Audrey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that she turned and headed for the door. When she got to the door she turned back to me, gave me the finger, said "Fuck you!" and then she was gone.

As the door closed behind her I muttered "Fucking cunt! No good bitch!' Hey, I was a guy and if you really want to upset a guy tell him his dick isn't up to the job. Then I remembered how she had acted whenever we had sex and realized that she was lying to me when she said my dick wasn't big enough for her. She was either lying or the silver screen and the Broadway stage were being deprived of one of the greatest actresses to ever come along.

Then I smiled as I realized that my dick satisfied the one it was meant to - me!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I took a shower and then caught a couple hours sleep before getting up and going in to work to turn in the paperwork on my trip. Then I went home and when I got there I saw that all of Audrey's stuff was gone. I made a meal out of left-overs in the fridge and then decided to get the next distasteful chore on my list over with.

I headed for my parents place planning on paying my brother's garage apartment a visit and letting him know just how displeased I was with him. I walked up to the door and knocked. A minute or so later Sam opened the door and Sam, seeing it was me, smiled and told me to come on in. The smile told me that Audrey hadn't called him to let him know that they had been busted. As a result the smile was still on Sam's face when my right hand hit him on the jaw. He staggered back and I followed up with a kick to his stones. He went to the floor and I kicked him a couple more times and then I looked down at him and said:

"In case you haven't figured it out I know about you and Audrey. This is just a sample of what I'll do to you whenever you get near me from now on. I'll leave it up to you to explain to mom and dad why I never come to any family functions when you will be there."

I turned and left the apartment leaving Sam lying on the floor gasping for breath.

When I got home Eve was sitting at the kitchen table doing homework. She looked up when I came in and said:

"You did it; you really did it. You threw here out."

"Did I not sound serious when I told you that I was going to?"

"I knew you were upset, but I figured since you loved each other you would somehow work things out."

"Not in this lifetime sweetie."

"She called me. She wanted to know where I was going to stay when you put me out. She couldn't believe that you were going to let me stay."

I shrugged and said, "It has been a long hard day and I'm going to shower and put myself to bed" and I left her to her homework. And it had been a long hard day. From the time I found out what was going on until I climbed into the shower it had only been a little over twenty-four hours. You would have thought that after the day I'd been through I would have had trouble sleeping, but I slept like a log.

* * * * * * * * * *

In the morning I woke up to a surprise. I walked into the kitchen and found Sam there drinking coffee with Eve.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snarled at him.

"We have to talk Bro."

"Why would I want to talk to a low life like you?"

"I need to tell you what was going on."

"And you think it would matter? You were stabbing me in the back you fucking asshole."

"You don't understand. I had to do it."

"You HAD to do it? This I've got to hear."

Eve stood up and said "I'll leave you two to go at it. I've got a class to get to" and she left. Once she was out the door Sam said,

"Audrey was making me do it."

"Oh for Christ's sake Sam; you expect me to believe hogwash like that?"

"It's true. She caught me doing something that I needed to keep hidden and she threatened to expose me to mom and dad unless I did what she wanted."

"What would that be? Fucking little boys?"

"Close, but no, not that."

"Close?"

"She caught me necking with a guy. I'm bi-sexual Bro. I go both ways. I'm not the only one she was cheating on you with. It happened on your trip to Baltimore. I was at a party given by a couple I knew who were both bi and who swing. It was a party for like-minded people and I was there getting it on with a guy I know when she walked in with another guy I know who goes both ways. She pretended that she didn't know me and we avoided each other for the night, but it was impossible to ignore what she was doing. Half an hour into the party she was pulling a train. Every guy there except me nailed her at least twice and several went three times.

"Next day she called me and told me that we needed to talk. We met at Bud's Bar and she laid it out for me. I do what she wanted and when she wanted or she would out me to mom and dad. I couldn't let that happen. Mom would probably accept it even if she wouldn't be happy about it, but you know dad and what he thinks about anyone who isn't one hundred percent hetro. No way on God's Earth could I ever let him find out.

"The woman was one sick bitch Bro. She got off on being able to control me. She didn't like me, but she got off on being able to push me into doing whatever she wanted. You have no idea of how many hours I've spent trying to come up with a way to let you know about what kind of bitch she was without exposing myself. As it is I'm waiting for her to tell mom and dad just out of pure vindictiveness. At least you are rid of her."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Audrey never did call my parents and Sam and I managed to heal our relationship. Eve lived with me for another seven months (and no-I never touched her) even though Audrey kept trying to get her to join the sorority and live at the sorority house, but Eve wanted no part of the Greek scene. She eventually hooked up with a guy and moved in with him, but we remained good friends.

I lost track of Audrey after I booted her out and a couple of times Eve tried to tell me about what Audrey was up to, but I quickly shut her down and she soon got the message that I didn't want to hear even one word about anything concerning her sister. Well that is not totally true. She did fill me in on one thing that Audrey was going to do and I'm glad that she did.

I managed to get in without anyone there recognizing me and I sat in the back. It was my big chance to get back at Audrey and I almost peed my pants waiting to be able to do it. I was looking at the guy standing there and I guessed that he must have the money and dick size that Audrey required. I was actually quivering in anticipation when the moment came. I heard:

"If there is anyone present who knows why these two people should not be joined in holy matrimony let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

I stood up and said "I do! The bitch is a cheating slut! While she was engaged to me she cheated on me with my own brother and when I was out of town on business she was pulling trains and being gangbanged by the members of a swingers group."

I turned and faced the prospective groom and addressed him personally. "If that's the kind of woman you want that's up to you. Just be aware of the axiom that "Once a cheater always a cheater" and then taking advantage of the stunned silence I walked out of the church with my head held high and a big smile on my face.

12