Audrey's Sex Trial Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers

"Remember you are only trying to find miss Saunders, you are not supposed to reach an orgasm."

Removing himself from the woman, Bud answered :

"I only need a little more to be sure, I just need to check her a second time!"

He eagerly got back to Audrey. She was horrified by what was about to happen. He swiftly got inside her and started fucking her hard, going in and out faster and faster. Audrey couldn't do or say anything, she just had to let Chadwick come inside her. She was bouncing in her chair due to the intensity of Bud's movements. Her tits were bouncing and she started blushing when she felt some kind of pleasure growing in her. She had come to accept -for now- what was happening to her because she had been so degraded before she was just too tired to care. But feeling some sexual pleasure from her student's penetration made her feel really guilty. Then she felt something hot spurting inside her. He was ejaculating inside her! When people around realized what was happening, Chadwick was quickly pulled out of her by the man who had led him here and helped him move around with his blindfold. As Chadwick started yelling "It's her! It's her!" ropes of sperm were coming out of his pulsating penis, and landing on Audrey's body. Some landed on her breasts, some one her belly, some on her thighs. As she looked around in panic, the giant monitor facing her caught her attention. After showing Bud, the screen quickly moved to her. She could see his sperm landing on her own body, just as she felt the hot liquid from the young man's orgasm touching her skin. Then the picture zoomed in on her vulva, and she watched as the sperm he had filled her with flowed out of her feminity with each of her own contractions, gliding along the leather beneath her and dripping on the floor in elongated drops. She closed her eyes and tried hard to forget everything that was happening to her.

Thirty minutes later.

Audrey was now standing up next to her attorney, waiting to hear what her punishment was going to be. She felt desperate. She was innocent, but had just been put through all these humiliations in front of everyone she knew, only to be found guilty and having to face penalties. Judge McKinley, who had retreated to his private room to decide what the sentence would be, walked in and took his seat, a paper in his hand.

"Miss Saunders. You have been declared guilty of the charges held against you, which included sexual behavior in the presence of one of the students from your own class, leading to intercourse with this same student. You know how this tribunal works : we treat only cases that refer to sex and don't include other physical violence, and when the defendant is found guilty, he is faced with sexual penalties at the discretion of the judge. Now, here is your penalty : for trying to toy with your students, you are condemned to let them toy with you. This will be done in a specific way. You will be implanted a microchip in your brain that commands sexual response, and your students will be given a remote control that uses a satellite connection, and can thus be used at any range."

Audrey swallowed hard as the many dreadful implications of this progressively appeared in her mind. The judge continued his explanations :

"The remote will be given to mister Bud Chadwick, along with the freedom to use it at will, and pass it to any other student or school personnel should he so desire. The remote has five different levels. At zero, it has no effect. At one, it will induce mild excitement. This mode can remain active for up to one full day. At level two, you will be more excited ; this level usually gets juices flowing, so to speak. This mode can be activated for up to six hours. At level three, you will become sex craved. This mode can remain active for a maximum of three hours, during which you will likely be desperate for relief and agree to engage in any sexual activity. At level four, you will instantaneously go through a full body orgasm that will last as long as this level is active, which can be for up to twelve minutes. After being activated to its maximum duration, the user will have to wait for twelve hours before using it again. As for the other levels, a "cooldown" period will be required after prolonged use, in order for you to recover. The court wishes to remind everyone of two things. First, miss Saunders will not be held responsible for any sexual behavior under the influence of the microchip. Second, she shall suffer no further penalties from the present charges. Firing her from her present job because of these charges will result in prosecution of her superiors."

While Audrey was trying to retain her tears, Bud's eyes were literally sparkling. They were both thinking about the same thing, but from opposite points of view. While terrifying thoughts of what was going to happen to Audrey invaded her, Bud was eager to toy with his teacher.

When they walked out of the courtroom, she walked to Bud and asked him, tears flowing from her eyes :

"Why did you do this to me?"

Chadwick looked at her with a vicious smile and answered :

"You're just so sexy, and you behave like you're better than the rest of us. Now we all saw what you look like under those strict clothes. Plus you always give me bad grades."

Audrey asked her attorney to drop her home. There, she let herself fall on her bed, and started thinking about what her future was going to be like.

Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers