Aunt Ellie

Story Info
Cleaning day with my aunt Ellie.
773 words
3.53
58.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the past summer with a few relatives in Texas. Once I came back home to California, I moved in and rented a room at my aunt Ellie's home. My aunt Ellie is my mothers youngest sister.

Aunt Ellie was the typical cool aunt. During family parties she would sneak us all beer, give us money, even would offer us drugs on occasion. She was awesome.

Years passed and she met a guy at her job and soon got married. Kids came along right after.

The guy she married was a janitor that barely made ends meet to pay the bills let alone the rent. That's when I came in the picture.

Aunt Ellie came to me and asked if I can move in to their home and help them out with the rent. A week later I moved in to their spare room.

Living with aunt Ellie was going great. She would do my laundry, would cook for me through out the day. Me and aunt Ellie were growing fondly close to one another. Mainly due to the fact that her husband was never home so she had no one to talk to.

One day during the afternoon, aunt Ellie dedicated the whole day to clean the house. Kids were asleep in the bedroom and her husband was at work as usual.

I was in the living room watching tv when aunt Ellie walks in. She begins to wipe down and scrub the kids table that was right underneath the television.

Aunt Ellie was sweating profusely as she was cleaning the entire house. Drips of sweat were pouring down her white porcelain skin. She was wearing an old black v neck t shirt with her enormous breasts nearly popping out.

She was still breastfeeding one of her kids so her breasts were huge filled with milk.

She turned the other way and bent over to clean the other side of the table. She had on some grey sweat pants on. The moment she kneeled down to get a deeper reach of the table, her entire shirt raised and her entire back was showing. Her sweatpants got extremely tight as she bent over. Her massive thighs and ass were about to explode out of those pants. You could see the outline of her panties. I was completely mesmerized by aunt Ellie at that moment.

She then got up and was finished with the table. She then grabbed a water bottle and began to drink her water right next to me on the couch.

I couldn't look away. I couldn't stop staring. My dick was hard like no other time. She drank that water bottle and didn't care that she was getting water all over her chest and tits. She noticed me looking at her but didn't say anything.

I offered her to get her a towel to clean her self up but she refused. She put the water bottle down and grabbed my hand. Without saying a word she rubbed my hand up and down her chest and breasts where she had gotten wet. I was in complete shock and was just following aunt Ellie's lead.

She starts to undress. Her skin was silky and smooth. Her chest was covered in little freckles that went down to her breasts. Her stretch marks were visibly present but it didn't bother me one bit. I take out my dick and begin to stroke it while watching aunt Ellie getting wet.

She stood up and got on her knees. Her bright green marble eyes were locked in on my cock. Her sultry lips moved forward and she grabbed my dick. She placed her mouth on my cock and begin giving me a chilling blow job. She was deep throating that dick so far deep in her mouth she began to gag. Her black mascara was running down her face.

My cum and her saliva were running down her face and down to her chest. I then grabbed her from behind her head and started face fucking her. She gagged one last time before I came inside her mouth.

I let her go and she finally takes a breather. She looks at me and takes a huge gulp and swallows all my cum.

She grabbed all of her clothes from the floor and locks herself in her bedroom. I put my dick back inside my pants. My entire cock was covered in cum and aunt Ellie's saliva. I sit back on the couch and continue to watch television.

We never talk about what happened but let's just say I'm looking forward for the next cleaning day.