Aunt Fran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
280 Followers

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Only a little," marveled Aunt. "Why in a minute, after I get my breath, I think it could almost feel pleasant."

"You don't say."

"I feel so full back there," said Aunt. "You're so big."

I pulled out about half way then forced my way back in. "Ready to get fucked?"

"Isn't that what we've done."

"Only the begining. I put a hand on either plump hip, withdrew then slammed back with a bit more force than the first time."

"Oh my," gasped Aunt.

I did it again and paused. "You all right?"

"It takes one's breath away," said Aunt.

I did it again. "But it doesn''t hurt?"

"I've never had the feelings I'm having now," confessed Aunt.

"Now. . . We'll get down to some real fucking." I began see-sawing in and out. I increased speed as Aunt added a few motions of her own. Her big ass began to sway and push back to meet my thrusts.

"Ooooooh," moaned Aunt.

I reached around to find her pussy and located her clit. I pressed it lightly and rubbed it in a small circle.

"Oh my God!" screamed Aunt. "I feel like I'm coming apart."

"Go ahead and come," I urged. I kept slamming into that soft, cushioning mass of flesh as I filled her asshole.

"Something is happening to me," moaned Aunt.

I slammed into her one last time and pressed as much of myself as I could into the warm, tight cavern of her ass and shot wad after wad of the hot, white cum into her bowels. My knees went weak as I fell on top of her and pressed myself into her and fought for breath.

Aunt whimpered and wriggled under me. "Oooh God," she moaned.

I rubbed my belly against the soft, warm, globes of her ass flesh and pressed to keep my cock inside her."

"You like my hard cock up your ass?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes."

"It's nasty getting fucked up the ass."

"So nasty."

"But you like it?"

"Oh I do, I do." Aunt lowered her voice to a whisper. "Do you like doing it in your old aunt's fat bottom?"

"Love it."

Aunt giggled, girlishly. "I'm not sure whether I have to go to the toilet or not."

"Was it like this when Uncle Joe did you?

"He never used vaseline or anything. His thing hurt me even if it wasn't nearly as big as yours. Sometimes I bled."

I smacked her on the bare bottom. "Let's go wash up."

"Together?"

"Why not?"

"Now that we've done it, I suddenly feel shy."

"Done what?" I teased."

"You know. What we did.."

"What was that?"

Aunt turned her head and lowered her voice. She tittered nervously. "We fucked."

"How?"

"You put it in my ass. . . my asshole."

"Did your asshole like all that was shoved up there?"

Aunt pressed her naked body to mine. "Oh God! I love your cock to death."

"I guided her toward the bathroom.

"I'm not sure I can walk," said Aunt. "I wonder if my poor heart can stand it."

I slapped her lightly on her seventy-two year old bottom. "You're saying you just got ass fucked?"

Aunt shook her head as though she could not believe it. "I've never used such language. I can't believe I'd ever admit that I enjoyed it."

"You said Uncle Joe did you there a back there lot."

"He never used anything to make it go in easier. He made me cry."

"I'll never make you cry," I promised.

Aunt paused in the bathroom door. She looked up at me with glistening eyes. "Only with joy, my dear boy."

I squeezed a handfull of naked ass cheek. I like this big, fat ass of yours. I like playing with it."

Aunt leaned against me. She tittered. "Anything you like, you can do."

"I like fucking it," I whispered in her ear.

"My fat, old ass," giggled Aunt. "Oh God! You've got me talking like a filthy slut."

In the shower, I turned on the hot water. I soaped her good all over and then I turned for for to soap me. We left no parts unlaved. Naturally, with her soapy hands lovingly washing my cock it got hard again..

I worked the suds into the cleft of her ass and inserted a finger as far as I could."

Aunt moaned. "You're making me weak in the knees."

"Turn around and bend over. Brace your hands on the wall."

Aunt presented her ass as I directed.

With lots of soap suds on my cock, I aimed for her little brown hole and entered with one long slow stroke.

"Ooooh My GOD!" marveled Aunt. "I went right in without a bit of hurt."

"No complaints?"

"Not if my knees dont buckle from the pleasure."

I reached around, found her clit, and proceeded to tickle it."

"Your fingers feel good too." Aunt was soon breathing hard.

"On your clitty?"

"That's what Mrs. Trout called it."

"Haven't you ever played with it?"

"Min says I ought to do that more."

"That means mean you did it some."

"Mama said it was a sin to touch myself. When I was a girl, she caught me and she whipped me with a leather strap."

"She caught you?"

" I was thirteen." Aunt moaned.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm gettting weak in the knees, from what you're doing to me," breathed Aunt. "I don't know if I can stand up if you make that happen to me again"

I pulled out and pulled her under the shower. "We better rinse off and finish in bed."

Aunt turned and kissed me on the cheek. "It feels so good, it seems a shame to stop."

I helped her from the tub and wrapped a towel around her shoulders. "Then can we do it some more?"

"Maybe we'll try out your pussy. We'll see if it still works."

Aunt finished drying her big butt and tossed the towel on the rack. "I'm not sure if what you call my pussy ever worked the way it should. Mrs. Trout, Min, say it's a pleasure pot but I never got nothing but bad feelings down there."

I patted her fat butt and urged her toward my bed room. "You've never had my magic wand up there," I teased.

Aunt tittered. "That's where I thought you'd put it when I called you in to spank me."

I followed Aunt onto my bed and turned her away from me. We both lay on our sides as I approached her from the rear "Let me tickle your pussy from the rear and that way you wont have to feel my weight."

"You can put it in my backhole again if you want," purred Aunt.

"Don't want pussy to feel neglected," I murmured. I used my fingers to probe her crack and found a bit of her moisture but probably not enough. I slipped out of bed. and went to her room.

"Where are you going?" Aunt turned to wathch me leave the room.

"Vaseline," I said. You need a little slickening up to make it feel better when I slide into you." "What ever you say," agreed Aunt. "If I'm going to hell. I might as well enjoy it."

Later we went to sleep, spoon fashion with my softening cock still lodged deep in my old aunt's gooey pussy. *** Next morning, Aunt was gone from my bed. I heard her in the kitcjen, downstairs.

As I showered, I looked down at my simi-hard cock, trying to remember how many times I had come. The last I remembered we were spoon-fashioned with my throbbing cock deep inside her. I must have gone to sleep that way. I wondered when she got up. Had she spent the night with me inside her? How would Aunt look on our little session of the night before when we had to face each other in the light of day?

I entered the kitchen. Aunt stood at the stove, scrambling eggs, humming happily. Evidently she had heard me in the bathroom and timed things perfectly. She turned as I pulled out a chair. A question flickered briefly in her eyes. "She murmured, "Good morning."

"Good morning." I looked out the window. "Another pretty day."

"Yes."

Maybe I should rake the leaves in the back yard."

"That would be nice." She brought my plate with the eggs, a piece of ham and toast. She poured my tea.

"Aren't you eating?"

Aunt turned away. "I ate already. I always wake up when the sun comes up."

"Oh, so early?"

"Well, I have to get busy. I have things to do in the other room."

That was the bulk of our conversation. Obviously Aunt did not want to talk about what had happened between us. Not yet. But I was sure she had been humming happily when I entered the kitchen.

80niner
80niner
280 Followers