Audry, The Seductress Pt. 04

Story Info
The climax of the tale.
3k words
4.6
26.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 08/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader: you are about to read the conclusion of a story that has a plot line. You will enjoy it much more if you first read part one, part two, and part three.

*

The knock on the door seemed unnaturally loud, interrupting, as it did, such a pleasant afterglow. Scott and Audry both took a split second to react; then Scott, nimbly and noiselessly, was scampering into the bathroom with most of his clothes in his hands. Audry, simulating drowsiness, called out, "Just a minute," while quickly rummaging through her luggage for her robe. Finding it, she put it on and made for the door. She opened it slightly.

Outside was Pat, smiling brightly. "Hey, let's celebrate!" she said. "It was a false alarm about my mom. She's fine. My girl Shirley at the front desk told me your room number." Pat gave Audry a quick hug and bustled into the room, pulling a travel suitcase on wheels behind her. She smelled of lilacs.

"I was just lying down," said Audry. Technically, that was the truth. As she spoke the words, it dawned on Audry that the room was awash with the heady fragrances of sex.

Audry was full of conflicting emotions; she was happy to see her old friend, she was guilty about having just bedded her husband, she was still aroused. She noted with a bit of embarrassment that Pat's dress was wet from the rain outside, and it was possible to see through the thin fabric that her nipples were erect, probably from the brisk wind of the storm.

Pat was dressed to the nines. She wore a fashionable, somewhat daringly short dress, made of a slinky material made slinkier by the rain. It was quite a contrast to her usual conservative business suits. It was very flattering; she still had a model's body, tall and slender, not as full breasted as Audry's but very womanly nonetheless. Her light brown, curly hair was cut short in a manner reminiscent of a flapper from the 1920s. Pat seemed a bit giddy, chattering as she put her suitcase up on the bed and began to open it.

"They were all talking about your speech downstairs. It sounds like a resounding success! I hope you're in the mood to celebrate. I know I am. Look what I brought!"

Near the surface of the opened suitcase was some sort of large plastic container full of ice, which Pat was now opening to reveal two bottles of champagne.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Scott was weighing his options. He decided that further delay would only make him look more guilty. He was fully dressed now. He cleared his voice loudly and called out, "Pat, is that you?"

"Hi, Honey!" she responded brightly. "Wait 'til you see what I brought! It's party time!"

Scott emerged from the bathroom, examining the champagne. Pat crossed the room and gave him a big, slow kiss on the mouth. That was not like her -- she avoided public displays of affection. Not that this situation was really public. Scott wasn't sure how one ought to describe it. He was feeling more guilty than Audry was, dreading Pat's inevitable realization that he had been cheating. Pat, however, showed no sign that she had figured it out. Scott's mind was geared up to provide a plausible explanation. He was barefoot. He yearned for the imagined security of shoes and socks.

"Audry wasn't feeling well after her speech," he said.

"She gets stage fright, don't you, Audry?" said Pat. "But you'll be fine. Especially after a few glasses of this." Pat was expertly removing the little cage from the champagne cork. Pop! And now she was pouring it into three plastic glasses. Scott seated himself on the bed, on the other side of the suitcase from Pat. Audry pulled up one of the armchairs.

Distributing the glasses, she addressed herself to Scott. "Mom only had the twenty-four hour bug, Honey. It was a false alarm."That explains it, thought Scott.Drat! He should have seemed more curious about her early return from Green Bay, but guilt had stopped him from asking about it. Scott was a bit dizzy -- had she figured it out, or not? And what was with that kiss -- it seemed to have a bit of extra pizzazz. He was greatful that Pat seemed so upbeat, and he was greatful for the champagne -- he needed to relax, try to think this through. He took a hasty drink.

Audry's head was also awhirl. What was Pat up to? She remembered drinking champagne with Pat back in the dorm room, some years ago. That was when Pat had "borrowed" Audry's flame at the time, a Hungarian student named Laszlo. She had sex with him outdoors, in a dark area under the trees near the Rathskeller. She was so proud of herself that she offered a toast, and before long they were both naked on their respective beds, giggling and sharing the details of Pat's conquest, until they were no longer giggling but gasping and moaning as they fingered themselves and talked each other to climax. Audry sighed to herself and adjusted her legs a bit, thinking back on that night, until her reverie was interrupted by Pat, who was talking once again:

"I'mso glad that the two of you had a chance to get acquainted." Scott swallowed. Pat kept talking. "I've always thought that you would hit it off. Isn't this champagne scrumptious?"

"Yes, it sure is," said Audry, drinking rather rapidly. "Here, could you fill this up again?"

Pat merrily filled Audry's glass, and then her own. "Audry, isn't that your robe that you wore in college?"

"Yep," replied Audry, taking another swallow. "It never seems to wear out, and just gets more comfortable."

"Remember the story you told me about Richard?"

Audry almost choked on her champagne. "Yes," she said guardedly. Where was this headed?

"You were wearing that robe, right?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Scott, I don't think I've ever told you about the project that Audry and I had when we were dorm-mates. You don't mind if I tell, do you, Audry?"

Audry didn't think she was in much of a position to argue. She smiled wanly, shrugged her shoulders, and took a generous sip from her champagne glass.

"Audry and I used to party together, and I guess we were a little boy-crazy. Hey, look what else I brought!" Pat fished around in her suitcase, and pulled out a bong that Audry recognized from their campus days. Audry's blood stirred a little, as if by reflex. The bong always was a prelude to sex talk. Pat produced a baggie full of reefer.

Scott's eyes were saucers now. When he was first dating Pat, she had already made the transition to successful businesswoman. The idea of her smoking weed was a novelty to him. He had tried it himself in college -- didn't everyone? -- but never with Pat.

"Have you ever done this, Honey?" Pat asked him. He nodded. He was not in a position to argue, either. Pat was busily loading up the bong. She took a hit, and passed it to Scott with a look of expectation. He followed suit.

Audry was trying to fathom all of this, but intoxication was quickly overriding her anxieties about the situation. And she was becoming aware that she was once again seriously aroused. She adjusted her legs again. It was her turn to use the bong.

Pat was talking again. "Audry and I used to, um, play the field, I guess you would say, and we used to compare notes a lot. And it sort of developed that we started to share our boyfriends, you know, in the sack." She smiled brightly at Scott, who was starting to feel the effects of the drinking and smoking.Pat looks hot, he thought.What did she say? They shared their boyfriends? Pat giggled.

Audry thought she should say something, but couldn't think of anything to say. Marijuana made her horny. Her body had already been thoroughly revved up before Pat arrived and began plying her with liquor and smoke. She wondered if Scott was uncomfortable with this. He looked a bit spaced out.

"Does that shock you, Honey?" Pat was asking.

"People do all sorts of things in college," Scott replied, in a manner he hoped sounded worldly. He was high, and unaccustomed to it. He was still anxious about how Pat would react to his cheating, but he was strangely intrigued by what she was telling him, and he hoped that if she kept talking, the danger would go away, and plus, it was sort of hot, that stuff about sharing the boyfriends. Very hot, actually. Was that a problem?

"I don't mean that we were both in the sack with the boyfriend..." -- Pat interrupted herself with a burst of giggles-- "...I meant that we would seduce each other's boyfriends, and then talk about it. We were really into it. The boyfriends didn't know that we had an agreement..." Pat paused to take another hit from the bong, and passed it to Scott. He accepted it in a daze, totally focussed now on Pat's narrative, which was showing him a side of his wife that he had not previously encountered. "...But we found it exciting to talk about it. We used to.. you know..." Pat stopped at this point, a bit embarassed. Then she realized that leaving the sentence incomplete left it open to the wrong interpretation. "We used to play with ourselves when we talked about it." She seemed a bit relieved to have gotten it off her chest. She took another generous sip from her champagne -- the reefer was making her throat dry.

"We had an agreement," echoed Audry, and it was her turn to use the bong. She felt inarticulate, and she realized that it was because she was horny. The weed always did that to her. Omigod, she thought to herself.

"I always wanted to tell Audry," said Pat sweetly and languidly to Scott, "that you were better than any of the boys in college." Then, as if seized by a sudden resolve, she said, "Isn't Audry gorgeous?"

"Yes," replied Scott, trying not to seem too emphatic.

"Can I tell him what you did to Richard?" Pat asked Audry. Audry nodded, looking a bit like she hadn't understood the question. She finished off her second glass of champagne. So did Pat.

"I had a boyfriend named Richard, and he didn't like Audry flirting with him. He wanted to be in control. So Audry blew his mind. They were in the room together, and she just let her robe fall open..." Pat's voice suddenly assumed a commanding tone. "Show him, Audry."

Audry felt a moment of confusion. She had given up trying to weigh the issues, whether she was in trouble with Pat for banging her husband, whether Pat wanted her to do it, it was all too difficult to sort out. She was high and drunk and horny. This was like the old days. She was on autopilot, and besides that, she had just had a great roll in the hay, and she wasn't ready to quit, not by a long shot. She scooted her chair back a little. "You want me to show Scott?" she asked.

"Yes, do it, Audry. Just like you told me."

Scott's mouth fell open, around the same time as Audry's robe. She sat up a little in her chair, letting them see her tits in all their glory.

Audry looked at Pat, who nodded in encouragement and then smiled, casting her eyes downward toward her lap. She was lifting the hem of her skimpy dress to reveal her sheer panties, now soaked to the point of complete transparency. A thought flitted through Audry's mind,that's not from the rainstorm.

Scott was afraid to look at Pat, so he looked at Audry. Immediately his throbbing erection was striving again against his trousers. He felt overwhelmed by the aphrodisiac effect of the weed.Must be genetic engineering or something. It never seemed this strong back in college.

Audry, while exchanging glances with Pat, had unconsciously begun to pinch pinch her nipples, and she was squirming her hips in her chair, causing the robe to open further and reveal more. Scott sat as if paralyzed as Audry swung her thighs apart, revealing her swollen and parted pussy lips, and one of her hands travelled down to explore that territory.

Pat was speaking now: "Yes, Audry, touch yourself there. Is it nice? Yes? Now suck your nipple." Obediently, Audry lifted one breast to her mouth and began to suck, without interrupting the activity of her lower hand.

Pat spoke again: "Do you like it, Scott?"

Scott felt as if he had been turned to stone, especially one part of him. He couldn't ignore Pat. That wouldn't be right. He managed to croak the word "yes."

"I like it too." Pat had pulled aside her wet panties with one hand and had begun to delve into her pussy with the other. Audry, meanwhile, had slung one leg over the arm of her armchair, and her glistening, swollen pussy was fully on display. She rolled her eyes as she coaxed herself to greater and greater arousal.

In a low voice, almost a whisper, Pat said, "Scott. I want you to get on the floor. On your hands and knees." Scott, his head buzzing with an incomprehensible mixture of guilt-ridden anxiety and lust, obeyed. His limbs felt huge and awkward, and he was strangely aware of the texture of the carpet against his hands. "Now go and lick her hand."

Scott went slowly across the five or so feet of carpet between himself and Audry. It seemed to take a long time, and the motion of travelling on his hands and knees was very novel. It amused him. But then he arrived. His face was inches from Audry's pussy, just as it had been an hour ago. But now her pussy seemed even more magnificent, even more irresistable. His cock seemed to be banging against his trousers with every heartbeat. He extended his tongue and licked Audry's knuckles, since most of her fingers were deep inside. She said, "OH!" It was the sound of a woman who had completely surrendered to sexual excitement. He licked again, and heard Audry say, in a tiny little voice, "I'm cumming..." And then there was juice everywhere. Scott was surprised for an instant, and then he began franticly licking, trying to capture every drop. Audry withdrew her hand and seized Scott by the ears, bringing his mouth to her cunt, helping him. They heard Pat let out a wail as she climaxed, too.

"Take off your clothes, Scott," said Pat. He rose, and rather carefully removed his shirt, trousers and briefs. He turned and looked meekly at Pat, his erection bobbing in the air.

"Sit on the bed." He obeyed. "Audry, sit next to him." Audry removed the suitcase from the bed, let her robe drop to the floor, and sat next to Scott, while Pat assumed Audry's former place on the chair. Pat was naked now. They all were. They looked at one another with great interest, intoxicated by weed, champagne and lust.

"Touch Scott's cock, Audry." Audry complied, seizing him gently but decisively, marvelling at the warmth and the thickness of him. "Now stroke him." Scott groaned as Audry began to slowly pump his cock. He watched his wife as her hands roamed restlessly over her own nipples and clit. She beamed at him. It was reassuring. He allowed his hips to move in rhythm with Audry's ministrations. Pat was moaning now.

"Lie on your back, Scott." There was a new sort of urgency in Pat's voice. "Audry, I want you to get on him, put his cock in your pussy. But face me. I want to see you. Will you do that, Sweetie?" "Yes, I will," replied Audry.

Scott was lying on the bed, with his ankles and feet hovering over the edge. Audry had to crouch forward a bit to mount him, but then she rose as much as she could. Pat watched Audry's breasts bounce as she lowered herself on to Scott's cock. Audry was moving slowly, in part because the position was a little precarious, but mostly because the sensation was so exquisite.

Pat was writhing now, her buttocks clenching and unclenching as she worked her pussy with both hands. She locked her eyes on Audry's as Audry slowly rode up and down her husbands cock. Pat could see Audry's big, dark, hard nipples, and best of all, she could see Audry's distended clit. Pat was shaking now, and wailing again.

"Pat." This was Scott talking now, in hushed tones, then a little louder. "Pat."

"Yes, Honey?" she gasped.

"Touch Audry."

"Touch Audry?"

"Yes." His breathing was ragged. "I'm going to cum. Touch Audry's pussy."

Pat approached them hesitantly. This wasn't on her agenda. Audry slowed to a stop. Pat sat on the bed next to them, and reached tentatively down to where here husband's cock was buried in Audry. She began to cautiously explore the area around Audry's clit. "Yes," said Audry. Audry didn't move her hips, but her cunt muscles were rhythmically tightening around Scott's cock. "Yes," Audry said again.

Feeling bolder, Pat moved her fingers into direct contact with Audry's clit, touching it the way she touched herself when she was ready to cum. Scott and Audry were both making sounds now, sounds that heralded an orgasm that was approaching slowly but inevitably. Scott was the first to cry out, a cry of total release from all the different tensions he had experienced in the hour gone by, and as he arched his back, thrusting his cock as far into Audry as it would go, she cried out as well, while Pat, fascinated, massaged Audry's clit. Outside, the thunderstorm roared with new energy.