Aunt Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,331 Followers

"And don't you think of trying to go nowhere," Jack said suddenly from the door as if reading her mind. "Because I'll find you no matter where you go," he said, staring menacingly at her.

Joan froze even her mind at that moment. The totality of her enslavement was rendering her helpless to even think anymore. She hadn't realized what was going on until she heard the door slam and Jane let out a big breath.

"Gee, honey, I'm so sorry about all of this," Jane said. "But there was just no way to tell your mom how he is."

"And what's your excuse?" she asked Steve, staring at him.

"It's not my idea," Steve replied. "But I do have to admit I don't mind most of it."

"Oh, what do you mind?" Joan asked, feeling anger rise towards him.

"Sometimes Jack uses him too," Jane said softly, sitting on the bed.

"Why don't you leave?" Joan asked, crying. "He's so horrible."

"Actually he's not," Jane answered. "He just demands sex whenever he wants from whoever he wants. I like sex, so it's no big deal to me if it makes him happy. And since I know it's just sex to him, well, it doesn't bother me so much when he uses someone else too," she said, unable to meet Joan's eyes.

"That's sick," Joan said. "You're helping him to rape me. And you, too, Steve. I'm a virgin and I've never even been anywhere near sex before. This isn't what I pictured and it certainly isn't what I want."

"I don't know what to tell you," Jane said. "You're stuck here for six weeks until your parents are back."

"I'll kill myself first," Joan declared.

"No, you won't," Jane said, the first hint of a smile on her face. "I saw how much you came when Jack was eating you. And I think you enjoyed sucking Steve's cock. And you ate my pussy like you couldn't get enough. No, I think it's just Jack that you have a problem with, and I agree that he's a problem. But in another week you won't think anything of any of this. You'll see."

"You mean you really like this kind of life?" Joan asked, not believing.

"Sure I do," Jane replied. "I get as much sex as I want and from as many different people as I want. And there's no problem about it."

"Well, I don't want sex. From anybody," Joan insisted.

"Here, you liked having your pussy eaten, didn't you?" Jane asked, smiling at her. "Steve, eat Joan's pussy for her. You owe her one, I think," she said, not taking her eyes off of her.

Joan's eyes got wide and her mouth opened to protest, but nothing came out. She just sat there as Steve put his hands on her knees and forced her legs apart, exposing her pussy. She wanted to cry out, to say no, to stop him, them, but she did nothing, just watched as Steve lowered his face to her pussy and slid his tongue up inside of her. And she came right away, groaning as her pussy betrayed her yet again. And Steve sucked and licked her pussy as she came over and over and over again, not stopping until she was almost unconscious with exhaustion.

"You sleep now," Jane said, smiling at her as she lay sprawled on the bed. "You'll probably need your strength for later. And you come here," she said to Steve, pulling him out from between Joan's legs and mounting him, his cock easily finding her pussy and sliding up into her.

Joan watched as Jane slowly fucked Steve, sliding her pussy up and down on his cock. She could see the moisture glistening from the shaft of his cock after it had disappeared a half dozen times or so into Jane's pussy. She found herself almost hypnotized by the rhythm of their fucking and must have fallen asleep, because she woke up to Jane gently shaking her arm.

"Come have some lunch," she said to her. "You need to eat. Food that is," she said with a laugh.

"I want to get dressed," Joan said, feeling naked now.

"Go ahead," Jane replied. "But don't wear any panties if you don't want to piss Jack off. He hates panties."

Scrambling off the bed, Joan went to her room and pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, trying to find a balance in what was happening to her. When she got to the kitchen, Jane was standing at the counter preparing some food while Steve knelt behind her, his face jammed into her ass, his tongue teasing her.

"He's such a dear," Jane laughed when she saw Joan's face. "About the only time he doesn't have his tongue or his cock in me is when it's in someone else or someone else is in me," she said, turning and at the same time dislodging Steve. "That was nice," she said, kissing him, her tongue swirling around his for a moment. "You know you're going to lose your virginity, don't you?" Jane asked as she set the food down on the table. "There's no way Jack would miss out on fucking you if he's got you here. And if you don't make him mad, maybe he won't fuck you in the ass."

"He does that?" Joan asked, disgusted at the thought.

"Oh, yes," Jane answered. "I like it sometimes, but I don't think Steve does yet."

"He's done that to you?" Joan asked him, shock on her face.

"You're not the only one he treats like a slave," Steve said. "That's why I said I like most of this. That I don't like."

"I don't think I'd like any of it," Joan said.

"You already like some of it," Jane laughed. "Remember," she said, running her finger into her pussy then holding it up to Joan's lips, rubbing them. "Go ahead and taste," she said. "See if that brings back any memories."

Unable to resist, Joan did lick her lips, tasting Jane's pussy juices, and she did remember how much she had found herself enjoying eating her the night before.

"See, you do like it," Jane said, caressing her cheek gently, then bending forward just a bit to kiss her softly on the mouth. "And I liked it too."

They ate breakfast, not much conversation happening, for which Joan was grateful. There were so many conflicting thoughts running through her mind, not the least of which was what Jane had said about Jack taking her virginity. He had already violated her so much and the thought of him shoving his monster cock into her virgin pussy scared her badly.

"Joan, would you mind doing the dishes?" Jane asked when they had finished eating.

"No, I don't mind," Joan said, getting to her feet.

"You can fuck me now, Steve," Jane said, sitting on the counter next to the sink, bringing her feet up onto the edge and spreading them wide apart, opening her pussy for easy access. Joan stared as Steve walked up, his cock at the ready, and buried it in one easy thrust in Jane's pussy. She watched for a minute as Steve pumped his cock in and out of Jane's pussy, seeing it get all slick and wet. She forced herself to return to the dishes, clearing the table and washing up as Steve fucked Jane on the counter right next to her. She couldn't help watching and she felt herself get wet between the legs as Jane began to pant and rub her clit furiously while Steve slammed his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, yes, now," Jane cried out as Steve slammed one final time into her, his balls exploding as her pussy spasmed in orgasm on his cock.

It seemed forever to Joan before they stopped cumming and just rested, both of them breathing hard. As Steve started to pull away from Jane, she took a deep breath.

"Oh, gosh, I'm so full of your cum. It will all run all over the counter," she said.

"Be a dear, Joan, and clean us both up with that sweet tongue of yours, will you?"

Joan just stared at her in shock, not believing that she had made such a request and made it sound so nice.

"Oh, now, you know you didn't mind it all that much last night, did you?" Jane said. "And you might as well get used to it, you know. Jack won't let you off easy. Please, sweetie, come on and suck my pussy clean for me, then you can suck Steve's cock, too."

Not believing how crazy everything was that was happening to her, Joan found herself kneeling down in front of Jane's wide-spread thighs, her pussy oozing cum. Numb, she lowered her face into Jane's gooey pussy, slurping at the cum that filled it. And again she found herself liking the taste, much to her chagrin. Using her fingers to hold Jane's pussy lips as wide apart as possible, Joan licked and sucked on her gooey pussy, lapping up the cum cocktail that filled her. When she finally surfaced to breath, Steve was standing next to her, his cock hard again with all of the juices starting to dry on his shaft.

Taking a deep breath, Joan opened her mouth and let Steve slide his cock in, closing her lips on it when it banged into the back of her throat. She let her tongue slither all around him, tasting the combined cum that had dried there. She sucked him past the point of cleaning his cock and Steve began to fuck her face as her tongue and mouth worked magic on him.

Joan couldn't believe that she was so enjoying sucking Steve's cock. 24 hours ago the thought of sucking anyone's cock would have revolted her and now she was absolutely loving it. Then she felt the by now familiar thickening of Steve's cock and he was blowing cum into her mouth, filling it. Joan gulped and swallowed, loving the taste as she continued to suck on him, trying to get all of his cum. Then Steve stepped back, his cock flopping from her mouth, and helped her to her feet.

"Honey, if you don't just love sucking cock, I've never seen anyone who does," Jane said, shaking her head. "That was a labor of love if I've ever seen one."

"It felt unbelievable," Steve agreed, smiling at Joan.

"You do like it, don't you?" Jane asked her.

"I guess so," Joan admitted, blushing. "I mean, it tastes so good and it feels so soft and hard at the same time."

"She's a natural," Jane laughed, jumping down from the counter. "I think paybacks are in order, don't you, Steve?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Joan asked, again suspicious.

"I think we'll suck your pussy for you and make you cum a few times," Jane said. "It's only fair."

"Oh, you don't have to do that," Joan replied, embarrassed.

"Oh, we'd love it," Jane insisted. "Wouldn't you, Steve?"

"Oh, yeah," Steve said. "I can't wait to taste that pussy."

"Come on now, sweetheart, let's get those shorts off of you," Jane said, reaching out and unsnapping the waist. "I can't wait to taste you myself," she said, pulling Joan's shorts down to the floor and leaving her naked from the waist down. "The shirt too, I think," she said, pulling Joan's t-shirt off over her head, releasing her breasts with their nipples hard and pointing. "You go first, Steve," she said, helping Joan up onto the counter edge, then bending over to suck one of her nipples into her mouth.

Joan gasped when she felt Jane suck on her nipple, then again when she felt Steve's tongue invade her pussy, driving up her hole as he began to suck on her. Jane sucked on first one, then the other of her nipples, bringing her to a fever pitch of excitement as Steve continued sucking her pussy. Then she felt a wave of ecstasy wash over her body and she was trembling, cumming all over Steve's face and tongue. When she had calmed down and Steve had sucked her dry, he and Jane switched places, Steve first kissing her, driving his tongue into her mouth and letting her taste herself.

She felt Jane's tongue in her pussy and felt herself getting wet and excited once again. Then Steve lowered his attentions to her nipples, sucking on them and kneading them, making her feel very, very good. She felt Jane begin to suck on her clit and felt her driving her fingers in and out of her hole at the same time. Her whole body felt alive as Steve and Jane sucked on her, driving her to heights of excitement that she hadn't known existed. Then she felt herself begin to tremble again and she was cumming, her juices flowing into Jane's mouth as she sucked at her hole, her fingers now rubbing her clit.

Finally they stopped sucking on her and released her, watching her sit on the counter with her feet up and wide apart, her freshly sucked pussy spread and open, her chest heaving and her nipples hard as stones.

"That was so tasty, sweetie," Jane said, rubbing her fingers between her pussy lips. "You do taste fine."

"I think you're fine too," Steve said, fondling her breasts.

"Why don't you go take a nap for a while," Jane suggested. "You'll be needing the sleep."

"I think I will," Joan agreed, sliding from the counter top and picking up her clothes.

"Did you like that, honey?" Jane asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, it felt so nice," Joan replied. "I didn't know I could feel like that."

"You'll do fine," Jane said, kissing her and letting her hand stroke her pussy. "You'll do just fine."

Joan went to her room and collapsed onto the bed, spent but feeling alive. She didn't close the door and lay sprawled on her back, her mind a'whirl with the changes her life was taking. Her hand found its way between her legs and that's how she fell asleep, a smile on her face. She was awakened later by Jane gently shaking her shoulder.

"Joan, wake up," Jane was saying. "You need to wake up now."

"Oh, why," Joan asked, stretching, smiling at Jane. "It felt so good."

"Jack's home and he wants you right now in the living room," she explained. "So you'd better hurry."

"Oh, god, not him," Joan said, sitting up, a look of terror on her face.

"Come on, you don't want to keep him waiting," Jane said, encouraging her to get up.

"Okay," Joan said, getting to her feet and reaching for her clothes.

"I wouldn't bother with those," Jane said knowingly. "You know how he is."

"I hate him," Joan said, glaring at Jane.

"Now, now, don't think like that," she said. "He's really not as bad as you seem to think. You'll see one day," she added, taking her by the hand and leading her from the room.

Joan preceded Jane down the hallway, dread in her stomach as she wondered what Jack had in store for her this time. As she entered the living room, she stopped abruptly, causing Jane to run into her from behind. Sitting in the living room was Jack and two other men in business suits and a woman, also in a business suit. Joan was totally embarrassed to be naked in front of them.

"Ah, here she is," Jack said. "Isn't she sweet looking?"

"She certainly is," the woman said, smiling at Joan.

"She's not fully trained yet, but she's learning," Jack said. "Come over here," Jack demanded of Joan, looking at her with hard eyes.

Dread filling her, Joan stumbled over to stand in front of Jack, her nipples hard with fright and embarrassment.

"Suck my cock," Jack demanded, pulling his cock from his pants. "And if you do a good job, I'll let you demonstrate how well you've learned for the rest of them. If you don't, I'll fuck you in the ass right here and now."

"What about me?" the woman asked him, a smile on her face.

"Don't worry, there's plenty for you," Jack laughed. "Now get to it," he said, staring at her.

Furious and embarrassed, Joan dropped to her knees and grabbed Jack's cock and began to suck on it. As much as she hated the way he treated her, she found herself realizing that it was easier to suck his cock than it had been, and that if she didn't think about it being Jack's cock, she actually enjoyed the feeling and taste of a cock in her mouth. Eagerly and hungrily Joan worked Jack's cock, sucking it and teasing him with her tongue, trying to make him cum as quickly as possible. And she was soon rewarded for her efforts as his cock exploded in her mouth, filling it with hot cum which she immediately gulped down, sucking him until there was no more.

"That was just fine," Jack said, looking her in the face as she knelt between his legs. "Now show the others what you can do," he insisted. "Suck them too. And do a real nice job and I'll have something special for you."

Embarrassed again at the entire situation, Jack's cum streaked across her mouth and being totally naked in front of all these strangers, Joan turned to the man sitting next to Jack and saw that he already had his cock out of his pants. It wasn't as big as Jack's and he had a sort of kind face, so Joan moved between his legs and began to suck on his cock. And again she found herself loving the taste and feel of a cock in her mouth as she sucked him. She blanked all thoughts of anything else from her mind except the cock in her mouth and concentrated on sucking him and getting his hot cum as a reward. And it wasn't long before it happened, his cum gushing into her mouth and filling it two, three times before the amount of cum subsided and Joan was able to suck the rest of it from his cock. She finished by swirling her tongue around the head of his cock before kissing the tip of it and sitting up on her knees.

"That was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had," the man said, smiling at her. "Stand up and let me kiss you in thanks," he said, holding out a hand to Joan.

Blushing, Joan allowed him to help her to her feet as she licked the remaining cum from her lips and swallowed it. Still holding her hand, he pulled her close to him so that she had to bend over to kiss him. As he kissed her, she felt his other hand slide between her legs and rub her pussy, which by now was soaking wet. As he broke off the kiss and she stood back up, his fingers slid from her pussy, all glistening with her juices.

"And you have one sweet, juicy pussy, too, don't you," he said, licking his fingers.

Without responding, Joan went and knelt in front of the second man, taking his cock in her hand and beginning to suck on it. Her jaw was a bit tired, but as soon as she had his cock in her mouth she forgot everything but sucking on it, trying to make him cum. And it didn't take long at all with this man, as he groaned and began to shoot his hot load into her eager mouth. Joan finished sucking him dry and sat back on her knees, looking up at Jack to see if he approved.

"You're doing fine," he said, seeing her look. "But you have one more to do."

Joan looked puzzled until she saw Jack lay his hand on the shoulder of the woman sitting next to him, who Joan had gathered was his boss. For some reason the fact that she was the boss and also very beautiful surprised her that she would be involved in something like this, but then again, everything about this surprised her. The woman smiled at her, standing up and hiking her skirt up around her waist, revealing the fact that she was wearing no panties and that her pussy was shaved bare just like Jane's. Sitting back down with her ass on the edge of the seat, she brought her feet up and placed them on the edge of the seat also, effectively spreading her thighs and exposing her obviously juicy pussy. Joan dropped to her knees in front of her and quickly dove in, driving her tongue right up her hole as she slurped at the juices that were filling her. The woman sighed and let one hand gently caress her head as she ate her pussy, noticing how different it tasted than Jane's or even her own. But it tasted good, even as good as a cock and man-cum, she thought as she licked and sucked. She had a very big, distended clit and Joan was easily able to suck it into her mouth and tease it with the tip of her tongue, feeling her twitch and writhe under her ministrations. And then she was trembling and Joan tasted the fresh cum that cascaded from her pussy, slurping it up and drinking her reward for her talented pussy sucking. When she stopped trembling, Joan stopped sucking, sitting upright, pussy juice smeared all across her face.

"That was just wonderful," she said, leaning forward and kissing Joan on the mouth, tasting herself. "Very nice."

Joan looked at Jack, wondering what to expect next. And he didn't disappoint her.

"You did fine," Jack said, Aand now you get your reward. Get on your hands and knees with your face on the floor," he demanded.

Not exactly sure of what was going to happen, Joan did as he ordered her, kneeling on her hands and knees, her ass high up in the air while her face rested on the floor. She knew they could all see her pussy and ass from this position and she blushed as she felt a trickle of pussy juice run down the inside of her thigh. The thought that they could see how wet she was, giving away how excited she was, embarrassed her. Then she felt Jack behind her, his fingers probing her pussy and rubbing her clit. She felt first one finger, then two, then three fingers pushed into her pussy, slowly plunging in and out. She felt her excitement rising as Jack stimulated her, heightening her lust.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,331 Followers