Aunt Dora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complain that it feels really weird and kinda hurts. She stopped immediately but now she's crouching down behind me. The strong little fingers of Alicia's left hand reach around from behind and squeeze my tender nipple flat while the skilled fingers of her right hand reach down between my legs and milk my bloated clitoris ever so wonderfully! I'm trying my best to finish writing these last few words, but I'm loosing all self-control. From the tip of my fat clitoris, down through my quivering thighs, back up through the depths of my surging dank vagina and out through my ripe raspberry nipples, the most incredible orgasm has just ripped through my body!

****************************

I was initially drawn to the Sicilians' employment offer, but it was obvious my Father was intent upon exploiting me the same way he did with his sister. Wishing to end his meddling, I wrote a simple employment refusal to Sal jr. Alicia got photocopies done at the hotel desk, and sealed everything in envelopes. The following week she contracted a moving company to clean out and store all of Aunt Laura's family heirlooms and then left my employment refusal letter behind in the empty beach house. A week after the letter was received, my Father disappeared and hasn't been heard of since. Apparently the Salamis were completely unaware of Laura's extra-curricular activities and were not at all amused in finding out how many others they'd been sharing her vagina with. We traded Laura's BMW for a big motor home and fled for our lives. We've lived in it and worked out of it, footloose and fancy free ever since.

Alicia's clinical background has been a godsend. She collects Mike's semen in condoms manually, (usually by jerking his penis off or having intercourse with him) and then artificially inseminates their client with his sperm. Their clients are mainly infertile couples, single women hesitant about conceiving children without knowing their father's background and White Trash seeking lucrative income from their offspring.

I produce vanity sex videos for appreciative men with big penises and women with a passion for my big clitoris and an insatiable lust for vaginal fisting, who I contact through my website. We coordinate our appointments to maximize our earnings and minimize our travel expenses. Alicia licks and fluffs me up before each session and then lovingly massages my sore pussy happy again after it's over. The three of us get along well together in business and in love.

***********************************

And now, to my nieces and nephews, I pass on to you our family's legacy. Alicia, my brother and I have been toured the country now for twenty years in the motor home. We traveled the Franchise Seminar circuit throughout the south in the winter and the north in the summer, selling Mike's sperm. To successfully keep in contact with his offspring, we invested the fees paid by your birth mothers and contributed all interest accrued into a college education fund for each set of twins.

On a sweep of Vermont and Upper New York State last year, we went up into Quebec, Canada to check out their porn film industry. On the way back to Ohio, we stopped in Toronto Ontario, where there's a huge feature film industry and people of every nationality in the world. We stayed from spring to fall, made the rounds of their Film Festival and couldn't help but notice the variety of different races living together there in apparent harmony. Supposedly it is in the Canadian Constitution that the government has no place in the bedrooms of the nation. That, combined with an excellent Mother's Allowance program within their Welfare system, which in effect, rewards single mothers for having illegitimate children, made us plan on a Canada-wide blitz of every ethnic group we contacted last summer.

This spring, at least half of our eighty-eight second year graduates should start to take us abroad. We figure that by the time the twentieth year graduates have finished their hitch with us, you prodigies should have successfully taken our bloodline worldwide!

Again, we'd like to congratulate you girls on obtaining your Video Arts diplomas and you boys on obtaining your Marketing diplomas. This graduation present should explain any question you've ever had about your lineage. Your enclosed version of "Aunt Dora's Box" contains copies of photos and videos from the late 1880's up to the present that will introduce you to your predecessors and their passions.

According to our records, 34 pairs of you twins will graduate this spring. In return for funding your higher education, your Mothers signed an ironclad contract requiring you to complete a one-year apprenticeship program with us upon your graduation. So at this time, the people who are responsible for your existence invite you to the second annual Father's Day get together.

After you arrive at Buffalo airport, motor homes bearing Adorable Productions logos will shuttle you to the Erie County Fairgrounds. There you'll meet your 62 of your stepbrothers and 62 of your identical stepsisters, your biological father Michael, Alicia and me, your adorable aunt Aurora. You'll be evaluated by your own personal trainers then attend your introductory seminar. We were made painfully aware last year that not everyone had grown up with a determined physiotherapist for a mother. While the girls were all identical, a good number of them were not particularly adorable!

Between the recovery period from the girls' surgeries plus the necessary dietary weight reduction and fitness training, it took nearly four months to make some of last year's apprentices presentable enough for their new vocations. Without the minor surgery that was performed on me 10 years ago, you girls, sadly, will have the 45-year life expectancy of your predecessors. With the surgery, my talented surgeon promises an additional decade or more. He'll enlarge the opening to your uterus and laser burn out all those nasty little cancer-prone reproductive organs inside each of you girls. Once you're all healed, you'll be able to accommodate a ten-inch penis without undue discomfort. Your unique sexual capacity and your good looks will place you in great demand and will make us all healthy and wealthy and wise.

On our drive east to the Lake George retreat, we will pick up nine additional government surplus Winnebago's that were originally used as mobile recruitment offices. With plain beige paint jobs, their rear bedroom/clinic/studio, their central bathroom/kitchen/office and their overhead front double bed, they have proven to be perfect for your purposes. You'll bunk with last year's teams during your four-week training program then after that they will be free to continue with the rest of their lives. At that time you 2005 apprentices, plus your personal assistant/trainer will take over the motor home and continue on where last year's teams left off. Four 2004 teams have elected to return for a second year and will function as free-roving mentors, supplemental actresses and alternate sperm donors for your teams.

Now there's no use in crying to your Mothers. They saw all the pictures before they agreed to conceive you and knew exactly what they were getting their children into. They chose, of their own free will, to give birth to a boy who resembles them and a girl that looks like me. It will be the duty of you and your 1223 identical stepsisters over the next 20 years to motivate your brothers into at least equaling the insemination rate of the first year teams.

The ability to manipulate men and please women is a part of the genetic code of all the women of our lineage, so use it wisely. It's not such a bad life for a woman, you know. Stayin' cute all your life, never getting' old and fat and motherly or loosin' all that valuable time to the monthly curse. Usin' your bodily oddities for personal pleasure and financial gain and dyin' young without regrets is a good way to go. Sometimes I don't think there's much hope for me now, but Alicia promises me that because of the surgery, I'll last long enough for all of my nieces and nephews to remember me sleeping amongst the roses.

Much Love,

Aurora, Michael and Alicia

12