Audrey's Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Audrey's sub visitor is back for more fun.
1.3k words
4.4
15.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey was looking over in the mirror, tugging at the fabric of her new latex dress. She had meant to surprise Sam with it, but now she wasn't so sure if she looked as good in it as she had wanted. It'd had been quite expensive. She pushed her boobs up with her hands and smiled into the mirror. She could do this, right? Last time had been so good, and since then she'd gone a bit wild on everything she'd found on the internet she had needed to pick up some extra hours at work. But it'd be worth it, she told herself. Especially since today they had plans she was really looking forward to.

The doorbell rang and she put on her heels quickly, before running up to the door. She could do this. She really could.

"Hello Mistress."

Sam was standing there again, a cute blush on his pale skin. She loved the way he said Mistress, and if she had worn panties, they'd probably feel the impact right now.

"Hello cutie."

He blushed harder, and as Audrey stepped aside to let him in, he didn't dare look at him. The rush of dominating came back in, and she felt stronger, taller, and sexier. She closed the door with a smirk, and she wondered what the neighbors would think if they knew what they were about to do.

"So..." Sam started. "Our plans are still on?"

Audrey smiled and nodded. "They certainly are. Are you ready?"

"I've never been spanked before, Mistress."

A virgin butt. What a delight. "I'll start off slow then, darling."

Sam nodded and smiled at her shyly. "Thank you, Mistress."

Audrey suddenly remembered something else she'd prepared for her sub. How could she have forgotten? It was one of the most important parts of the play.

"Didn't you say you wanted a collar, my baby boy?"

He nodded eagerly.

"Well, I happen to have something for you."

His eyes grew and Audrey disappeared for a second to get the collar she'd put down on the table earlier. It was a black one with a D-ring to put a leash on, and she just happened to have bought one of those too: a black leather one, short enough to keep her sub close, but long enough to comfortably lead him around.

Sam was waiting there for her, like the good boy he was, and his big eyes grew even bigger when he saw the collar and leash.

"You got me a collar, Mistress?"

"Indeed I did." Audrey walked around him and put the collar around his neck, making sure it wasn't too tight around him. Then she gently pulled on his leash.

"To the bedroom," she said, a smile on her face. She never thought she'd enjoy it this much.

"Yes, Mistress."

She barely had to pull on the leash to get her sub to follow her. They just went up the stairs, with Sam following her like the good boy he was. Oh, she quite enjoyed having an obedient sub.

"That's a good boy," she said, opening the bedroom door for him. "Now come."

Audrey sat down at the edge of the bedroom and patted her lap for Sam to come sit. He knew exactly what to do, and he lied down over her knee, his ass up, ready for Audrey to pull down his clothes. But not yet.

"You want to get a good spanking?" she asked.

Sam nodded furiously. "Yes, Mistress, I do."

"What do good boys say?"

"Please?" he tried. "Please, Mistress."

Audrey still had the leash in her hand and she enjoyed the feeling of having control over her sub boy in so many ways.

"That's more like it."

She warmed her hands up and gently pulled his underwear down to reveal his perfect round butt. First, she rubbed over it to get a good feel of the firmness of his cheeks, and to warm him up what was to come. He was already flushed a nice shade of pink, and she smiled.

"What a pretty butt on such a pretty boy."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Oh, how badly she wanted to start. "You're going to count every spank, baby boy. And you'll thank me for every single one."

"Yes, Mistress," he said, pushing his butt further up. How eager.

"That's a good boy."

Audrey took a deep breath and lifted up her hands, starting off with a gentle pat on his butt. Sam groaned in response and then relaxed again.

"One, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Good boy."

He easily took that. Audrey lifts up her hand again and hits him a little harder this time, watching his cheeks jiggle in response. She laughed softly.

"Two, Mistress." He moaned. "Thank you, Mistress."

The third one was perfect. He reacted with a soft moan and he wriggled in her lap. She could feel his hard dick against her legs, and resisted the temptation to touch it. Not yet.

"Three, Mistress, thank you, Mistress."

By number four Audrey had found a comfortable rhythm for the both of them. She switched cheeks once in a while to keep her boy entertained, and then rubbed and spanked his ass until it turned a nice tint of red. Sam was now moaning and wriggling on her lap, thanking her for every single spank, just as she had told him to.

"Ten, Mistress, thank you, Mistress," he said at number ten. "Thank you so much."

She rubbed his ass one more time and then stopped. "Have you been spanked thoroughly, you think, baby boy?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said. "I have, Mistress."

"Are you a grateful little sub now?"

He nodded furiously again. "Yes, Mistress, I am."

"How about you show me how grateful you are?"

"Anything, my Mistress."

Audrey knew exactly what she wanted. "On your knees."

She was soaking wet, and she wanted nothing more than to have a good boy to eat her out. She wasn't sure what to do about his hard dick yet, but she decided her pleasure came first. Sam came down from her lap and sat down on the floor, his big eyes looking up to her. She pulled on the leash slightly to make him come closer to her.

"Eat my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," he said. "Immediately, Mistress."

She spread her legs and hiked up the dress, revealing her wet pussy to him. He moaned in pleasure and put his hands on her thighs, starting to lick her there. She had no patience for that right now though, so she pulled on his leash to pull him right on her pussy. She wanted to be eaten out right now.

"Hmm," he said, licking her wet lips. "You taste so good, Mistress."

She shuddered in pleasure and pulled a little harder. "Do you love licking me, baby boy?"

"I do, Mistress," he said, between two licks. "I do."

"Show me how much you love it," she said. "Stroke your pretty dick for me. Give me a show."

Sam immediately obeyed, stroking his dick as he dipped his tongue into her, making both of them moan.

"Good boy," Audrey said. "Make us cum, pretty boy."

Then his tongue went up to her clit and she gasped. "Yes," she moaned, pulling harder on the leash. "There. Right there."

He moaned harder as he pumped his dick faster and faster.

"I love eating you so much, Mistress," he said. "Turns me on so good."

"Keep going," she moaned, pushing her pussy into his face. "Good boy."

She came just as he did, gasping and wriggling in pleasure, pulling him to keep him on his pussy as she went through the pleasure coming in waves. Beneath her, her baby boy spilled his seed as he licked and sucked her clit. His orgasm was her pleasure too, and at the end of it both of them were exhausted and very much happy.

She pulled the leash a bit and invited Sam back on the bed with her.

"Again next week?" she asked.

He nodded. "Yes, please, Mistress."