Aunt Heather Helps Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was enjoying the sheer force of his fucking. His penis was still pretty numb, yet it was rock hard and erect. Compared to his uncle's limp dick he felt like a virile god, the sight of his thick shaft buried in his aunt's small pussy and his finger buried to the last knuckle in her butt, her face pressed against Uncle Roger's soft meat as she squirmed in his grip, his body thudding into hers as he pumped harder and harder. His aunt's face was now twisted in pain and he felt a perverse pleasure in taking her like this in her husband's lap.

He slowed down a bit, feeling sorry for her, releasing her hair. Surprisingly she turned to him and mouthed "Harder, harder". The realization that she was actually enjoying this punishment proved too much for Dan. Grabbing her hair, he thrust hard, back and forth in a piston like motion for a few seconds before exploding within her. Aunt Heather was busy rubbing herself and she came right after while he was still buried in her. She sobbed in pleasure, her face still pressed against Uncle Roger's dick.

Dan finally let go and straightened. Thankfully his uncle was still fast asleep. Looking at his, Dan realized that he was actually not so scared of his uncle anymore. Maybe it was the realization that Aunt Heather was secretly his, or the new found confidence in his sexual prowess. He went back to his room and cleaned up and got ready for bed.

Aunt Heather came by soon after, dressed in her uniform, ready for her midnight shift. She hugged and kissed him, a deep passionate kiss that left him breathless.

"You were really naughty back there. What if your Uncle Roger woke up?" she asked seriously.

"I'll be there for you, Aunt Heather. Always"

"Silly boy, you're just eighteen. You'll get tired of me in two months. If I'm blessed with your child, your presence will always be with me. Your uncle deserves a second chance and a child will make him a new man"

"I'll never get tired of you, Aunt Heather. I'll always be there for you" Dan said earnestly.

Smiling at his puppy love, she kissed him goodnight and headed out to work, confident that she would soon be blessed with the child she sought so badly.

12