Aunt Catherine

Story Info
A hot aunt and young guy.
1.1k words
3.9
158.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have often fantasized of having sex with my aunt Catherine who lives in London. When I was on a vacation at her and my uncle's (mother's brother) place, I had discovered totally nude photos of them on a beach in Greece. They were spending their honeymoon there. On one of the photos was a black guy and my aunt. She had always been so open-minded about sex, that I wondered, if anything had come between the black lad and her. I used to also sneak through her lingerie, smell her underwear and masturbate to them on my uncle's bed.

I had even seen her naked once, when I had mistakenly walked in the bathroom. She was just getting out of the bath and I saw her slim dripping body, nice breasts standing firmly, a neat vagina between her slender legs. She just smiled at me, as I gasped and closed the door. Latter in the garden, seeing me puzzled, she said "don't worry", and gave me a wink, as she sat down at the table for lunch.

That was some time ago, and this holiday I visited them once again, coming from the Czech Republic. I wasn't going to stay there long, since I had plans to hitchhike through England. Each morning, my uncle was going to work, he had a construction company, so he had to be up quite early. My aunt who was about 35 and still brilliant looking, had just quit her job and was staying at home looking out for something new. Since it was my vacation from my studies, I was sleeping out late, doing nothing apart from reading and watching television.

Then, one day I was lying out on the grass, reading a novel that had just come out, when my aunt walked up and offered me a cocktail. She was looking good, wearing a bikini top with her breasts sticking out, and a tennis like skirt letting her long legs show. She started telling me how she didn't like her last job as a catering organizer, that she had a lot of problems with the waiters and cooks who didn't seem to have the cuisine touch. I was telling her about my musical studies, I was in the Academy of Music, playing the percussion. Somehow we got to the topic of women, and she asked me, if I was still with my girlfriend Paula. I said yes, and she approved. She had met her last time, and liked her a lot. I guess she admired her Latin-American carnation, and sexiness.

After a while I went to the sauna to sweat a bit. My aunt said that she would join me soon. I was lying relaxing on the lower bench, half awake, eyes closed because of the heat. I heard her walk in and settle on the higher bench. We were lying there quite a bit, I opened my eyes, and saw her naked body. She was tanned, her legs were smooth and glistening, and her breasts hadn't changed, they were medium sized. I was beginning to feel a bit exited, and my penis was banging hard against the towel I was rapped in. The towel was giving way as my penis grew, and formed a kind of lump. I didn't feel like doing anything about it. A few minutes went by, and my aunt looked down to say something and must have seen it. I saw a glimpse of her startled face as she quickly looked away.

We lay there a bit longer, and I finally decided to go under the shower. The water was refreshingly cold as it crashed against my body. I was washing my face, when I felt somebody's hands cover my chest, moving down to my penis. She took it in her hands, rubbing it gently with one hand, and going down my thighs with the other. It soon grew strong, and she stroked it gently, clutching my balls too. She kissed my shoulders, biting them a bit, as the cold water crashed on us. She turned the tap to make the water warmer, and slithered in front of me, jumping at my lips. I could feel her breasts pressing against me, and one of her legs creeping on to mine, while her cunt scoped over and just nudged my penis. I kissed her over her neck and I pressed my hands strongly over her back, going down to her thighs, which I clutched firmly, and let go, to clutch them again. With one hand, I swept between her legs from the back, and felt her vagina with my quivering fingers. It was soft and felt as if it was melting. She suddenly held back, and went down to swallow my dick. Holding my buttocks, she forced it into her mouth, pushed it out, and then gently covered it with her lips again. I was feeling bliss, as she licked my balls, and sucked them one by one, before returning to my dripping cock.

What happened next, passed on so quickly, that I don't remember it all. I had pulled her up, and grabbed one of her legs, then the other, leaned them over my waist, and pressed my cock against her vagina. I couldn't find it right away, so she helped direct my dick inside her. I moved in quickly. She was quite tight, though I could feel that she was exited. I pushed it in hard, and she gave out a cry, clutching onto my shoulders hard. Grasping her from under, I swept my dick in and out, as she pressed her cunt against it, making it go in all the way. Suddenly she dropped her legs, turned around and lead my dick in from behind. I pushed her body against the rock wall, pushing my swollen dick in her in a slow manner, and then again a bit faster. I pulled her back towards me, so she could bend and lean her hands on the wall. I began fucking her hard, making her grown and squeal. She had such a cosy cunt, that I was ready to come at any moment, but I wanted it to last. I had to slow down to ease off on my cock, in case it blasted out unexpectedly. She turned her head to me and smiled, as she seemed to like it just where it was. I moved in firmly again and finally gave in, squirting my load in her, and slowly calming the thrust of my cock in her.

She turned and wrapped her arms around me, leaning her head on my chest. We stood there for a while, until she gave me kiss, and then with a tiresome look, she walked away. We never spoke about it latter. Before I left for my trip around England, she gave me a blowjob while my uncle was out getting some take ways for lunch. I can still remember her alarmed face, when my squirting come made her choke.