Auditor Tales Ch. 07

Story Info
My BBW is so exciting.
1.6k words
4
60.8k
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peelover
peelover
38 Followers

We walked back to our cabin. Meanwhile we chatted again about the normal things of life. By the time we got there, the sun was still warm.

"Let's sit outside on the terrace and enjoy the late afternoon sun," Francis said.

"That's fine with me. I'll fix us a drink."

When I got back Francis sat naked on one of the chairs. My penis grew immediately when I handed her the drink. Her lovely big tits were absorbing the sun. Her legs were spread wide open, so again I had a perfect look at her cunt and I could see she was getting wet.

"Cheers, Francis" and I drank almost the content of my glass.

"You're thirsty, Martin. I could give you something else to drink to lessen your thirst."

"Leave it for later, my dear. I will drink from your source. I will swallow all the piss you will pour into my mouth."

My cock grew more and was getting painful.

"Get some more to drink, Martin, and than sit in the chair opposite me."

When I came back I sat into the chair Francis wanted me to be.

"Play with yourself Martin. I want to see that. I like a man stroking his own dick. It makes me wet."

I started to stroke my erect penis. Looking at Francis it was not a problem to have a stiff dick. Her tits are magnificent. She has those big fat tits. They were hanging down her fat belly and beneath I could see her hairless cunt. Stroking my dick and watching her body made me very hot. Francis started to caress her breasts. One hand moved down to her wet cunt. With one finger she rubbed her clit. I continued stroking my dick. What a lovely women she is. She makes me hornier than anyone else. I was about to come. Although I had unloaded my sperm a few times today, I felt it was coming again, rising from my balls, moving its way up to my dickhead. I stood up and aimed my dick to her fat tits. Francis loves my juices on her tits. One more stroke and pulling my foreskin back the sperm flew from my dick onto her tits.

"Yes, yes, wet my fucking tits with your sperm. Drown my fatties," Francis cried out.

I heavily sighed. This was great. A fat horny woman, loving to have her tits drowned with sperm. I was exhausted. I sat back in the chair, but Francis continued to caress her tits. Now they were wet with my sperm but it did not hold her back. She rubbed the sperm over her tits and nipples. She licked the juice from her hands.

"You taste so good, Martin. I love the juice from your body. Come and spray your piss over my tits." Again I pointed my penis at her body. A spurt of piss came from my penis to wet those fat tits. Francis closed her eyes and a big smile appeared on her face.

"Oh this is great. Oh I love your piss over my tits, my body. I want to drink it all day long. Don't stop, Martin. Please give me more, give me all." I kept spraying my piss over her body. Her hands were rubbing every inch of her body as if she wanted to be covered with piss. Francis licked her fingers. Her sensuality made my dick grew again.

Finally the stream of piss came to an end. I sat back in the chair and looked at Francis. Her body was wet, very wet. But Francis was not finished. She spread her legs and she moved her fingers into her cunt. I could see she liked to masturbate herself. I didn't move at all. The show was too good. Francis spread her cunt lips to give me a good view of her inner cunt. One finger went inside and another caressed her clit. She sighed of happiness. "This is so fucking great. It is nice to see a man looking at me while I masturbate. I love you Martin. I love you so much that I want to feed you. I want you to drink and eat all my body can give you."

"I will, Francis, I will. I love you so much that I will do anything you want me to do. I'll drink and eat from your body."

I could not believe myself saying this. Drinking her piss is a pleasure but eating? Did she really mean eating from her body?

Francis left me no time to think more. She took my erect cock in her hands and rubbed it fiercely. I was shaking heavily. The sperm flew against her tits. I was done. Francis licked her tits and sucked her nipples. She smiled. "I like this," she said. "Fix me another drink and than we can prepare dinner. I have something special in my mind for you."

I went inside to refill our glasses. When I came back Francis was rubbing her cunt. She had that amazing smile over her face. I handed her the glass. "What a wonderful afternoon, she said. A nice drink, a wet cunt, piss wetted tits and a handsome young man with a dick to die for just in front of me. I wish this could last forever."

We finished our drinks and went for a shower. Francis looks excellent under a hot shower. The water falls from her big tits like a waterfall. We finished our shower to go to the kitchen to prepare dinner. A half hour later we sat at the table, drinking again some good wine and enjoying the food. We didn't say much. We enjoyed looking at each other. After dinner I made ourselves coffee and we had a cognac as well. I lighted up the fireplace. I put some extra blocks. This warmed us up as we were still naked. There was no need to dress up. Francis looks perfect without clothes. It is difficult not to gaze at her beautiful big tits, her perfectly shaped big ass end her hairless cunt.

We felt the sleep coming over us. It had been an exhausting day. How many times did I come? How many orgasms had Francis? I lost count, but I didn't bother. Surely there will be one or more this evening.

A while later I woke up. Francis lay beside me. I looked at her magnificent body. Just as I touched her breast she woke up as well with a big smile on her face. I continued caressing her body. In an instant she became wet. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to put my dick in her wet pussy. I moved myself on top of her. Francis guided my dick into her cunt. I slipped in quite easily. I moved my dick up and down her pussy. The feeling was incredible. Francis moaned constantly. We both enjoyed this fuck. Finally I shot my sperm into her cunt. Francis came at the same moment. She squirted her juices out of her pussy. I kept my dick in her cunt. I wanted to fill her up with my piss. Suddenly Francis shouted at me "Piss my cunt full. I want your fucking warm piss in my cunt. I want to feel your piss in my body. Do it now." I felt the piss leaving my soft dick straight into her pussy. It felt so good to piss into a horny cunt. A last jet of piss left my body. Francis cried out loud "this is so fucking great. Martin, the warm piss you fed to me. Now it is your turn. Kiss my wet pussy lips. I give back the piss to you, you gave to me. Open your mouth, pervert. Drink you own piss mixed with my pussy juice. I shower you with your own and my warm piss."

I looked at her open pussy and the stream of piss hit my face. I opened my mouth to drink as much as possible. Finally it stopped. I was soaked with Francis' piss and mine. Francis bent over me to lick my face. We both were so horny. Francis moved down while licking my breast, belly and at last she took my dick in her mouth. The sloppy sounds she made with her mouth were pretty exciting. Then she stood up and moved herself up to my head. She spread her legs to give me a good view of her bald cunt. Francis turned herself to give a an even better look at her big fat bottom. She spread her cheeks. Her anus came into full view.

"Lick my arse; put your tongue into my hole. I want to feel it." Francis lowered herself so I had to lick her arse. It was incredible. What a lovely arse she has. I fiercely licked her anus and then penetrated her hole with my tongue. Francis shivered and a jet of piss left her pussy wetting me even more. I could feel she was enjoying this. I continued to move my tongue in and out her arse. The muscles contracted and my tongue was stocked in her hole. Suddenly I felt something touching my tongue. It was no surprise. The turd she had inside wanted to leave her arsehole. Slowly she pushed a bit more and my tongue made a same move but then backwards. I laid my head on the floor to watch was coming to me. Some piss drops left her pussy while she was pushing her muscles.

Her anus opened slowly and the tip of a turd was shown.

To be continued...

peelover
peelover
38 Followers