Aunt Helen Burning...In Summer's Cauldron

Story Info
Desires flare in the summer heat.
2.1k words
3.84
96.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was lying in bed, just relaxing. Enjoying her cigarette, and appreciating the solitude of the quiet bedroom…

It was a sweltering, oppressively hot afternoon. The kind of mid-July afternoon, where if you listened hard enough in the still, moist air, you could almost imagine hearing the lawn hiss, under the relentless sun. Helen had excused herself from the company of visiting relatives, to retreat to her room for a nap. Once there, she hurriedly shed her sticky tank top and shorts. She put on her thin silk, flowered robe (but left it opened), and flopped down onto the cool bedspread. A satisfying sensation of relief came over her the moment her sweaty flesh made contact with the crisp covers. Her shapely curves slowly sank, form-fitting into the mattress, as she expelled a contented sigh…

"Ahh! Almost like diving into a pool," she mused, reaching over to the nightstand for her cigarettes.

She extracted a tapered 120 from the pack, and lit up…taking in the satisfying smoke, and exhaling into the air above her. She lay there for a while, smoking her cigarette… her body responding to the comfort. Somehow, unintentionally, she began to feel a little naughty and delicious. The sensation was brought on partly by the feeling of the cooler air rushing over her exposed form, evaporating the perspiration off her heated flesh. She could sense the fine, sweat-matted hairs around her pussy begin to pull away from her skin, slowly drying in the gentle breeze wafting in from her window. Another sigh issued from her lips, only this one was laced with a throaty moan…

"Mmm…Yes indeed," she decided. "It does feel delicious!"

She stretched out on the cool spread, her sweaty pussy beginning to tingle from the effects. Her mind drifted to thoughts of sexuality. These thoughts were innocent at first, but then turned more wanton, as time passed. More definite, much more specialized pictures emulsified through her thoughts. Images saturated with many huge, spurting dicks being jammed into her cunt, and rubbing against her moaning mouth, filled her brain. Her mind drifted farther…She smoked her cigarette, taking long, sensuous drags. Her eyes shut, as she slowly fingered her wet clitoris, and envisioned those imaginary rigid cocks squirting their offerings all over her body.

Her imaginings were suddenly invaded by a sound; A background noise, she at first took to be part of the fantasy happening in her head. She became aware, as if awakening from a dream, of a very real sound coming from the door… A wet, familiar sound. She was taking a drag from her cigarette, when she opened her eyes, and turned her head toward the door. That's when she noticed the door slightly ajar. And then to her horror, she honed in on a pair of eyes staring back at her…

"My god! Kevin!" the voice in her head screamed, when she finally recognized to whom those intensely excited eyes belonged! She was still reeling from the effects of her hard-cum fantasy, so horror somehow quickly turned into steamy sexual heat, without much prompting.

Her nephew walked in, completely undressed… His huge, stiff prick leading the way, like some kind of obscene divining rod. A boner stiffened into it's rigid, dripping state, as a result of him watching her writhe on the bed, through the slightly opened door...

There he had stood for a time, peering in, his heart resonating in his chest. His unbelieving eyes taking in this erotic sight…He watched her painted lips wrap sensuously around the lipstick-stained filter of her cigarette over and over again...her naked breasts rising with each intake of the mixture of air and smoke...Her luscious mouth forming a delicious "ahh," her eyes fluttering shut. The tight ball of smoke, which hung suspended out in front of her ovaled lips for that fleeting second before being pulled into her lungs, always reminded him of white, shooting cum.

Each drag helped extend another tortured inch of cock out in front of him, and beneath the straining fabric of his running shorts.

And her exhales! Those lovely exhales, that seemed to last forever! Witnessing that white cone-shaped smoke, being slowly forced to pass through a sexy ovalling mouth, made his breathing ragged. Her red and sumptuous lips glinted softly in the bedroom light, with each expulsion…

Yes. Each exhale pumped another pint of blood into his already engorged boner.

His pole stood straight up in his shorts, as he watched his sexy, naked aunt innocently revel in her quiet relaxation. His hand moved, seemingly under it's own power, to the front of his shorts. He tightly gripped the stiff boner, which had already begun to leak fresh pre-squirt through the thin fabric, and started to jack it off in earnest.

Kevin always enjoyed his Aunt Helen's smoking. He secretly watched her at family functions. Heatedly staring at her lips, and that perfect body, as she innocently smoked her cigarette! She possessed the kind of physical attributes, which were the stuff of adolescent masturbation fantasies. For him, the fact that she smoked made it almost impossible to be around her, without popping a stiff one in his trousers!

But THIS!…THIS was too much to hope for!

Mindlessly, he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his running shorts, and quickly pulled them down his hard thighs. The straining prick, finally freed, snapped up and slapped against his hard abdomen…Pre-cum broke off, wetting his washboard, muscular stomach. He stepped out of the shorts, and grabbed the dripping head of his stiff fuck stick, and squeezed it hard, before starting his hand in a jack off motion up and down the rigid flesh. He was sure his aunt heard the wet jacking sounds, as his fist gripped the dripping tip on the up stroke! Her head turned toward the door just as she took another drag. All decorum in a relationship between an aunt, and nephew was tossed out the proverbial window, when their eyes met through the crack in the bedroom door jam.

Before he knew what he was doing, he left his cum soaked shorts on the hallway floor, pushed open the door, and walked the short distance to her bedside. His long prod stood straight out, and bobbed stiffly up and down with every step…

"Kevin?!" she rasped, after exhaling smoke in his direction, "W-What are you do…"

She tried to finish her sentence, but the words wouldn't come. Her eyes had focused on his perfect body. This stifled any attempt at protesting the invasion of her privacy. Here was her sister's 18 year-old boy, suddenly standing along side her bed, completely naked…his excited eyes moving from her heaving tits, up to her painted lips, and over to the cigarette she held in the "V" of her fingers on her left hand. She gasped, and her pussy throbbed wetly, as her eyes fell upon the rigid state of his bloated cock…

"And WHAT a COCK" she thought! It had to be at least 10 inches long! Its veined surface throbbed noticeably, while she looked on.

She had always taken noticed to the bulge in his pants. And, whenever she did glance at it, the sight would never fail to momentarily excite her pussy. Every once in a while, her natural sexual urges would get the best of her. Forgetting he was her sister's kid, she would find herself imagining his meat pole sticking stiffly out through the open fly of his pants. Worst of all, she would sometimes imagine herself, kneeling at his crotch, taking it into her hand, and violently jacking him off! Servicing him at a family barbeque! But she would manage some control, and quickly brush those feelings aside in disgust. Mentally slapping herself on the wrist, for thinking such debase, and incestuous thoughts.

"Kevin is my nephew, for crying out loud!" she'd scream at herself. "My sister's kid! Helen! What in holy fuck are you thinking? You slut!"

But there was no denying the attraction. Nephew, or no nephew, he was still a great looking kid! Kid? He had an athletes' body, all sinew and hard. But a cute pimply face offset his obvious physical maturity. This was a marvelously effective combination. None of his female teen cousins could resist his quiet charm, and good looks. They'd vie for his attentions at all the family gatherings. But, what didn't help Helen's dilemma was she also would catch him looking at her. Sometimes the look on his boyish face was nervous and uncomfortable. Other times it was excruciating, as if in pain. During those times, her eyes would carefully float down to his crotch. There, she would view the spectacle of a prominent bulge in his pants. Knowing she might have been the cause of this condition, made her pussy throb.

Secretly glimpsing at his hard on, concealed within pants, at a family barbeque was one thing…Now, she was looking dead on at that cock. But this time it was fully exposed, stiff, throbbing… and volatile! And judging from the string of cum dripping from its angry, red tip, it was about to spurt hard…and it was pointing right at her breasts. She couldn't move at first…. Not a word passed between them during this time. She lay there struggling between shock, and taboo titillation. At the same time, he stood next to her, staring down excitedly, his fuck stick dripping pre-cum on her right tit. Both of them hypnotized…both of them trying to figure out what to do. Neither one of them willing to make the first move toward either ending this, or carrying on!

Then, an extreme feeling of naughtiness overtook her with one sudden thought… She quickly began to realize what that "excruciating look" he would give her at family functions, really meant. He seemed to be most agitated when she was smoking… That "look" occurred whenever she would lit up a cigarette!

"That's it! The little young bastard was getting excited over me smoking!" she thought, as she lay there trying to figure this situation out. She had heard about this attraction some men have, but she never thought she would meet anyone like that Especially not someone in her own family. But there he was! She noticed his eyes rapidly moving from her lipstick-coated cigarette, to her lips, and then to her breasts…

To put this theory to a test, she slowly brought the cigarette to her panting mouth. She watched his eyes widened, and then follow her hand, as she placed the filter between her lips. His cock lurched while she did this, and that made her cunt juice! When she exhaled right at his erection, the smoke surrounded the length, and his super-stiff prick throbbed uncontrollably! She thought he was about to explode! This excited her to no end! The fact that this 18 year-old was driven to an erection on the verge of shooting off, just because she was smoking, really blew her mind! Her pussy was on the edge of orgasm, as she finally got the courage to speak…

"Is it my lips, Kevin?" she breathed.

He said nothing, but stared hotly…

"Is it my lips blowing smoke, that got you so excited?…Is it my smoking, Kevin?" she asked pointedly, but in as naughty a tone as possible, as she stared up into his frustrated eyes.

He sucked in a gasp, and his cock dripped more pre-squirt on her right tit…She had her answer…

"Honey? Is this what you want?"

Once again, she brought the filter to her lips to take a drag. Her right hand reached out and grabbed the dripping dick head, which extending out over her tits. She smeared cum on the down stroke, all the way back to the base of his steel-hard pole. The warm contact, and the hard feeling of his prick in her hand made her cunt spasm. Just the sheer naughtiness, and taboo of this situation had her almost ready to explode! There was no turning back now, though. No reproach…

She knew he was too close to shooting off for her to do anything but jack him to a climax. There would be plenty of cum for her pussy and mouth later, she thought, as she placed the filter between her lips to take another drag. She exhaled around his bloated cock-head and her jacking fist, and instantly started a violent hand pump, with the intent of bringing his cock off as fast as possible! She wanted to make him spurt all over her. She needed that NOW, she realized, as her pussy began to rock through the beginning of an intense cum.