August Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,503 Followers

Cum raced up my shaft and blasted into Miss Miller's mouth. She pulled her head up until only the head of my cock remained between her lips. She pumped my prick with her fist, helping me fill her mouth with my cum.

I watched in awe as she swallowed load after load of cum down her throat. It had never occurred to me that a woman would ever want do that to me. I moaned in pleasure.

It was so strange to not have a mess to clean up after I came. I always had to account for that. Instead, Miss Miller sucked every last drop and left my deflating cock completely clean.

"That was amazing," I gasped. I was breathing heavy but my head was clearing.

"Feel better?" she asked with a smile. Her mouth was completely clean of any trace of my cum.

"Much better Miss Miller," I said.

"Call me Beth," she replied with a chuckle.

"Beth?" I asked.

"That's my name," she said with a smile.

"Okay, Beth," I said. It felt a little awkward.

"Well, now I'm all worked up," she complained.

"Worked up?" I asked.

"Oh, you poor thing. You have been so sheltered by your parents," she sympathized. "I'm really turned on, sweetie. I need to come. Will you help me?"

I was stunned. It may sound strange but until that time I was not aware that women had the same needs as men. The sexual revolution of the sixties had completely passed my parents by and, she was right, I had been very sheltered. If her orgasm were to feel anything like what I had just experienced I wanted to give that to her more than anything in the world. Of course, I had no idea how to go about doing that, but I was ready to do whatever she needed. I nodded.

"Don't look so scared," she said. "I'll give you a crash course on everything you need to know, okay?"

I nodded again, my cock beginning to rise in anticipation. I was young and recovered very quickly. I sat up.

"The first rule is that every woman is different," she told me. "Everything else I'm going to teach you will help, but you have to always remember that first rule."

I nodded as it started to rain. I pulled my trunks up as we both scrambled to our feet. Though the day was hot, the rain on our skin stung and was too cold for comfort.

"Come on," she told me.

We moved to a covered spot in the back yard. A large awning covered a concrete area. The area had various potted plants around it and a large solid oak chaise lounge in the center. However this was no ordinary chaise lounge. The chaise was well cushioned. It was four feet wide and eight feet long; big enough to hold two people comfortably. It was reclined flat with a pillow at the top to support your head. With it laid down like that it was more like a bed than a chaise.

She sat down at the foot of the chaise as the rain started to really come down. She said, "The radio said that a storm front was coming in. I didn't expect it so early."

The sky grew dark as the rain fell. A cool breeze blew in that was quite a relief from the heat of the day. Beth was soaked from her swim as well as the rain. As I stood there looking down at her I couldn't help but stare at her big breasts, her sweat and the rain mixing together on her skin. What moisture that didn't trickle down into the valley between those tits clung tenaciously to the firm flesh.

"Would you like to touch them?" she asked.

My eyes went wide in shock. She had noticed that I was staring. Then I nodded.

"Come sit down next to me," she said.

I sat down beside her and she seemed so untouchable. She has offered to let me touch her tits, but I had no idea how to proceed. I was so nervous.

She turned to me and asked softly, "Can you see how hard my nipples are?"

I nodded. Her nipples dented the thin material of the bikini top. From my issue of Playboy in my room, I knew a lot about how breasts looked. I didn't know much else, but breasts I knew.

Beth reached up behind her head and untied her bikini top as I watched, her tits stretching with her movements. My mouth was dry as she slowly pulled her top down revealing to me my first pair of naked breasts I'd ever seen in real life. Her bikini tan lines ran down from her shoulders and a triangle of very pale skin covered her nipples and the undersides of her breasts. I grabbed them in my hands.

"Gently," she said.

I flinched. I was embarrassed I had done that. I softened my grip.

"Okay, I need to teach you these things. Sorry. I forgot. Caress my tits gently with your hands," she told me.

I did as instructed, stroking her firm full tits with my fingers. The skin was softer than I had imagined it would be. I ran my fingers lightly over her skin and gingerly touched her nipples. I cupped her big breasts in my hands feeling how heavy they were.

"Now, gently lick and suck on my nipples," she instructed softly. "You can also gently roll my nipples between your fingers."

I was more than eager to do this. I leaned in and licked at her nipples before sucking, gently at first and then more strongly. I could taste the salt of her sweat mixed with the clean rain water and a trace of chlorine from the pool.

"Yes," she sighed. "That's it. Now, very gently, graze your teeth against them."

I was hesitant to do this but I did as instructed. As lightly as possible I scraped my teeth against her tender nipples. I did this a couple of times before returning to sucking and licking at her tits. My cock was as hard as a rock inside my trunks.

"Mmm, that feels wonderful," she whispered to me. "You're a natural."

I caressed the smooth pale flesh of her tits as I sucked and licked at her nipples. I rolled them between my fingers. I nibbled at them with my teeth.

"Okay," Beth finally said. "You sit right there and I'm going to show you something you've never seen before."

I reluctantly released her tits as she stood up. Without thinking I let one hand fall to my crotch and stroke my cock through my trunks. It was so hard.

Beth slowly stood up in front of me as the rain fell harder just a few feet from us, distant thunder rumbling in the background. Her tits looked even bigger from underneath. I looked up into her eyes and she smiled.

I watched her hands fall to her hips. She hooked her fingers into the sides of her bikini bottoms and very slowly pushed down. As the material fell lower, I saw blond pubic hair emerge into view, just as in the Playboy. Women didn't shave their pussy at all in those days. She continued to push her bikini down revealing the bottom of her pussy as it sloped away between her thighs. Through the forest of downy blond hair I could make out her slit, again just like in my Playboy.

Then she did something that they didn't do in my magazine. Just as she had done in the bathroom, she turned around and bent down, but this time her ass was two feet from my face. She pushed her bikini to her ankles, bending low. Her ass was pale, the sun never reaching the seat of her bikini. I followed the trail of pale skin with my eyes down the crack of her ass. I could see her dark asshole, winking at me. Below that, as she bent low, I saw her pussy. I could clearly see the pink slit surrounded by blond pubic hair and again I found it fascinating. Then, again, too quickly for me to begin to make sense of it, she stood up and kicked off her bikini bottoms.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked as she turned around.

I could only nod in agreement.

Completely naked, Beth slowly climbed past me into the chaise and laid back, her head on the pillow. Then she did something I had definitely not seen in any Playboy magazine; she slowly spread her legs. My eyes were glued to her pussy. I could clearly see everything. It was so unlike anything I had ever seen before.

"Come closer," she said. "Lay down between my legs."

Gladly, I thought. At eight feet long, the chaise was long enough for her to lie on and leave room for me to lie between her legs. I lay down between her spread and lifted thighs. I could smell an aroma from her cunt I had never smelled before. It overwhelmed my senses.

Beth reached down and spread her pussy open a little with her fingers. "See this little red bud right here?" she asked rhetorically, stroking her finger across the top of her pussy. "That's my clit," she told me breathlessly. "Please lick it. It will take a little while for me to come, but please don't stop until I tell you to, okay?"

I nodded, very eager to please her and to learn everything I could. This was more sexual education in ten minutes than I had gotten in the prior eighteen years. I didn't know what it was going to be like when she came, but I couldn't wait to find out.

I crept forward some more and reached out with my tongue. With her fingers still spreading her pussy, I licked at her clit. While the area around her clit was soft, the clit itself was firm and slick beneath my tongue, making it easier to identify. I licked at it for a moment before I had to back up. The aroma was too strong for me. I gagged and coughed.

"It's an acquired taste for some," Beth said sympathetically. "Here's a trick. Press you face firmly to my pussy."

I scooted forward more and, as instructed, pressed my face against her pussy as she pulled her hands away. I wrapped my lips around the top of her slit, pressing my tongue between the folds. I swirled my tongue against her pussy-flesh until I found the little nub of her clit. She was right; the aroma was much less, my nose up in her blond pubic hair and my cheeks and chin blocking the source of the scent.

"Oh, yes," she hissed. "Lick it just like that."

I rolled my eyes up and looked into Beth's eyes as I licked her clit. She smiled at me and rolled her nipples between her fingers. I used my hands to hold onto her hips.

Beth's sighs of pleasure mixed with the sound of the rainfall as I licked her clit. I swirled it, sliding my tongue round and round the little bud. I then took it between my lips and sucked on it, first gently and then harder. I let my instincts take over.

"Softly," she scolded me. "You're a natural at this but you have to remember to be very gentle."

"Sorry," I said, before pressing my face back down and trying again.

"That's okay," she breathed. "You're doing very good."

I liked to hear that. I wanted to please her so much. I resumed licking her clit, remembering to be gentler. I lapped at it with a slow gentle motion.

"That's a good boy," she cooed, "lick that clit softly."

The rain fell harder around us, the thunder rumbling again, nearer this time. I licked and licked at her clit. My saliva ran out of my mouth and down across her pussy, but I didn't care.

"Look at me," Beth whispered. "Watch me as you eat me. Use my reactions to see if you are doing it right."

I rolled my eyes up and watched her as I licked her clit. She closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. I swirled my tongue around her clit and she gasped. I very gently put my lips around her clit. I sucked softly with my mouth as I flicked it with my tongue.

"Oh God," Beth whined. "Do that. Don't stop."

I heard her moan as her head thrashed back and forth on the pillow. She breathed heavily as she began to buck her hips up against my face. I held fast to her pussy. I noticed that my cock had deflated a little as I concentrated completely on working on her pussy.

"Yes," she groaned. "I'm gonna come."

I didn't stop and I didn't change what I was doing. It was working. Then she began shouting and gasping. I had never heard anything like it. It was like she had lost control of herself for a moment. I kept licking.

"Okay," she finally gasped. "Stop for a second."

She breathed heavily trying to catch her breath as the rain fell loudly all around us. I pulled my head up from between her thighs and looked at her. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

She looked at me, her eyes wide. Then she said, "No, Peter, that was perfect. I came so good. Thank you."

I smiled at her. I was so proud of myself. I had made my first woman come; something I had been unaware was even possible until a few minutes earlier.

"Now I'm going to teach you a secret that will make you very popular," she said, still breathing heavy and rolling her nipples between her fingers. "See the opening at the bottom of my slit?"

I nodded.

"I want you to put your index finger inside me and stroke it in and out," she instructed.

I did as I was bid. I slowly and deliberately slipped my index finger inside of her pussy. I was surprised to discover how warm and wet she was in there. I was fascinated at the way her cunt gripped my finger, wishing it were my cock, which grew hard again. I gently pulled the digit out and put it back in a few times.

"You don't have to be as gentle as on my clit," she told me. "Now, with your palm up I want you to bend your finger up like you are asking me to join you."

I bent my finger up inside her, pressing firmly against the front wall of her cunt, and rubbed it back and forth. The rain fell all around us, lightning flashing a few miles away. The thunder rolled in as I rubbed inside her cunt with my finger.

"Oh, God, that's it, keep rubbing that spot. Press hard," she urged.

I pressed hard up against the front wall of her pussy, at the spot she wanted me to. The interior of her fuck-hole was so soft and warm and wet. With my other hand I rubbed my hard cock through my trunks.

"Oh, shit, that feels good," she hissed, rolling her nipples and twitching her hips.

I continued to rub that one spot in her pussy, back and forth, side to side. I memorized the spot because she was soon gasping and bucking in ecstasy. A cool wind washed across our bodies as the rain pooled in many small puddles around the back yard.

"I'm coming," she cried out.

Her orgasm overtook her much faster than it had when I had been licking her clit. She moaned and groaned with pleasure. Then her cunt became extremely wet. So much so that it flowed down her ass. I was amazed but didn't really understanding what I was seeing.

She looked down her body at me and said, "Fuck me, Peter!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I stood up and dropped my trunks to the ground. My hard cock sprang free and I climbed back onto the chaise, kneeling down between Beth's widely spread thighs. I took my cock in my right hand and aimed it at her cunt.

Beth reached down and took the end of my prick between her fingers. She placed the head at the entrance to her fuck-hole. Lightning flashed close by, the thunder loud as it rolled, filling my ears.

This was the moment I had waited for. Though I wanted to savor it, I couldn't. I thrust my hips forward as if I had no control over them, sinking my cock fully into her pussy in one smooth stroke. I didn't stop until my balls nestled against the crack of her ass.

"See how wet I am for you," she whispered to me. "You did that by rubbing my G-spot until I came all over your fucking finger."

Her words barely registered with me. My cock was inside her. I thought I knew what to expect, but I had been unprepared for the warmth. It was like sticking my cock inside of an oven, her pussy was so hot. This was so unfamiliar to me I almost came at that moment. The other surprise was how all encompassing the feeling of her pussy was. All of her pussy rubbed all of my cock. Her cunt gripped my prick firmly but not too tightly.

When I regained my senses I looked down into her eyes and she said, "Now, stroke me nice and slow with your prick."

I looked down and watched as I pulled my cock out of her pussy and then gently pressed it back in. She was so wet that I met little resistance as I sawed in and out of her. The lighting crackled and thundered all around us, but I paid it no mind. I was fucking my first pussy and it was wonderful.

"Mmm, how does that feels?" she moaned. "You like that pussy?"

I gave her an evil little grin. Though I had imagined this moment for many years, it was so much better than I had thought it would be. I stroked my cock in and out of her wet cunt, loving the feel of her pussy lips gripping the sides of my shaft.

"If you start to feel like your going to come, tell me," she instructed.

I nodded. Though I had almost come from the warmth, I was okay. Her earlier blowjob had really done the trick. I knew I could last for a little while.

"Faster," she urged. "Slap your hips down against me. Drive your cock deep into me. I can take it."

I was being too gentle, so I started fucking harder and harder into her. Loving the added friction, I pounded my prick deep into her cunt over and over. The thunder rolled all around but the sound of my hips slapping down against Beth was louder.

"Yea, that's it," she gasped. "Fuck me."

I could smell her fuck juices as I stroked her cunt with my cock. It mixed with the smell of the rain to create an intoxicating perfume that filled my lungs as I gasped for breath. I was in heaven.

"That's a good boy," she groaned. "Fuck that pussy."

I slapped my hips down against her, her big tits jiggling and rocking with each blow. My balls slapped against her ass again and again. I felt the familiar tingle begin in my balls. "I feel it starting," I told her.

Beth wrapped her legs around my waist, pulled me tight against her, and said, "Stop."

I let my cock soak deep inside her pussy. For a moment I thought I was going to come, but we both held still and the feeling began to abate. I sighed in relief because I really wanted this to last a long time.

"Wait a little bit longer than you think you need to," she told me as she spread her legs wide again.

I lay on top of her and waited a little bit until my cock felt comfortable but still hard. I stroked her a couple times and found that she had been right. I could go for a while longer now.

Beth smiled up at me. "You're a fucking natural, Pete. Now fuck me hard until I come of your big hard cock."

I rose up on my arms and jack hammered my hips against her as fast as I could, slapping her hips loudly. I looked down at the pleasure on her face as she closed her eyes and felt my cock deep inside of her. I watched her tits jiggle as I fucked her hard, jolting her body on each stroke.

"Fuck it," Beth grunted through a grimace of pleasure. Her fingers scratched at my hips, urging me on.

I jammed my prick into her slick cunt over and over. The lightning struck close, rumbling loudly in my ears. If it killed me now, I'd die happy, I thought.

"Yes, right there. Fuck me," Beth cried.

I fucked her with all my strength. The breeze from the storm did little to cool me down as I broke out into a sweat. I breathed deep as I rammed my prick hard in and out of her clinging soft wet pussy.

"I'm coming," Beth gasped and moaned.

I could feel her cunt writhe and ripple around my fucking cock as her orgasm swept over her. I watched her face as she came. It was beautiful.

"Yes," she hissed, her orgasm peaking.

I rammed my dick deep into her and held it deep. I felt my balls tingling and I tried to stop it. But her cunt had clamped tight around my cock and was rippling and stimulating me until I couldn't hold back any longer.

Feeling my cock expand inside her, Beth said, "Come inside me, Peter."

The cum raced up my shaft and blasted deep inside her cunt. I gasped and shuddered, my orgasm tingling my balls, thighs, and stomach. It felt so good to cum deep into a woman. I had never imagined it could feel so good.

"That's a good boy. Give me your cum," Beth cooed as I pouring myself into her, filling her with every last drop.

Distant thunder rolled through the neighborhood as I collapsed atop her soft body. She stroked my hair as I lay there, her big tits against my shoulders. I didn't move, savoring the feeling of my cock inside of her, until I began to deflate.

I rose up and she looked at me. She lifted her head and kissed me tenderly on the lips as the rain stopped. Then she said, "That was wonderful, Peter. You are definitely a man now."

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,503 Followers