Audrey Steps Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am really sorry baby, but I have to leave now, I have to go to work and prepare for an important meeting Monday." Audrey forcefully dropped Susan's hand.

"Really, the one night we might actually be able to spend some time together and now this. Let's go." Audrey turned away, wanting to say more, but unwilling to show Susan her tears. As they drove Audrey received a text from Rochelle.

Are you busy?

No

Audrey dialed Rochelle.

"What do you need Rochelle? I'm with Susan but she has to work." Rochelle's response did not come for a moment, but when it did it was the true concern of a friend.

"Is everything alright?"

"Rochelle." The warning in her tone was clear and Rochelle continued.

"A client wants to meet tonight." The pause was brief as Audrey responded.

"Who?"

"Someone new." The relief was apparent in Audrey's voice.

"The hotel than, twenty minutes."

"I'll tell her." Audrey hung up without waiting to hear more.

Audrey was half undressed and embracing a woman she had just met when she heard a gasp in the direction of the door. She looked up and froze...Susan was standing in the doorway, a matching look of shock on her face.

"Audrey?" Susan was soon too shocked to speak and ran out of the room. Audrey struggled to straighten her clothes and followed. Audrey exited the room and saw Susan was nowhere in sight. Reluctantly Audrey returned to the room to collect her things and finish dressing. She looked down at the woman on the bed.

"I'm afraid we'll have to do this another time."

"Girlfriend?"

"Wife." The woman sat up in surprise.

"Really?" Audrey nodded as she left.

Audrey arrived home and found it dark. She made her way to the bedroom and found Susan sitting by the bed crying. She looked up when Audrey entered.

"I decided 'to hell with it' I would show you a good time and then spend the rest of the night at home. I thought you were meeting someone at the hotel about your shop. I...I...and you've been cheating on me. How long Audrey?"

"Susan it's not-"

"What it looks like? How can you say that after I saw you with that woman?"

"Is there any other way, except for this to end, Susan?"

"I don't know Audrey, for now get what you need and leave." Susan turned away as Audrey packed a suitcase with a few days' worth of clothes and a bag for makeup and toiletries.

It took several weeks to finalize the details, but it moved fairly quick as both wanted it over and done with. Audrey sat in her office at the Glass Slipper and would have cried, but she was all cried out. She hadn't seen a client since that night when she was caught by Susan, fortunately business had picked up, so much so she had needed to hire another assistant. Audrey spent little time in the front as she tended to spend her time in her office regretting her decisions that led to the end of her marriage. Audrey was all set for another day of brooding when her phone rang, it was Rochelle.

"Rochelle I don't really want to talk to anyone right now. Good bye."

"Audrey wait. I have a new client and she wants to see you. I told her you we're not taking clients, but she has been most persistent." Audrey hesitated as she considered pushing the end call button.

"What's she like?"

The End...Unless people want more

12