Aunt Anne and Her Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Anne's hand left her nightdress that lay on the floor, and slid slowly up my thigh. I watched it -- the hand of my dad's sister -- gliding up my leg, softly stroking it through my pyjama trousers. I watched helplessly as it rose higher. She gave my hard balls a little tickle with her long fingers through the thin cotton. Then, to my delight and shock, I watched and felt her fingertip stroking my naked taut pole below Lucy's gently clasping hand.

"Mmmm, James -- is it the thought and sight of me that made you such a big boy, hmmm?" my aunt purred. I was too embarrassed and ashamed to reply, and simply nodded.

I looked down at my aunt's stroking finger and Lucy's gently pulsing squeezing hand on my erection.

Lucy let go of it, but Aunt Anne continued to caress and tease me with her finger. Lucy stepped beside me.

"I think you should fondle your auntie's lovely little tits, don't you?" Lucy whispered. "You KNOW you want to -- and you know she's longing to feel your hand exploring them..."

Lucy took my hand and guided it towards my aunt's gorgeous little breasts. I summoned what will power I could and tensed my arm in resistance. Nevertheless I was staring at those enticing nipples, and the very subtle rise and fall of the, surrounding slight mounds of flesh.

Then I saw Aunt Anne's hand rise, too. She took Lucy's forearm and helped her to drag my hand to herself. My resistance had been weak. Now it was over.

I watched their joint hands bring my fingers to my aunt's lovely little breast. Lucy let go and my aunt drew my fingertips back and forth over her puffy nipples. They were firm, and her small breast yielded minimally. I swept my gaze over her long, strong looking legs. The top of her pale strip of pussy hair drew my eye, too, dipping down between her closed thighs. The white crumpled sheet lay uselessly across her stomach. I gazed into her face. Her blonde, shoulder-length hair was slightly dishevelled and she was gazing eagerly into my face.

"Ohhh, yes, James, that feels so good!" she whimpered. "Kiss me, love! Kiss me..."

To hear my aunt asking me to kiss her, and with such passion in her voice, sent a shiver through me, though I hesitated for a moment. Inexplicably I was more reluctant to kiss her on the mouth than to touch and kiss her elsewhere. I suppose that it suggested something more than sexual attraction, and it seemed somehow more illicit even than to have sex with her.

I glanced at Lucy. She drew her lower lip under her top one.

"Go on -- you heard your auntie -- kiss her! She wants you to -- look into her eyes and see how badly she wants you!" Lucy whispered so as not to disturb anyone else.

I kneaded each of Aunt Anne's little breasts, sweeping across her bony breastbone from one small, rounded, cone-tipped mound to the other, and stooped forward. She craned her neck towards me and pursed her soft-looking lips in anticipation.

"Do it James! Kiss me! Kiss Aunt Anne!" she gasped.

I kneaded her breasts and my lips met hers. We kissed briefly, tentatively. I felt her shudder with illicit delight and I too felt a little quiver run along my spine for the same reason. Our mouths met and we kissed for a few moments before parting again. We continued like this for several delicious minutes. Each time we kissed, we did so more boldly, more passionately, and each pause was briefer than the last. Our tongues met and probed and flickered against each other's. Aunt Anne sighed and whimpered softly repeatedly, though not continuously or artificially. The ardour of our kisses convinced me her whimpers were genuine.

I was longing to enter her but made myself stall, knowing that the intensity of my physical and psychological arousal would prevent me from lasting long once I did so.

Lucy slid her hand inside my pyjama trousers and squeezed my bum cheeks. With her other hand she kneaded her own modest breasts. I only glanced, though, then my eyes fastened once more upon my aunt. I stood up to allow my gaze to roam all over the taboo territory of her body before me.

She ran her hand down between her little breasts -- it could barely be described as a cleft -- to the crumpled sheet that covered her midriff. She ran her hand along the top, creased edge, then along the bottom edge. Then, gazing intently at my equally intense expression, she slowly pulled the covering away. I gave a low gasp. Even though practically speaking she had been naked already, it seemed that in a deliberate act she was baring herself for me and in response to my appreciative and forbidden lust.

The presence of other people upstairs and the need to be as quiet as we could so as not to have our shame discovered made it doubly illicit. Lucy's presence in the room with us made it trebly so.

I stared at the long, sexy legs of my dad's sister, and at the little triangle formed by her closed thighs and her abdomen. She moved her closed thighs from side to side a bit, and I glanced from them to her eager face, then back. Then, slowly, she parted her thighs just briefly and just a little, then closed them again. I gave a groan of approval and of disappointment at the brevity and partial nature of the view.

Lucy gave a low chuckle.

"Oh Anne, you teasing bitch! You know he's dying to see it!" she murmured. "Show him! Show your nephew!"

Her reference to our relationship brought the shamefulness of it flooding through my mind, but there was no going back now. My aunt rolled onto her side facing me. She ran her fingertips in light, seductive, self caressing movements up and down her side and over her stomach, then around her little breasts and awesome nipples. She moved her closed legs back and forth, drawing her knees up a little and back again. I stared at the butterfly tattoo and at the top of her pale, close-cropped hairs, silently willing her to open her legs once more.

"Keep watching!" Lucy hissed. "She's going to show you! Any minute your auntie's going to show you her cunt!"

Her lewd language had aroused me earlier. Now, her applying it to my aunt embarrassed and annoyed me a little. But Aunt Anne didn't seem to mind.

Then... she showed me.

Still on her side she stared at me as she raised one well-toned thigh and angled it slowly up and away from her other. My hungry gaze followed up her fleshy inner thigh as she bared more of it until it was shamefully revealed in its entirety to me, her brother's son! I gazed at her inscrutable expression, then back over her nakedness.

Her labia were completely shaved and, as I had guessed, her pale, stubbly hair was simply a short, narrow strip that stopped just above her hood. I had a brief image in my mind of her bending over, her breasts so small that they barely hung down, swishing a razor in the washbasin or bath and watching herself as she shaved herself soft and smooth...

"Stroke it, James!" my aunt murmured. "Stroke my pussy..."

I hesitated, than saw Lucy's hand take mine and lead it slowly, tantalisingly slowly, to its illicit and keenly desired prize. She held it just above my aunt's pale, pouting mound. I noticed that my hand was shaking with suppressed excitement. Then I watched as Lucy lowered my fingertips to the protruding pink lips of my own aunt.

I groaned as they made contact with the moist, spongy flesh. Aunt Anne gave a gasp and Lucy grunted a long, low, affirmative and approving "MMMMNNHHH!"

I stroked and teased, rubbing my finger from side to side as well as dragging it up and down along Aunt Anne's slit. Her outer lips were slick and wrapped around my teasing finger.

I shuffled onto the sofa-bed beside her, and Aunt Anne slid to one side to make more room. It reassured me that she was truly welcoming my naughty advances. We kissed deeply, our lips moulding and chewing each other's and our tongues seeking and snaking against each other. I glanced up at Lucy. She was tugging gently on her nipple piercing stretching and shaking her breast.

Returning my attention to my aunt, I braced myself on one elbow and played with her little breast and big nipple, then I bent my neck and drew it into my mouth, chewing the taut cone and taking her entire breast into my mouth. I sucked on it greedily. Aunt Anne cooed with delight.

With my other hand I stroked and rubbed her swollen lips and her hood. I found her hard, sticky button and rubbed it. My aunt gasped. I heard a movement and saw Lucy pull up a low stool close to my aunt and I. I watched her, intrigued, as I continued to pleasure Aunt Anne's pussy and breast. Aunt Anne watched her, too.

Lucy sat on the stool with her knees drawn up but her thighs splayed open. Amidst her dark, silken pubes her pussy lips were puffy and slightly crinkly. She leaned back a little and braced her left hand on the floor behind her. Her right hand dipped down between her thighs and over her dark, verdant bush. And she began to stroke and to rub herself. Her breathing was slightly irregular.

But although my aunt and I glanced at her repeatedly over the following few minutes, it was not Lucy who preoccupied us, and our glances were brief. Aunt Anne clasped me with her hands and caressed my back. I thrust gently against her firm thigh, conscious of my seeping tip against her soft skin. I raised myself and stopped for a few moments, then resumed, eager to prolong our pleasure for a little longer yet.

Lucy was gently thrusting her pelvis against her hand, sucking her breath in softly yet audibly.

"Put it in, James! Put it inside me and fuck me, love!" Aunt Anne whispered, though loud enough for our self-pleasuring spectator -- whose husband, for all I knew, was fast asleep and oblivious to it or who was possibly getting off on wondering whom she was with.

Apart from very mild expletives I had never heard my aunt use strong language. Now she was urging me to fuck her. It was unbelievably erotic and wanton. She reached under the sofa bed, seeking something.

"One of these though, love -- sorry!" she added, retrieving a condom and unwrapping it. "Sorry, love -- party rules!" she apologised.

It was a small price to pay. She sat up to slide it onto me, and her little breasts jutted out and gave almost a flicking movement rather than a substantial surge. It was a delightful sight.

She lay on her back and I raised myself, but before I could enter her, my aunt reached down and took my throbbing, condom-clad, pulsing erection. I stared at the sight of her fingers wrapped around it. My gaze ran up over her hand and up her arm to her shoulder, her lightly-lined neck, and up to her strained face. It was as if I needed the proof that it really was the hand of my aunt holding my manhood, and the pussy of my aunt that lay slick and eagerly awaiting me just inches from our consummation.

"I... I don't think... I may not last very long, Auntie!" I gasped.

She looked into my face tenderly but eagerly.

"That's a relief, because I don't think I will, either, love! Let's just do it!" she gasped.

Then she guided it into her warm, enveloping hole. She drew her knees up and dug her heels into the sofa-bed as I began to thrust and drive slowly into her. Our mouths met and we kissed pretty much continually and ardently, apart from the odd "Oh Auntie..." or "MMMhh, James!" Maybe we both felt that kissing prevented the embarrassment of spoken endearments, especially in Lucy's presence. Aunt Anne resumed caressing my back and my bum cheeks, and I teased her hard, sticky clit with one hand and her small breasts with the other.

I was acutely conscious of Lucy as she masturbated on the stool watching Aunt Lucy and I approaching the brink. Aunt Anne and I continued to glance at Lucy's wanton hand and pussy as we kissed. Very soon my climax, then my aunt's, gripped and shook us. Just a moment or two after Aunt Anne's orgasm subsided and we lay still in each other's arms, gently stroking and kissing in the sweet aftermath, I was conscious that Lucy's breathing was quickening and becoming shallower.

I looked across at her. So did Aunt Anne. Lucy was staring at us, but through half-closed eyes, and her face was pulled into a kind of grimace. Her modest but slightly flaccid breasts were bouncing and surging sensually as her hand and crotch rubbed against each other.

It was rather shocking to be witnessing her like this, and embarrassing to be doing so as I held my aunt in my arms. I had only ever seen such things in porn, and to see it for real and almost within touching distance seized my attention, though. I looked down at Aunt Anne's face and she smiled reassuringly, then looked back at her friend, bucking, jerking and panting softly on the stool a yard and a half from us.

When she was spent Lucy gave a long low "HMMMM! Oooh yes!" and gave a stifled chuckle of naughty satisfaction. Aunt Anne and I joined in.

Lucy walked over to where we were lying, and from behind the sofa-bed she picked up a folded sheet. I stared at her mature naked body. She smiled at us and loosely wrapped herself in the sheet. She passed me a box of tissues and the waste bin, and pointed to my dwindling erection. I wrapped the tissue around the condom and dropped it in the bin.

Lucy stepped over to the light switch and turned it off. I watched her sheet-wrapped outline pad back across the room in front of us to the other sofa and watched her lie down. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was my aunt snuggling up to me and drawing the sheet over our lightly-perspiring bodies.

Lucy half sat up and called softly across.

"Don't worry -- there's a travel alarm clock over here. I've set it in good time so you can be up and about before anyone else. Goodnight!"

I nuzzled my aunt's neck; then we kissed one final, lingering time, and drifted off.

12