Audrey - Now the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her reaction stirred his loins, as she always did. Their repeated coupling over the last few days had not reduced his desire for her at all. As he continued to work his hand on her softness, an idea developed in his mind and he kept his eyes scanning the edges of the road far ahead for a good opportunity.

Moments later, he saw a narrow, poorly paved road between the trees to the left. Quickly pulling his hand out from her bra, he slowed the vehicle and made the turn. Audrey asked where he was going but he just smiled at her. The road weaved back and forth through the trees, and in about half a mile he saw weedy the remains of a gravel driveway next to rotted mail box post. Slowing to a crawl, he pulled into it.

In less than 100 yards, the tail curved to the right into a clearing. In the clearing were the fallen remains of a two or three room shack, covered with vegetation and moss. Audrey knew exactly what he had in mind as she stepped out of the SUV. With Willis still behind the wheel, she walked around the front of the vehicle, unbuttoning her blouse as she went. By the time she was at his door, she hung her blouse and bra on his mirror, and her weighty breasts swung back and forth as she walked.

Willis hopped out and followed her to the back where she opened the back and sat on the rear deck. Opening her arms to her husband, he moved between her legs and they embraced and began French-kissing. Their tongues probed deeply into their mouths, sliding in and out. Her tits pressed tightly against his shirt like two full water balloons that would not beak.

Breaking the embrace, Willis slid his tongue down to his wife's full breasts, slowly licking around the sensitive nipples to make them stiff and prominent. Then he placed his mouth over one nipple and sucked gently. Audrey twitched slightly and moaned softly in appreciation. When he moved to the other nipple and provided the same service, she caressed his head to let him know how well she was pleasuring her. As he continued nibbling on her nipples with slow and soft bites, desire for his talented tongue began to grow stronger in other areas.

"Eat me...please," she whispered in his ear. Willis laid his wife back into the SUV and then undid her pants. She lifted her hips as he pulled them down to expose her precious nether regions. As Audrey laid her head back, her wonderful new husband leaned forward to bury his face between her legs.

As the smells of his wife's pussy entered his nose, he was amazed at how much he liked the aroma. Willis placed his lips over her clit and sucked on it as he licked its firmness. She was already aroused and super sensitive causing her body to writhe with pleasure. Knowing now that she had found how to drive Audrey wild, he continued working on her clit and he moved his hand up her thigh.

This sexy woman suddenly felt the pressure of a finger being slid into her pussy while her husband continued sucking on her clit. It felt like a little penis sliding into her and her vaginal muscles grasped its length. When he inserted another finger and began fucking her pussy with them, she let out a scream. Her hands reached out to grab the back of the upright seatback behind her and she rolled her hips upward to open herself more to his attentions. The pressure at her anus as he pumped slide a finger into that hole as well was too much for her. Her body spasmed and thrashed in the rear of the SUV as, with an uncontrolled howl, she let all within hearing know she was having a wonderfully fulfilling orgasm.

Willis pulled out his fingers and moved his mouth down to her pussy to be rewarded with the taste of Audrey's cum. As best he could against her thrashing body, he tried to consume all her juices as she climaxed. When she finally stopped, he let her lay there a moment while her panting lungs worked to restore her energy.

When she had recovered, she sat up and kissed her husband. It was a long and rewarding kiss that made his toes tingle, especially when her hand began to rub against the thick bulge in his pants. She pushed him back and got down from the back of the SUV, then reached down and opened his pants.

Kneeling down on the ground in front of him, Audrey pulled down his pants and underwear. When she looked back at his cock, her pussy clenched as she thought of how hugely satisfying it would be to suck his hard cock this afternoon, to fulfill her persistent hunger for his stiff prick. Now, with his big cock was right in front of her face, Audrey used her fingers to encircle the thick root as she focus her eyes on the tip. Clear, pre-cum juice was starting to leak out of it.

"Go for it, baby," he encouraged her. Popping the thick head into her mouth, she started licking and sucking slowly, savoring the salty taste and slippery texture of his pre-cum. Audrey made sloppy gurgling sounds as she satisfied her hunger for Willis' wonderful shaft, shutting her eyes as she concentrated on the taste and feel of the prick between her lips. The thick cock grew harder in her mouth as she used her tongue on the piss slit to lick more of his pre-cum. She tightened her right hand around the base of his cock and started beating his meat, whipping her hand up and down from the root to her own stretched lips.

Willis stared down at her, sighing as he experienced her incredible cock sucking. He held her head with his hand, curling his fingers in her thick, dark hair. She continued her attentions to his penis until he felt the tension start in his legs. He started to rise up on his toes, knowing his own orgasm was moments away. Audrey felt him raise up and had a moment of indecision: she loved to taste his cum in her mouth but there was a throbbing in her pussy for his thick cock as well. With a sigh, she opened her mouth, released the fat penis from her lips, and stared up at him as he relaxed and moved back from the edge of his orgasm.

She was breathing hard as well, and he stood gaping down at her quivering breasts, loving the way they moved on her chest. He knew he wanted them in his mouth and moved to lay down on the ground next to her.

"Come, my beauty," Willis whispered to his bride. "Let me suckle on your breasts."

"Anytime, my love," she said. Moving over him, she lifted her lengthy, lovely leg up and carefully placed it down on the other side of his body. Straddling him, she slowly leaned forward and crawled up until her massive breasts were hanging down just above his waiting mouth. Gazing up at the tasty treasures before him, he felt one of her hard, swollen nipples brush across his lips. When he opened his mouth, Audrey bent her arms and lowered the nipple down between his lips.

Placing his lips around the big nipple, he lifted his hands up to her breast. Wrapping his hand around the large mammary, Willis started to squeeze and knead it. As he sucked on her full breast, he lifted his knee up underneath her, moving his knee along the smooth softness of the inside of her thigh. Moving further up, his knee he found the moist heat of her pleasure hole between her spread legs. While he kept sucking and massage her dangling tit, he commenced rubbing his knee across her pussy. She responded by grinding herself down against his knee, letting her oozing juice coat her nether lips and the skin of his knee.

The gentle breeze must have been moving up from his feet as his nose was filled with the heady fragrance of the saucy juices flowing out of her pussy. She shifted above him and he watched as her large tits bobbled and shook when he dropped his leg back down and she pushed up onto her knees.

"Would you like a ride?" he grinned as he reached down through her legs to his fully hardened penis.

"Oh yes!" she panted. Audrey stood on her knees, holding her pussy hovering just above his cock. Feeling the head of his cock brush up against the pliant flesh between her legs, Willis rubbed it back and forth several times, letting her slippery fluid coot his cockhead. Then the head of his cock aligned with the slippery opening of her pussy and slid inside. Once it was started in, he let go of his cock and wrapped both hands around her narrow waist, guiding her down as she lowered herself down on him until the large cock slid completely up into her body.

"Ride it, baby," Willis encouraged her, using his grip on her hips to lift her clutching vagina up the shaft of his embedded cock. When the flared head threatened to slip out, he guided her back down so his whole cock thrust back into the fiery hole of her cunt. Audrey leaned forward and placed her hands on his shoulders, using her leg muscles to work her body up and down as she fucked herself on his manhood.

After a few moments. her smooth, flawless skin was covered with a glistening sheen of sweat. With a sort of out of body awareness, Willis watched as a bead of perspiration ran down her neck and curved to run down the valley between her undulation breasts. Audrey continued humping her cunt up and down his up-thrust cock, the up and down movement of her hips relentless driving pulling him closer to his orgasm. Willis was moving in time with her body, nudging up and in a little as she came down only to pull back when she rose.

"Yeah baby," she gasped. "That's so good."

"I'm not gonna last much longer," he groaned as his thighs twitched.

"God, yes," she moaned. "Give it to me..."

As he leaned up and sucked her nipple into his mouth, Audrey arched her back to present her chest to him. Willis looked down and could see his cock disappearing inside his wife's hot pussy. With every lift up the shaft glistened with her juices, and then she would slide down on the shaft and he could feel the swollen head of his prick slipping into the tight warmth of her body.

"It's so deep in me," she hissed, her motions becoming faster and more frantic. "So big..."

"Ohhhh..." Willis groaned, wanting to last forever for his wife. "I can't hold on..." Leaning forward, her lips brushed his ear. "Come in my pussy, baby," she whispered as she pounded herself down on his cock rapidly.

As many times as they had already made love, the explosion of this orgasm was tremendous. The erotic naughtiness of trespassing on someone else's property and making love outside where they could be caught were a part of it, but so too was the intense coupling of two people very much in love. His dick throbbed and erupted, spraying her insides with his thick seman. She rocked over him, milking his cock with her cunt to actually suck the cum out of him and forcing him to come again and again. Then she gasped and screamed.

" I'm coming...oh God...I'm coming." With that her body exploded in a trashing, quivering mass of muscles, the clench of her vaginal muscles squeezing his manhood and making him come again. The orgasm flowed back and forth between their bodies, tearing down any separation of their awareness so they merged into one orgasmic consciousness. He leaned back and yelled at the sky above and she screamed in return as they came together, his semen filling her and their combined juices oozing out around his cock to flow down and drip onto the ground.

When at last their bodies slowed their urgent thrusts and the frantic twitching ceased, they relaxed into one another's arms, settling into an exhausted embrace on the grass in the clearing. It was some time before either moved, afraid they would never be coupled like this again. Sometimes, sex went beyond an expression of love and into another place...they had found that place.

Neither spoke as they de-coupled and tried to clean up and get dressed. It wasn't until they were both back in the front seat that they looked at each other and smiled. The smiles became a giggle which became uncontrollable laughter. As Willis drove back to the main road, they were still laughing. They should be able to reach Hammondsport, New York just about dark and follow their GPS to the Bed & Breakfast they had made reservations at.

12