Aunt Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck .. get me a glass of water, Horace, I'm feeling lightheaded."

I almost squealed in horror as I realised my father would catch me and, throwing caution to the wind, dashed upstairs as quietly as I could. I just made it to my room when the lounge door opened and my father stepped out, looking puzzled.

"Thought I heard ... hmm, never mind."

I gently shut my door and lay down on my bed again. Images of what I'd just seen played over and over again in my mind, but exhaustion - brought on by the crushing climax I'd forced out of myself - sent me drifting off to much needed sleep soon after. My final thought before drifting of was of what my sinful aunt could possibly have planned for me tomorrow...

--

"Wakey wakey," a voice said softly, rousing me slowly from my slumber. I gradually opened my eyes and then, when they had focused, I saw my aunt Emma standing over me, clad in a lusciously soft, furry dressing gown.

"Ah, there you are, sleepy head," she said, sitting next to me on the bed. "You all ready for your big day?"

"Um ... I'm not sure," I said, still reeling from last night's peep show.

"Don't worry, your mother and I will be here to guide you and your sisters through it all," she said, patting my hip through the duvet. "It's a lovely sunny morning, so let's get you ready. Everything kicks off at 9 so we've got about an hour or so to get you made up and ready. I let you have a bit of an extra lie in - your sisters are all prepared in the kitchen, waiting for you. Come on, let me help you."

I followed her into the main bathroom - we had three in the house, but this was the one I tended to use - and she plonked me in front of the mirror.

"Ah, you are so pretty anyway, we don't need makeup ... but perfection can always be improved upon for our male counterparts, right?" she said, peering at me in the mirror from behind me.

"Male?"

"Well, female if you like, depends who you are trying to impress," she said and I had a sudden flashback to her and my mother ... but she didn't seem to notice the change in my expression, momentary as it was. "Anyway, let's get started. Let me do it for you, see if it meets with your approval."

She wasted no time and I was worried by quite how much she was putting on me.

"Steady on, auntie," I said at one point. "Don't you think it is a bit much? I mean, it is just a family thing for now, right? I'm seeing my friends later, we should probably do it then... right?"

She tutted and continued, not explaining why she ignored me. Eventually, she was done and I looked ... well, I looked great. Completely different to normal, bright red lipstick, immaculate eyeshadow, the works.

"There, a proper good look for today, I think," she said, applying a bit of lipstick to herself. For some reason I hadn't noticed that she herself was done up to the nines as well. "Now ... we don't want to keep the rest waiting. There's a few things we need to discuss."

"Shouldn't I change first? I mean, I've only got my nightie on..."

"No, in fact ... just leave that on for now."

"But ..."

"Trust me ..." she said, winking. I shrugged and followed her down the stairs on my bare feet. She had been right, it was shaping up to be a delightful day. It was already warm enough that even with just my slim nightgown on I didn't feel cold at all.

As I followed my aunt into the kitchen I saw my mother and two sisters waiting for me. My father was absent, I knew not where, but it didn't matter as I noted with confusion that both of my sisters were also still in their nightgowns and so was my mother. In fact ... my mother wasn't in a gown so much as a blue chiffon teddy that left little to the imagination. She looked so ... beautiful, so different to how she normal was, so conservative and frumpy. She was like a new woman, radiant even. I stood and stared at her for a second before shaking my head clear and sitting next to my sisters. Emma moved round next to my mother, who had taken a seat on the other side of the table and, to our surprise, shucked off her dressing gown to reveal a lithe, slim body, covered in nothing but bits of black tape over her nipples and a strip of the same material running up her pussy!

"Oh my God!" Ashley cried out upon seeing Emma like this. Rebecca stared, open-mouthed, while I was similarly rooted to the spot. "What ... what's going on? Mother? What the ... I mean ..."

Ashley was spluttering out her words until my mother interrupted her.

"We've got something to tell you, girls," she said, softly. "About something that happened a long time ago. Over 20 years ago, in fact. You see, I wasn't always like you know me. Before I married your father, I was ... wilder, more easy going. And ... this is difficult to say to you girls, but I have to. It is almost time so ... anyway, I was wilder ... sexually."

Us three sisters looked at each other then back at her.

"I knew your father and was in a 'please the parents' relationship with him ... but I was still seeing other men on the side. Not for love or anything - purely for sex. I loved sex ... sorry, I need to correct that ... I love sex. I love it so much that I was doing crazy, crazy things all the time, almost every night for year after year ... and your aunt Emma here was with me every step of the way."

"Yes, your mother was famous back in the day in certain circles," Emma said, putting her hand on her sister's. My mother smiled lovingly at her sister then turned back to us.

"It all started for me when I was about your age, Rebecca. I was going out with this boy, Justin his name was, and we decided that finally I was ready to lose my virginity ... but Justin turned out to be ... well, he couldn't get his pecker up sufficiently to do the deed. So there I was, lying there frustrated, while he tried to coax his shrivelled little thing into life. I swear at one point he was weeping while he tugged away ... ugh, I still think back to that moment and shudder."

"Anyway, we gave up eventually and I was there, all tense and needing to get something done. I'd never felt like that before, so I couldn't sleep. I got up, leaving him snoring away and went to the kitchen. He had a few housemates and when I walked in there was this big man in there with only his boxers on. I stood there watching him look into the fridge, the light off in the kitchen as my hand hovered over the switch."

"He was amazing, like this godlike figure of a man. Muscular, toned, tall ... and as he turned to the door, hand clutching a bottle of orange juice, he saw me ... and his boxers started to tent like they were a circus big top. I suddenly realised I was just wearing one of Justin's shirts ... and I wasn't wearing any underwear. He could see everything down there! No wonder he was getting an instant erection!"

My mother continued, talking more eagerly now. "There was this strange moment of silence when we just looked at each other ... and then I just moved over to him and pulled down his boxers! I don't know what came over me but I knew what sprang out and almost hit me in the face! The biggest cock I'd ever seen! It was about 9 and a half inches long and really nicely thick all around, with this big, pulsating vein running all up the shaft. God, I was almost drooling at the sight of it, this huge, black cock right in front of me ..."

"BLACK?" my sisters and I all shouted together in unison.

"Oh, yes, I forgot to say, he was from Africa," my mother said nonchalantly. "At that point, I didn't care. I just wanted that cock in me. I started to suck it greedily without being asked and I felt like I was about to explode with all this bottled up tension. He seemed disappointed when I stood up and told him in no uncertain terms that I wanted him to take me to his room and fuck the ever-loving shit out of me."

"Mother!" Ashley said, still trying to absorb the change in our maternal unit. "Dear God, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying I lost my virginity to a big, burly black man that night," she said. "He took Justin's shirt and took it off me in the kitchen right there, hurling it aside and staring at my entire nakedness. Then he picked me up and carried me over the threshold of his room down the corridor and plonked me on the bed. I spread myself and he needed no lubrication, I was so, so wet now. He just slid into me - slowly, as he was pretty big - and popped my cherry with a forceful thrust. I screamed and then, seconds later, had the first of many, many orgasm that night as this stud pounded my newly initiated pussy into heaven."

"But ... how could you do that to Justin?" I said and I caught Emma's eye. She gave me a little wink, noticing that of all the girls my reactions were the most subdued. Did she somehow know I'd seen them last night ... no, I'd been careful. Nobody had seen me...

"Oh, fuck Justin," my mother laughed. It was so strange to hear her swearing like this. "In fact, halfway through I saw the bedroom door open and there was Justin, watching me fuck his flatmate. The horror on his face was sublime and I winked at him, wiggled my toes and began to growl at my lover to fuck me eve harder, all the while looking right at Justin! Mmm, I still get wet thinking about that night."

"Why are you telling us this?" I said.

"Come now, Stephanie," Emma grinned. "I think you can figure it out by now ... but in case, well, let your mother continue."

"So yeah, I couldn't get this encounter out of my head for the next week or so. It was all I could think of, no matter where I was. I started noticing black men in the street, wondering if they could do to me what Justin's flatmate had done. I told Emma about it and she was fascinated too. Turns out she had a date with a black guy that very same night and said she'd tell me later when she got home - we shared a flat at the time - how it went."

My mother paused, grinning. "Well, I think it went quite well ... she never actually told me what happened, but I opened the door later to her and this big man and ... well, five minutes later we were all in her bed fucking the hell out of each other! I was eating her pussy while this gigantic black phallus just slid gorgeously in and out of her cunt. We all screwed until we were exhausted in the small hours."

Ashley and Rebecca looked at my mother and Emma, horrified ... but Emma was looking at me, at my complete non-reaction ... and she knew I'd seen them yesterday. She just smiled at me ... and licked her lips! I shivered ... but not with disgust! I even risked a little smile back at her.

"Mother! I can't ... what's going on?" Rebecca said, freaking out slightly. Ashley put an arm around her to calm her, which worked, and they both just looked at my mother, who was about to continue her tale.

"So the guy left in the morning and so it was just me and Emma in the bed together, basking in the glow of the night before. And at the moment we made a pact - we'd both seek men - black men only - and fuck them together. Of course, it all went spiralling out of control almost instantly. The next fucking night your aunt brought like four guys back with her from the club and we had this crazy orgy all over the flat. By the end of the night, we were full of sperm and were just lying on her bed, in the 69 position, lapping it all up out of each other's pussies."

"My God," I said, visibly excited now. I noticed that Ashley and Rebecca were looking at me in horror now. "I know what this is all about now ... I know ... Oh fuck, you're going to bring black men here ... to ... to fuck me! To FUCK me!"

I looked at my sisters.

"No, not just me ... to fuck all of us! That's what you meant - it wasn't money, it was MEN! She's bringing 60 men over here to FUCK US!"

I looked at Emma, who was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Bingo!" was all she said.

"No ... you can't be serious ... mother, this is all a joke ... right?" Rebecca wailed.

"No, it isn't," I said, ennervated. "I saw them last night. Emma used a big dildo on Mother, put it right up into her ... I ..." I blushed, unable to continue.

"You rubbed one out to your mother being molested by your aunt," Emma chuckled. "Don't be ashamed, girl, you'll be doing much more than that by the end of the day!"

"I ... will I?"

"Oh yes, as you say, in about ... 20 minutes, a load of big, black guys are going to arrive and start fucking us. Now, girls ... you can't tell me that doesn't turn you on. I know little Stephanie here is sold on the idea - just look at how her chest is heaving with excitement - and dear mother and I will be getting fucked too ... so it just leaves you two. Let us finish the story and then you can decide..."

"It all went on for a year or so, even after I met your father," my mother continued. "We were just fucking men all the time, whenever we wanted. I don't know how many we fucked, but it must have been a thousand or so. It was crazy and amazing ... and then I got pregnant. I had no idea who the father was, could have been any of the hundred men I'd fucked that month ... but I knew it would be a huge mistake to have a child - black or white - at that time. But I couldn't bring myself to get an abortion ... the decision was taken out of my hands when it miscarried a few months later. By that point, I'd told Horace, your father, and I'd decided - despite Emma's protestations - to calm down. Deep down, I know I wanted to continue, but your father was wealthy and offering me a life of ease in this lovely house. I didn't want to say no, despite my body urging me to continue with my wild ride. So I was torn ... then Emma came up with this idea."

"I was to make a deal with her - I would call a halt to my whoring ... but there was a time limit. If I were ever to have daughters I would vow to wait until the youngest was of age ... then I would return to my former ways ... and so would my daughter or daughters. So that's where we are. Horace agreed in order to get me as his faithful wife for 20 years ... but as soon as I had Ashley, the clock was ticking. Rebecca, you followed and then came Stephanie. After that, I was done with having kids and ... well, the time is now, girls. Whatever happens today, Emma and I will be fucking black men in their droves. I've got a lot of years to make up...

"...and now ... I just had a text. The first batch of men are 5 minutes away. It is decision time. Ashley, Becky, Steph ... do you want to be like your mother and give your maidenhood up to a black man whose name you don't even know?"

I piped up before the other two.

"Fuck yes," I said. I had been sold since last night, I realised. "And auntie ... I want to fuck you and mummy too. I want it all. I know ... I just know I'm a slut, I can just feel it. When I ... when I saw you and mummy last night, i ... You unlocked this in me ... it was like some secret box in my heart was just waiting to be opened up, to let loose this ... oh mummy, I don't know what it is ... but it feels ... awesome! It feels, like, all tingly all over me, excitement to such a level I've never felt before. I can feel my ... my ... oh, hell... my PUSSY is like quivering, completely like ... oh God, I don't know how to describe it!"

"Oh my dear, you ... you don't know how happy I am right now!" my mother said, a tear in her eye. "I wasted my years being the dutiful, devoted housewife. I had you three girls and I'm so proud that I can make up for all those years by making sure that you three can live the life of pleasure that I never did. I don't regret anything, in a way, because it has let me share this experience with you today. Come here, quick, please..."

She opened up her arms and I ran to her, letting her fold me into her embrace. I felt her body next to mine, her breasts pressing against mine, such thin, flimsy material separating our naked bodies ... I felt my pussy quiver again, excitement literally dripping down my thighs!

I looked up at my mother, looked right into her eyes and felt her chest heave against me. Oh God, she was looking at me like ... like I was looking at her. A mixture of love and ... lust! This was getting crazier by the second but ... there, it happened in a flash. She leaned forward and I leaned forward and our lips were pressing together and then, God, our tongues were entwining and I was having my first real sexual kiss with my own mother!

I knew all eyes were on us, but I wasn't embarrassed. It felt ... natural, real. I felt a hand on my breast, squeezing it gently and I moaned slightly. Another stroked my cheek ... then another grabbed my ass! I squealed slightly and opened my eyes, seeing my aunt Emma grinning at me while she squeezed my butt.

"Lovely little ass your daughter has, Fi," Emma said, forcefully gripping each of my cheeks in succession. "I'm going to love getting better acquainted with it later!"

I felt a thrill of pleasure as she said this. I couldn't wait for that either!

"What are you all doing?"

I broke the kiss with my mother and we all three turned round, surprised, to see Ashley, my eldest sister, standing there with tears rolling down her fact, staring in amazement and shock at us.

"Mother ... auntie... why? What are you doing to Stephy? It's crazy! This is all ... crazy!"

"Ashley, honey, it's okay," my mother said, soothingly, still holding me in her arms. "We're all together here today, all in this together ... and I want to do everything I do with Stephy with you and Becky too. I love all of you and want you to know what ..."

"No!" Ashley screamed. "I won't be part of this madness!"

She turned on her heel and almost literally ran out of the room. I heard her feet pounding in the stairs and the door to her room slam. We all stood in silence for a second then all eyes turned to Rebecca.

"Becky..." my mother said. "How do you feel about ... this, about what's going to happen today?"

She looked like a rabbit in the headlights, but didn't say anything. Crucially, she hadn't followed her older sister out the door. Something was keeping her here ... but we didn't get a chance to dwell on it.

The doorbell rang and we all jumped slightly, the tension had been palpable and we all had been lost in the moment.

"Aha, they're here!" Emma said, clapping her hands together in joy. "Oh, this is going to be wonderful! Just ... amazing!"

She skipped out of the room, my eyes tracking her almost entirely nude form as it whisked itself out the door. I glanced at my mother, at Rebecca.

"Is she really ... are there really ...?"

My mother nodded as I heard the front door open and Emma squeal with delight.

"Oh boys, boys! I am so glad to see you! Come, come ... the girls are in the kitchen and are simply dying to meet you ... "

I chanced a glance at Rebecca and, like me, she was almost perspiring with a mixture of anticipation and fear. Everything was going so quickly, our lives utterly turned upside down in the space of a few minutes. Even I, who was embracing the change so easily, was acutely nervous about what was just about to come through the door...

...and then they were in with us. Five enormous black men, all very dark skinned and incredibly handsome. Sexy, even. They all filed into the room, not saying a word, followed by an ecstatic aunt Emma.

"Girls, Fiona, I want you to meet Mamadou, Bisimwa, Kolo, Wilfried and Sanogo. Boys, this is Fiona, my sister, and her two daughters, Stephanie and Rebecca."

I stared at them in wonderment and awe. These men were astonishing physical specimens in so many ways. My only experience of black men was seeing young ones around, big pants, silly hair and so on. These ... no, these were real men. Huge men ... men capable of dominating all four of us petite white girls ... and holy fuck, that turned me on so much!

"Pleased to meet you all," my mother said. "I actually have three daughters but one is ... perhaps not quite ready yet for all this. You know the main reason you are here today, boys?"