Aunt Hazel's Hairy Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I groaned her name it broke the spell and Hazel dropped my cock immediately.

"We kissed," she muttered, her eyes and mouth wide, expression aghast. "Oh fuck, Carl," she added, fingers flying to her mouth. "We shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have touched you."

Exhilarated by the kiss, ecstatic with joy at that intimate contact and the sensation of my aunt's fingers squeezing my cock, I growled, "But we did, Aunt Hazel. We kissed and you touched me."

Long seconds stretched between us while Hazel stared into my face. I could feel my heart hammering, the pulse so strong that my temples throbbed in sync with the beat. When I looked into my aunt's face I had a fleeting impression that she was struggling with some internal dilemma. Was she fighting to suppress her own urges? Did she want to kiss me again but was still clinging to her policy of no touching?

I didn't realise I'd been holding my breath until my aunt, after the intensity in her gaze softened, whispered, "Kiss me again." Hazel slid down the bed to the horizontal, her arms closing around me. "Kiss your aunt, Carl," she invited, smiling up at me.

"Are you sure?" I gulped, and then settled between the woman's legs, my body covering hers when I saw her nod.

Sunday April 21st

I woke up when someone stirred next to me in my bed. It wasn't until I opened my eyes that I realised the bed wasn't mine.

My aunt, her naked back presented to me as she sat on the edge, swivelled at the waist.

"You're awake," she said, unnecessarily I thought since my eyes were open and it was obvious I wasn't asleep. "Back in a minute."

When Hazel stood and walked out of the bedroom, the feminine roll of her hips and the slight shiver of her buttocks as she moved caused a twitch of interest in my cock. My hand automatically went to it, fingers idly caressing the thickening stalk while I pondered the change in circumstances.

It wasn't that my aunt had finally succumbed; there was still resistance to any form of contact other than her touching my cock with her hand, and the kissing.

Oh my God, the kissing.

At the thought of such an intimate act with Aunt Hazel, which, for some reason seemed more personal and close than fucking, my cock swelled quickly.

I heard the tinkle of her water into the bowl, heard the toilet flush, and then, a few seconds later, after a rush of water from the sink while Hazel washed her hands, my aunt returned.

"Again?" she asked, leaning against the door jamb, arms folded beneath her small breasts. "Does that thing ever get soft?"

"Not when you're around, Aunt Hazel," I muttered. I stared at the wedge of hair between my aunt's thighs. "You're so sexy, so lovely."

Hazel pushed off the doorframe with her elbow and slowly came towards me. The bed dipped under her weight when she settled her back against the padding of her pillow. My aunt's legs fell open at the same time as she reached for me, her hand resting on my stomach for a moment, fingers splayed before I took the hint and relinquished control of my erection.

"Do it for me again, Carl," Aunt Hazel murmured, her fist moving over me. Movement caught my eye and I threw a glance at where my aunt's forearm sawed back and forth. "Come on, darling boy, cum for me again." Hazel's tongue slid over her lips while her hot-eyed gaze locked on the length of gristle clamped in her fist. "I love seeing all that stuff just pumping out of you." Hazel wriggled, squirming onto her side as she swapped hands.

Using my heels to shove myself up the bed a little, I too then eased onto my side. Facing my aunt, her hands working at both of us, I craned forward to kiss her.

"We shouldn't do this," Hazel murmured, her words belied by the excitement and eagerness burning in her eyes. The upturned corners of her mouth only added weight to the contradiction – Hazel loved doing it, the kissing, regardless of what she might say.

My aunt moaned as our lips touched and then parted. Her tongue darted into my mouth, filling me literally with squirming flesh while, in a metaphorical sense, Hazel's tongue also filled me with the urgency of her desire. I heard my aunt groan, her breath bursting into my open mouth.

"Hazel," I muttered, with both our faces a scant inch apart. "Can we do it now? Can we just fuck?"

I saw her head shake in refusal. "No, Carl," she replied, the words rasping from behind the portcullis of gritted teeth. "No, we can't."

How could she do it? How could my aunt deny the call of her body? If her facial expression and the sounds that slipped out of her throat were any indication, if the words she used during these masturbatory frenzies were anything to go by, then my aunt was as aroused as I was. It was unbelievable that, if she felt the same way I did, she could withstand the urgent need, the desperate urge that boiled inside us.

I kissed Hazel again, moaning and panting as, mindless to her rebuttal, my hands reached for her shoulders and I forced her onto her back.

"I'm going to fuck you, Hazel," I snarled, kneeling upright. "I'm just gonna stick it in and fuck your hairy pussy."

My aunt let out a sharp cry. "Don't, Carl." She reached for my cock, which had slipped from her grasp during the brief transit from her resting on her side to where I'd flipped her unceremoniously onto her back. "Just let me wank you. Let me pull you off." Her fist worked at me, fingers tight as she cranked my shaft. "Cum all over me if you want to, but don't fuck me ... Don't put it in, Carl, not bareback ... We can't fuck if you're going to squirt cum inside me. I don't want a baby."

Again the thought of filling my aunt with baby-making sperm sent an arterial burst of lust through me. The cum boiled along my shaft, jizm jetting out of me so the first splash landed smack in the hollow of my aunt's throat, a pool of cum glistening there while more of the stuff flicked between the little hillocks of Hazel's tits.

My aunt's legs came up, her knees locking at my waist, and from where she pulled me on top of her, my cock still pumping the hot stuff. Hazel held my head between her palms and brought her face up from the bed to kiss me.

"I shouldn't have started it," Hazel breathed when the kiss broke and I slumped on top of her, cum squelching between us with a liquid fart.

***

Walking into the living room later that day I found Hazel sitting watching television.

Glancing at me, my aunt said, "It's Earth Day tomorrow."

This meant nothing to me and I shrugged. "What day?"

Hazel pointed at the television. "Earth Day," she informed me as I slumped onto the sofa next to her. Twenty-second of April, a special day put aside to celebrate the planet; a day to wonder at the fragility of our existence and to give thanks."

"That all sounds like some hippy bollocks to me," I responded, far more interested in my aunt's legs and the memory of the luxuriant thatch nestled at their junction.

Hazel snorted at me and rolled her eyes. "Don't you think it's a good idea, Carl? Don't you want to celebrate our planet, our wonderful home?" My aunt slid away from me across the sofa. She swivelled her torso to look at me, her stare a confrontation.

Anxiety rippled down my spine when I sensed Hazel's irritation at my indifference and I backpedalled quickly. "Well, I suppose so; it's just something I've never heard of before."

"I know what," my aunt said, her voice bright with eagerness. "We could take the van and go up onto the moors tomorrow, Carl. We could make a day of it, get an early start and drive up to the top near Goathland. We could take a picnic up there and just enjoy the view." My aunt slid her backside over the settee again, back towards me. Nudging me in the ribs with the point of her elbow, she emphasised her point. "It could be our own private way of celebrating Earth Day. What do you think, Carl? What do you say?"

"Tomorrow's Monday, Aunt Hazel. I've got a lecture at eleven." My aunt rolled her eyes at my stern-faced refusal. "And don't you have work? I finished.

"You're so serious, Carl." The elbow jabbed me in the side again.

"Stop doing that," I grimaced, moving my arse across the leather to get some distance between us, beyond the range of that bony elbow.

"Well," Hazel countered, you are serious, such a worrier." Then, as I watched, I saw Hazel's expression shift. "I know," she smirked, "we could have a little bet."

A dribble of dismay trickled into my guts. "A bet?" I replied, dubious at my aunt's suddenly sly countenance. "What do you mean – a bet?"

"We-ell," Hazel said, "how about ..." She paused and showed two rows of white, even, teeth. "How about this for a deal? If you touch me, or your cock, for the rest of today, say until ..." Hazel paused again, this time casting her eyes towards the ceiling, a forefinger tapping her chin in mock consideration. "Say until six tomorrow morning?" she continued, returning her attention to me with a grin. "If you touch me or play with your cock, we go on a picnic up on the moors. Agreed?"

"And if I don't touch myself ,or you?"

My aunt hit me with the sucker punch. "You can fuck me," she replied with blithe indifference and an airy wave of a hand.

"Really?" I croaked, my mind reeling. "Do you mean it?"

My aunt pulled a face, her nose wrinkling as she pouted, apparently considering her offer. "Yes," she replied with an emphatic nod. "I mean it, Carl. If you keep your hands to yourself between now and six in the morning ..."

Hazel left it unsaid. "Jesus," I blasphemed with a sigh. "Oh Jesus. Oh fuck. Aunt Hazel ..."

"Think you can do it?" my aunt asked, rising to her feet.

Recovering slightly I responded with some bravado. "For those stakes, I should think so, Hazel."

The woman looked down at me, a smirk playing on her lips. "We'll see," she said, winking at me before she left me sitting there, the television mumbling away in the background.

***

"You bitch," I gasped when, after responding to a call from my aunt, I walked into the kitchen.

Hazel grinned at me, hands on her hips, head tilted to one side. "I thought I might just see how much willpower you have, Carl," she said. "What do you think?" My aunt lifted one foot and pretended to admire the pillar-box red, high-heeled shoe. "Do you like my shoes?"

"You fucking bitch," I croaked in reply, my eyes taking in the sight of my aunt, naked except for the shoes, dark stockings and a suspender belt.

Hazel flashed a grin at me. "Come here and feel my tits," she offered in crude invitation, thrusting her chest towards me, the twin magnets of her nipples sorely tempting. My aunt cupped her breasts in her palms and thumbed the thick, elongated teats. "Suck them, Carl. Come on, come over here and kiss me." I took two stiff-legged, robotic paces towards the woman, arms lifting, my fingers already grasping the air. "That's it, baby," she breathed, pouting, eyes slits of feline cunning as I lurched towards her. "Come and get me, feel my pussy, it's so wet."

My cock reacted instantly, stiffening with breathtaking suddenness, upright and rock hard in the blink of an eye. I moaned and swallowed heavily, my target being my own aunt's breasts and the slick crease hidden by her pubic hair.

Hazel widened her stance, bracing herself for the weight of my assault.

I stopped less than a foot away, my breath coming in rapid gulps while my heart thumped a deep boom-boom, a bass beat that I could see physically moving my tee-shirt on my chest.

"No," I groaned, a thick and twisted gurgle that clawed its way out of my throat.

"OK," Hazel said, abruptly nonchalant. She shrugged and turned her rump to me. "Your loss," she trilled before strolling out of the kitchen, the heels of her whore's shoes click-clacking on the flag-stoned floor.

Of course, I followed her into the living room.

My aunt sat on the sofa with her legs crossed, her arms outspread against the upright. She smirked at me when I stumbled into the room.

"Are you following me, Carl?" she taunted. Clicking her tongue, Hazel shook her head. "If you keep it up, if you carry on following me around the house, you'll only make it worse for yourself." Hazel rose to her feet, posing for me, teasing me with her greyhound slimness and bushy thatch. "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom," she informed me with a flash of blue eyes. "You're quite welcome to come along too, but it might get very uncomfortable for you."

She was right about that; oh my God was she ever right.

Hazel strode over to the bedside cabinet, the small three-tier chest of drawers. I moaned, somehow managing to resist the urge to paw at the hard-on trapped in my jeans. I knew what she was going for, I knew with stomach-churning certainty what she was about to do.

My aunt turned to me, the vibrator in her hand. "Are you sure you want to watch this? I'm going to make this so fucking dirty, Carl." Hazel sucked the shaped head of the vibrator into her mouth, her eyes fixed on mine as she teased me without mercy. "You think you've seen a different side to your quiet, demure Aunt Hazel already, do you, Carl? Did I shock you a couple of weeks ago when we first started this?" The woman nodded at me. "I know I surprised you with being so wicked and bold. Who'd have thought it, eh, nice Hazel, polite Hazel, the well-mannered accountant who never says a swear word, who dresses all conservatively for the office – Who'd believe it if I told them what I do with my nephew?" She giggled with what I took to be delight. "Well, I showed you a different side to me, eh, Carl? I let you see a facet of my personality I keep well hidden, didn't I?" Hazel settled on the bed, on her side. She raised her torso and leaned on one elbow, one knee cocked towards the ceiling, the other along the quilt. "If you stay there and watch," my aunt continued with a low chuckle, "you're going to see me get even worse."

I stood there, my feet welded to the floor. There was no way I could leave, not after that dark promise. I stood there, eyes bulging while my aunt ran the vibrator between her legs, the blunt end of it splitting her labia.

A low moan gurgled from Hazel's throat, a treacly gurgle that finished on a sigh. "Fuck," she muttered, "that feels good on my clit." My aunt turned her attention to me for a few seconds, winking as she chewed her bottom lip. "I'm going to stab my cunt with this, Carl, I'm going to stab my pussy and imagine it's your cock fucking into me." She ran the shaft of the vibrator between the folds of her pussy for several quick slides before presenting the tip of it to her opening. Hazel shifted her weight, moving the supporting arm and collapsed onto the bed, her free hand moving between her legs to where her fingertips then splayed her pussy lips. "Look at that, Carl," the woman murmured. "Can you see how fucking horny I am? Look at that cunt all hot and wet." Her body accepted a good five inches out of eight when my aunt suddenly jammed the faux penis into her pussy. I saw her back arch, Hazel's shoulders and hips taking the weight of her as she thrust up to meet the downward jab. "Fuck me, Carl!" my aunt cried, the vibrator clamped tight in her fist plunging in and out. "Ooh, yeah, fuck Aunty's greasy pussy with that big cock. Make me scream, darling, punish that pussy, tear that cunt apart."

"Hazel ... Jesus, Aunt Hazel," I gasped, unable to believe what my eyes saw, what my ears heard. "That isn't you." I swallowed heavily, gulping down the shock.

The woman on the bed turned a tortured and twisted visage towards me. I hardly recognised her as my aunt, my formerly staid aunt, my mother's sister who had always, that is until a couple of weeks ago, been such a paragon of virtue and decency. Who was this creature jabbing a vibrator into her body? Who was this woman, her features warped with lust and from whose mouth poured a torrent of sewer talk? I didn't recognise her as Hazel; this wasn't the aunt I knew.

"It's me, Carl," Hazel grunted. "I promise you it's me. This is just part of me I keep hidden." She levered herself back onto one elbow and grinned at me. "Why don't you just give in, darling?" My aunt slowly eased the dildo into her body until I thought the thing would disappear inside her. "Why don't you just take your cock out and give it a stroke? You know it'll feel so fucking good."

"I want to, Aunty," I moaned. My hands trembled, hovering close to the front of my jeans. "I want to wank it and watch you, but I want to fuck you more."

Hazel nodded and, to my even greater shock, rolled onto her knees, her arse pointing towards me. She shuffled her knees wider and twisted her body so she could look back at me over her shoulder.

"How about if I say you can lick my cunt?" Hazel purred. She let go of the vibrator, which hung half in and half out of her body, somehow staying inside her until it slowly slid out, inch by inch, and fell onto the bed between her knees. "Come on, Carl," my aunt murmured, her voice a notch above a narcotic whisper. "Look at how wet I am. See my slippery cunt?"

I could see all right; I could clearly make out the heavy, pouting flaps of Aunt Hazel's labia dangling in the sodden and matted forest of her pussy hair. The bitch even pulled at the flesh of her buttocks to reveal the dark stain of her sphincter.

"Oh fuck. Oh God," I groaned.

"You've been pestering me for days, Carl, weeks even about licking my pussy. Well here it is, its' all yours. You can lick me, Carl. You can taste your aunt's cunt." The woman, that godawful temptress swung her hips and pulled her skin tighter so that her opening gaped at me, the lips distorted and stretched.

And again her dirty-hole winked at me, that single, blind eye.

"Lick it," Hazel breathed. "My clit's throbbing. I need a man to suck my pussy. I want you to do it, Carl. Please."

In two steps I was on her, my fingers digging into the taut flesh of my aunt's buttocks while my mouth devoured her. Hazel gave a sharp cry, a bark of triumph a second or two after my lips slid over her slippery core. I could hear my own muffled grunts and slurps as I tongued Hazel's pussy. The noises I made sounded to me like an animal in a zoo, a great ravenous beast salivating and slobbering over its meal.

"Hazel," I gasped, "I can't help myself. I couldn't stop it. I wanted to win the bet and fuck you, but you were too ... too ... You were just too ..."

"Shut up and suck my cunt, Carl," my aunt snarled. She reached a hand back and clamped her fingers around the back of my skull, forcing my mouth against her body. "You wanted it, you begged me often enough; well there it is. Lick my pussy. See if you can get me there with your mouth."

And so, for the next fifteen minutes or so, not that I had much idea of time, I didn't have the presence of mind for that, after my aunt rolled onto her back and opened her legs for me, I slurped and slobbered over her sex, my tongue probing into her opening and flicking over her clit.

Hazel guided me, instructed me with movements of her body, a shifting of her hips or a thrust at my face, a sigh or a moan or even an obscene grunt or two. I licked the nub of her clitoris, my tongue lapping at her like a thirsty dog at a toilet bowl, all the time on my stomach, finding friction for my cock between my body and the bed as it leaked per-cum into my underwear.

Eventually my aunt climaxed, a great, juddering paroxysm of limbs accompanied by a potty-mouthed venting as the woman thrashed and groaned and sobbed her pleasure.

"Kiss me, darling," Aunt Hazel panted when the tsunami wave had rolled over her. "I want to taste my pussy on your tongue."

And, as we kissed, my aunt reached for my flies. I knew I'd lost the bet, but I didn't care too much about it at that stage, all I was concerned about was shucking my jeans down to my thighs so my aunt could grip my cock and wank the pent-up frustration out of me.