Aunt Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately dozed off, having enjoyed the sensation of back-to-back ass fuckings, combined with three intense orgasms. I dreamed I was in a large auditorium, laying on a table in the middle of a stage, and several hundred doctors were lined up, pants off and hard cocks sticking out in front, and one by one they were injecting me with hot protein. After ejaculating inside me, a nurse, who looked suspiciously like Jo, would clean the doctor's cock with her mouth, waiting patiently for the next one. Another nurse, who looked a lot like Lavender, would clean me up with her mouth after each injection. This seemed to go on for days . . .

"Aunt Cat! Daddy! Hey, wake up you guys!"

I jumped up suddenly, forgetting for the moment I was naked, and saw the two nude doctors stretched out on lounge chairs on either side of me. The kids had returned from their outing with Jo and Bobby, and were standing there staring at the three of us laying in the back yard in the buff. This would be a story to re-tell for many years to come. Dr. Maurice seemed unconcerned about being seen naked by his children, although I did catch Lavender staring intently at her father's impressive organ. The doctors and I went into the house to get cleaned up and dressed, and then the kids told us about their day.

Apparently they had a wonderful time and made a bunch of new friends. Lavender was still dressed in the half shirt and shorts she borrowed from me, something which did not go unnoticed by either doctor. She looked damned sexy, and it was obvious both she and Timmy were different somehow. They both radiated an aura of . . . self confidence and an uninhibited, carefree spirit. Far different from the kids that showed up here two days ago. Dr. Maurice was ecstatic, he couldn't believe the transformation that had taken place in so short a period of time.

"Miss Cat! What have you done? How did you do this? They're like . . . normal, well-adjusted kids now. Look at them . . . amazing!"

"Oh stop, I didn't do anything special. I just showed them my lifestyle and I gave them some advice about things, and dressed them differently, and introduced them to friends of mine. We just had a good time, right guys?"

Timmy spoke up first. "Boy I'll say! We had a great time. Aunt Cat is so cool, we want to see her again. Can we Dad?"

"Well I don't . . . "

Lavender interrupted, "Please Daddy? We love Aunt Cat! I wish she lived with us, she's the best nanny ever. Couldn't we come back here to visit? Or maybe we can bring her over to see us! That would be even better. Talk her into visiting us, please Daddy, please? You could buy her a plane ticket, she could stay in the room next to mine! Maybe she could stay a month or two."

"Well Miss Cat, seems you've made quite an impression on my children. I'm afraid you're going to have to fulfill your obligation and come visit us. Perhaps an extended stay could be arranged . . . "

"I'd love to visit! We'll keep in touch by email and work something out. You can contact me through MySpace, I chat with lots of people from the U.K. there. Okay you guys, let's get your stuff packed. Lavender, you can keep that outfit you're wearing if you want. I have a couple other cute little things you might like. The boys here all love when I wear them, that's for sure."

Once they were packed and ready to go, we said our goodbyes. The kids and I got all teary-eyed when I promised to visit them soon. Once they were gone, the house seemed so empty and quiet. I had to do something to take my mind off the loneliness slowly creeping over me . . .

"Hello Richard? Hey, what are you guys doing tonight?"

to be continued . . .

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories