Aunt Jane

Story Info
Joan is forced into life of incestuous slavery by Aunt Jane.
8.7k words
4.01
368.3k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,302 Followers

"Why do I have to go to Aunt Jane's?" Joan asked, near to tears. "Why do I have to go away?"

"I told you, we'll be on the road a lot this summer with your dad's work and it just wouldn't work," Alice, her mother explained for the third time. "I know you'd rather not go, but I just don't know any other way."

"I can't stand her creepy husband," Joan said.

"He's not that bad when you get to know him," Alice said. "You just need to give him a chance."

"A chance for what?" Joan asked. "He's a creep. I'm 18. Why can't I just stay here by myself?"

"I wouldn't be comfortable with that," Alice said. "I need to know that someone's looking after you."

"Great," Joan said. "Just great."

"So, go get your bag and I'll take you to the airport," Alice said. "Your dad won't be home until late, but he said he'd call you first thing in the morning."

Joan sulked all the way to the airport and was near to tears on the plane as she thought of how horrible her summer was going to be. She was in dread as she walked off the airplane and saw her Aunt Jane standing there with a big smile on her face. At least she looked pretty cool, Joan thought, noticing how she was dressed. She had on really short shorts and a halter top that barely contained her breasts. And they were big. In the air conditioning it was easy to see her nipples sticking out through the material of the halter.

Joan went over to her and received a hug and a kiss, then Jane turned to introduce the young boy standing next to her. His name was Steve and he was a nephew of Jack's, her husband. Joan was surprised to find herself liking Steve. He was tall and good looking and didn't have the bad vibes that she associated with Jack. They gathered her luggage and got into the car for the drive to the house. Jane talked nonstop the whole way to the house and Joan was sure she knew every detail of her life by the time they got there. When they got to the house, Jack came out and helped carry her bags in, but not before hugging her and giving her a kiss, one that smelled of alcohol to Joan.

Joan was shown to her room and she unpacked, wishing still that she was back home by herself. They all talked until dinner and she found that Steve was a pretty okay guy and that Jack hadn't changed at all since she had last seen him. When they finished dinner and cleaned up, they all went into the living room to watch TV and talk. Jack brought a bottle of rum with him and steadily drank from it, every once in a while letting Alice and even Steve have a drink from it.

After a while Joan felt tired and unhappy and announced that she was going to go to bed. She said good-night and went to take a shower. When she had finished, wrapped in a towel, she went to her room, closing the door behind her before turning on the light. When she did, she was shocked to see Jack sitting on her bed, the bottle of rum in one hand and his cock in the other. Joan was paralyzed with fear as she stared at Jack. She couldn't keep her eyes off of his cock. She had only seen one or two, but this was so big that it could easily be a small child's arm. And he was stroking himself while he stared at her standing there clutching her towel tightly around herself.

"Suck my cock before you go to bed," Jack demanded.

"I will not!" Joan said, her face flushing. "And you get out of here!"

"Ha, ha, ha," Jack laughed. "You think you can tell me what to do in my own house? You must be crazy."

"I'll scream for help," Joan threatened, frightened.

"Scream," Jack said, shrugging as he took another slug from the bottle. "But get your little ass over here and suck my cock while you're doing it," he said, suddenly reaching out and grabbing her by the towel, pulling her towards him.

She had the choice of letting him pull the towel off of her, leaving her naked, or letting him pull her closer to him. She stood trembling in front of him as he sat on the bed, his monster cock hard and standing straight out in front of him.

"Now suck on it," he said, forcing her to her knees, his cock sticking in her face.

"You can't make me do this," Joan sobbed. "I'll tell Aunt Jane and I'll call the police."

"Go ahead and call Jane," Jack laughed. "And the police won't believe a word you say. They're my friends."

"I won't, I won't," Joan sobbed. "Jane! Aunt Jane!" she cried out, struggling against his hand on her shoulder holding her on her knees. "Oh, please, Aunt Jane, help me, help me," she cried as loud as she could, Jack's laughter ringing in her ears.

The door opened and Jane stood in the entrance, now wearing only a pair of skimpy panties, her naked breasts swinging in front of her.

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry," she said. "Just do what he wants and he'll leave you alone."

"But I don't want to," Joan choked out. "Won't you help me?"

"Honey, there's nothing I can do," she said, fidgeting. "It's just the way he is."

"Please call the police for me then," Joan implored.

"Them!" she said contemptuously. "They're not good for anything. I've called them myself, you know. But he's their friend and they always believe him. I gave up."

"Oh, god," Joan sobbed, hearing Jack laugh.

"Now suck it or I'll really give you something to cry about," Jack said, rubbing his cock on her face, smearing her tears.

"Go on, honey," Jane said. "It's just a cock."

"But I've never..." she started to say when Jack pushed the head of his cock between her lips.

He held her head tightly as he forced an inch or two of his cock into her mouth. She almost gagged when she felt his cock fill her mouth. She had to breath through her nose in order to avoid gagging.

"Suck it, damn you, suck it," Jack demanded, shaking her hard by the shoulder. "You suck it or I'll just stick it up your ass."

Crying, Joan tried to suck on his huge cock. She had never touched one before, much less sucked one, and didn't really know what to do. Jack shouted instructions at her, telling her to use her tongue, how to probe the slit at the end of his cock, how to suck on it, how to swirl her tongue all around it as he slowly slid it in and out of her mouth. Then he reached down and grabbed her hands from the towel, putting them around his cock.

"You hold it," he said, leaning back and watching as she struggled to suck on him.

She felt her towel loosen and started to reach to catch it.

"Don't you dare let go of me until I cum," Jack growled, pushing even more of his cock into her mouth.

Joan was still crying and now she felt her face turn red as her towel slid to the ground, leaving her naked in front of him, his cock pumping in and out of her mouth. Against her will she could feel her nipples harden and she almost died when Jack leaned forward and pinched her nipples between his fingers.

"You've got nice tits," he said, groping her and squeezing her breasts. "Come feel these," he said.

And that was when Joan realized that Jane had never left the room, that she had been standing behind her the whole time watching as Jack forced her to suck his cock. She groaned around Jack's cock when she felt Jane's hands slide around her body to cup her breasts, gently squeezing them and softly rolling her nipples between her fingers. Then she felt Jane nuzzle her neck, her mouth next to her ear.

"Suck him hard, honey," Jane whispered. "Do it fast so he'll cum and you can stop. He's been drinking and it'll take forever if you don't work at it. And don't spit it out if you don't want to make him real mad."

Joan continued to feel tears run down her face as she attacked Jack's cock, just wanting it to end. She was faintly aware of Jane massaging her breasts as she continued to suck Jack's cock. It actually felt nice, but she was too disgusted by sucking on his cock to do anything but vaguely notice. Finally it came to a point where she felt Jack's cock actually swell even larger than it had been in her mouth and he groaned and hot cum started shooting into her mouth, quickly filling it.

"Don't forget, don't let any out of your mouth," she heard Jane whisper in her ear. "He'll make you pay."

Unable to do anything else, Joan gulped, swallowing all of Jack's hot sticky cum, only to feel even more shoot from his cock into her mouth, filling it again. Three times she had to swallow before he stopped cumming. Then she sucked him totally dry and clean before he would let her stop. She just knelt there on the floor, feeling dirty, tasting Jack's cock and cum in her mouth, her nipples hard and burning.

"You'll get better before long," Jack said, his cock hanging in front of him.

"I don't want to," Joan sobbed, ashamed.

"I'll show you something," Jack said, his words slurring as he staggered to his feet. "Come here," he said, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her to her feet.

Joan struggled to grab her towel and cover herself as he dragged her from the room. He pulled her down the hall to Steve's room, pushing the door open and turning on the light, revealing Steve laying on his bed.

"Get up!" Jack said sharply, reaching back and pulling Jane into the room. "Suck her pussy so she won't bother me," he told him, pushing Jane onto the bed that Steve hastened to vacate. "Get to it," he demanded.

Steve quickly knelt on the floor next to his bed as Jane lifted her feet up onto the edge. He reached out and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs and dropped them on the floor. Joan's mouth dropped open when she saw Jane move her feet apart and let her knees drop outward, totally opening her completely hairless pussy. Jane had never seen another woman before and she stared at the deep pink interior, saw the milky white fluid that filled her hole.

Then Steve was leaning forward and sliding his tongue into her pussy, licking and sucking on it while she and Jack stood there and watched. She saw Jane close her eyes, her hand resting lightly on Steve's head as he pleasured her.

"That's enough," Jack said after a few minutes. "You do it now," he said, pushing her forward. "I'll hold the towel," he said, pulling it from around her, leaving her standing naked in the room. "Do it!" he demanded, forcing her to her knees in front of Jane.

Joan stared at Jane's wide-open, hairless pussy. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She knew she hadn't wanted to come here and now this is what was happening to her.

"Do it!" Jack demanded, pushing the back of her head forward until her face was jammed into Jane's pussy. "Now suck!" he said.

Tears coursing down her cheeks, Joan slowly began to lick Jane's pussy, tasting a woman for the first time. It wasn't anything like Jack's cock and she found that it wasn't at all unpleasant other than the fact that she was being forced to do it and in front of Jack and Steve. She continued to lick and suck Jane's pussy and was surprised to feel Jane moving under her mouth whenever she used her tongue in a certain way. She concentrated on these spots and soon noticed that there was a steady flow of sweet thick juice oozing from Jane's hole.

"That's it," she heard Jack say at the same time his hand came down on her ass and squeezed it. "You just keep on sucking your Aunt Jane's pussy," he said, rubbing her ass and sliding his finger down between her cheeks to rub her asshole.

Joan tried to move away from his hand but there was nowhere to go. She continued to suck on Jane's pussy until she felt Jack slide his hand further down between her ass cheeks and slip a finger between her pussy lips. This caused her to sit up, crying out at the same time.

"Stop that!" she screamed, Astop that!"

"Okay, okay," Jack laughed. "Go on, Steve, fuck her," he said.

Joan just stood there shaking as Steve dropped his underwear and revealed his cock. Joan couldn't help but notice that it wasn't as large as Jack's, but it looked nicer for some reason that she couldn't explain. Maybe just because it wasn't Jack's, she found herself thinking. And then Steve was lowering himself on top of Jane, his cock sliding easily between her pussy lips and into her hole. She could feel a heat that she didn't know existed between her own legs where Jack had touched her as she watched Steve fucking Jane.

All too quickly it seemed Steve groaned and thrust one last time into Jane's pussy. Joan realized that he must be cumming and hoped that soon the nightmare of her first night would end and she could go to bed and sleep and pretend that it had never happened. Slowly Steve stood up, his cock slipping from Jane's pussy, slick and glistening with the juices from their cum. She could see that Jane's pussy was full of cum, some of it dribbling from her gaping hole.

"Now eat her again and clean that mess up," Jack said, pushing her forward once more. "And be quick about it, I want to go to bed."

Joan thought she would throw up as she knelt in front of Jane and again began to lick and suck her pussy, tasting Steve's cum filling it. Maybe it was in her mind, but Steve's cum didn't taste near as bad as Jack's, she thought as she hurriedly ate Jane's pussy. When she had sucked all of the cum from Jane's pussy, she sat up, cum smeared all over her face.

"Now clean Steve's cock and you can go to bed," Jack said with a laugh at the look on her face.

Steve looked at her with compassion in his eyes and shrugged. Joan turned around and opened her mouth, letting his cock slide down over her tongue before she closed her lips on his shaft. His cock wasn't as big as Jack's and she found it much easier to suck. She now knew that she was tasting both his cum and Jane's as she quickly sucked him clean, feeling him grow hard in her mouth as she sucked on him

"Okay, that's enough," Jack said, pulling her roughly back away from Steve's cock. "You can go to bed now," he said. "But you better be in my bed in the morning sucking my cock first thing or there'll be hell to pay," he said. "Now get."

Crying and not even bothering with the towel, Joan ran from the room and into her own, slamming the door behind her and throwing herself onto the bed, tears pouring from her eyes. She cried and cried until she fell asleep, blissfully unconscious.

Joan awakened the next morning totally disoriented, not sure what was happening other than the fact that she was being dragged down the hallway into Jack and Jane's room where she saw Steve standing by the bed.

"I told you I expect you in here bright and early so you can suck my cock," Jack said, pushing her towards the bed. "Next time I have to come get you, it'll be my cock and your ass, and don't you forget it."

"Oh, god, this really is happening to me," Joan cried out, covering her face with her hands.

"And it better start happening to me real quick," Jack said, laying down on the bed, his hands behind his head. "Now strip out of them clothes and get to it."

Tears coursing down her cheeks, Joan undressed and began to crawl between Jack's legs towards his cock, a sick feeling in her stomach.

"No, do it the other way," Jack said.

"What do you mean?" Joan asked, not understanding.

"I don't want to see your face," Jack said. "You face my feet."

Flushing bright red as she realized the position that would put her in, Joan hesitated.

"Do it now!" Jack roared at her, scaring her into movement.

Frightened now, Joan crawled up onto Jack's body so that her face was at his crotch and her ass and pussy were right above his face. Pulling his cock from his underwear, Joan began to lick and suck on it, disgusted again by the taste of it and the size of it. From the taste of his cock this morning, Joan was certain that he must have fucked Jane already, because it reminded her of the taste of Steve's cock the night before.

Thinking of Steve, Joan looked up and saw that Steve and Jane were standing by the bed watching her, Steve's cock standing out in front of him and dried cum on the inside of Jane's thigh. She continued to suck Jack's cock, feeling it grow very hard in her mouth. She used both hands to hold it and to pump it, hoping that he would cum quickly and it would be over. But tasting him and having seen the dried cum on Jane's leg, she knew that he must have just recently fucked and cum and that it would probably be hard to make him cum again.

Then she felt Jack's hands on her ass, squeezing her cheeks and then spreading them apart. She knew that she must be totally exposed to him and this made her feel even more sick than she had before. She gasped on Jack's cock when she felt his fingers begin to explore her pussy, poking here and poking there, rubbing here and there. As mad and angry as it made her, Joan also realized that it was making her feel good, excited, and this made her want to cry. It sickened her that Jack could have that kind of power over her, so much so that she didn't even have any control over how she responded.

She felt his fingers press into her virgin hole, sliding in and out as she sucked his cock. Then she felt him pulling her down and she knew what he was going to do even before she felt his tongue slide into her pussy. And then she came. She had never known what it was like to really have an orgasm, but she knew that that must be what she was experiencing as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She could feel how wet her pussy was and she could feel Jack's tongue making her crazy as he ate her.

She renewed her efforts on his cock and sucked like crazy, just wanting it to be done so that she could get away from him. The whole time he licked and sucked her pussy, causing her to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, until finally she felt his cock swell in her mouth and then he was shooting cum into her throat. And she gulped it down and then another mouthful before the flow slackened, continuing to suck his cock until there was no more cum. She lifted her face from his cock, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand as she tried to pull away from his tongue. But he held her tight and continued to suck her pussy.

"Suck Steve now," he muttered from between her legs before going back to eating her.

She wanted to cry. It was only eight in the morning and there was the whole day ahead of her. Steve got up on the bed and stood in front of her, his cock standing out in front of him. Opening her mouth, Joan let him slide his cock in and she began to suck on him. This time she held him by his ass cheeks, using her mouth like Jane's pussy and fucking him. She liked the taste of his cock and how it felt in her mouth, she realized. It was much nicer than Jack's, even if it wasn't as big. She found herself eagerly sucking on him, wanting to suck on him, doing it for herself to erase some of the shame of feeling like Jack's fuck slave.

Jack was still sucking her pussy, and at the same time he was finger fucking her with two fingers. She sucked Steve's cock with passion, feeling him get harder and harder until finally his cock got bigger and then began filling her mouth with cum. She sucked and swallowed, enjoying again the taste of his cum. She was disappointed when finally he stopped cumming and she gave him one or two last licks before letting his cock drop from her mouth. At the same time Jack gave her a shove, pushing her off of him onto the bed.

"That's enough for now," he said. "I have to go to work. But you can suck me when I get home."

Joan just lay there on the bed frozen, not believing the hell she had landed in. She had no control whatsoever over anything. Whatever Jack told her to do, she did. And even worse, she was enjoying parts of it. Like sucking Steve's cock, like eating Jane's pussy. She lay there on the bed, her legs pressed together as Jack dressed. The whole time Jane hadn't said a word, just stood there watching everything. When finally Jack turned to leave, not saying a word to her, Joan let her breath out, hardly daring to believe that her tormenter was leaving. She just had to get out of here, she thought.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,302 Followers