Aunt Debbie's Weakness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie smiled and looked back over her shoulder at Billy. It was at that moment that she realized that Billy was naked. His erection was back in full bloom as well, just a foot away from her head.

"Billy..."

"I want to do things with you Aunt Debbie."

"No Billy! It's just not right."

"Why? Because my dick is little?"

"Of course not!" Debbie exclaimed. "I'm your aunt! What if your mother was watching us from heaven?"

"You don't believe that nonsense any more than I do, Aunt Debbie," Billy said. "I'm not a little kid anymore."

Debbie's eyes were drawn to the sight of Billy's erection, springing and swaying in front of her face.

"No - you aren't," Debbie said softly.

"Teach me things," Billy said. "I don't know how to do anything, and I want to make you happy too."

As if she was detached from her own body, Debbie was helpless to stop her hand from reaching over between Billy's legs and taking his hairless scrotum in her hand. She rolled the cherry tomato-sized balls in her palm, as Billy groaned and spread his legs apart to allow her better access.

She squeezed the long wrinkled sack, twisting and kneading roughly while Billy squirmed, his body shaking and convulsing before her.

"Does this feel good honey?" Debbie asked.

"Yes!" Billy grunted.

"Try not to orgasm right away, honey."

"Trying," Billy muttered, his face contorted and his eyes screwed tightly shut.

"Do you like your balls played with Billy?" Debbie asked, watching a bead of cum ooze out of the puckered opening of Billy's tool, which was now beet red and hard.

"Yes," Billy grunted. "Feel like - gonna cum."

"It's okay honey," Bebbie said.

With that, Debbie knelt before Billy and enveloped his dick with her mouth, her lips slding effortlessly down the taut shaft until her nose was buried in his tuft of pubic hair. Sort of like sucking a thumb, Debbie thought as the soft downy hair caressed her cheeks.

Debbie bobbed her head up and down the length of Billy's dick a couple of times before he screamed out. Billy's knees buckled for a moment when he began to cum, his hands grabbing Debbie's head tightly while she held on to his ass cheeks for dear life as he erupted in her mouth.

Billy's cock spasmed again and again as he coated the roof of Debbie's mouth with his seed, and Debbie swallowed it as fast as she could to keep from gagging. After what seemed like dozens of spurts later, Billy's cock finally stopped twitching and became limp.

Billy helped Debbie as she rose unsteadily to her feet, her head spinning from the wine and the excitement. Billy put his arms around Debbie and kissed her with all his might, not seeming to mind that her mouth was dripping with his spunk.

"I have to go to bed honey," Debbie said, and walked erratically toward the hallway, with Billy by her side.

The walk was part act, and part goodness knows what, but Debbie had gotten her composure back when they reached the end of the hall, where their bedroom doors were located on either side.

"Goodnight Billy," Debbie said as she opened her door.

Just want to lay down with you for a moment...

Debbie entered her bedroom and started to close the door behind herself, but Billy stopped it with his hand and slipped in with Debbie.

"Billy..."

"I just want to lay down with you for a moment," Billy said as he led Debbie over to the bed. "I promise not to bother you."

Against Debbie's better judgement she allowed Billy to crawl under the sheet with her. In the faint moonlight that crept in through the drapes, she could barely make out Billy's shape as he lay on her hip beside her. Debbie was on her back, her heart beating rapidly, as she tried to figure out what Billy had in mind.

"Do you ever sleep in the nude?" Billy asked, leaning over to kiss her bare shoulder.

"Sometimes, I guess," Debbie said. "Only when it gets really hot."

"Wish it was hot tonight," Billy said, kissing her shoulder again. "Gee Aunt Debbie, your skin is so soft. You smell so nice too."

"Billy..."

"Sorry Aunt Debbie. Uh - remember that time a couple of years ago when you came down to babysit me and stayed overnight?"

"Yes, I did that several times."

"I mean the one time when you stayed overnight, and after you went to bed my Dad came to your room," Billy said.

"How... what...?"

"I was awake when I heard him go down the hall, Billy explained in an increasingly excited voice. "There's a closet in my room that you can see a little bit through into that room. I went to the hole in that wall."

"Oh no," Debbie said.

"I couldn't see much, mostly because it was dark," Billy said. "But I could hear pretty well, and I knew what you were doing."

"Billy, I'm so sorry," Debbie said sobbing. "Your father was in such pain from losing your mom, and I was still trying to get over my husband leaving me. We were both very lonely and it was a very weak moment for both of us, and we never did it again."

"Don't be sorry," Billy said as he kissed the tear running down the side of Debbie's face. "Wasn't it any good?"

"It was very good," Debbie choked, thinking of the way Billy's father had made love to her that night.

Debbie recalled the passion and the wonderful way he had brought her to orgasm time and time again. She remembered the savage way they came together, as he touched and caressed her in ways she had rarely experienced. She recalled the shame she had felt afterward, as well as the realization that she was so jealous that her sister had been blessed with such a wonderful man to make love with.

Debbie also knew that if Billy's dad had ever come knocking on her door after that, he would have been more than welcome. Debbie had pretty much made that clear to him, but apparently the guilt that accompanied it was too much for both of them.

"Will you make love to me, Aunt Debbie?"

"Billy, we can't," Debbie snapped, rolling over onto her side away from Billy.

Debbie pretended to fall asleep, and Billy cuddled up to her in the spoon position, kissing her neck and shoulders for aa brief time without a response from her. Debbie watched the numbers change on the digital clock as almost a half hour went by, and began to actually drift off to sleep for a second before she woke up.

Debbie could feel Billy's stiff dick nestled against the crack of her butt, which had somehow become exposed, and she could feel Billy slowly grinding the underside of his staff against her. His breathing grew heavier despite his attempts at being quiet, and he soon let out a gasp, which was followed by his warm seed squirting onto Debbie's back and bottom.

Debbie lay there frozen, not knowing what to say or do, while Billy tried to gently wipe the spunk off of her with the sheet. Finally, he rolled off of the bed and out of the room quietly, leaving Debbie shaken as well as unquestionably stirred.

I'd like you to watch a movie with me...

Debbie awoke bright and early the next morning, and after taking a quick shower hurried out of the house. She could not face Billy - not after last night. How could she? Even after brushing her teeth several times, she could still taste the musky flavor of Billy's seed in her mouth.

So Debbie spent the day shopping, fully hoping that she could manage to stay out all day and not have to face Billy. Around mid-day Debbie began to realize that there was no way she could walk around stores all day, as she was running out of energy and money fast. Reluctantly Debbie headed home, and Billy greeted her at the door when she arrived, helping her carry in all of her packages.

"I was beginning to worry about you," Billy said as he set the bags on the table.

"Oh, I had a lot of shopping to do," Debbie said as she began to put things away in the cabinets.

Billy was wearing only the briefest of shorts, and Debbie couldn't help but notice the outline of his penis in the tight garment. Billy had never dressed like that before around the house, and Debbie knew that it was because of last night.

Debbie made dinner for them, and she was grateful that Billy had at least put a shirt on, although he kept the shorts on. What was worse was that Billy had caught her looking at him a couple of times, and the grin that came over his face made Debbie blush.

Billy helped Debbie with the dishes, and even though Billy brushed up against her a number of times, things seemed to be getting a little more under control.

"Would you like to watch a movie tonight?" Billy asked as they finished up in the kitchen.

"Oh, that would be a nice idea Billy," Debbie agreed. "Is there anything good on?"

"I have a couple of movies on tape that we can watch," Billy said. "Family type movies."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!" Debbie said. "I'll make some popcorn."

Debbie threw a package of popcorn into the microwave and went to her bedroom to change her clothes. Trying not be provacative, Debbie put on a modest pair of pajamas and just to be safe, put a lightweight robe on over it.

Debbie got the popcorn and went into the living room and sat on the couch and waited for Billy, who soon emerged from his room with a VHS tape. He had changed out of those horrible shorts and was wearing pajama bottoms, but no top.

"What's this movie about?" Debbie asked Billy put the tape into the VCR.

"It's about a very loving family, and I've always found it very inspiring to watch," Billy said, and came over and sat next to Debbie on the couch with the remote in his hand. "I had it made from a copy that my friend Jeff had, so the quality isn't really great."

"Oh, I'm sure it will be fine."

"I was kinda hoping you would be wearing the nightgown you wore last night," Billy remarked. "You looked so beautiful in that."

"Uh - here Billy. Have some popcorn."

Billy grabbed a handful of popcorn and hit the play button on the remote.

"Hope you like this Aunt Debbie."

After a brief hesitation, the tape started. The movie was called "Taboo", and within a minute Debbie realized what kind of a movie this was.

"Billy, this isn't a family movie, this is pornography!"

"Actually, it's both," Billy said as he put his hand on Debbie's thigh. "Look at the size of that woman's tits, Aunt Debbie. She's the mom of the family. I'll bet your tits are as big as hers, aren't they?"

"No - I mean this is horrible. I can't watch this movie with you!"

"Sure you can. Here's her son, Aunt Debbie. Wait until you see how big his dick is!"

"Billy, why are you doing this?" Debbie asked, unable or unwilling to take her eyes off the screen, as the young man in question pulled out his enormous manhood and began waving it around in the general direction of the girl that was supposed to be his sister.

"Because you're enjoying it," Billy said calmly.

"I don't know how you can say that!"

"Because you're still here, and you're still watching," Billy said. "And judging by the expression on your face you're getting excited watching it. I know I'm excited. See?"

Debbie looked over at Billy, and he had his pajamas down around his knees. His ever-present erection was sticking straight up in the air, with a tiny bead of semen oozing out of the tip of the crown.

"Betcha if my dick was as big as that guy's you'd be all over it," Billy said.

"That has nothing to do with it," Debbie said. "What went on last night was so very wrong and I'm ashamed that I let it happen."

"I need you," Billy said. "I need you to teach me things."

"Billy..."

"It was so different when I came last night," Billy said. "It felt so much better. It was so intense. Remember when you sucked my dick last night Aunt Debbie?"

"Please don't..."

Billy reached over and put his hand around Debbie's neck and pulled her down towards his crotch.

"Please... you know what I want," Billy said as he brought Debbie's head lower and lower, with a degree of force so slight that she could have broken away from him at any time.

I think we've watched enough movie...

Debbie's lips were sliding down the slender shaft of Billy's penis once again, just as he had hoped they would. Debbie's hand was fondling his soft, hairless scrotum again as her mouth slid up and down the stiff tool, exactly the way Billy had imagined it.

Debbie had known this would happen too, even if she would not admit it, even to herself. Billy's hand ran through her hair as she sucked his penis, her tongue licking along the underside and teasing the tender opening of the glans.

Debbie had realized it the night before, and just like it had been with her ex-husband, it was with Billy. Whatever someone wanted her to do, she did. Before she was married, if the boys wanted her do something, she blindly obeyed. It didn't matter if they asked or ordered. She could never say no.

Now Billy was moaning, as Debbie felt his body tense up briefly before he began ejaculating powerfully into her mouth, and she eagerly gulped it down as fast as Billy could shoot it into her. Debbie continued sucking on Billy's stem until it had gone totally limp, and at that point Billy gently pulled her head off of him.

"I think we've watched enough movie, don't you think Aunt Debbie?"

We're going to need more room...

Debbie found herself being led down the hallway by Billy as if she was hypnotized, and had no will of her own. She started to walk into Billy's room but Billy directed her into her own room instead.

"We're going to need more room, Aunt Debbie," Billy said. "You have a nice big bed, and it smells so nice even when you aren't in it."

Billy brought her over the the bed where he turned on the lamp to its low setting. His pajama bottoms abandoned back in the living room, Billy was naked, and his slender body looked so innocent now with his penis soft and wiggling beneath the little tuft of brown hair, but Debbie knew that this look would not last long.

"What - do you want me to do?" Debbie asked as Billy came up to her.

They were almost the same height, which made it easy for Billy when he wrapped his arms around her neck and kissed her. Debbie found herself returning the kiss, and when Billy's tongue forced itself into her mouth, she not only accepted it, but used her own tongue to duel with it.

"Ohhhh Aunt Debbie," Billy moaned, and already Debbie could feel Billy's dick getting hard against her body. Billy took Debbie's hand and brought it down to his upstanding stalk, and groaned as Debbie clenched it in her hand.

"How do you...?"

"Get hard again so fast?" Billy said in finishing Debbie's question. "I dunno. I thought every guy could do that but I guess they can't. Maybe it's nature's way of giving me something in exchange for having to live with this puny dick of mine."

"Billy, it's not..."

"It's alright Aunt Debbie," Billy interrupted. "I know it's little, but I just need to know whether it's big enough to, you know, satisfy a woman."

"I'm sure it is."

"I need to know," Billy said. "I made sure that I saved up my energy today so that I would be ready for this. Want to know what I did today?"

"Yes."

"Well, when you left the house this morning I came in here and crawled into your bed. It was still a little warm and so I took your nightie that you wore last night and smelled it while I humped the mattress where you lay. I smelled the nightie while I came; the combination of your deodorant and your body's scent was so erotic under the arms of the nightie, and the whole thing had that slight scent of that lotion you wear. What is it? Olay?"

"Yes."

"I get hard whenever I smell that. Later, around noon I took out one of your photo albums. You know, the one with Uncle Ted and you in Florida? There's a couple of really nice pictures of you in your bathing suit. Your tits weren't as big back then but they were still great. I took a pair of your panties out of the hamper and smelled them while I jacked myself off, and then right before I came, I covered my dick with them to catch my cum. I do that a lot with your panties. Did you know that?"

Debbie shook her head as Billy stepped back from her and sat on the edge of the bed, leaving her alone and shaking by the bedside.

"Only jerked off those two times all day, and that's a new record for me when I'm staying here," Billy announced. "Usually it's more like 8 or 9 times."

"Take off your robe for me Aunt Debbie," Billy asked politely, and Debbie noticed that Billy seemed shocked when she complied right away.

"Unbutton the tops of your pajamas now - slowly please Aunt Debbie. Real slow."

Billy was leaning forward on the edge of the bed so far he looked as if he could fall on his face any second, as Debbie unbuttoned the top button and moved down to the next one.

"Slowly please - omigod I love those freckles around your collarbone," Billy said as he squirmed uncontrollably. "Love the tan on your neck and arms. Skin - so pale everywhere else. Slower - oh geez look at your cleavage. That's incredible!"

Debbie looked down at herself as she neared the last button, trying to keep the top as closed as possible as she undid the buttons. She saw that Billy's face was beet red now, and a shiver ran down Debbie's spine as she perversely enjoyed the profound effect she was having on another person. It had been so long - so very long.

"Open it up Aunt Debbie - your top - please," Billy whimpered, now standing up and moving nervously from side to side, his dick springing around as he did.

"Would... you like to?" Debbie asked, and Billy nodded as he walked over to her, raising his trembling hands to the fabric as he breathed like a locomotive before her.

"Geez - waited my whole life for this and now I'm scared."

"It's okay baby," Debbie said softly. "I'm scared too."

Billy looked surprised at hearing that, and smiled a little as he parted the pajamas and slid them apart. Billy made a choking sound, his breath catching in his throat as the top fell harmlessly off Debbie's shoulders, exposing Debbie's heaving bosom.

Debbie watched Billy visibly shaking hands come up toward her breasts, his eyes asking permission to touch them, but Debbie said nothing and stood frozen with her arms by her sides.

Debbie gasped as Billy's fingers first made contact with her thick crimson nipples, which were already as stiff as they would ever be. He lightly ran her fingers around the huge pebbled aureolas that capped her breasts before gently cupping and hefting them slightly.

"God - they're so beautiful - and big," Billy said, his voice cracking. "They feel so incredible too. Does this feel okay to you Aunt Debbie?"

Debbie nodded, her eyes screwed shut as she felt her nephew kneading her breasts, and despite her shame she found the affection and adoration thrilling. Billy continued to squeeze her bell-shaped jugs while Debbie's heart began to race, and Billy leaned over and kissed the top of her moist cleavage.

Continuing to meet no resistance, Billy brought both hands over to Debbie's left breast and hefted it while bringing his mouth down to the fat, stubby nipple. Billy eagerly sucked on the peg while glancing up frequently at his aunt, almost expecting her to tell him to stop. Not a word came from her; not a sound except for a muted whimpering in response to Billy's suckling.

Billy moved over to the right breast and gave that one a similar treatment, this time rubbing himself lightly against his Aunt Debbie. Not too hard, for he knew that he would surely cum if he did.

"Can I - see all of you?" Billy asked, and stepped back from her, and Debbie obidiently reached for the the elastic of her pajama bottom and gave them the tig that they needed to send them to the floor, where she stepped out of them and stood naked before her nephew.

I knew it...

Billy stared with his mouth wide open as his Aunt Debbie took her bottoms off and stood naked before him. The feeling inside of him was boiling over, and Billy bit down on his lower lip as he averted his eyes.