Audrey Has Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that she could take it all and that he was nearly ready, Audrey took a deep breath and took his entire length into her mouth and slightly into her throat. That was too much for Willis...no man could have held it back. The two weeks of anticipation propelled hot cum up from his balls like a volcano, burning through his urethra as it shot out his cock.

The sperm that shot out of his shaft filled her mouth salty sweetness. She backed it out of her throat and drank the first swallow down, feeling its warmth ooze down her throat. Here she was drinking her lover's cum, dressed like a whole. The wickedness of what she was doing made her hunger for more and she sucked on his cock, making it jerk over and over again. Each spasm brought more of the creamy cum into her mouth and she swallowed repeatedly to keep up with the spurting giant.

Willis was in another world, pleasure sparking up from his cock overcoming nearly all consciousness. Her red lips were wrapped around the shaft of his cock and her cheeks were hollowed from her sucking. He stared down at her as she vacuumed more of his cum out of his body. He had never cum so long or so much before. At last, he groaned and his dick gave a final weak pulse as it ceased producing semen. When she opened her mouth to release him, he sat down on the bed before his shaking legs collapsed under him.

"My-my, you are a slut, aren't you?" he asked, his voice shaky. Audrey looked down at him, her eyes afire with lust as she licked her lips.

"For you Willis," she purred. "Only for you." She moved up and onto the bed, pushing him back so he was lying flat on his back. She crawled up and over him her beautiful glistening pussy was directly over his face.

"Will you eat me in return?" She asked him as he looked up at the deliciousness hovering over him.

"Please," he begged, wanting to taste her now. Willis watched her swollen labia, glistening with moisture as they slowly descended to his hungry mouth. As Audrey came closer, he could see that her clitoris was already swollen and jutting out of its sheath. It seemed so big that it stuck out like a little dick and he reached out his tongue to touch it. He felt her shiver as his tongue swiped over her red clit.

The wonderful smell of her sexual desire now assailed his nose as he eagerly lapped at her bulging clit. The fragrance of her arousal drove his desire as well and he began to make slurping sound as licked and sucked at her pussy while her juices leaked onto his cheeks and chin. He moved his face back up and sucked on her little knob pleasure while his tongue wiped back and forth across it.

"Yesssss," Audrey moaned in appreciation as she ground her juicy slit back and forth on his face. "Eat me. Eat your slut's pussy."

Willis could see her breasts heaving back and forth above the corset as he attacked her pussy. The bottom of her corset rubbed against his forehead as she arched her back to press her hungry cunt against his mouth. Willis was so fully enveloped by her desire that every sense was involved: His eyes were filled with the vision her soft flesh above him; his nose was overwhelmed with the fragrance of her estrous; his mouth was consuming her sweet yet pungent juice as it poured out of her; his hands roamed her body touching her soft skin and the silkiness of the corset fabric; even his ears were filled with her soft moaning coupled the wet sounds of soaking cunt splattering her juices onto his face.

Michel knew that her orgasm was quickly approaching as her hips worked back and forth franticly grinding her sopping pussy down into his mouth even harder. Audrey was breathing hard as she moved her hips around, using him as a sex tool to get herself off. She pressed harder but her hips moved slower until she suddenly froze. Then she screamed as her body began to tremble and quiver while her mind exploded into an all-consuming orgasm.

"Aaahhh . . ." she howled as spasmed on top of her lover's face. Willis tried to keep licking her but her whole body jerked and shook as her pussy slid all over his face. He couldn't believe how much of her love-juice was leaking from her pussy as it squirted the slippery fluid on his face.

Willis felt such pride and happiness as she continued to cum on his face. He had never had a woman respond to him the way she did. It was awesome to watch how much pleasure she received from the gift he gave her. He wondered if he looked like that when he came in her mouth just moments ago. He decided she was at her most beautiful in the painfully pleasurable throes of her orgasm. As her flow slowed and her contractions grew weaker, he lovingly kissed and licked the blood swollen labia that surrounded her.

Slowly she lifted her wet cunt up and away from his mouth. She looked down and saw that his face was covered with her juice, so much that even the bed around his head showed wetness. She smiled sheepishly as she wearily moved to the side and collapsed onto the bed.

"Oh God!" She panted. "What have you done to me?" Willis moved towards her and caressed her face, now streaked with make-up that did not survive the orgasm.

"Was that as enjoyable as it looked?" he asked her softly as he caressed her face.

"Oh-yes," she nodded.

"I am glad you enjoyed it," he smiled. Leveraging himself up, he moved over until he was on his knees behind her. She wearily turned her head and looked over her shoulder, watching Willis move behind her upturned buttocks. She was surprised to see his beautiful cock was thick and hard again. Even though she had drained it just minutes ago, it was fully restored and ready for her again. She was pleased to know that he enjoyed eating her almost as much as she enjoyed it.

She felt him lean forward and caress her soft ass with a hand. Then he wrapped his hands around her hips and gently pulled her up to her knees. As sated as she already was, Audrey was excited to know he would be pounding his heavy cock into her in just moments. As she moved her hands under herself to be on all fours, he released her waist with a hand and grabbed hold of his manhood fit the head into the wet hole between her legs. Her body shook with a mini-orgasm as she felt his penis slide completely into her body. She was so wet and well lubricated that he was able to slide the entire length of his cock into the tightly clutching heat of her vagina.


Grabbing her hips with both hands, Willis looked down as he pulled back and could see his juice covered shaft slide out the puffy lips of her cunt. As he slowly shoved his shaft back in he could feel her cunt muscles squeezing down around his cock. He pushed his cock back into the burning tightness as his hips slapped against her soft ass.

"Yesss..." she hissed, shoving her ass back against his belly. "Fuck me. Fuck your slut." Her words stirred him into action. He started to thrust harder against her, slamming his prick into her warm and wet hole. Audrey rocked back and forth against his rhythm, slapping her ass against his belly. The pounding of the bed against the wall accompanied the slapping of their skin and the panting of their breathing.

Willis looked up and noticed the image of Audrey beneath him in the mirror. , her breasts swinging back and forth as she pushed herself against him. Then she looked up and their eyes locked in the mirror, igniting further excitement in both of them. They watched in sort of an out-of-body way as the image of their sex played out in the mirror.


His eyes refocused on her pendulous breasts moving wildly in time with their fucking. He discovered that by slowing his pounding, he could slow the breasts until it was a gentle and sensuous motion that moved in time with their love-making. Willis bent forward and reached under her to cup one of the dangling breasts in his hand. There was no feel in the world quite like the weight of breast flesh in a man's hand, with the warm, soft skin against his the palm and a hard nipple in his fingers.


Staring into his eyes, Audrey watched him fuck her in the mirror. In spite of her recent earth-shattering orgasm, she was full of desire for him. She wanted him to fuck her hard...she also wanted to give him another orgasm. The lust in her eyes was pushing him further towards their explosive climax. At this point, there was nothing more important than their journey to that orgasm.

Releasing Audrey's breast, Willis straightened and renewed his grip on her waist. The passion drove him now and began pulling and pushing her body as he rammed his shaft into her with deep and hard strokes. His cock seemed to swell inside her and then jerked inside her, spurting out the little seamen left in his body. But that was more than enough to send her into space.

"Oh nownownownow!" she screamed as she dug her fingers into the bed beneath her and started shacking as the muscle spasms again took control. Audrey released herself to the orgasm, letting the waves of intense pleasure flow through her. Willis watched in the mirror as she wept and cried through yet another intense orgasm. Every convulsion of her body squeezed down on his cock, milking every drop out of his body. He pulled out to release himself from the nearby painful squeezing of her pussy, and collapsed onto the bed, she fell forward and lay there panting, fluid leaking out of her pussy.

Sunday Morning

It was bright morning when Willis awoke. He was laying on his side and Audrey was curled up inside him, her naked behind pressed against his groin. At some point Audrey had obviously gotten out of the bed and removed the corset and stockings, but he had no memory of it. The awareness of her warmth aroused him and he could feel his cock begin to grow yet again. He reached down and shifted it so it was between her buttocks and could extend towards her still swollen pussy lips as it grew.

Audrey stirred, and feeling her lover's penis nudging her genitals again. She moved towards him and lifted one leg just a bit to offer him the entrance again. She felt the head of his prick slowly spread apart the wet opening to her vagina, and ever so gently slip further inside her. She did not push back but reached around to caress his hip as he moved closer and deeper.

"Oh...Willis!" she moaned softly.

This was different from all their previous couplings. Gone was the rutting, the animal desire. Now they were two souls coming together in love and compassion for each other. The passion felt was now more for the other person than the act of sex. Moving and out of Audrey's womanhood was this time more intimate than he had known before. Her heat and softness as she took his shaft inside her was a gentle sensation beyond belief. It was a slow building of tension in both of them. His hand found hers and they held hands, fingers woven together, as the storm approached. It was not the huge explosion they experience before, but he felt her quiver and thrust deep inside her to release a load of precious juice inside her at the moment her pussy clenched tight around him.

"Oh...Willis!" She purred. "That was so good."

They lay there for the longest time with him holding her in his arms until he softened completely and oozed out of her. He leaned up and looked at her face to see if she were asleep. She turned her head and looked at him, her eyes expectant. He bent his head down and kissed her, the full depth of emotion he was feeling for her conveyed in the contact between their lips. They stayed together like that for a while, gently kissing and touching each other.

Finally the signals from a full bladder drove him to extricate himself from Audrey's body. Willis made his way naked to the bathroom and unloaded a torrent of urine. As he flushed the toilet felt her soft touch on his back. He turned and gave her forehead a kiss.

"Would you like a shower?" She purred.

"By myself or together?" He grinned at her, pulling her close.

"We can do together but you have to give it a rest," she said with a finger in his face like she was scolding him. "Let's not wear each-other out."

They stepped into the shower and each of them washed the other's body. There was a comfortable playfulness now, as they learned each other's bodies in detail. There was arousal and desire, but they both kept it muted, enjoying the time together and knowing that with a proper shower and some food, any further activities would be even better afterwards.

Audrey put on a soft pink robe tied tightly around her waist. Willis casual shirt and pants from his bag. Audrey went to the kitchen and prepared a full southern brunch with eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, biscuits, and juice. When she was done they sat down to a full table of food.

There was a long period of silence as they both started to eat ravenously, the presence of food now bringing a different form of hunger to the forefront of their minds. After a few minutes, they looked at each other and started laughing.

"I guess we were both hungry," Willis said.

"They say that this form of exercise really can improve your fitness!" Audrey laughed.

The couple chatted through the rest of the meal, starting to share their life experience and memories. Willis helped her clean up the dishes and as they moved about the kitchen, they touched and caressed as new lovers do. In a few moments, the dishwasher was closed and Audrey gave the counters one last wipe down before hanging the wash cloth over the faucet.

She turned towards Willis and moved close to him, leaning against his strong body. Even through her soft bathrobe he could feel her body heat and pace of her breathing. He leaned back against her and inhaled the smell of her shampoo, a scent of citrus and tropical flowers. Willis's hand slipped inside the pink robe, sliding across the soft skin around her waist to the small of her back. The woman shivered under the touch and moaned ever so softly and she pressed her pelvis against his. She turned her eyes to look at his face and she stared up at him hungrily.

Willis leaned down and pressed his lips against her passionately. Audrey's mouth was warm and inviting as she pressed back against him. With Willis's hand now cupping her soft ass to press their bodies together, Audrey had difficulty sliding her hand between their bodies but finally found some space to start opening his pants. Realizing her goal he broke the kiss.

In a flurry of motion, she opened his pants and was on her knees before him, sucking at the tip of his growing penis while she worked the shaft with her soft hand. Willis leaned back against the counter and let her take him. Each time her mouth enveloped him, her tongue moved all over his cock, caressing the hole and around the flair of his swollen glans. It was so exciting for him that he was soon struggling to keep from cumming in her mouth.

Placing his hands in Audrey's highlighted hair, he pulled her head off of him before he could explode in her mouth. After a deep breath, he reached down and opened her robe, exposing her full and mature body. His hand slid up her thigh until he found the warmth and moisture of her pussy, and slid a finger inside her. The dense hairs of her bush pressed against the palm of his hand as she pressed herself down onto his finger, rocking her pubis on his hand. Wrapping her hands around his neck for support, she wiggled her body, thrilling as he eased a second finger into her. Willis plunged the fingers in and out of her for a few moments and Audrey's breathing became ragged.

"More," she hissed. "Give me your cock!" Willis pulled his fingers out of her wet pussy and Audrey turned towards the kitchen counter. Bending bent herself at the waist, she pressed her heavy chest to the countertop to fully expose her herself for her boss. She slid her feet wide and braced her hands against the backsplash as she wiggled her hips back and forth. Willis took advantage of her exposed ass, using his hands to grab each ass cheek and split them enough to expose her whole crack. Laying his shaft along the groove, he released her cheeks so it was gripped between by the softness of her ass. Groaning, he moved his hands to grip her waist as he began to move against her.

"Oh...baby," She rasped at him as her ass moved up and down his cock. "That is so dirty!" Reaching down to her pubic mound, she pressed two fingers against her clit and began to rub it. She groaned at the hunger in her cunt as she manipulated her clit and rubbed her pussy. He slide his cock between the globes of her ass, enjoying the comforting grip.

"Please fuck me," she moaned, moving her hips to entice him more. Using the fingers that were rubbing her clit, she reached further down and pulled apart her pussy lips, opening the hungry hole of her vagina.

Doing as she asked, he pulled back and used his hand to reposition his cock at the opening of her pussy. The warmth and wetness surrounded his cock as he drove forward. His 'slut's' pussy squeezed down around his shaft when his hips began to shift back and forth. He was able to look down and see the thick length of his cock slid in and out of the tight grasp of her cunt. Judging from the moans she was producing and the way her hips ground back at him with his every thrust, she was definitely enjoying herself.

Feeling the surge of orgasm approaching, a detached part of her brain wondered at how he made her com so easily and so often. She fucked herself roughly back against her lover's thick shaft, all thought of coherent talk lost. The orgasm started itself at the bottom of her belly and exploded through her body, washing over her cunt and sending violent spasms around the cock inside her body. She moved her hips up and down in response to the spasms inside while she cried out loudly. Willis was trying to hold his orgasm back, but the muscles spasming along his cock and her cries sent him over the edge as well.

"Cumming!" was all he was able to groan as his balls tightened and his cock twitched. The thick cum shot from the head of his cock again, depositing inside Audrey once more and mixing with her own juices. Grabbing her hips, Willis thrust forward and buried his cock to the hilt as he deposited his load. When the spasms stopped, he bent forward to rest on Audrey's back, kissing the back of her neck. The sensation caused a spasm in her body and her pussy clenched down once more, squeezing one more spasm from him as well.

"I think I need to wash up," she purred. As he rose up, she felt his softened cock ease from the grip of her cunt. As she pushed against the counter to rise up herself, a thick drop of cum leaked out of her pussy and dropped to the floor with a splat.

"You've made me such a slut!" she said, smiling up at him as she pressed herself against him. He wrapped his arms around her.

"A lady in the parlor and a whore in the bedroom," he quoted. "That's what every man supposedly wants."

"Is it what you want?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

"I want you," he answered, pulling her tight against him. "I want you forever." She stared at him for a moment, then moved up and kissed him, hoping he would close his eyes when they kissed and not see the tears forming in her eyes.


After they washed up, they returned to the bed room and cuddled for a time. Audrey's desire for more quickly asserted itself and she reached out and began to play gently with his soft penis. For a while Willis let himself enjoy this pleasure but his penis only thickened some and did not harden as it had earlier.

"Did I wear him out?" She asked teasingly. He looked embarrassed and a bit sad.

"I think so," he said dejectedly. "I have never failed a woman before but there has never been a woman like you." Audrey moved up and kissed him tenderly.

"It's OK, baby," she whispered lovingly. "Let me show you how I managed to wait for you while you were gone. You can watch me and let me know when you are ready; ok?" His eyes brightened and he nodded at her. She reached under the pillow and took out the vibrator she had purchased last week. Willis' eyes widened as he looked at it.