Aunt Faye Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled Aunt Faye onto her back and quickly moved between her legs, pushing them wide apart so I could orally asault her smooth glistening labia with my tongue. The second my tongue contacted her clit she went off with a bang. “Ewwwee, fuck yessssss!” She squealed. Unlike her mother, Faye was a bunch more vocal. I eased a finger into her wetness and again I swabbed her bud with my tounge. More forcfully this time. She bucked up off the bed and cried out once again, “Oh shit, Baby. That's the spot!” The bed under my chin was being soaked from the steady flow of her juices. She stiffened yet again as I pushed another finger into her and began to quickly twist from side to side. She erupted again and howled as her orgasm hit her.

“C'mon, Baby, put your cock in me now. I really need to feel you inside of me,” She begged. “I need ya to fuck me NOW!!”

Me, not wanting to deny a beautiful woman what she really says she wants, pulled my fingers from her spasming hole, moved ahead and shoved my dick fiercely all the way in to the hilt. She wrapped her legs around me, her heels slamming into my ass and threw her arms around my back, raking her bright red polished nails across my shoulders and rocketed into another strong orgasm.

I hammered relentlessly into her as she popped one nut after another until I finally slammed it home and held it dumping my nuts way down deep in the bottom of her hot little cunt. It felt to me like she had pierced my back with her nails and was still hanging on. She might have passed out for a few seconds because she didn't move for what could have been a minute or more.

Faye's grip on my shoulders relaxed and she seemed to stretch out under me. I rolled off to the side to give her some room to breathe. “ Fuck me, David,” She whispered.

“I just did,” I whispered back. “You OK?”

“I don't know yet,” She said. “Will you marry me?

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because you're already married to Uncle Ned,” I answered. At this point I'm thinking she may still be oxygen deprived. “And besides, I don't think my mom will let me get married yet.”

“Fuck them,” She hissed.

“I don't think Uncle Ned is into guys,” I said. “My mom, definitely. But I'm gonna need some rest and food first.

Faye was quiet for a minute or two so I asked, “What brought this all on? Ned not taking care of business?” Seemed to me Faye and Icy were both being neglected by their spouses. Come to think of it, my mom was having the very same problem with my dad. Lucky me!!

“Hearing that you had spent the whole night fucking my mother made me extra horny, that's all.” She was pouting again. “I just needed for you to show me I still mattered to you, you know?”

“Remember when we said there would be no strings?” I asked.

“Yeah,but....”

“Ain't no buts about it, Faye.” I snapped at her. “Keep your mind open about this and it will be just fine. You are married and I am twenty one. We are having wild and crazy sex together and that is all it can be. By the way, does your hubby have any idea what's going on here? I have this concern, you see. And is your dad aware that Icy is out fucking around?”

“Daddy knows that momma is screwing around. So is he,” She said. “They just don't talk about it and it's all good. He just keeps paying her credit cards and does his own thing so she won't get in his face. Ned knows about you. He was pissed at first but, he got to fuck your mother at that swing party a few weeks ago so he's being quiet about it. He knows he's a dud in bed. Besides, you aren't the first guy I've played house with since we were married. But I gotta tell ya, Chum, you are by far and away the best fuck I have ever had.”

Faye rolled out of bed, went into the bathroom and returned a bit later with a wash cloth and a towel. Her make-up once again impecable. She lovingly licked on my cock with her wicked tongue, then washed me and dried me. Standing, she returned to the bathroom. “I need to get home, Cowboy. I'll call you soon, OK?”

“You have my number,” I replied. She leaned over the bed after dressing and kissed me softly on the lips, turned and left the room.

I heard the door close and her car start up as she left. I felt hungry but I didn't have the strength to get out of bed to feed myself. So I did the next best thing. I closed my eyes and dreamed about doing Faye and Icy together. Oh Yeah!


12