Aunt Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy motherfucking... you were awesome!" I heard Rebecca saying to me. I was in a haze at that moment, so my recollections aren't 100 percent accurate.

"Look at how much fucking cum is pouring out of you!" she said in wonder. "God, it looks so... so... delicious!"

Before I could stop her, my sister began to lick and lap at my gaping wide slit. I had so little strength left in me at that moment that I just lay there and wallowed in the feelings she was arousing in me. My whole body was aglow with this warm, buzzing feeling of utter satisfaction... yet I felt something growing in me again. My God, I wanted more!

"Mother... Aunt Emma," I said, blearily. "Thank you. Just... thank you. I... it was incredible. This has been the best birthday ever..."

"Hey, those are just the first two, niece of mine," Emma chuckled. "You've got another three studs here... and more coming later!"

"Oh wow... yes, I can't wait... but there's one thing. I heard you... your surprise when I told them to cum in me... I realised something while they fucked me. I wanted them to cum in me... I... and I... I know... I want them all to cum inside me, mother. You didn't want a black baby... but I do. I want to be knocked up."

"I want it too!" Rebecca blurted out, face covered in sperm and cunt juice. "I want everything Stephy is getting. I want it all."

I felt my strength returning slightly, so I struggled to sit up and planted my lips on my sister's as she finished those words. I loved her more than ever right at that moment and I knew I'd be sharing lovers with her for many years to come... and that, starting today, I'd be sharing my body with her (and vice versa). Our tongues met and I savoured the taste of the fuck slime on her lips. It was intoxicating and I felt a surge of renewed energy as I kissed her.

I broke the kiss and hugged Becky before we both got up and, though I wobbled a bit, stood together, facing our squad of lovers.

"Your turn now, Becky," I said. "You only get one cock for your first time... birthday girl's privilege."

"Oh well," she giggled. "I guess I'll have to make do!"

The gang of us moved into the corridor and down into Becky's room. Like mine, it was girly and there was less preamble this time. One of the three unfucked men - Mamadou - climbed on top of my big sister and, her legs wrapped around him, tore her hymen with one punched thrust. Her squealing went from pained to pleasured within seconds and I realised how erotic the sight of me with two cocks nailing my cunt was for the spectators. All fatigue had been expelled - I was completely ready to get fucked again!

But this was Becky's moment and though hands wandered, cocks were stroked and clits were toyed with, we all watched as my sister lost her virginity to a hulking African superman. Becky was going as crazy as me, her orgasms almost as plentiful as mine, despite the presence of only one cock in her. I had to marvel once again at the virility and sexual power of these men - I'd heard orgasms were difficult for women to achieve... not with these men, they weren't!

Eventually, we watched as Mamadou growled and we knew he was emptying his balls into my sister's undulating womb. It was so erotic, I felt a little rush as I imagine myself under him... hell, it would be me under him in mere minutes!

As soon as Mamadou pulled out, we couldn't control ourselves any longer. Emma, mother and myself grabbed a man each and mother led us all down into her bedroom, the huge bed perfect for what was about to happen - namely, a black cock orgy. All three of us were placed facedown and cocks thrust into our soaking cunts. Three sets of screams and grunts and cries filled the air as the sound of flesh slapping on flesh mingled to create a cacophony of sexual noise.

I felt a presence in front of me and I opened my eyes to see Becky's freshly fucked pussy inches from my face. Well, what else could I do but guzzle up the cum flowing from it? It would have been rude to refuse such a delectable invitation! I marvelled at how good she tasted, at how good the sperm tasted too. I buried my tongue in her, desperately wanting to taste everything I could.

"My God..." I heard a male voice say from the doorway. All eyes opened and turned to see my father standing there, watching his family being so sordidly ravished in his own bed! "Emma, Fiona... this is... God almighty, Stephanie is... is eating Becky's... oh God..."

He shook visibly with impotent rage.

"You... you said it would be just sex for the girls... this is... beyond anything. Incest... orgies... I didn't agree to this!"

"Fuck you!" my mother roared. It was interesting to note that, despite my father's presence, not one of us had slowed down in our individual couplings. In fact, my own lover - Wilfried - had even started to fuck me even faster!

"Just... fuck you!" she yelled again. I could tell she was on the brink of a powerful climax. Her breathing was ragged and her hands were clenched tight on the bedspread. "You... FUCK!... you denied me... this... for too... fucking... long... OH FUCK I'M CUMMING UNNNNNNGHH!"

I looked at my father who watched in horror as his prim, proper wife bucked and thrashed as a big, black man fucked her pussy into ecstasy, a man who showed no sign of slowing down even as my mother instinctively tried to pull away, so intense was her orgasm.

"Uh-uh, bitch!" the man said. "You not going anywhere!"

He gave her ass a hard slap and my mother squealed, turning to him and grinning.

"Hey, if you like that fucking ass so much, why don't you just stick your fucking dick up there?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" the man chuckled, slipping his dripping wet fuckstick out of my mother's pussy and pushing it into her ass!

"Ooooh!" my mother moaned. "Damn, it has been a long time since I got my ass fucked! Hubby, be a darling and get the Vaseline for me... no? Oh well, screw you then!"

With the man's cock still buried to the balls in her ass, somehow my mother managed to stand and they both waddled over to the nightstand, where she extracted a tub of Vaseline. Reluctantly letting the man slip out of her, she quickly smeared a huge blob of the stuff all over his shaft then got on her hands and knees facing my father.

"Stick that fucker back up my ass!"

And he did, sliding it easily all the way up into her before proceeding to hammer her with brutal strokes.

"Uhhh, fuck, that's it... oh you fucker, that's good! God, I always knew I loved black fuckers nailing my fucking shitter!"

My father was still reeling when he realised something.

"Ashley... so your perversions haven't corrupted her as well... I can still save her from this... this hell!"

He turned on his heel and I heard him open my sister's door. Muffled words followed and I caught a glimpse of my elder sister being hustled out of her room, my father close behind. She was wearing her pink, fluffy dressing gown now and her bunny slippers. She wasn't really dressed for going out, but that didn't seem to matter to my father.

"Come, Ashley, quick... before it is too late!"

I saw him rush to the end of the hall, holding her hand. As he reached the top of the stairs, he started to descend, but Ashley's hand slipped out of his. At that same moment, multiple things happened at once.

My sister paused on the stairs and looked back down the corridor, meeting my eyes just as I exploded in an earth-shattering orgasm. I raised my head from Becky's dripping slit and cried out over and over as my body was wracked by surges of pleasure... but I never broke eye contact with my eldest sister. At that exact same moment, my mother shrieked that she was cumming from the man fucking her ass! And then, seconds after that, the man fucking her roared and began to jet spunk deep up into her guts!

I saw Ashley staring at us from the top of the stairs. I heard my father, out of sight now, yelling at her to come down with him... but she stood there, statuesque. She glanced down at my father then back at me... then she looked back at my father...

...and shook her head!

"No..." she said to him. "No, I can't... I... oh God, why did I fight it?"

To my amazement, she tore at the belt of her dressing gown and let it fall open. She was naked underneath! I watched as she shucked off the gown and stood naked in the hallway.

"Ashley... no!" I heard my father pleading with her. "Don't..."

She turned to my father, shaking her head at him before walking down the corridor into the room. I saw as she moved closer that her pussy juices were running down her thighs... she was as aroused as us!

She looked at us all and then the doorbell rang.

"The next... fuck... the next batch! Ashley... oh shit... Ashley, go get them... bring them here... and then... oh God, I'm going to cum soon... get them quick... and... and... ooooooooh fuuuuuuuuck!"

Emma came hard as Ashley rushed away. I heard my father yelling at her, but she obviously ignored him. A few seconds later, a naked Ashley was padding back into the room with five more black men!

"Mummy, auntie... sisters... I'm sorry. I should have been there with you for... for everything. I could hear it all and... oh God, I want it all too!"

"Then start sucking these fucking cocks, slut," said one of the new men. I watched with delight as my sister dropped to her knees and began sucking his massive dick, hands wrapped around two other shafts, the men crowding round her, slapping her face with their huge penises.

It was a beautiful sight. I'd always thought of Ashley as the prettiest of us three sisters and to see her now, surrounding by swinging black dicks was like a vision from heaven itself. Naturally, it wasn't long before she was on her back, one of the men inside her, pumping her pussy for all he was worth. It turned out she wasn't a virgin, which disappointed the men... but then she told us later it had been because of doing horse-riding or something. So even though he didn't have the pleasure of taking her hymen, the man fucking her was still the first male presence in her slim, lithe body.

And boy, did she love it! She was cumming almost instantly as the man drove 13 inches of black meat into her cunt. She was wild, making up for lost time, and the room was just a crazy mixture of cocks, cum and screaming women for a good long while. I guess the idea was for the first group of men to have left or be leaving by the time the second lot had arrived, but in the end we were grateful for their continued presence. Even Aunt Emma hadn't reckoned on the incredible stamina of these studs, capable of dumping a freshly brewed load of semen into one of our wombs and then be capable of fucking on mere seconds later.

Of course, as time went by, even more men arrived. I was veritably swimming in a sea of cocks and cunts and I'd never been happier. There didn't seem to be a moment when my pussy wasn't filled with thick dick meat or my mouth wasn't wrapped around a bulging phallus or lapping at a glistening, sperm-oozing vagina.

And, again of course, all of us girls started to give up our asses to the men, eager to follow in our mother's footsteps. Funnily enough, it was Ashley who first lay down, raised her legs and used her hands to spread her ass cheeks apart, uttering the immortal words: "If I don't get a big fucking cock up my ass right now, I'll explode!"

Fortunately there were a good handful of free cocks available to fulfil her order at the time. And when cocks go into cunts and into asses, it seems only natural that they end up doing so at the same time. I'd already had my pussy filled with two dicks and so it was a perfectly sensible thing for me to take one up my butt at the same time as Mamadou was pressing his own phallus hard against my cervix.

At one point, all five women had a cock in each hole and one each for their mouths. It was obscene, it was ghastly... but it was beautiful. Cum was dumped into holes, cum splattered our faces and bodies, our own juices squirted out on occasion too. The bedspread was a mess after an hour... so mother decided it was too nice a day to spend inside... so we found ourselves in the garden, letting our cries of pleasure ring out into the clear blue skies.

As morning turned into afternoon, we never once slowed down. Food never passed our lips, but we did have water brought to us by some of our studs. We were lost in a crazed frenzy of cocks and cum, not one of us wanting to stop. Even when the call of nature beckoned, we just stepped aside, relieved ourselves and then resumed our places in the fuck party. It was insanity, to be honest... but it was the best day of my life. By the end of the day, 60 men had fucked me in various combinations, though I confess I only guess at this number. I repeatedly took two cocks into my pussy, though it was never quite as mind-blowing as the very first time. Still, it is still my preferred way to have sex. I just adore double vaginal... and we even did a bit of double anal, though we weren't really experienced enough (us girls) to try for the ultimate triple penetration at that point.

Of course, I've done it a lot since. I'm 24 years old now and... oh yes, I forgot to say. I have three children now, two girls and one boy. Ashley has two, twins from that first time - she says is waiting a little while before having more... and, well, poor old Becky... she has SEVEN kids now! She had triplets first and then, astonishingly, quadruplets for the second batch! I bet she never reckoned on that.

My mother and aunt Emma also got knocked up, Emma having her very first child and mother adding two more lovely mixed race sisters to our brood. Father... well, he said he was going to leave us, but he's still here, giving us all his money to look after our wants and needs... hiring an army of nannies to look after our kids when we go on our bi-monthly fuck days at Aunt Emma's.

Well, that's my story and... oh, wait, that's the door. I think it is... ah yes, hello Boubacar! And I see you've brought your brother with you. Pleased to meet... ah, okay, yes, I'll stop now. Sorry, they want to double vag me! And... you're all nice, but... well, you know! Ta-ta!

12