Aunt Diana Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Okay Aunt Diana," he said, obviously nervous.

"So good that I think you deserve a reward." Diana reached down and pulled Aiden's blue panties down. He gasped as his hard cock bounced right up in front of him.

"You've just been hard all day, haven't you? Dirty little pervert." Diana giggled, her cheek against Aiden's. "That's how I know I was right. You like being my little girl, my sissy. You need some release, though. Touch yourself for me, touch yourself for your godmother. Here." Diana dipped a hand into the tub and dribbled some of the warm soapy water onto Aiden's throbbing erection. "Now do it."

Aiden was breathing hard. He hesitantly reached out grabbed himself.

"Good boy," Diana said. She was close enough that she knew Aiden must feel her breath on his cheek. She began to whisper into his ear and rub his shoulders as he jerked himself, slowly at first and then more rapidly.

"Yes, Sweetheart. Very good. You're my good little Sissy,aren't you? You love wearing my panties and my bras and my high heels. And cleaning for me and doing whatever I say. I love those things, too. I love seeing you all dressed up and bossing you around. I can't wait get on the phone tonight and tell your mother all about what we've been doing, all about her sissy little son. Yes, there you go, keep pumping, baby. Maybe she'll come over, too, and we can both boss you around. Then you can be my sissy and your mommy's little sissy. I know she always wanted a daughter. Mmmm I can tell you like that. It was her panties you were stealing, little panty sissy boy. I'm your godmother but she's your mother after all, I can't compete. She loves you, you know. That's why she sent you here. Oh, yes. If you're lucky we can all dress up, the three of us, me and you and your mother. Would that be nice? All of us in lacy thongs and matching bras. I'd like that, yes I would. Cum for me, Aidy, my little sissy girl. Cum for your godmother, there you go. Cum for Mommy."

Aiden moaned as he came, his whole body shaking, jizzum all over the linoleum floor. Diana laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Look at this mess, Sweetie! You'll have to clean this up, then you can jump in and use my bathwater. It should still be pretty warm. When you're finished I'll give you another nightgown you can wear." She kissed him on the cheek again. "And since now I know you're masturbator you'll have to stay in my bed with me tonight. Can't have you doing this on your own, no, your mother would not approve. Don't worry, though, it will be fun. We can have great girl talk in bed."

12