Aunt Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, madame," the one called Bisimwa said. He was the tallest of the quintet, like his brothers dressed smartly but still giving off an air of relaxed cool. His accent was strongly African. "I believe it is young Stephanie's birthday today, her 18th. We are hoping my friends and I can make it a special one for her, yes?"

"And just how are you going to do that?" my mother asked, grinning.

"Why ... by fucking them with our big cocks," he said as if saying it wasn't the most momentous thing in our young lives. Rebecca gave a little squeal and I a gasp. "Girls, would you like to see us now? I think perhaps they should?"

"Oh yes, yes!" Emma said. "Here, let me help you." She moved to Bisimwa and tugged at his belt, undoing it quickly and helping his trousers fall to the ground. Rebecca and I stared with lustful horror at the monstrous bulge in the underwear Emma had revealed.

"Oh wow, yes, that looks like a very lovely specimen of manhood," she said, before tugging down the underwear and unleashing the gigantic penis previously constrained.

(Continued in Chapter Two)