Aunt Dorothy Takes My Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again we laid together on her bed, we were both smiling, "how do you feel?" Asked aunt Dorothy.

"Amazing, I loved every second of today, you're the best teacher ever." I replied.

"Oh your tuition has only just begun, if you want I will teach you much much more."

"Yes please aunt Dorothy, I'd love to learn more."

"Tonight I want you to think about anything you would like to do to me, or you would like me to do to you." Said aunt Dorothy.

"Okay, but you do that too as I'm happy to try anything."

It was late afternoon so we arranged to meet the next day at the same time.

As soon as I got home my brothers started on me as usual, one said "where've you been all day virgin boy?"

I didn't answer him, I just grinned and went upstairs for a shower. I felt amazing, discovering sex with a beautiful mature woman had given me confidence and I was hoping to take the lead a bit more tomorrow with aunt Dorothy.

I couldn't get aunt Dorothy out of my mind that evening, my mum said "have you got a girlfriend Paul? You seem to be in a dream world with a fixed smile on your face, that's only usually seen on someone that's in love."

"Don't be silly mum." I replied, but I was beginning to think the part about being in love was true. I was falling in love with aunt Dorothy.

About twenty minutes later aunt Dorothy called in to see mum, they went into the kitchen as they always do. I heard mum say to her "I think Paul's got a girlfriend he's going around in a dream world."

"Ahh bless him, he's such a sweetheart, it would be a very lucky girl to have him if you're right." Replied aunt Dorothy.

She stayed for about an hour, and each time I went into the kitchen I just wanted to grab her and hug her and kiss her. I couldn't wait to be with her again.

12