Aunt Carla Ch. 08

Story Info
Chastity device finally comes off.
1.1k words
4.32
38.2k
23

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been ten years since I left this series; but I still get the occasional positive comments or feedback, so it's prompted me to start writing again. Plus, the story was just kind of hanging so I thought it's about time to finish it. So; please, keep the comments coming, without them, I wouldn't have decided to keep going with the story.

This is part of a short story, if you haven't read the previous chapters, I would encourage you to start with chapter 1 and read them all in order.

Ch 8

So, fast forward a few weeks. Amy had taken Stacy and my aunt shopping, they saved a lot of money with her employee discount, and they in turn gave her lots of good used clothes, mind you these two women didn't need to save a little or even a lot of money on clothes, they were doing it mainly just to get close to Amy.

Amy and I had been dating for a good month now. Stacy had made, or should I say let me eat her out a couple times, with me getting better each time. I had managed to keep Amy from putting her hands down my pants, let alone anything else that would allow her to discover the chastity device. So, I begged Stacy to take it off; explaining that it was a matter of time before she did discover it and how would I explain it, let alone the fact that I believe Amy was starting to wonder if i was really into her because I wasn't trying to or even letting her get passed 2nd base. I mean; it's not like we were in Jr high, we were adults. Stacy agreed with me, but made me swear I would not beat off before making love to Amy. I of course agreed and she finally removed the chastity device.

The night finally came that very weekend. Thank god as I wouldn't have been able to make it through the weekend without some kind of release. Amy had on a sexy, tight little red dress with a cropped black leather jacket she got from Stacy, and pair of my favorite black, leather knee high boots from my aunt, and to complete the outfit some black pantyhose. When I told her I loved the outfit, I played dumb when I said the boots were hot too as if I'd never seen them before.

"Funny you should say that I got them from your aunt, she said they were lucky boots" she said with a sexy smile.

I of course knew they were my aunt's boots, I had cum on then more times than I could count on all my fingers and toes combined.

"Why are they lucky boots?" I had to ask.

"Maybe you'll find out tonight" she said with another sexy smile.

I didn't have to ask, I knew what she meant, and she knew I knew it too.

We went out for a steak supper, not something I did a lot in college, but we agreed we had been dating long enough we should do something nice.

Afterwards, Stacy said she was going out clubbing that night and we could watch movies at her place. She promised me in secret that she wouldn't come home till at least after the club's closed if not later, and that I could use the spare bedroom if needed.

I was so turned on from finally getting the chastity cage off and seeing Amy in that outfit, especially the boots, we barely made it through the opening credits of the first movie before l had that little dress hiked up, tore a hole in her pantyhose, and fingering her beautiful, wet pussy.

We were so excited, I didn't get a condom on, so when I had to cum, I pulled out, and she had one leg over my shoulder cause I wanted to smell the leather of the boot as we fucked. I came so hard, both because I was so excited and because I hadn't cum in a month now, it shot all over the place and yes, I had even gotten some on the boots. Now, I don't know what I was thinking next, or if I was thinking at all, but I started licking the cum clean off the leather, just like I had done many times before in my aunt's closet with those exact boots. Maybe that's what it was, I forgot I was actually with a beautiful woman and not just wacking off in my aunt's closet this time. All of a sudden though it did dawn on me what I was doing. I looked up at Amy and she had a confused or horrified look, I guess it was both.

"What the hell are you doing?" She said.

I just had a stunned look on my face, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was did I just screw this whole relationship thing up?

"Your one of those foot freaks, aren't you?" Amy said with a smirk on her face now.

I knew I had to do something quick, and figured at this point i had nothing to lose, so I went down on her. If had not known what I was doing, I think she would have told me to get lost, but luckily, thanks to Stacy, I did know what I was doing, and had her moaning in ecstasy instantly. Because of Stacy's lessons, I knew how to just keep her moaning, but not sending her to orgasm right away. I kept it going, and like Stacy had taught me, I knew she would let me know when she was ready. She didn't say anything, she just wrapped those beautiful boots over my shoulders, squeezed her thighs and grabbed at my hair with both hands and pulled me in, and that's when I brought her to a blood curdling, earth shaking orgasm.

Afterwards, as we lay there holding each other, I asked if I was to kinky for her, and her reply with a sexy smile was "any guy with a tongue like that, can be a little kinky".

The next day I called my aunt. I told her everything from me licking the boots to me redeeming myself by giving her the best orgasm of her life thanks to Stacy's teachings.

Well, I don't know what you were thinking by licking the boots clean the first time you had sex; I mean, a lot of girls her age would have run away screaming, but the fact that you did, and she didn't, at least shows she's not an uptight bitch. You've got a keeper there, but be more careful in the future.

To be continued...