Aunt Harriet Ch. 5

Story Info
Harriet joins son & daughter.
1.4k words
4.3
77.2k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
343 Followers

Since Brian and Beth now knew that I had fucked their mother they said they wanted to see me fuck their mother. I told them that their mother had forbidden me from coming any were near them but they were not taking no for an answer. They told their mother that they were going out for a walk and signaled to me that it was time for me to fuck their mother.

I went into Aunt Harriet's room. She was reading a magazine. She was in a sleeveless dress and her arms were locked behind her head. The moment I saw her my cock stood erect. Her hairy armpits always had a mesmerizing effect. She knew it and clamped down her furry armpits.

"What are you doing her you rogue" she said "I told you not to come here when your cousins are here". I walked over and sat next her and put my head as she put her arms around me. I felt the hard coarse hair of her underarms on my shoulders. It sent an electric shock as I felt the long bushy hair of my underarms and I suggested that she let me sit with her till they came back. "At least suck me off Aunt Harriet" I could see that I was having some effect on her. "What time will they be back?" she said. "I know they won't be back for more than a hour," I said. Her hands moved into my groin and fished out my swollen and used dong. With all the action it had seen the effect Aunt Harriet's hairy underarms had on me made sure it made me proud, as it stood out erect like a baseball bat. "My my dearie you are such a stud I love your thick cock" she said as she licked the top of my cockhead. "Aunt Harriet why are sooooo hairy" I screamed, "Your bushy armpits hypnotize me all the time and I dream about your thick bushy armpits"

She bent down and took my semi limp dick and pulled it to her mouth, as she tasted the precum that was dripping from my cock. She took it in her mouth and savored it as she sucked and cleaned it dry. I thought I heard some noise from below so I turned her away from the door and sure enough the door slightly opened and both Brian and Beth quietly slipped in and stood behind the curtains, which were in front of the bathroom. They could see her legs were open and her hairy crotch was wide open, as I lay there sprawled out on the couch. Beth and Brian could not keep quiet and an embarrassed mother saw her children watch her sucking her nephew. Aunt Harriet as always bold and she soon got over her embarrassment.

. "Come on over Brian, I would love to suck that cock of yours while your cousin is fucking me."

Brian moved to the bed, and she took his half hard dick into my mouth. What a sight it was the hirsute Aunt Harriet was now sucking her son's penis watched by her hairy daughter. Beth standing near her looked a younger version of Aunt Harriet and there was really not much to choose when you looked at their bushy armpits. Obviously Aunt Harriet had much more hair in her unshaven pits which was much longer and thicker but it felt much more coarse and stringy than the long soft ad silky hair of her hirsute daughter.

Brian obviously was in frenzy as his Mom sucked his large dick. "Slow down Brian honey, we got all night, take your time do it a little slower and when you come I'll suck you hard again so you can fuck me again ok?" He moved his mouth to her breast and then licked at the long coarse air in her untrimmed hedges under her arms. He slowed down and I entered Aunt Harriet. The crisp jet-black hair, which covered her mons, tried to stop me from entering her pussy but I pushed past it and started to fuck her. My hands were first in Beth's unshorn underarms before traveling to her mother's equally exciting armpits, which contained much, more hair. With my left hand I pulled out Beth's underarm air which I thought sprung out at least 4 inches and with my right hand I pulled Aunt Harriet's underarm hair which amazingly stuck out a full 6 inches. Though it was different in texture being much more coarse. I was hard as a rock and she raised her legs as we began to fuck; I mean we began to really fuck hard, real hard as she kept sucking her son. His cock was filling her mouth as he stuffed more and more of huge prick into her hot and willing mouth. I could see the big cock of his going in and out of her while I was fucking her with wild and strong strokes.

She just moaned and moaned as wave after wave of pleasure moved through her body. Brian said, "Take it Bitch, take his cock, fuck him you cunt, and give him that hairy pussy of yours." She worked his cock with her mouth and kept gently sucking and then Brian grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face tight against him. When he did his cock went down her throat as he came in torrents in his mother's waiting mouth. I was getting tired but I had to keep going as I drove my crazy dick into his mother's bushy pussy my hands still in Beth's hairy underarms. Beth was also holding her brother's balls as his seed was being deposited in his mother's mouth. She managed to get a gulp of air just as he pulled her head forward causing her lips to run down the length of his shaft, down to his crotch hair and kept working her mouth and throat getting every last drop

Brian said, "God this is the best cock sucker I ever had suck my dick, and I've had many blowjobs, she's almost better than some of the women I let suck me. Even you Beth darling". Aunt Harriet looked up and knew that Beth her darling daughter too had sucked the insatiable baseball bat like prick of Brian her son. She wrapped her legs and arms around me as I climaxed, I remember screaming out that I was Cumming as I came inside her with my mouth plastered against the matted hair in Beth's untrammeled armpit forest.

Brian was hard again and he put the head of his dick at Beth's hairy asshole. Jet-black crinkly hair adorned her anus and he pushed in, he did it too fast, and she cried out. He had a big cock; it was bigger than mine and longer too. Soon Brian was shooting his sperm in her ass, and she could feel his big cock, swelling and contracting as it shot forth his cum. He pulled his dick out of her ass while his mother stroked my flaccid penis and

She gazed up at me as I placed her hands on penis my hands were feeling the sweaty hair in her matted underarms. I was amazed that both and she had such hairy armpits and even the hair in their armpits looked so much alike. They stayed motionless on the front of my pants for several moments, maybe even a full minute. My cock now stood proudly out, pointing at her face. She put both hands around it, carefully stroking it, and I reached out and put my hand on the back of her head. There was no resistance at all. Opening her mouth, she moved forward and took the head in, locking her lips around Actually, it was more like I was fucking her mouth, and she held it perfectly for me, with just enough pressure from her lips. She let it slide in until she had the head and about two inches of the shaft in her mouth, and then she pulled back, letting her hands work on the shaft.

Brian and Beth were kissing and fondling each other as she called Brian towards her. Both of us put our cocks against her face while Beth moved around and sucked our balls. As Beth kneaded my swollen balls Aunt Harriet alternatively sucked our members. I asked Beth to kneel next to her mother and asked them both to raise their arms. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH" I screamed as I looked at the gleaming jet-black hair that adorned their luxuriant armpits. I started stuffing my cock into Beth's mouth while Brian shoved his cock deep into his mother's mouth. In unison we fucked heir mouths while they had their arms aloft showing the jet-black bushy hair in their armpits.

Neither Brian nor me could hold back as we took our cocks out and sprayed our sperm into their bushy armpits.

belab
belab
343 Followers