Aunt Fran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
278 Followers

"I'll let you pat mine."

"Nekkid?"

"Why not?"

"Well now, boy. I reckon to some that'd be an offer that's hard to refuse."

We crossed the street and turned into the narrow walk that led to a side door. She fished in her pocket for a key and bent over to fit it into the lock. "I reckon from the position I'm in, I'm lucky you got your hands full."

"Just biding my time."

"Well now, you are an ornery one. I bet you could really handle a woman."

"If she wants to be handled."

Oh ho," laughed Min. "I'm thinking you're a real big boy for sure."

I grinned. "I'm six two."

Min shook her head and cackled. "Now you know that ain't what I was meaning."

She held the opened door for me. "You can set them things on the kitchen table."

She closed the door behind us. I figured she did not expect me to leave right away. I set down my load and turned to her. "Would you like to be handled." She put her hands on her hips and looked up at me. There was a sparkle in her eyes. "Now, young men, there are things a man does not ask a woman. When he feels the time is right, a man does what he has to do."

"He does?" I stepped into her, reached around and cupped both hands on her small, firm buns. I pulled her against me. I knew she could feel my hard-on press her belly through my clothes and multiple layers of hers. I squeezed those small, taut globes of flesh. I separated them and pushed them back into place.

"My oh my," marveled Min. "You do take an old lady at her word."

"Shouldn't I?"

"Reckon you ain't heard no complaints," she grunted.

"You got an awful lot of clothes on," I whispered. My hand roamed over her small, rear projection.

"Now you know I ain't bashful," tittered Min but revealing my skinny butt ain't something I haul off and do just any old day."

"I can tell you've got a nice one," I countered.

"Ain't no man judged that fact in, I'd say, ten years."

My hand roamed over those small flesh mounds. I forced two stiff fingers into the wedge where her thighs came together. The went far enough to rub her old pussy.

"You're getting into personal territory, boy. A man should not be fingering a lady that way unless his intentions are strictly dishonerable."

I laughed. "I reckon mine are that."

"Well now. That's an answer I ain't heard in a while."

My fingers pressed deeper. You got too many clothes on, for me to feel anything."

"Well, God knows, I'm feeling it." Min gave no sign of a struggle.

I hugged her hard and whispered in her ear. "Have you got a lot of hair on your twat?"

"You are a bold one."

"Have you?"

Min laughed. "A tolable amount, I'd say."

"I've always pictured you having a really hairy one."

"You've some spent time thinking about this old woman's twat?"

"From the time I was a little boy," I confessed."

"Well now, think of that."

"I thought about your pussy a lot."

"You want a peek at an old l crotch, so you can go home and get off on what you saw?"

"I've done it, imagining what you got down there."

"Now ain't that nice, you didling youself while thinking about an old lady's parsley patch when you got no idea what it's really like."

"I imagined it being real hairy, with thick black curls like in the nudist magazines."

Min nodded. "You got to remember I'm an old woman. I ain't like the girls you're used to."

"Fine."

"You'd best be hurrying home," said Min. "Your aunt Franny's going to be wondering what's taking you so long up here."

"Fuck Aunt Franny."

Min giggled. "Have you ever?"

"Of course not."

"Might be what the old gal needs, though she don't know it," said Min. "It'd do her a world of good, getting a stiff one shoved up her."

I looked at my watch. "Give me a peek, a real quickie?"

"Whoa. Slow down boy. I didn't say nothing about revealing any personal places so you can go home and tend to business."

I know the disappointment showed in my face.

Her hand brushed my fly. Warm, bony fingers closed around my pecker and squeezed it through the cloth. "Ain't held a live one of these in a coon's age."

"You like?"

"I'd say you got a fine one. I figured you would," said Min. "Now you best git on home fore Mrs. Poe comes rushing up the hill, hunting you."

"I'll show you mine if you bare yours."

"You know that wouldn't satisfy neither of us," reasoned Min. If we're going to go at it, we need the time to go at it right." She gave my boner another squeeze. "Now you head home and do what you got to do."

I clutched her well covered ass. I'm going to have to something desperate when I get home," I said, "and I'll be thinking about you all the whole time."

"I wasn't meaning to tease you." Min shrugged as she changed her mind. "Well," she said, "if we're going be baring ass, let's not be wasting time. You can lift my slip and give a tug at my bloomers for a quick viewing of my scrawny butt." Min turned and grasped the seat of a kitchen chair. She elevated her buttocks. "I hope this satisfies you for a while."

I unbuttoned her dress and peeled it off her back and turned the long sleeves wrongside out. I shoved the dress over her hips and let it fall to her ankles. She wore a long heavy slip. I flipped it up and over her back. She wore no underpants. Except her dark cotton stockings, she was naked from waist to ankle. Min's thighs and bottom were firmer than one might expect for one her age. Her butt and legs were a light tan that I figured might come laying naked in the sun. Her hairy sex, from the rear, appeared as a darkness disappearing below the rounded projection of small rounded buttocks and between firm, tapering thighs.

"My God!" I breathed, "you're not skinny, you've still got a great shape."

The old woman wriggled her butt, a bit proudly. "Like what you see boy?"

"Like it a lot," I said, "can I touch?"

Old Min licked her lips, "I reckon you can do that a little."

I ran my hands over the aged skin of her rounded backside. I reached between her legs and ran my fingers through the tangle of dark hair "I knew it was going to be real hairy," Ibreathed in her ear.

Min raised up and turned to reveal a flat belly and more hair down low on her belly than I had dreamt of. "Now, young man," she tugged at my belt, "be showing this old lady what you got?"

I unbuttoned the top button of my pants and lowered my zipper. I pushed and my shorts at the same time. My boner popped out and up beneath my shirttail. Help yourelf."

"Don't mind if I do," said Min. Her fingers clutched the hard, stiff cock and moved the foreskin down off the bulging crown of the purplish head. She leaned over and deposited a brief kiss on the head.

I sucked in mybreath waiting to see if she would continue.

Min stepped back. "I'd say we're out of time. Best you should put that away for now and head for home. Your aunt will be hiking up the hill to stop me from seducing you."

I shook my head. "Let's screw."

"You promised."

I nodded and pulled up my pants. "You know what I'm going to have to do.?"

"Reckon I could be in for a little rubbing on my own," chuckled Min. "I might be keeping your dinkus in mind while I'm cultivating my little fur garden with these bony fingers." She patted me on the back. "Now don't you fret. We ain't seen the last of each other."

I heard her close the door behind me. I headed toward home my hard-on tenting my pants. I kept on hand in my pocket to fondle it and keep it in top shape until I got where I could take care of it.

***

Aunt stood at the front door when I got home. She watched me walk up the steps. "I was beginning to think you fell in," she said, sarcastically.

"Just stayed a few minutes to tease Mrs. Trout."

I noted the look of disapproval in her face as I moved past. Her expression left little doubt she had seen the bulge in my pants and she knew what I would do as soon as I was safely in my room.

She started to say something but apparently thought better of it and held her tongue. I knew she was bursting to warn me that I should not be indulging in my evil practices. Actually, I felt a tingle of excitement as I passed her in my hardened condition. I found it turned me on to know she knew what I was about to do. I wondered if it turned her on and in spite of her disgust and disapproval. I wondered if it made her dry,old crack just a little juicy.

As I moved to the stairs, she called, "Jack?"

I turned, the bulge fully visable.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just can't reconsile my Christian feelings to your practices. What you do when you go upstairs. . . I mean when you're alone. . ."

"It doesn't hurt anyone."

She shook her head. "It's not natural."

I smiled and patted her fat backside and let my hand linger a moment on those full rounded globes of soft flesh. "Don't worry, Aunt Franny. I'm not going blind or crazy.

Aunt shook her head and moved away toward the kitchen. "Supper will be ready soon."

Thirty minutes later, she stood at the foot of the stairs and called up. "Jack, if you're finished, supper's ready."

Converation was strained at the supper table. Aunt seemed distracted and I wondered if she were picturing my boner in her mind, what I had done upstairs.

After clearing the table and helping with the dishes, I turned out the kitchen light and followed Aunt from the room. She paused in the doorway from the kitchen to the living room as though waiting for me to smack her bottom. It was something she at least pretended to hate, though it had become almost a ritual since I had returned from the war.

I looked down into her upturned and expectant face.

"Go on. Do it," she whispered. "You know you're itching to."

"Do what?"

"Smack my bottom. You do it all the time, anymore."

I gave her a smart tap an her right buttocks and let my hand linger there to cup a portion of the lower rounded part of one full, plump cheek. I was surprised when she did not move away or act offended as she usually did. "That wasn't hard," she teased. "You can smack harder than that."

"You don't mind?"

"I deserve a smacking for the evil thoughts I've been having." Her lower lip trembled. "Im sorry, I can't help it. I just can't stop having those evil thoughts."

"If that's the way you feel about it, maybe I should lay a few on your bare butt."

"You have no respect." Aunt pulled away. "Don't be impertinent."

"I'd have more respect if you were as honest as old Min."

"What do you know about Mrs. Trout that I don't?"

"I know she calls a spade a spade and an ass an ass."

"And you smacked hers?"

"I'd like to and I don't mean as punishment."

"She's an old woman, like me.

"Maybe you would feel it a lot better if I was to warmyour bare butt for your sins."

"It's your sins I pray for," hissed Aunt. "I don't know what's come over you since you came home. You aren't the boy I raised."

"No. I'm a man now," I said, "I don't have to be putting up with your disapproval."

Aunt clamped her jaw, sat in her rocker and refused to say another word. I picked up a magazine and let her pout.

An hour later, without a word, she got up and went to her room.

***

Later, I went upstairs intending to spend a little time in my den. As I passed her door, she called out. "Jack?"

I turned and entered the room. Her lamp was out and the low watt bulb in the upper hall cast a dim light. The white lump on the bed I knew was Aunt but she looked strange. I moved nearer. She lay on her stomach, her nightgown raised to midway up her back. Her calves, thighs and those large, pale, mottled buttocks lay starkly bare. My aunt lay before me, virtually naked.

I stood at the edge of the bed looking down on twin mountains of white, rounded flesh. "I was teasing you. I didn't mean for me to do it."

"God forgive me," whispered Aunt.

"Here, move off the sheet. Let me cover you."

"I deserve the shame of you seeing me. I deserve to be spanked."

"No."

"Spank me!" begged the old woman who had raised me from the age of seven.

I sat on the edge of the bed and placed a hand on her back just above the rise of those pale, dimpled cheeks. I was surprised at how warm her flesh felt. "We have to talk."

The white hair moved on the pillow. "I know."

"About sex and how it affects us living in this house together."

"I was never very good at talking about sex. Sex ruined my life," she confessed.

"That's a shame."

"I've been blind and stubborn."

"We all make mistakes."

"Smack my butt," begged Aunt. "Smack the devil and his evil thoughts out of me."

I moved my hand up and down her spine, felt her body's warmth and the rough, aging skin. "I am touching you.

"Lower, you know, where I always said you shouldn't."

I moved my hand onto the rise of the fleshy cheek of her considerable ass. I let my fingers slide down to the rounder lower part where the crease indicated the start of her immense thighs then back to the center crease and then partially into it untill I reached the top. I felt Aunt shiver.

"Are you cold?"

"No."

"Nervous?"

"I never dreamed I'd let you touch me this way."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"I can't help myself."

I let my fingers go down to cup the lower part of one cheek and squeeze the soft flesh then wormed my fingers between the closely closed thighs. I found a trace of soft hair there but not much. There was no moisture.

"Please," moaned Aunt. "Not there."

I withdrew my hand and smacked her smartly on her ass. "Is that what you want?"

The head on the pillow nodded and I smacked her again. The sound of my hand on bare flesh sounded explosively loud in the quiet room. I smacked her again and watched the soft flesh jiggle. Her hips moved and I snacked her again. The hips raised, then fell after the blow. Her legs parted just a bit.

My cock had risen when I first saw her nakednes. Now with each blow it throbbed harder and became uncomfortable. I moved to straighten the boner in my pants. Aunt's head, turned sideways on the pillow, noticed my movement. "Does this make you want to do what you do when it gets big?"

"Didn't you know exposing your butt would make me hard?"

"I wondered if it might," she confessed.

"Well I've got a big hard-on from smacking your butt."

"Your uncle spanked me. " "For play?"

"He said I was frigid and needed a warming up. He spanked me and then took me."

"Took you?"

"Put that ugly thing of his inside me . Then he pounded me till he emptied his seed."

"Married screw. It's part of life. It's supposed to feel good."

"That man hurt me everytime he put his thing in either place."

My hand squeezed one fat buttocks and widened the crack between those huge, soft, flabby cheeks. There, in the dim light, I made out the dark brown, wrinkled rosebud of her crinkled asshole and the darker skin around it. I wet my finger and touched what I knew was a tender and tabu place for her. "He put it in you there too?"

Aunt turned her head away. "I cant look at you when you look at that nasty place. "Answer me," I smacked her again, a bit harder this time. "Did Uncle Joe ram his cock up your ass?"

"Please, Jack, don't talk filthy," she pleaded. "I'm trying to be honest with you. I'm trying to let you know how I feel."

"You want to see my cock again, don't you?"

"Such a nasty thing, looking at my nephews's privates."

"But you want to. You want to see me jerk off."

Aunt shivered and drew her knees toward her chest. "God help me," she breathed.

In the dim light, reflecting on her bulbous buttocks, the lightly fringed fig of her sex pouted below the bulge of her nether cheeks. My finger sought the cleft in the pale, brownish-pink lips and entered her tight, barely fringed, barely moist opening.

Aunt moaned, "So nasty."

"Only if if you think it is.

"Mrs. Trout says I have missed so much."

"You two talk about sex?"

"Sometimes," admitted Aunt.

"Why don't you call her Min? Everyone else does."

"That wouldn't be proper."

What does Min tell you."

"She says I can still know what it's like to enjoy a man inside me."

"You never have?"

"Not with your uncle. There has been no one else."

Only that afternoon, I had said of my aunt to Min, "Fuck her." I shed my shirt, quickly. Now I prepared to do just that.

I quickly unbuckled my belt and opened my zipper. My pants fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them. "Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked.

Aunt moaned as I moved my finger inside her. "Please. Don't use that horrible word to me."

I kicked off my shorts. I stood naked, next to the bed with my cock at full extension. "You wanted to see my cock. Turn around and look at it."

"I shouldn't," whimpered Aunt. But she turned on the bed and raised herself up on one elbow and moved her head in my direction. "So big," marveled Aunt. "So terribly angry looking."

"Touch it," I commanded.

Her fingers ran lightly up and down the pulsing length of my shaft. "I looks so cruel."

"Cruel?"

"Knowing it can tear at a woman's insides and hurt so much."

"It shouldn't do that," I protested.

"Your uncle's always did and he was nowhere as big as you."

"You want it shoved in you?" I teased her back hole with a miustened finger and forced it in to the first knuckle.

"It's going to hurt," whimpered Aunt. "I know it's going to hurt something awful."

"But you want my hard cock in your ass?"

"I need to be punished."

"Need to be hurt?"

"For the nasty thoughts I've been having about you."

"My fucking you is a punishment?"

"If you must call it that, yes."

"Yes what?"

"Your fucking me is my punishment."

"Ask me for it," I demanded as I forced my finger another knuckle deeper between those fat cheeks and into her tight rectum.

"In my butt. Put it in my bottom."

I guided her out of bed. Get out of that nightgown. Bend over and stick your fat butt out so I can get at it.. I'll be back in a minute."

"Where are you going?" wailed Aunt.

"To the bathroon. I'll be right back."

Naked, Aunt bent over with her feet on the floor, widely apart. She half lay on the bed with her backside well presented for my assault when I returned. I twisted the cap off a jar of vaseline and stuck my finger into the slick mass for a dab. I parted Aunt's fat cheeks, opened her dark rosette and inserted my greased finger.

Aunt moaned.

I put a second liberal dab at the opening and more about the anal ring. Then I smeared vaseline all over my hard cock especially the head where it would ram into the tight hole.

"I'm frightened," whined Aunt. "So frightened.

"It's too late now," I whispered. "You're going to get it right up the old shit chute."

"Filthy talk," said Aunt. "Such filthy talk for a young man."

"Who is about to screw the hell out of his old Aunt's asshole."

"Oh Yes!" gasped Aunt.

I stood directly behind her, parted the fat cheeks and aimed for the greased opening. "It will go in easier if you relax," I warned. "I can't." moaned Aunt. "How could anyone relax with that thing about to tear her apart?"

"It's not going to be that bad," I chuckled. "You're just getting cornholed."

"What?"

"When I push in, you make like you're going to crap. Push out and it will make your hole bigger," I instructed. I brought the head of my throbbing cock to the target and pressed forward.

Aunt screamed into her pillow and bit down on it."

"It can't hurt that much," I protested, "It's barely inside."

Aunt quieted down and I figured it was the expected pain rather than the actual entry that triggered the scream. I pressed forward, slowly but steadily with no further protest until my short hairs were within the cavern of her parted buttocks and my pubic bone was pressed against her tight asshole. Aunt Fran had taken all seven of thick, hard cock up her ass with barely a whimper.

I rested a moment, my cock surrounded by the warmth and grasping, clutching tightness of my aunts rectum. I fought to keep from coming, not only from the tightness and heat but also the thought of where I was lodged.

80niner
80niner
278 Followers