Aunt Brandy Initiates My Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assrider
assrider
85 Followers

Our butt fucking Aunt Brandy got Todd all worked up again, and he wanted more. He moved over to Jerome to take his turn.

" Todd!!!?... you horny son of bitch!.... you cum on my face and corned my ass already!! .... sit here.... let's get everybody going... I'm sure y'all like this..."

Straddling his lap, Aunt Brandy sat her cum filled pussy onto Todd's hard fat cock at once. Smiling lewdly back at me, Aunt Brandy opened both ass cheeks obscenely wide offering up her asshole for my entry.

" .... now you pervert wanna butt fuck Aunty's asshole DP STYLE???"

My dream has cum true! I placed my throbbing hard cock in her puckered asshole and pushed in.

" Aawwh yeah! Aaaww! You like DPing your Aunty's ass... you pervert!! Aaww!"

I could feel Todd's cock in the other side of a thin piece of skin. Our cocks competed for the same space, as we fucked Aunt Brandy mercilessly.

" Aaaah!....you perverted nephew!!... butt fucking your cock deep in your Aunty's ass now... nasty butt fucker!... Aaah!... you like DP you mother's sister in the ass??.... huh? ... like DP Aunty up her big ass while you friend corn her pussy?.... Yeah???... "

Aunt Brandy was perfectly sandwiched nicely between Todd and I. Standing over her raised up and widely spread open ass, I had a perfect angle and freedom of movement to drill down my entire cock in and out of her gaping asshole. Aunt Brandy forced spreading her buns with both hands and pushed back at my invading cock one final thrust.

" Ok .... now let Jerome DP my ass too.... cum on Jerome... DP my ass with that virgin black monster of yours...."

Jerome replaced my cock up Aunt Brandy's ass, as she held him back to control his entrance. I brought my cock up to her face and Aunt Brandy was glad I did.

" Nasty kinky bastard! ... want me to suck my DP ass out of you cock, huh? Ok... Uhhmm! (Spit) Uhhmm! (Spit)... " Aunt Brandy sucked me all the way down her dirty mouth, making nasty slurping sounds while swallowing her ass juices. Aunt Brandy pulled back realizing her kinky dream....

" Ummh!... kinky bastards.... Ummh!... got your virgin nigger cock up my ass.... Ummh!... DP my nephew up my ass and suck his cock juice.... Ummh!... gang banging me like a slut... "

Aunt Brandy went back to deep throating my almost exploding cock... After a few more head bobs, Aunt Brandy wanted to get kinky again...

" Ummh!.... switch again.... Ummh!... butt fuck my ass and let this nigger feed my ass in my mouth...Ummh!..."

Jerome and I switched quickly as I felt my incoming orgasm. Todd and I pushed our fat cocks all the way in Aunt Brandy's pussy and asshole. That was all I needed as I couldn't hold it anymore. We both immediately exploded into her ass and pussy at once, squeezing Aunt Brandy tight between our bodies. Aunt Brandy took it all in and had the most intense orgasm of the evening, so far....

" AAAHHH!! GODDAMN!!! AAAAHHH!! I'M CUMING ... AAAAHHH!!"

The three of us shook intensively meshing into one unison orgasm. We kept double fucking Aunt Brandy for a long couple of minutes, depositing our cum in her throbbing fuck holes.

" Aww!!!... Fuck!!!... kinky bastards!! Aahhh!.... you teenage DP me like a goddamn whore... " Aunt Brandy said, squeezing and sucking Jerome's cock in her hand and bending her head way back in pain and pleasure.

" Awww!!... my ass!!... fucking teenage nephew DP fucker!!... Aww!!..."

After several minutes subsiding from our intense orgasms, I pulled my cock out, and Aunt Brandy's asshole remained gapping and oozing rivers of white cum. Regaining her breath, Aunt Brandy looked over and saw Jerome jerking his enormous looking cock.

" ....poor Jerome!... my virgin black pervert.... wanna loose that big cherry now... huh??...."

Jerome's cock looked like it had grown a couple of inches out of amazed horniness with the scene he's just witnessed.

" Goddamn!!... Look how big is that thing!!... you gonna butt fuck me in the ass with that monster cock.... huh!!??"

Rolling off Todd's lap, and leaving a stream of cum flowing from her pussy, Aunt Brandy went down on Jerome's big fat and long cock with hunger. She sucked and spat on it, but didn't want to finish him off like that...

" uhhhmm!! (spit) Don't cum in my mouth again ok?.... uhhhmm!! (spit)... You gonna butt fuck your cherry up my ass real good..."

Aunt Brandy raised up and turned her back to Jerome. Aunt Brandy backed up onto Jerome's lap, 'cowgirl' style, placing a foot next to him on the couch.

" You wanna it kinky in my butt don't you teenager pervert... all right then... how bout butt fucking that big cock cherry like this.... cowgirl style.... huh???... would that be fun...??... all ready... Hold that black fucker straight up...."

Aiming her asshole onto his foot long cock, Aunt Brandy reached back and opened her buns and proceeded to lower her ass onto the rock hard monster. As his cock head touched her sphincter, Aunt Brandy wiggled down onto it, reaching back and holding his cock it in place.

" Firm it... here we go.... " Aunt Brandy squatted on Jerome's rock hard black cock half way at once. The black skin was immediately sprayed with white cum drooling down her asshole, and it obscenely coated his black pole with multiple drips of white liquid.

" Aaaaw! Fuck!! Aaaww! " Still holding his cock with one hand and opening her ass cheek with the other, Aunt Brandy expertly fucked the black pole up and down, butt fucking his huge cock up her distended sphincter. Crazy with excitement, Jerome held and lowered her waist down onto his cock while pushing his huge cock up, slowly but firmly impaling Aunt Brandy's godly body onto his dark cum covered cock.

" Aaaww!... mother fucker!!! Aaaaww!!... are you gonna butt fuck that big cock all the way up my ass!!?? ... Aaawwwh!... is that what you gonna do???.... Aaaaww!!"

Jerome's strong arms pumped Aunt Brandy body up and down his foot long pole. Aunt Brandy leg squats controlled his merciless butt fucking somewhat, but soon she was just an impaled rag doll on top of his massive pole.

" Ayeaww!... fucking nigger!!!... your cock is all the way up my ass now...!!! Aaaewh!! " Aunt Brandy was impaled with the huge cock all the way in her asshole. She brought one hand to her clit, and started to massage it firmly. The other hand reached the back of the couch, stabilizing her body so Aunt Brandy could bring the other leg up to the seat, opening her legs and ass obcenely for Jerome's all out inverted cowgirl butt fucking.

" Aaawwwhh!... you got my ass deep now!! ... you kinky teenage butt fucker... how you like that, huh??.... gonna fuck your cherry up my ass??? huh...?... fucking pervert.... corning my asshole with that virgin black cock!!... Aaawwwhh!..."

Jerome started to explode. He drove his cock up, while pulling her down, noisily bang slapping his legs on her ass cheeks, in a clear sign that his foot long black cock was shoving hard all the way up her ass. Aunt Brandy met his thrusts by sitting hard in his lap every time he drove his cock up her ass. Bouncing up and down while masturbating her clit Aunt Brandy announced her orgasm.

" Aaaawww! Fuck! My ass!! Awww .... I'm cumming on your black cock!! Aawww!!"

Aunt Brandy wide open ass slapped on Jerome's lap loudly. She cowgirl butt fucked that huge cock up and down with complete abandon and intensity. Jerome kept pistoning up Aunt Brandy's ass as cum sprayed with every upward thrust as Aunt Brandy's sphincter contracted Jerome's cock and both exploded in a shattering anal orgasm.

" Aaah! My ass!!! Butt fucking nigger!! My ass!!! Aahh!"

In a final climax, Aunt Brandy sat all the way down onto the black pole, making it disappear completely from view. Leaning back onto Jerome, Aunt Brandy ground her ass onto his lap, stirring the foot long cock inside her boils, while frantically jerking off her engorged clit. When she came, Aunt Brandy's pussy squirted a stream of cum that rivaled our own teenage ejaculation, and we could see her sphicter contract and squeeze around Jerome's cock

" Oooohh! Fuck! Wow!! That was the hardest butt fucking I had in my life! Did you enjoy it Mr.? Wasn't it the greatest way to loose you black cock cherry? I can't believe I let a huge black virgin cock butt fuck me cowgirl!!!"

Cowgirl Aunt Brandy got up and dismounted Jerome's foot long pole. The amount of cum oozzing out of her ass onto Jerome's cock was incredibly obscene and nasty.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!?? " Robin, Simon's princess bitch girlfriend was standing in the living room, as nobody had seen her come in thru the open back door. She was looking hot and delicious as usual....

(continues on Aunt Brandy Initiates My Friends " Part II)

assrider
assrider
85 Followers