Aunt Brini Ch. 02

Story Info
Brini is taken on a shopping expedition.
3.2k words
4.59
119.3k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to bed together that night. Naked, we touched and cuddled each other before Jack gently pushed my head down to his stiffening cock again. I gladly took it into my mouth and slobbered all over the head before swallowing it into the back of my throat. He spoke softly to me while I suckled him.

"This is a dream come true for me, Aunt Brini. I have grown up loving you. You are all I have ever wanted," he crooned. When you and Uncle Jim split, I thought I might never see you again. When Mom told me that you might welcome some company, I knew that I had to come see you. I have been watching you work and live these past few weeks, hearing you try to satisfy yourself at night. I knew that you would never make the first move, so I had to do something to force your hand." He lifted me up by the arms to face him.

"I want you to know here and now that I am nothing like my Uncle Jim. I will never cheat on you, never lie to you, never treat you other than how you deserve to be treated. In return, I expect the same from you. I am very serious about this, Aunt Brini."

I was momentarily at a loss for words. One second I was being compelled to suck his cock, and the next second he was wearing his heart on his sleeve. I wasn't sure what to think.

"Jack, you are only 23. You have never even had a serious girlfriend. What makes you think that you can commit to me?" I asked.

"Haven't you been listening to me?" he asked. "I have been waiting for you. I have never even wanted to commit to anyone else. I love you."

I stared at him, still unsure how to react. It wasn't that I didn't care for him; this was just all a little much to take in at the moment.

"I can see that I have caught you off guard with this," he said, looking me in the eyes. "I think we will just deal with one emotion at a time. Lust, in this case," he said as he pushed my head back down again to push his beautiful cock into my mouth.

I was all for that. I was unprepared for dealing with this tide of emotion, but I could certainly take care of our most pressing needs at the moment. I bent my head and continued sucking on his luscious popsicle. I moaned around the meat in my mouth and tried to imagine what lay ahead. It was clear that he was in charge in the bedroom. I was still so horny that I was wagging my hips in the air as I sucked. I wanted to ask permission to cum, but at the same time, I wanted to draw out this experience as long as possible.

He permitted me to gobble on his stick for a few minutes, but I could tell that he was really interested in something more. "Stay up on your hands and knees," he told me. He moved up behind me out of my sight and was silent. I could tell he was looking at my most private places. I was embarrassed but so turned on at the same time. How could this be? I had never felt so open and vulnerable.

I wasn't a virgin when I got married, but I wasn't too experienced either. I had never in my life experienced anything like I was feeling at that moment under his quiet examination.

All of the sudden, I felt a fingertip brushing my outer labia. It was gentle and wispy but in the next second entered my inner lips to feel the moisture. I was also embarrassed that I was so wet and ready for him. What must he think of me? I was acting like a nasty slut, but I couldn't help myself. I couldn't stop myself from whimpering and moving my hips in tiny circles to the motions of his finger. I wanted to get fucked so badly, I was in heat.

Still, he went slowly, setting a maddening tempo as his fingers brushed my clit again and again. I was primed and ready, and I guess he finally decided he was too, because I felt him move up behind me on the bed. He bent over my back and kissed the back of my neck. I could feel his cock brushing my pussy lips, and I arched my back, ready to finally receive him. He pushed my shoulders down and grabbed my hair.

He let just the tip of his pole rest on my slick lips as he pulled my hair back slightly. Then, growling low in his throat, he slid his cock into my tight channel. It had been a long time since I was with a man, but I was so wet that he slid in to the hilt with only a few strokes. His groan echoed mine. The sensations were exquisite. He held himself inside of me and flexed his shaft a few times before sliding out and back in again. My pussy was so slick that he had no trouble establishing a smooth rhythm.

He started slow at first, which was maddening. I needed to get FUCKED! I tried bucking my hips back to meet his, but he slowed and gave me a few short strokes to stop me. "Does the little slut need it bad?" He whispered to me. "Your pussy is dripping down your thighs," he laughed softly. His voice was mesmerizing. "You needed my cock so bad I am surprised that you didn't jump me as soon as I got off the train. You are going to get every last inch of my cock, little slut. In more ways than one."

His last statement was somewhat ominous, but I was too far gone to notice or really care at that point. He grabbed me around the waist and rolled us over so that I was on top facing away from him. I couldn't help myself; I started almost jumping up and down on his prick. I balanced myself by holding his hands and plunged up and down as deeply as I could. It felt so good, I never wanted to stop. Every nerve in my body was responding to this man's attentions. My breasts and nipples were rock hard as I bounced, getting sore, but I didn't care about that, either.

Jack slowed my pace, and untangled his hands from mine. He grabbed my hips and stilled my movements entirely, jerking his cock inside me again when I was completely still. I could feel the head flex against my inner walls, and I whined, desperate for the friction to continue. Desperate for anything to continue! When he lifted me up off of his rod I started to protest, but he grabbed me by the hair and brought my mouth down to his hard cock again. "Clean it!" he ordered.

I shied away, but he pushed down harder with my hair wrapped around his fist and I submitted, opening my lips to receive his slimy cock. I had never tasted myself, and I was surprised at the sweet but pungent taste as he forced my lips up and down, gathering the moisture. His hands guided my motions more than I was, and I could tell that he wanted me to take him deep again. I went as far down as I could, smelling my juice in his pubic hair also. His hands held my throat around his cock head, and I started to struggle involuntarily. "Hold it while I count to five," Jack directed me. I tried my best to stay calm while he counted, wanting to please him and do what I was told. When he reached five, he flexed again and I wretched as he withdrew, saliva dripping down my chin.

"Nicely done, little slut. Two down and one to go," he said, and it dawned on me what his intentions were. I started to backpedal, literally. I didn't want to tell him no, but I was not entirely sure that I was ready for this. He followed me backwards and covered my body with his. His form was breathtaking.

He looked down at me intensely. "This is it, Brini. The moment where you decide where we go from here." I saw the sexual desire still present in his eyes, but there was something more. Something coming from deeper in his soul. I swear, in that instant, I was a goner. "You and me. Here and now. Today and beyond. This is it. What's it going to be?" He demanded of me.

I took a moment to truly look at the man above me. In a flash, I realized that he was a real man, a decent man and a man that I could trust and depend on. He had been showing me that for weeks. And if he was a little kinky in bed, well, so much the better for me. I was tired of hiding from myself and hiding from life. I looked him in the eye, took a deep breath and jumped in with both feet. "Yes," I said simply.

He gave me a conquering smile, and a dazzling kiss that left me breathless. I arched my body up against his, and he gathered me beneath him before slipping back inside me and easing in and out. He was back to being a teaser, stroking slowly a few times and then slamming into me and holding himself inside. He tortured me like that until I thought I would burst, shaking my head back and forth and then he turned all business again.

"I am going to fuck your tight little ass tonight, Aunt Brini," He whispered in my ear at the same time his fingers lightly pinched my clit. I moaned, but I could no longer protest. I was his. And I wasn't sure that I wanted to protest any longer. I knew that it would hurt, but he had made everything else so good. Including the spanking, thinking back on it. I was ready to trust him on this, too. I rolled over on the bed onto all fours and held my ass up high, offering myself to him.

He kissed both of my ass cheeks, almost reverently, before opening my nightstand drawer. I blushed as I realized that he was reaching for the bottle of lube that I keep in there to use with my dildo. I was mortified that he had heard me at night. I had been denying that I needed a real man, but that was over now. I wanted him to take me to places I had never been before. I knew that he was capable.

He kept up a steady stream of murmurs in my ear as he worked to prepare my asshole. With his fingers pinching my clit, he said to me, "I know that you're scared, Aunt Brini. You know this is going to hurt, no matter how much I prime your tight hole." I moaned and ground my cunt back into his hand. "But I promise you that one day, I am going to tie you to the bed and render you completely helpless," he continued. "I am going to lube my cock with your mouth and then I am going to use that sweet ass as much as I want," he said as I felt the tip of his finger apply the slippery gel to the rim of my hole.

"You are going to love every second of it," he went on. "You will be begging me to fuck your ass, trying not to cum without permission. Just by getting your tight little ass used like a whore." I moaned more when I felt his slick finger push past my sphincter and into my tight passage. It was a strange sensation, but not entirely unpleasant. My pussy was gushing as he continued to tease my clit. I couldn't help myself, I was so aroused by what he was saying and doing. "Relax and take it like a good little slut. You know you want to." God help me, I did.

He worked the finger in and out, lubing me up good, finally hitting the base of his finger. I instinctively clamped down on my finger at this point, and it was his turn to moan. "Do you know what this is going to feel like on my cock?" He asked. I was too far gone to respond. He added a second finger to the first and continued to ease them in and out. This was more uncomfortable, but I stayed bent over to take it.

"Your snug little hole is going to grip the head and try to suck me in and expel me at the same time." His fingers moved in and out in a mesmerizing rhythm. "You are going to clamp down so tight that it feels like my cock will break. But after you get used to it and loosen up, I am going to ride your ass like a junkyard dog going at a bitch in heat." And that's exactly what I felt like. I couldn't believe that the degrading things he was saying to me had such an effect. No one had ever spoken like that to me before, and I was reveling in it. I wanted more. MORE!!!

I heard the top snap (a sound that never fails to send a jolt to my pussy) to the lube and turned my head to watch him apply more of the gel to his stiff cock. I shivered in fear and lust as he worked it around the head and down the shaft. There was a liberal amount, but I was still scared. What if he tore me? What if I couldn't take it? Oh my god, could I really be waiting for this? Could I really want it? I shuddered and tried my best to stay calm as he got into place behind me on the bed.

I felt his cock head leave a slimy trail on my ass cheek as he found the crevice between my thighs. "Play with your pussy, but don't cum," he told me as I felt my cheeks part. That was fine by me and I attacked my clit, rubbing and slapping the little nub. The tip of his cock nudged my hole, and I felt him give a push. The head lodged in my ass, and I cried out, but he held my hips firm. He gave me a minute to get used to it before slowly pushing further into my tight ass. It hurt like hell, but I stood my ground and submitted to him.

He worked it in slowly, and by the time I felt his balls slap my pussy, I could no longer stay still. I clamped down with my anal muscles and frantically rubbed my clit. He moaned at the pressure. "Now that's what I'm talking about. Little slut is holding on tight to my cock. I have been waiting for this moment." He waited until I relaxed and drew his cock back almost all the way out before plunging back in in one smooth stroke.

The friction and heat were incredible. I was still in pain, but it was dulled by my finger on my clit and the steady stream of filth being whispered in my ear. "Your ass feels so good on my cock," he breathed. "It is so tight. Did you realize that when you push like you are taking a shit that I can force my cock even deeper into your asshole?" I tried it and he growled and thrust his pole as deep as he could. He stayed there for another minute before beginning a steady rhythm of lust in and out of my derriere. I was a lot looser by this time and he was easily able to plunge in and out.

The pain dulled to an ache, and I realized that I was close to cumming. Jack must have realized it, too, because he reminded me not to cum without permission. "You have been a good little slut tonight; you will get your reward if you continue to be well-behaved." I ground my hips back into him and he began pounding my ass in earnest. His balls no longer slapped my pussy, and I knew that he was getting close, too.

All of the sudden, he jerked me by the hair and brought my face to his crotch as he stood on the bed. I licked his nuts as he jacked his cock in my face. I felt so nasty waiting for him to shoot his load at will. "Open your mouth," he demanded. I complied, a little afraid of what he had planned. It started slowly, a small splat on my chin. Then he held his pole still, aiming directly at my open mouth and let loose. Spurt after spurt of his gooey cum landed on my tongue, lips and face. "Hold your mouth open," he ordered as the last few squirts came to rest on my tits. I complied and stayed still so that he could admire my slutty state. I was still horny as hell, my asshole burning from his invasion.

He smiled down at me. "Good little slut. You like the taste of my cum?" I nodded, mouth still open. "Good, because you are going to taste it a lot from now on. Next time you will clean my cock when I am done using you, got it?" I nodded, my pussy rippling at the thought of being made to do something so dirty. Dirtier than he had already made me do. "Swallow. And be sure to get the cum off your titties. Not a drop goes to waste, ever, or its punishment time, do you hear me?"

I swallowed and nodded. "Yes, Sir," I responded. I gathered the fallen drops with my fingers and quickly lapped it up. I was unused to the taste, but I could tell that I would be getting over that soon enough. When I was finished, he laid me back on the bed like a sacrificial virgin. He spread my legs out as far as they would go and applied a cooling cloth to my asshole. It was so soothing, but stimulating at the same time. When he was sure that he had wiped up all the gel and juice, he bent over and put his mouth an inch from my pussy. I could feel his breath and couldn't help but lift my lips to try to get closer contact.

Jack laughed softly. "Is my slut still horny?" I moaned and nodded as I twisted. He touched just the tip of his tongue to my clit, and I skyrocketed towards orgasm. "Feel free to cum when you are ready," he told me before laving his tongue up and down my juicy cunt. It didn't take me long. A slow tingle started in my toes and spread upward until my entire body was on fire and I exploded on his tongue. I clamped my thighs down on his head as he sucked hard on my clit, and arched up off the bed in sweet agony. I couldn't say how long it lasted, but it was easily the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life. I floated back down to Earth where Jack was waiting for me.

"Thank you, Sir." I told him.

"You're welcome slut," he replied. "Good little slut."