Aunt Hazel's Hairy Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, as I confronted these problems and wondered what the hell to do, Aunt Hazel came to me.

Following my antics in the kitchen, and the subsequent disastrous results, I'd taken to my bedroom to try and think of a way around this huge problem, to try to figure a way of removing this great boulder blocking the path of my future. I was on my bed, shoeless, wearing jeans and tee-shirt, legs crossed at the ankles with my arms behind my head.

I thought I heard a knock at the door, and when I looked up I saw Hazel standing there, her demeanour unsure, her expression timorous.

"Carl?" my aunt asked in a shaky voice as she peered around the partially open door. "Can I come in?"

She entered, moving slowly, wary and nervous as a bird, her head and eyes moving all the time as though looking for a trap.

I saw my aunt had put on some clothes, was now wearing a light cotton dress, the kind of bright-patterned thing she habitually wore in the summer months. The hem fell to a flattering point a few inches above my aunt's thighs and I experienced a brief flash of arousal.

"I'm sorry, Aunt Hazel," I blurted as I sat upright on the bed, my fingers running through my hair. "I was an idiot."

"No, Carl," the woman responded. The mattress dipped under her weight as Hazel perched on the side of my bed. "I started it; I did it all last night. It was me. I can't blame you, you're young and pumping with hormones, of course you're going to react like that if I ... if I make such an exhibition of myself." Hazel sighed and picked at a loose thread on the quilt cover. "Like I said earlier, I'm embarrassed by the whole thing, mortified in fact. I simply do not know what happened, why I did it."

I reached out a tentative hand; Hazel stiffened when I touched her shoulder, her head snapped up and she looked me right in the eye, but she made no move to pull away from my touch.

My penis, my traitorous cock stiffened, a single-minded entity driven by a force beyond my control.

"What are we going to do, Aunt Hazel?" I murmured, desire quickening within me.

My aunt shook her head. "I don't know, Carl. It's a mess. I suppose we could just try to forget about it." Her eyes beseeched me, deep imploring pools. "I mean, if we're both at fault – even though, I admit, I started it," she added quickly, "well then, we could just agree to say nothing more, to let it pass." Hazel let out a nervous giggle. "After all, we'll forget about it in time, eh? And it'd be a shame to let it get in the way of what has, up to now, been quite a harmonious arrangement." She glanced away and then looked at me askance. "You do like living here, don't you, Carl? It's been all right, hasn't it?"

I rose to my knees on the bed, my hand coming off Hazel's shoulder as I moved. "It's been great, Aunt Hazel," I replied, relieved that I wouldn't be moving out. "You've been great, fantastic."

"So we're agreed then, we'll forget about it?"

I doubted I'd forget about it, what I'd seen and heard was just too overwhelming to ever put aside, but I swallowed and nodded just the same.

Hazel must have seen an element of doubt or disappointment in my face. "You do want to forget it, don't you, Carl?" she asked.

What did she mean with that question? Why was there such an emphasis on the do? Did Hazel really mean what she said – did she really want to forget?

"I don't think I'll ever forget how beautiful you looked, Aunty," I murmured, which was an honest answer, albeit not one that quite answered the question.

I heard my aunt gasp and mutter, "Oh, dear God ... I don't have the strength to resist. I'm so weak."

Hazel grabbed my upper arm, her fingers vicelike around my bicep as she stared into my eyes with an intensity that made me flinch but held my attention.

"Beautiful, Carl? Do you really think so?"

"Yes," I breathed, nodding slowly.

"So are you. When I saw you," Aunt Hazel's fingers flicked in the general direction of my groin, "when I saw you so big and hard. Oh, Carl," she moaned, rolling her eyes, "I want to see you again."

Lust surged through me, hot and quick as without hesitation I unzipped my flies.

"There," I crowed in triumph. "I'm already stiff."

My aunt gaped at the length of me in my fist. "We can't touch each other, Carl," she said in quick gasps. "We can't touch or kiss ... I won't let you see my breasts or between my legs. We can masturbate in front of each other – I love watching you working that big cock, and I'll tell you things, I'll tell you what I'd love you to do to me, what we could do together, but no matter how aroused or excited we become, we're not going to touch. We can't, Carl," my aunt added when she read the disappointment in my face. "That's too much, far too much. That would be going too far."

Nodding and gritting my teeth, after all this was way more than I'd expected, more than I'd dare to hope for, I stroked my hard-on and watched as my aunt lay back on my bed and opened her legs. Again her underwear bulged, writhing like a sack filled with squirming kittens when her fingers moved against her vulva. I heard Hazel gasp, and in my mind's eyes I saw her sliding two, perhaps three fingers into her opening.

"I wish I could taste you, Aunty," I moaned, my eyes locked on Hazel's finger-stuffed knickers.

"I wish I could suck your cock, darling," the woman responded. "I'd love to take you into my mouth and suck you, Carl."

"Hazel," I grunted, "I'll cum if you say things like that."

"Then cum, my lovely man," the woman sighed. Her body tensed and she winced, her hand moving rapidly against her sex. "Just let it spit out of you again. Ruin my dress if you want, I don't care. Show me the hot stuff, Carl. Cum for me ... Cum for your aunt."

The reference to her being my aunt did it, the taboo hitting me so hard. The forbidden element of what we were doing was just so strong. I wanked in front of my mother's sister, and she, my aunt, rubbed her pussy while I watched, agog. The excitement of being so wicked together, the simple wrongness of our conspiracy sent the jizm fizzing through my cock.

I knelt upright as the goo erupted from me, watching Aunt Hazel, sprawled and writhing, on my bed. I heard her gasp and moan and sigh, and was that my imagination, or could I really hear a juicy squelching from between her legs while she worked herself towards a climax?

Spunk sprayed across Hazel's dress, and she yelped and jumped like a scalded cat when more of the gloop rained down onto her forearm.

"Spunk," Hazel grunted. "You've cum on me, you filthy little bugger." Her eyes glittered as she flashed a grin at me. "Give me more," the woman gurgled. "Cum for your aunty." Then I saw her eyes glaze and her face slacken. Hazel's knees came together, clamping around her forearm as she rolled onto her side, legs coming up to her chest. The dress bunched higher around her waist to reveal taut, round buttocks, a sight that made me squeeze my dick, milking it of jizm.

While my aunt writhed and gasped and moaned, obviously gripped by an overwhelming orgasm, I moved across the bed on my knees and eased myself off it. Standing there, my cock dangling from my flies, I watched Hazel twitch and mutter through the final throes of her climax.

When she finally ceased her spastic juddering, Hazel rolled onto her back. "You came on my arm," she accused, eyes glistening. "And you spunked on my dress."

"You told me to do it on your dress," I spluttered. "You said—"

My aunt's laugh cut me off. "Don't worry about the dress, Carl. It doesn't matter." She levered herself upright and yanked at the hem to regain her modesty. "Put that away, will you." The woman waved a hand at my flagging penis, which confronted her at her eye level. I zipped up and Hazel patted the bed next to her. "Sit down. We have to talk about this."

Again? I thought, but kept my peace.

A silence enveloped us – me keeping quiet while Hazel, her brow furrowed in concentration, appeared to be lost in thought.

Eventually she glanced at me. "I don't think I want to stop doing this," she murmured, a blush rising up her throat. "I quite enjoy it, Carl. It's so bloody exciting." Hazel blinked her blue eyes several times. "What do you think? Would you like to keep doing it?"

Astounded, unable to believe what I'd just heard I boggled at my aunt.

"Your face," she chuckled, pointing at me. "Close your mouth, Carl."

"But, Aunt Hazel," I gasped, incredulous. "You mean you want to ... to keep on doing this?" My aunt gave a slow nod of her head, causing excitement at the possibilities to surge through me. My stomach flipped and my chest swelled with joy. "Oh my God," I babbled. "You mean we can do all the things you said? I can lick you? You're going to suck my cock?"

"Whoa, Carl! Stop. No, I don't mean quite like that. Calm down." My aunt placed a hand on my shoulder in an effort to curb my exuberance. "What I said earlier, about not touching, about me not showing you my pussy or my breasts, well that still stands, Carl. If we went too far, if I showed you my body, I'm afraid that you might get out of control, that you might ... force yourself on me, Carl."

"No, Aunt Hazel," I said, aghast that she could think I'd do anything against her will. "I wouldn't do that. I know I wouldn't."

A dubious look from Hazel. "Maybe, Carl. Perhaps you wouldn't." Her shoulders jumped in a shrug. "But I'm afraid that, if you want to keep on doing this, this playing together, I'm afraid that those are my conditions. Don't get me wrong, darling," she added, "the thought of having you as a lover, a proper lover, excites me so much, and if we weren't related, if you weren't my sister's son it would be so different."

Frustration gripped me, infuriated me. To think I could do something like masturbate while my lovely Aunt Hazel watched, while she reciprocated by rubbing her pussy and allowed me to witness such an intimate scene without actually letting me even get a glimpse of her pussy was so galling. And to think that she was so close to me, not just being related, her being my mother's sister, but in such close physical proximity, so tempting as she climaxed, her face twisted with lust and the pleasure of that release. I could reach out and touch her ...

"Aunt Hazel," I moaned, "I wouldn't do anything more than you'd let me, but can't I just see you all bare? Won't you let me look at you?"

This time the shake of her head was vigorous. Hazel was just so adamant. "No, Carl. We can masturbate together, like we just did, but I can't allow it to go further, I can't."

My aunt gave my chest a gentle push. I leaned to one side so she could roll off the bed. She stood and looked down at the forlorn huddle of me. I was miserable despite the staggering prospect of my aunt's proposal.

"I'll leave it up to you, Carl," Hazel muttered before she turned away from me. "If you say no more about it, I understand. But if you want to ..."

She left it hanging, walking out of my bedroom, leaving me blinking at empty space.

***

What could I do? My options were to forget it, put it from my mind and just get on with my life. I could throw myself into my studies, really concentrate on uni and make a decent start in life. As I pondered the idea of ignoring my aunt on a sexual level, I wondered if by doing so that she'd actually have second thoughts herself and might come to me all contrite and obliging.

That plan lasted for all of fifty-five minutes, for in less than an hour I walked into the living room where Hazel watched television, my idea of playing hard to get abandoned.

"All right," I said when she turned to me, her attention drawn from the television.

"All right, what, Carl?" my aunt replied. The television winked off and Hazel dropped the remote control onto the carpet. While she studied my face a smirk twisted her lips.

That look on her face unsettled me, it wasn't what I'd expected. "To what you said," I clarified. "I don't want to stop doing it with you. If I can't ... If we can't ..." I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair with the sheer frustration of it all. "If all we can do is watch each other, Aunt Hazel, well I'll take that."

"If there was another way, Carl ..."

My aunt shifted on the settee; she patted the seat next to her. I sat down, my cock already stiffening at Hazel's proximity. I could smell her scent and feel the heat from her body. It took all my self-control not to launch myself at her.

"But I can't let myself," Aunt Hazel continued. "I couldn't trust myself, Carl."

I heard my aunt murmur the final sentence, the admission, and my cock pulsed. We masturbated together again later that evening, and in the days that followed I watched Hazel's underwear bulging with frantic activity while she fingered her pussy and stared at me pulling on my cock. Every time, trying to find a chink in her armour, in an attempt to push my aunt into revealing her body, I'd ask at some point for her to show herself. I'd beg to taste her, most often just as Hazel began to shudder and moan, her face melting with pleasure in the seconds before she came. I hoped that if I could catch her at just the right time, if I picked the perfect moment, a second in time of weakness, then I'd be in. I hoped that if I caught her at the perfect moment I would see my aunt's sex all wet and hot and swollen, that she'd let me lick her and slide my cock into her body.

But it didn't happen, and Hazel remained determined.

Saturday April 20th

That is until a change came one afternoon, a Saturday afternoon three weeks after it started. Arriving home laden with carrier bags after a visit to the supermarket I went in through the back door, the one that led straight into the kitchen.

"I'm back!" I called out after dumping the shopping onto the kitchen table.

"So you are," Aunt Hazel said, appearing in the doorway that led into the kitchen from the hall. "Let's get this unpacked." She paused and I got a sense she had something to add. "I've got a surprise for you afterwards."

My mind ran with myriad scenarios, I felt my heart begin to race; my legs trembled and, set on its usual hair trigger, my cock thickened instantly. While we worked together unpacking the shopping and setting cans in the cupboards, cheese and milk in the fridge, I studied my aunt with a surreptitious eye. I noticed the sly smirk that I'd grown accustomed to, and recognised that the surprise she had in store would be a good one. She moved around the kitchen with my eyes following her, my head spinning with possibilities.

"Come into the living room," Hazel breathed when the unpacking was complete, the shopping stowed.

'Wuh-what is it?" I stammered, following her along the hall like an eager puppy.

My aunt glanced over her shoulder and grinned. "Wait and see, but I think you'll like it."

Anticipation and sexual arousal coiled in my guts when she told me to sit down in the very chair I'd occupied the night it had all started.

"There," Hazel breathed seductively. "Are you comfy?" She smiled as though she knew a secret. "Good. Now," my aunt continued. "I know you've been on at me for weeks to let you ... well, you know ... See more."

"Yes," I sighed, nodding with such eagerness that I heard the vertebrae in my neck click. I shuffled in the chair, wriggling with the pent up expectation of a kid at Christmas. Swallowing heavily I stared at her. "Yes," I repeated, "I have."

Hazel moved in front of the chair and stood there, hands on hips while she studied me. "I bought some stockings," she whispered.

I gasped when she suddenly lifted the hem of the dress up to her waist, gulping out a hoarse, "Oh, fuck ..."

"Do you like them, Carl? Do you like my legs in stockings? And what about the shoes? I got them 'specially for you, to give you something to look at. They make my legs look good, eh, Carl?"

"Hazel," I moaned, my hand pawing at my groin. "Oh, Hazel ..."

"That's not all." The woman turned and walked away from me. She went to the old sofa and turned to face me again. "I thought it was time I showed you more."

And then my aunt hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and slid the scrap of cotton down her legs. She sat on the sofa and reclined, her long legs parting to reveal her pussy.

"Fuck," I groaned, eyes locked on my aunt's pubic bush, a dense covering of fair hair matted with her arousal. "Aunt Hazel, fuck, Aunt Hazel, I didn't know."

The knowing smirk twitched when Hazel splayed herself wide with her fingertips. "Didn't know what, Carl?"

I gulped, my eyes held by the sight of my aunt's hirsute vulva. "That you're all natural. I didn't know you kept your ... you know. All that hair."

"Oh," my aunt nodded. "You thought I shaved it all off?" Hazel pulled at the crinkly covering with her fingers. "No, darling, I keep it as it is." She pouted at me, eyes narrowing to slits. "Why, don't you like it?"

Swallowing again, I stammered a hasty: "No, Aunt Hazel, I didn't mean ... That is, I like it, yes, I like it." My eyes bulged and I nodded eagerly. 'I love it, Aunty. Just seeing you all bare. Please," I whined, can I lick it now? Won't you let me? Please."

"Same rules," Hazel whispered. "No touching me, no fucking, but I want to play with it in front of you like we have been doing. I want you to watch me while I watch you."

"Jesus, Hazel," I groaned at my mother's sister. "Can't I just lick it? Please. Just once. I promise I won't ask again if I can just lick it once."

"You're a naughty boy, Carl," my aunt admonished with a smile. She slid the tip of a forefinger over her clitoris and winced. Her feet, in those heels, came off the carpet. "I'm showing you my pussy like you begged me to all those times before. Don't be greedy, you know we can't do anything physical. This is wicked enough, the two of us masturbating in front of each other. I imagine that's as bad a sin as it gets, Carl."

"But, Aunt Hazel—" I moaned, desperation cracking my voice.

"No, Carl," she responded. "Get your cock out and wank for me. Watch me tickle my pussy and you tug that lovely big dick of yours." She sighed, a finger describing languid circles around her vulva. "Nothing's changed. We still can't do anything else, I just thought I'd treat you and let you see me for a change. I wish we could fuck, Carl, I'd love to feel your cock filling me. But we can't darling, we just can't."

And so I had to be content with working my cock while watching my aunt finger her slot. I stared at her, my fist working up and down as she rolled her clit between her thumb and forefinger and occasionally slid a couple of fingers into her opening. Watching my aunt's face crease with lust as she rubbed herself closer and closer to orgasm had my cock pulsing.

I fisted my length, eyes glued to the matted pubic bush and glistening pink of Hazel's pussy. "Hazel," I grunted, "please, let me lick it. I'm so fucking horny."

When I rose to my feet and staggered, waddled like a penguin with the hobbles of my jeans around my shins, my aunt held up a straight arm, palm outward, fingers splayed. "Don't!" she cried. "Don't touch me, Carl."

Looking beyond her hand to the determined set of Hazel's jaw, I grimaced and hissed at her through gritted teeth. "Look at you," I moaned, "just look at you, you're so fucking lovely, so fucking beautiful." I buckled at the waist and grunted as the stuff squirted from the eye of my cock. "Fuck," I blurted, the word bursting out of me while thick gouts of jizm flicked across my aunt's stockings.

I groaned and hissed and cursed while the heavy rain of semen spurted out of me.

"Oh!" Aunt Hazel yelped when the stuff splashed onto her legs. "You're cumming. Look at that, look at all that stuff coming out of you."

My aunt rubbed herself, her eyes locked on my spitting penis. She came, frantic and urgent as my deluge subsided to a dribble, heavy spats of cum plopping onto her shoes.