Aunt Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started sucking me tenderly and I was in total awe of the most pleasurable feeling she was creating for me. Soon, her head was bobbing up and down as her sucking became more intense. She let out a muffled sound as she took my entire throbbing length into her mouth, and I could feel the tight confines of her throat on the head of my cock.

I was luxuriating in this wonderful oral massage of my cock, when I felt her shift again. Still holding my cock in her mouth, she swung her legs so that she was straddling my face. I enjoyed the scent of her as she lowered her hair-covered mound to my lips. I could clearly see that her lips were parted.

I moved my face upward, up to lick her there, and she let out a soft moan. Wanting so much to please her, I started to lick the length of her slit. Her taste was heavenly, and I inhaled her beautiful fragrance deeply. She tasted so divine, and her musk was the most wonderful scent I had ever experienced.

My tongue flicked over the tight bud of her clit and then down to delve into her oozing hole. I flattened my tongue and reamed her hole as deeply as my tongue would reach. I heard her mewing her approval when I finally sucked her clit into my mouth and away from her body. I sucked her there, the way she was sucking on my erect phallus. My erection was so intense that I could feel my pulse all through my hard member ... now throbbing in the hot sucking of her greedy mouth. I sucked her clit and flicked my tongue over it as she continued to suck me with deep passion.

Using two fingers, I probed the inside of her wet hole which brought more approval from her. I worked my mouth and fingers furiously, and, in time, I felt her hips rocking in time to my oral ministrations upon every part of her slippery flesh . Finally, I heard her muffled moans and her hips were flying, grinding her open wet lips into my face. She bucked and moaned until she stiffened and my cock flew from her lips with a pop.

"Oh god ... oh god, Adam! I'm cumming! Oh, lick it ... and suck it baby! Suck it and use your fingers deep and hard inside of me! Oh yes ... YES! Make me cum, honey! Ungh ... of fuck ... I'm gonna cum! Make me cum, honey! Ooooo ... ahhhhh ... of fuck ... I'm cummmming!"

The bed rocked with the fury of her release. She experienced wave after wave of orgasm ... until she was moaning and yelping in her pleasure. I had to grasp her hips to keep my mouth on her clit, and my fingers were reaming her hard, as she seemed as though she would never stop cumming!

Finally, as I continued to suck her and greedily swallow her wetness, she pulled away from me, explaining that she had become "too sensitive" to endure any more. We rested. And then she pulled me onto her again. My reward for her oral pleasure would be another wonderful fucking ... until I once again ejaculated in her full and ample body.

We had sex twice more that first night. The next day, I spent the entire time with her until late in the night. In the coming week, she took a day off , totally dedicated to our erotic delights and extreme pleasure. That was but the first of many "play hookie for nookie" days. We spent every moment of free time together. Thereafter, she taught me things that I never even dreamed existed. Our lovemaking and sex play was totally without bounds except for three "golden rules": "No Children, No Animals and No "un-loving Pain".

We used to even enjoy sneaking around when Lou was in port and home. The main thing Helen left with me is an undying passion to create pleasure for a lover. Of all the pleasures we experienced and experimented with, I still most enjoy performing oral sex for my partner. I love every aspect of it. The scent, taste and feel of causing a woman to orgasm until she cannot cum anymore. And Helen taught me everything about what pleases a woman during intercourse: the thumping of the cervix with the head of my erection, ...the side-to-side movement of my hips to, she termed it ..." touch the corners," ... holding still and letting her go on top when she was just "too sensitive" for regular intercourse, ... how to pump when her feet were on my shoulders, ... every technique of inverted intercourse, ... what to do with my fingers when she desired to have me do her from the rear ... and on and on. She was single-mindedly concerned only with my pleasure and learning.

We spent so much time together that I once asked her if she thought we were in love. She said,

"I'm not sure if we're in love, but I am sure we are in lust. But, honey, don't spoil it for us. I say fuck the loving ... and just love the fucking!"

12