Aunt Barbara is a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Fantasies about wife's aunt get fulfilled.
3.2k words
4.48
216.5k
36
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jay. I’m 37 years old, married to my childhood sweetheart Lauren. We live in a small town in Virginia.

I have always been infatuated with Lauren’s aunt, Barbara. Lauren, her mother Sue and Sue’s sister Barbara all favor each other very much. Same facial shape, hair color, eyes, etc. Sue has been kind of middle aged dumpy for as long as I can remember. Lauren used to have a great body- nice tits, well rounded ass, but twenty years and a couple of kids have taken their toll. She hasn’t let herself completely go, but that fine ass has become a big butt, and her breasts are no longer pert and perky. Barbara, on the other hand, looks as good as she did 20 years ago. She never had kids, works out regularly, and has always had a certain sexy and sophisticated personality. Her ass has always been her greatest feature, and it is still round, firm, and enticing. She lives in Atlanta, and is just more glamorous than the women I’m used to around here. Even though Barbara is in her mid-fifties, she is by far the hottest of the three. She is sexy in a subtle and indirect way. She has never given me any come-ons or suggestive behavior, but I still fantasized about her being a hot sexual being.

Barbara and her husband Ron came to visit us recently. Lauren’s parents, Sue and Jake, were visiting also, so we had a full house. For a couple of days I watched Barbara sashay around the house, usually wearing shorts and tank tops. She always had on sexy bras, colorful, and lacy. It seems like there was always a red bra strap visible, or a full look at her bra encased tits when she leaned over. One pair of shorts had extra wide leg openings, and as she sat I could see purple panties that looked like they matched her bra. I have always been turned on by sexy lingerie, but Lauren has taken to wearing plain cotton bras and panties. The peeks at Barbara’s sexy things were tantalizing, and kept me semi-hard.

On Wednesday night of their visit, I was walking past Barbara and Ron’s guest bedroom on my way to bed. I could distinctly hear noise through the door that sounded like the slurping sound of cock sucking. I stood at the door listening. I heard a low moan and the sound of bedsprings, then silence. Moments later, I could hear someone get up from the bed and turn out the light.

I hurried into our master bath and took out my cock and began to stroke it. I visualized Barbara sucking Ron’s cock, and in my mind replaced his cock with mine in her mouth. Stimulated by what I had heard and my fantasy, I quickly came, shooting into the toilet. I quickly dressed for bed and slipped in beside an already sleeping Lauren. I tossed and turned for a while, thinking of Barbara and her hot underwear and what I thought I heard of her sucking cock. I decided I had to get into her sexy under things, and maybe even get to jerk off on her bra or panties.

My chance came the next day. The kids had a soccer game in the evening that every one was going to, except Barbara. She was going to visit a friend about 50 miles away, and would be back in time to join us for dinner about 7:30. I arranged to get back home from a hard day of sales calls right at 6:00 as everybody else was leaving for the soccer game. I begged off joining them, saying that I was exhausted and need to shower and rest before dinner. The kids were disappointed, but I had my opportunity!

As soon as the car pulled out of the driveway, I bounded upstairs to the guest bedroom. I was tingling with excitement and my cock was stirring as I opened the door. It didn’t take long to find what I was looking for; right on the bed was the matching black bra and panties Barbara had worn earlier in the day. The panties were full cut briefs, but soft nylon and lace trimmed. I picked up the panties, and put the cotton gusset to my nose. I sucked in a breath as the sweet pussy smell of Barbara hit my nostrils. It was all that I had imagined.

Looking around the room, I saw her open suitcase. I quickly rifled through it, checking out several pairs of panties and half a dozen bras. She seemed to have a different bra for each day, and all were sexy. I quickly pulled off my pants, and selected a pair of plain white panties to put on. I figured if I came in them, it wouldn’t show like it would on the black ones. As turned back toward the bed, I glimpsed a pile of dirty clothes on the floor. Visible near the top were the purple panties I had caught a peek at yesterday! I grabbed them and put them to my face. There was the same sweet pussy smell, fainter than on the black one worn today, but still intoxicating. I quickly pulled the purple panties on, and rubbed my cock through the silky feeling nylon. I loved the feel of the nylon, and quickly became rock hard.

I laid down on the bed, pulling the black panties to my face, and clutching her bra in my left hand. I slid my right hand into the panties and began to jerk my cock. I quickly became lost in my fantasy of Aunt Barbara sucking me off, as I had heard her suck Ron last night. It seemed that the more excited I got, the stronger the smell from the crotch of her panties pressed to my nose. I closed my eyes and jerked myself faster. I could feel a great orgasm welling up in my balls. I had to decide whether to cum with my cock still encased in her panties or pull my cock out, but I was rapidly approaching the point of no return.

Just as I was ready to come, I heard a sound from the doorway. I half opened my eyes and was stunned to see Barbara standing there. “Oh my God” I gasped, but at that instant I started to cum. There was no stopping it, and my cock squirted out at least seven huge gobs of cum in what on one level seemed to be second, but at another level seemed to last minutes. My cum squirted through and thoroughly soaked the front of her panties and left my cock and balls a sticky mess inside the panties.

After I finished cumming, the room was suddenly deathly quiet. I could hear my own heartbeat and breathing, and I swear I could hear Barbara’s as well. I had shut my eyes tight after seeing her, and before I even opened them I said “Oh my God, Barbara I am so, so sorry, I didn’t mean to do this”. There was no answer from her, so I slowly opened my eyes, to see if she was even still there. She was still in the doorway, leaning against the door, and I could see that she was rubbing her crotch through her dress. My eyes met hers, and they locked into each other. She had a glazed, lusty look, and I could see that she was breathing heavily. It seemed like an eternity before she spoke.

“Oh Jay, watching you made me so hot, you’ve got to help me get off” Barbara half spoke, half moaned. “I’m so horny, I’ve got to come”. As she spoke, she was already taking off her dress. She was left in a full slip, pale blue, with a lacy bodice and 4 inches of lace at the hem. It was obviously an older slip, as I knew enough about lingerie to know that they don’t make them like that anymore. She was incredibly sexy in it, and although I had just come, I could feel my cock stirring at the sight.

As I was drinking in the sexy sight of Barbara in her slip, she quickly moved to the bed. She kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue into my throat. Just as quickly she moved her head down to my crotch, and began licking the cum off the outside of her panties. She slid the panties down and proceeded to lick the inside of the panties, my cock, and my balls. As she did, she was twitching, still rubbing crotch, and moaning. I pulled her around so that I could get to her pussy, pushed up her slip, pulled aside her panties and plunged my tongue in as deep as I could. I pulled out and easily found her engorged clit and started licking and kissing it. She really started moaning, gyrating, and pressing her crotch into my face. She quit licking and sucking my cock, which was a good thing, as I was afraid she would bite it off, she was so wild.

As I worked on her clit with my mouth, I used both hands to spread her pussy lips. I inserted two fingers into her, and was amazed at how tight she was. Her pussy closed tight around my fingers. She was a veritable gusher of pussy juice, and it wasn’t long before I felt her pussy begin to tremble around my fingers. She began bucking as she was racked with wave after of orgasm, and flooded my face with the juice of her sex.

Finally she calmed down and lay quietly, still lying with her pussy at my face. After only a minute or so, she moved around and gobbled my cock into her mouth. She proceeded to give me the best blow job I’ve ever had. She took me all the way into her throat, with her nose buried in my balls, then would pull off me and lick my balls. Then back into her throat. It was heaven. Even though it was only minutes since I had cum, I felt the cum gathering in my balls again. As I felt myself getting close, I warned her “I’m getting close to cumming”. I thought maybe she would pull off, but she increased the franticness of her sucking, and began a low moan from her gut, as if she were trying to call out my cum. I couldn’t hold out long, and in minutes shot several spurts of cum deep into her throat. As I came, she moaned and rocked back and forth; I swear she was having another orgasm just from me cumming down her throat. She effortlessly swallowed my cum, and kept my dick in her mouth as it receded.

After what seemed like hours, but was only minutes, she let my limp cock slip from her mouth, and moved around to kiss me on the face. I could smell my own cum on her breath, but I felt strangely turned on by it, and kissed her on the lips, and then thrust my tongue into her throat. It was a strange sensation tasting my own cum in her mouth, but I have to admit it turned me on. My deep french kissing turned her on too, and she started to moan and coo again.

“Damn Jay, my pussy hasn’t been this wet in years” she huskily said. “I’ve got to have you prick in me”. I was all in favor of that, but my cock was at half-staff, and I really didn’t know if I had another round in me. Barbara was stroking it, but realized that it would take more to bring it back to life. She moved back around and started licking and sucking my balls, first one, then the other, while continuing to jerk me off. It didn’t take too much of this before I started to grow hard again. In a few minutes, I was rock hard and ready to go . I was still lying on my back, and Barbara quickly switched positions again, poising with her pussy over my cock, which was sticking straight up. She still had on her slip, although somewhere along the way her panties had been jettisoned. She pulled the slip up to her waist, and slowly lowered herself on my dick. Although she was very wet, she was still very tight, and it took a while for her to get me deep in her. When she did, she bucked and thrashed around like a wild woman.

Probably because I had already cum twice I was able to keep it up without cumming for a long time. We switched positions, going to “doggie style”, with her on all fours and me into her from behind. This really drove her wild, and she was chanting, “fuck me, fuck me” while grinding her ass into me. We fucked for nearly 30 minutes, which for me was probably a record. Finally, I felt myself nearing orgasm. Barbara sensed it too, for she asked me “are you close?”. I managed to say “yea’, and she responded with “I want you to pull out and cum on my tits”. That was music to my ears, and I pulled out of her pussy (with a big “plop”), and quickly tried to position myself to be able to cum on her tits. But as I moved and she moved and as my cum started to spurt, it turned out that her face was in the line of fire. As I realized what was happening, I pointed my cock at her face, as that was where I wanted to cum all along.

Since this was my third cum in about an hour and a half, I didn’t have a lot left. I did have enough to get her face good and gooey, and some even got in her hair. As I finished cumming, I collapsed beside her.

Neither of spoke (or could speak) for several minutes. Our bodies just happened to touch at several points, but we made no effort to purposefully touch. We were both overwhelmed at what had just happened.

Barbara spoke first: “Wow, that was incredible’. I could only say “yea”. We lay there for a few minutes before we both looked at the clock at almost the same time and saw that it was 7:30, time for the others to be back from the soccer game. I jumped off the bed almost simultaneously with the sound of the garage door opening, signifying the return of our spouses and my kids and in-laws. I barely made it to my bedroom before the explosion of sound that signified the children’s return.

Dinner was uneventful, given what had transpired. Lauren was pissed that I hadn’t done anything to prepare for the meal, but I made some excuses. Nobody seemed to notice that Barbara and I were both in the shower when they got home.

I avoided eye contact with Barbara during the evening. The only thing that happened was that once, when passing each other in the hall, she reached out and squeezed my dick as she went by. I looked back at her, but she didn’t even look back. Other than that, there was no recognition of the events that had changed our lives.

I don’t know whether my randiness showed through, but after she had put the kids to bed, Lauren came up to me in the kitchen and said, “I hope you come to bed soon, maybe we could have some fun”. I knew what she meant, but I immediately was apprehensive. I had already cum three times, and I doubted I could even get it up. A short time later, Lauren went to bed, giving me a big smile as she left. I decide that I needed to stay downstairs as long as possible to avoid a performance problem and the attendant questions.

One by one, everybody else turned in for the night, until only Ron and were left up. Being alone with a guy whose wife I had fucked a few hours earlier made me nervous, but I knew he was a night owl and didn’t think too much about his still being up.

Once we were alone, Ron turned directly to me and asked “so what did you do this evening while we were at the game”. I could feel myself flush, and I stammered a bit as I said “oh, just some paperwork from work and paying some household bills.” Ron looked at me coldly. “No, I mean after Barbara got home” he said flatly. I tried hard to keep a straight look on my face, but I don’t doubt that guilt was written all over it. I tried to give an even response. “What do you mean?” I asked.

Ron looked back at me with an even colder look. “Cut the bullshit. I know what you did. I found Barbara’s panties with cum all over them, and I knew it wasn’t mine. I also noticed cum in her hair. So don’t play dumb.”

My throat was totally dry, and if I had been able to think of anything to say, I don’t think I could have gotten it out. I just sat there with what I know was a very dumb look on my face. After a few moments of awkward silence, Ron finally spoke. “Don’t worry, I’m OK with it. The fact is that Barbara has trouble getting wet and turned on since she had menopause. She is a great cocksucker, but she is so dry most of the time she can’t enjoy getting sex. She said she was wetter and came more than she has in years. After I got home and found out what had happened, she gave me one of the best Bjs ever. And as good a cocksucker as she is, that is saying something”.

I was speechless, trying to process Ron’s words. After a while, he spoke again. “My only regret is that I wasn’t here to watch. I’ve always wanted to see Barbara with another guy, but it has never happened. I’d still really like to do so. She would love a command performance with you. We’re leaving tomorrow, but what are the chances of you being able to get together with us before we leave?”

After the shock wore off, it only took us a few minutes to concoct a plan. Sue and Jake were leaving tomorrow also, and so it would be easy enough for Barbara and Ron to be the last to leave, and for me to leave for work first thing in the morning and then come back after Sue and Jake had left. Lauren would be at work, and the kids would be at school, so the three of us would have the house to ourselves.

I went to bed with my head swimming. Luckily Lauren had gone to sleep, and wasn’t waiting for me to service her. I tossed and turned as I processed the day’s events. I had cum three time, highly unusual for me, I had gotten into my sexy aunts underwear, cum on/in it, gotten sucked by her, cum deep down her throat, fucked her, and cum on her face. And now her husband wants to have a threesome tomorrow. Needless to say, sleep was sporadic, and my cock was hard most of the night.

TO BE CONTINUED