Aunt Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

I laughed. "Well, it could happen, as far as I'm concerned. We have no future, so I have no objection to trying to satisfy your fantasies in the short term, Matt, if that's what you'd like." Yes, Matt, I would really like to help you with your fantasies. I've always wanted to try a threesome.

He groaned again, and laughed. "Stop it, you're making me feel horny!"

"Of course I am," I said cheerfully, "I want to be fucked again by that lovely prick of yours. You know, Matt, that's the biggest I've ever had in my pussy." And it's coming up nicely again, thank you.

"Is it?" he asked, obviously pleased.

"It is, and since our little interlude seems to have got him all nice and hard again, what would you like, Matt? Fuck, or suck?" I stroked his prick while he thought about it.

"Let's fuck, Ellen, please."

"OK, lover, lie back and enjoy this." I pushed him to his back and swung my leg astride. I came up on my knees above his prick, then shuffled until I was in the right place. "Ready?"

"Yeah," said Matt in deep contentment, his prick hard and pulsing beneath my pussy.

"Right," I said, and lowered myself onto his prick, guiding him with my hands until he was properly in, then stopped. His eyes, which had been closed, snapped open. I smiled at him. "There's a pair of tits up here which badly need attention, mister." Matt raised his hands obligingly and cupped my tits. I'm not big, only a 34, but I'm a B cup and he had enough to hold onto. He let his thumbs rub gently over my nipples and I shuddered. "Are you OK, Ellen?" Matt asked, concerned.

"I am fine," I said, then let myself begin to slide down his pole, until I bottomed with his balls against my ass. I squeezed him with my cunt muscles, then began to rock back and forth, using my knees as the pivot. He was big, and he was hard, and my position was comfortable. I just let myself enjoy the sensation of being so full for a while, then I let my fingers drift to my clitoris. I wanted to come this time, and I didn't think Matt, lovely as his prick was in my cunt, would know how to get me off. I knew though, that if I stroked myself just so, that I could control my orgasm to a certain extent.

I didn't know how long it would take Matt to come, but I remembered my own teenage beginnings and I knew how quickly my boyfriends came, so I guessed sooner rather than later. He surprised me, because he kept going a lot longer than I'd thought he would and I was beginning to tip myself over that glorious edge of orgasm with my busy fingers.

"I'm going to come soon, Matt," I groaned. "Soon, baby, soon, I'm gonna come. Are you coming, sweetheart? Are you? Please come for me, baby, please. I want to feel you come in my pussy, Matt. I want to feel you fill me with your jizz. Come for me, Matt. Come for me!"

Matt groaned, his fingers still busy with my tits. "I am, Ellen, I am, darling Ellen. I'm going to come, I'm going to flood your pussy with come-juice. Soon, Ellen, soon!"

I squeezed him with my cunt muscles, getting closer, closer, ever closer. I began to pant, little yips of joy, "Yes, yes, yes, Matt, I'm - going - to - come - Matt, I'm - go - ing - to - come."

Matt sat up suddenly and took a tit into his mouth, biting gently down on my nipple. That did it! I came, and I mean came. I could feel my belly rippling, my cunt muscles spasming and clamping down on Matt's cock and a tight scream erupted from my throat.

I think that did it for Matt, for as my cry died he erupted into my cunt, driving up at me, flooding me with his come, as he had promised, filling me, leaving me limp and wrecked so that I collapsed across him, well and truly fucked out.

We lay for what seemed hours, but could only have been minutes, gathering our scattered wits, me sprawled across Matt. "Wow," he said weakly.

"Wow, indeed," I murmured. "Matt, honey, that was good!" I laughed. "And I still haven't sucked you off. Later, I think." I glanced at the bedside clock. Nearly four o'clock. "I promised to feed you, too. Let's shower and eat, Matt, then we can play again!"

To be continued?

(Yes, if there's enough interest. I need feedback!)

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers
12