wine. Francis took a glass and we smiled at each other. Live couldn't be better at that moment. We sipped from our wine and Francis touched my still erect cock.

"I love this wine very much. And I love to touch your cock. I think I love you!" she said. "Why don't you light up the fire so we can stay naked for the rest of the evening? I like your body, so I want to see it all the time and to touch it whenever I like."

I could only agree, so I went to the living to light up the fire. After a while the heat filled to room. I went to the kitchen to see if I could help Francis. The sight of her back and her big bottom warmed me up inside. I went over to her and put my arms around her. My hands cupped her breasts and although my hands are not small her breasts are much bigger. I could see her nipples stiffen. I handed her glass to her and we both drank the wine. She took my hand from her breast and moved it between her legs. I could feel her wetness and I slowly moved a finger inside her pussy. Francis let out a few moans just to show that she liked what I was doing.

"Dinner is almost ready, Martin. Put the plates on the table and fill our glasses. "

Reluctantly I moved aside, taking my finger out of her cunt slightly touching her clit. I licked my finger tasting her pussy juice.

"I can give you more juice, if you like. I have to pee first before we sit down. Please watch me pee. I want to see the expression on your face. "

Francis sat on the kitchen chair spreading her legs. I kneeled down to ensure I had a good view at her pussy. I saw the wetness on her lips. Francis spread her cunt lips to give me even a better view. A few drops of her pee came out as if she was teasing me. A few extra and then a small stream of her delicious pee came out of her cunt. The sight was incredible and I wanted to taste some of it. I moved closer so I could catch some pee with my tongue. Her cunt was wide open and her pee came out slowly. That gave me time to catch some more and taste it. Francis stopped peeing and I licked her pussy lips. The mixture of her juice with pee exited me. The taste was arousing. My tongue went over clit and down to her pussy hole. I moved my tongue deep in the pussy. Her juices were flowing now. My tongue went in and out her hole. I heard her moaning and her body was moving on the chair. She would come any moment now. I moved my tongue over her clit for her final thrill.

"I'm coming, Martin, I'm coming. Get your tongue in my pussy, please!!"

Francis came so intense that she almost crushed my head between her thighs.

"Oh, Martin, this is so great. I feel so good. I love you."

"I love you to, Francis."

I moved up again and saw Francis smiling. A smile of happiness, I would say. Her eyes were closed and her heartbeat made her big breasts move a bit. My cock was still erect and I had to stroke it while looking at that magnificent body. Francis opened her eyes and saw me masturbating. Her smile grew bigger and that gave me more power. After a few more strokes my sperm flew over her breasts. Francis rubbed it over her tits and took one to her mouth. She started to lick my sperm from her tit. The other tit was offered to me. Both were now licking a tit to clean.

"That was very nice of you Martin. You may do that again, any time, any day." Francis said to me. "Pour us another glass of wine while I fill the plates. We need to eat and drink some, so we have more energy later this evening."

Her wish is my command I thought, so I went, still the taste of her juices, her pee and my sperm in my mouth. I emptied my glass of wine and had a look at the fireplace. I put some extra wooden blocks into the fire. The place was already warm but as we wanted to stay naked the room needed to be nice and warm.

We both set at the table to enjoy the dinner. Francis made a delicious dinner. It was such a perfect combination of pasta, noodles, meat and the rest. I opened a second bottle of wine which we drank completely. We only talked about general things in life. We didn't want to save or change the world at this time. Life was nice to us anyway. After the meal we sat on the sofa in front of the fireplace. We had a coffee, a glass of cognac and a cigarette.

I kissed Francis on her cheek. Her smile made me melt away. She's gorgeous, both inside as outside. I kissed her again. Francis kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue wanted to come inside. I opened my lips and our tongues mingled in her mouth. I took a zip from the cognac and let it flow in her mouth. She swallowed it all and returned the favour. We were warm and getting horny. Francis dipped a nipple in her glass and wanted me to lick the liquid. The cognac warmed my mouth while my hand was caressing her big breast. I put my glass aside as wanted to touch both of her breasts and I needed both hands for that. Although I would like to have four or more hands as her breasts were so much bigger.

The feeling of her tits in my hands was so arousing that my cock was getting bigger and bigger. Francis was getting more comfortable on the sofa so I had better access to her whole body. My hands were still playing with her breasts and I started to suck her nipples. Francis spread her legs to give my cock the chance to feel her wet cunt. My cock knew where to go. It went straight in. Francis felt the intruder and squeezed her muscles to let me know I should stay there. It was an amazing feeling. She continued to squeeze while my cock was moving up and down her wet pussy. Her hands were on my back and down to my bottom. She pushed my cheeks apart and put a finger in my butt hole. The feeling was sensational. Francis moved her finger up and down my arse. My cock was moving up and down her love canal.

My hands were touching her bit tits. I wanted to feel her big bottom as well so I moved aside and my cock slipped out of her wet pussy. I started to lick her nipples which grew bigger at the same time. Francis took one of her tits to suck her nipple. I moved down to lick her cunt while my hands were under her body to get her big ass. My tongue travelled between her pussy lips and her anus. The smell of her wet pussy and her anus made my cock grew bigger. She took my cock in her hands and guided it to her mouth. She started sucking which made me shiver from excitement. Her tongue moved over my piss slit down over my shaft and ended on my balls. She took one ball and then the two in her mouth. The feeling of her wet pussy on my face while getting my cock and balls sucked took me not far of coming.

"I'm coming, Francis, suck my cock!!"

"I want you to come in my mouth. I want to taste your sperm," Francis cried out.

I kept licking her wet pussy, her clit, her anus. This was so exciting that I had to spray my sperm into her mouth. Francis barely took it all. Some landed on her lips and she licked it off with her tongue. Francis herself could not hold it much longer. My tongue in her pussy and my fingers over and in her anus took her to heaven. Her body was trembling from her orgasm. I felt her cunt lips stiffen and relax again. My tongue was still licking her pussy, her clit and her arse. Her orgasm kept going. Finally she stopped shivering. The gaze on her face was one of extraordinary happiness.

"I love you, Martin. This is the best orgasm I ever had. How can I ever repay you?"

"Stay with me, Francis. That would do anyhow. And for this very moment, please piss over my face. Let me drink from your source."

Francis spread her legs and her cunt lips. Again I had the most perfect look at her pussy. Suddenly a stream of her delicious piss came out splattering on my face. This was the ultimate shower I could have. Her piss flowed over my face, my chest and between my legs. I was drowning in her piss and that was what I wanted.

To be continued...

peelover
peelover
38 Followers