Aunt Brooke, Caught on Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja_vox
ninja_vox
53 Followers

She knew I really wanted to. But she liked the flirty response.

"I have a problem though," she said, circling her wine in her glass, "I tend to... get aggressive if I'm enjoying the kiss."

I nodded. "No problem. Look, we'll just kiss, high five, and move on with our lives. Cool?"

She shook her head, "You make that sound so easy."

Another uncomfortable silence.

"I'll stop you if you get aggressive." I said.

She looked at me as if I was completely stupid.

"You really are a virgin." she smirked.

My face went red.

"So where do you wanna do this? Right here?" she said, taking a large gulp of wine.

"Here is fine."

"Okay.

--

We both stood there for a moment, unable to move. I was incredibly nervous. I've made out with chicks before, but this was different.

Not only was this my aunt, but it was the most stunning person I've ever known. And I loved her.

Those facts made this infinitely more complicated.

She looked at me, impatient.

"You gonna make the move or am I?" she declared.

"Uh..." was all I could respond with.

A sympathetic smile drew across her face. "That's right. You're not... experienced."

She placed her glass of wine on the table and walked around towards me, standing a foot away from me. We faced each other, standing.

"Okay, I'm gonna spill some good info for you." she said, confidently.

"Women like it when a man takes the lead. Simply put, the lady knows from his actions whether or not he's interested."

She folded her arms, looking at me with a faux impatience.

"Are you interested?" she sarcastically jabbed.

My nerves were getting the best of me. I was about to cross a line. I didn't know if I wanted it to go further than a kiss. My heart and loins did, obviously, but the rest of me was far too hesitant.

I drank her in. Her dirty blonde hair was loose and draped over her shoulders. Her simple jeans-and-t-shirt outfit had a mysterious allure. Here she was, in all her glory, waiting for me to man up.

I reached out with my hands and placed them behind her head, gently placing my fingers in her hair. My thumb caressed her upper cheek.

The cocky look on her face disappeared, and her eyes darted back and forth from my eyes to my mouth.

"Oh my," she softly spoke.

I gently placed my kiss on her lips.

Soft.

It was a long, tongue-free kiss. My hands remained behind her head, and she pulled me closer.

I broke the kiss and opened my eyes. Hers were still closed for a second, then she opened them.

"That all you got, kiddo?" she teased.

I laughed and kissed her again, this time with a passionate aggression I have never felt. Our mouths opened; tongues intersected. Deep, wet, soft, hot.

Delicious.

Her breath was perfect. Gentle, muffled moans and loud breaths escaped both our our noses. This was, simply put, the most passionate moment I had ever felt.

And it was just a kiss.

Her arms wrapped around my back, pulling me closer. I reached around her petite waist and pulled her against me, against my immediate erection which I'm certain she felt.

I didn't care. I wanted her to know.

She broke the kiss, breathing heavily. I could feel her heart pounding along with mine.

"That... was very nice." she said seductively.

She then smiled and glanced downward.

"I feel that." she giggled.

"Sorry." I responded.

"Don't be." she said. "I like it."

--

"Answer me honestly," she then asked, "do you want more?"

"Yes and no... " I responded, our foreheads touching.

"I know what you mean," she said, licking her lips. That alone almost sent me over the edge.

"This is what I was afraid of. If I enjoy the kiss, and I haven't been kissed like that in about 5 years, I'm hard pressed to stop."

I showed surprising restraint. "Then let's stop. This was all we said we'd do."

"No." she said, immediately. "Kiss me again."

"Aunt Broo--" I tried to say, but I was cut off by her mouth touching mine. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I felt her hand reach down on my ass, pulling my hips into hers.

My erection was becoming painful, smashing up against my jeans. I winced.

She stopped kissing me and pulled back.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" she said, smiling confidently again.

"Uh, a little. Not entirely your fault." I responded.

"Your pants a little restraining?"

"Honestly, yeah."

She sighed and hesitated for a moment. Then she looked up at me.

"Take them off."

"Y... you serious?" I said, shocked.

She nodded. "Yes. It's hard to enjoy this if you're in pain, you know."

I hesitated. About to cross another line.

Fuck it.

I undid my belt, unsnapped by button, lowered the zipper, and kicked off my jeans. My erection was very obvious now, pushing the fabric upward towards the ceiling. She looked down at it, smiled, and looked back up.

"I still got it, apparently." she spoke, softly.

I have experienced mild sexual tension before, but the intensity of this situation about shoved my beating heart out of my chest. My erection was throbbing and leaking fluids; absorbing into the fabric of my boxer briefs.

"Hmmm." she said, contemplating.

"So you're a virgin," she said again, matter-of-factly, "but that doesn't mean you haven't fooled around. What have you done, exactly?"

I cleared my throat. Something is going to happen here.

"Uh... my girlfriend from sophomore year played with my..."

"You can say it." she said, comforting me.

"... dick." I finished.

"Okay. And?" she continued to prod.

"I've felt her up and put my finger in her, uh..."

She look at me, waiting for me to say it.

"Pussy."

"And?" she asked.

"That's it."

A very wry smile escaped her face. "Wow. No blow jobs?"

"No."

"Did she ever actually make you cum?"

"... no."

"And here I thought kids just fucked like rabbits in high school." she said, laughing.

"Some do. I just didn't." I responded.

"Nothing wrong with that," she said.

I stood there, unsure of what to do next. She looked behind her and pulled a chair out from the table, spun it around.

"Sit."

I obediently complied. My erection was even more obvious now.

She looked at it and smiled. She then pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it aside. Her black bra holding her breasts was extremely sexy.

"You look like you're about to cum right now." she said.

I raised my hand and smiled, "Uh... virgin."

Aunt Brooke laughed.

"Try not to cum." she said, and unclasped her bra, setting her gorgeous tits free. My mouth was dry and I felt overwhelmed. She was standing in front of me, making no contact, and it took every ounce of willpower I had not to prematurely cum.

"Good." she spoke, reassuring me.

She reached next to me, grabbed her glass of wine and took another gulp. "Want any more wine?" she said.

"No thanks." I responded. I wanted to be as sober as possible.

"I'll drink yours then," and she downed my glass.

"Now. Your hot Aunt is standing in front of you, topless, staring at your bulge. What do you do?" she said, smiling seductively.

"Well, right now I'm trying not to jizz in my underpants." I responded honestly.

She nodded. "Well you've been teasing yourself for weeks now with those videos. Now that the real deal is in front of you, it's quite different, isn't it?"

"Uhh, yeah." I said. "A little."

She grinned and looked at her boobs. "You like?"

"Uh yeah." I responded, copying my previous retort. "A little."

"Want to touch?" she asked.

"Uhh, yeah," I said again, this time with more aggression. She completed my response.

"A little?"

I nervously laughed.

"Relax." she said. "You're doing great. Don't cum yet."

Yet...?

She stepped forward and straddled, sitting on my lap facing me without making contact of any kind with my bulge. If she did, I would have lost it.

"Help yourself." she said, smiling.

My shaking hand slowly reached up and gently cupped her breast.

Soft.

Warm.

Alluring.

"Oh man," I said as I gently grabbed her other boob with my free hand, "these are... so nice."

"Thank you kiddo." Aunt Brooke responded. She had a look of enjoyment on her face as I massaged and kneaded her unbelievably soft breasts.

"Mmm," she said, making sure she didn't touch my throbbing encased erection, "I likey."

A moment or two passed. She cocked her head and looked at me again. "Kiss them. Please."

"Yes ma'am." I said, placing her left nipple on my lips. She moaned slightly.

My mouth opened and I took her nipple and areola into my mouth. My tongue flickered against it, then slow caresses around her areola.

"Ohhh..." she sighed, "good boy."

I switched to her other breast and enjoyed. Her skin was so soft and velvet-like, and she continued to make affirmative noises as I explored her sensitive spots.

I stopped for a moment to drink in what was happening, and she surprisingly stood up. "Stand." she demanded.

I did and slightly winced as my throbbing cock brushed up against the fabric. She pointed at it and said, to my delight:

"Lose the boxers and sit back down."

--

"You're the boss." I said, smiling. I thumbed down my boxer briefs, carefully pulling it around my dick. I pulled them down past my ankles, tossed them near her shirt on the floor and sat back down. The sudden feeling of naked air around my balls was surprising.

My shirt was still on so I was just bottomless at this point.

"Mind if I get rid of the shirt too?" I asked. She nodded, eyeing my privates.

I pulled my shirt and threw it aside. I was completely nude and she was still wearing her jeans. I wasn't about to ask her to take them off.

She smiled.

"How close are you to cumming?" she asked, genuinely concerned.

"Well... if I started stroking it I-I'd probably cum in a couple of minutes." I lied. Seconds was more like it.

Her eyes darted back at me.

Lust.

"Hands at your side please." she said. I complied.

"Keep them there. Do not force anything." she added.

"What do you mean?" I feigned.

"Well, I'm going to suck you off." she tied her hair back and leaned downward onto her knees. Her breasts slightly swayed. She pushed my knees apart and leaned in closer.

"Uhh..." I said, more nervous than I've ever been in my life, "okay..."

Brooke laughed. "Tell me when you're about to cum." She looked down and then back up.

"That's the nice thing to do when a lady blows you."

"O-o-okay," I stammered.

She sighed, looked back down, opened her mouth wide, and placed my throbbing member into her mouth.

My entire body shuddered with pleasure. This sensation was far greater than any I've ever experienced. Her head slowly bobbed up and down, taking me deeply, stopping to kiss and lick the sides, making my dick throb and jerk with enjoyment.

I lasted a minute or two before I felt a familiar sensation boiling up in my balls.

"I'm... about to cum..." I said, moving my legs in response.

Aunt Brooke muttered, "Mmmm hmmm" and started bobbing faster, sucking harder.

"Jesus--- fuck!" I grunted, feeling my cum erupt from my cock. Brooke kept sucking, making the most seductive slurping noises as she milked every drop from my dick.

"Ohhhh my fucking..." I said as she stopped, leaning back with her hand gently holding my satisfied member.

"That was amazing," she said, wiping her mouth with her hands.

"You're telling me!" I responded.

"You came a lot," she said, "I almost gagged."

"Sorry."

"Don't be, sweetie." she said, leaning down to plant a gentle kiss my still-hard cock.

She stood up and went to the sink. Her topless presence was mind blowing to me, and I watch her elegantly reach over to get a glass from the cupboard. She filled the cup with tapwater, swished it around, and spit into the sink.

"Cum is very salty," she said, rinsing her mouth out.

After she finished she refilled her glass of wine and took a liberal sip. Her eyes glanced at my cock again.

"Still hard, huh?"

"Yeah," I said, "But I feel very relieved. Thank you."

"My pleasure. And yours, obviously." she jabbed. I smiled.

"Well," she said, "I'd like to cum too sometime soon. Would you like to help?"

"Seems only fair, Aunt Brooke." I said.

She looked at me quizzically. "Strange. You calling me 'Aunt' is kind of fun. Almost naughty."

"I'll keep that in mind." I responded.

--

Brooke walked back around the table and planted a wet, tonguey kiss on me. The taste of wine entered my mouth again. She then reached down and undid her pants, thumbing them down along with her panties at the same time.

The now nude Aunt Brook was standing in front of me.

She then hopped up on the kitchen table, sitting with her legs crossed. Her delicious looking thighs covered her lady parts.

"You're an excellent kisser." She said. Before I could thank her, she continued:

"That trait goes very well with eating pussy. Want to try?" she said, smiling and beckoning me.

"Sure." I said, happily.

"Okay."

She scooted back slightly on the table and spread her legs apart. The tiny bit of pubic hair I saw in the videos where I wished I had a zoom feature was finally a reality. I was standing, watching her position herself to receive oral pleasure.

"I'm not hard to make cum," she said with a bit of pride behind her voice, "So you essentially just do what you did when we kissed to my pussy here and, "she pointed, "pay extra attention to this little nub here."

"The clit, right?" I said, proudly.

She nodded. "Yep. You know your porn, don't you?"

"Yes I do."

I kneeled down. Her ass and pussy were near the edge of the table, so my face and arms were in a perfect position to fully indulge her once I was on my knees.

The moist musky scent permeated my nostrils. I started kissing and tonging her pussy, paying special heed to her magic button.

"Uhhhh..." she moaned, "Love it..."

I starting sucking and licking her pussy lips, exploring and trying different things. I didn't really know what I was doing, but her affirmative noises and her hand clenching my head convinced me that I was doing good.

"Benny, don't stop..."

She started grinding her cunt into my face and her breathing started to quicken. Her back arched, and from my view, her beautiful breasts jiggled and swayed as her body contorted.

I felt more precum dribble down my cock. I was just as turned on as before.

"Ohh... oh... oohh... FUCK! I'm cumming!" She screamed. Her voice echoed through the house and I felt her juices cover my mouth and chin.

She continued to squirm for a moment, then stopped, catching her breath.

"Well done, Benny." She said, stroking my hair, "Well fucking done."

I leaned back, stood up (cock at full attention) and walked over to the counter to grab a paper towel. She watched me as her orgasm subsided.

I wiped her juices from my face with a paper towel and tossed it. She smiled at me.

"You know, you have a nice cock." She said, gazing hungrily.

I looked down. It wasn't a massive, porn-star piece but I was always proud. I never measured it though.

"Thanks, Aunt Brooke." I said, swinging my hips causing my erection to bob back and forth. She laughed and stood up.

"Oh my legs, they are wobbly." She stretched a bit, getting her footing and balance back.

"Grab your clothes and follow me," she said, picking hers up.

I obeyed.

--

I watched as Brooke's dainty ass swayed back and forth, juices from her pussy glistening as she walked up stairs. She stopped in front of my room and saw my computer monitor still on, screen saver dancing.

"I think you should tape this." she said, smiling.

"Tape what, exactly?" I responded.

She shook her head with a mock disappointment. "Still a virgin, aren't you?"

I rolled my eyes, walked in my room and unlocked my computer. I pulled up the cam software and started recording.

"It's recording."

"Okay, let's go." I stood up and followed her into her room. She tossed her clothes by her hamper and turned to face me.

"Had fun so far, kiddo?" she asked, head slightly cocked to the side.

"More than I've ever had." I responded.

"Okay, I need more of your honesty. Promise not to lie?" She asked, staring deep into my eyes.

"Promise." I said back.

"Do you regret anything we've done today?" she asked.

I took a moment to sort my feelings. Did I? Was I feeling guilty for spying on my Aunt? Was I feeling regret for our activities today?

"No, actually. I thought I was going to when we kissed, but... I feel really good." I said, completely honestly.

"Good." she said. "Now..."

Another sigh came out.

"I was furious with you. I wanted to smack you upside the head once I saw those cameras. I wanted to call your mother up and tell her everything, but..."

She hesitated.

"I'm more interested in being happy than dramatic. I just came out of the most stupid, dramatic divorce. I thought I failed at everything. Then you came along and, well..."

She gestured her arm towards me. Her boobs slightly moved.

"Here we are, naked and horny."

I chucked.

"Look kiddo, I love you as my nephew. That will never change. We shouldn't be sucking and licking and cumming all over each other, but we are. We feel that, and it doesn't feel wrong."

"If it felt wrong, we wouldn't be doing this," she added, "THAT much I can promise you."

I nodded in complete agreement.

"I don't want our relationship to change. We can never be a couple. I love your mom and dad so much that I couldn't embarrass them like this. So you've GOT to promise me that all of THIS," she gestured again, "stays between us."

"I promise."

"You can't say ANYTHING to ANYONE." she glared at me, hands on her hips. "EVER. No bragging to friends."

"Remember, I can't tolerate men who lie. Promise me again." she said.

I took a step closer. She took one back, and held up her finger. "Promise me again!" she repeated, her eyebrows raised with intent.

"I promise! I swear!" I said with conviction.

She pointed up at the ceiling fan, "I've got you on tape saying that. I'm going to hold you to it."

"Got it." I responded.

"Good." Aunt Brooke seductively sat down on the bed, then laid down, her legs slowly parting and her eyes inviting me over. She licked her lips and cupped one of her breasts. I don't think she could've done anything more seductive than that.

"Benny... fuck my brains out."

--

Without any hesitation, I stepped forward and laid on top of her, my cock pressing against her stomach. I kissed her with a lust I've never felt, and her hands traced my back down to my ass, gently nuzzling my balls with her fingers.

"I know your first will be quick. That's okay."

She reached between us and grasped my oozing, throbbing cock. She fumbled it around, pointing it at her moist entrance.

"I just want you to fuck me as hard as you can, as fast as you can." She kissed my lips again, "And when you're about to cum, pull out. I'll take care of the rest."

I nodded, my heart pounding.

"Ready?" She asked, smiling.

"Oh god yes." I responded.

"Do it."

I pushed with my hips. My cock slid in with a little resistance. She responded with a quick intake of air. The warm, fleshy grip on my dick was unbelievable.

"Ohhh I've missed that...." she cooed.

"No more virgin jokes, okay?" I said, smiling.

"Maybe." she smiled, adjusting to my presence inside her. "That all depends on you now, kiddo."

"Fuck me. NOW." she demanded, "Just thrust. Nature will take over."

I complied. I started with a few long thrusts, then I found my rhythm. Each thrust was harder and faster, and I started fucking as hard as I could.

"Oh, ohhh, fuck, yes, fuck, me, oh, Ben, fuck, fuck, fuck," she grunted, each word following every massive thrust.

"Harder" she ordered.

I repositioned myself from laying on top to a stance; my feet on the floor and her still laying on the bed. I was able to grab her thighs and thrust harder.

ninja_vox
ninja_vox
53 Followers