Aunt Jane Ch. 05

Story Info
Barry takes the initiative
2.6k words
4.62
89.3k
10
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvlryman
cvlryman
43 Followers

Two days later, on my way down the stairs to breakfast, I overheard Uncle Dick’s remark to Aunt Jane: “Barry sure has a bounce in his step and a smile on his face lately. He must have found some cutie on the beach who’s sheathing his sword.”

Aunt Jane replied with a tone of irony. “Don’t be so cynical, Dick. What kid wouldn’t be happy about spending his summer like this? I’m glad he’s having a good time.”

“Don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t bemoaning his good fortune. I was just taking note of the twinkle in his eye.”

I made enough noise at the top of the stairs to force an end to the subject, and I bounded down to take my place at the table. Breakfast transpired as usual, and Aunt Jane made no comment other than her standard “have a great day” as I departed for class.

A surprise test kept my mind occupied during the entire class period. I was pleased by the ease with which I was able to respond to each of the questions; and I felt more than a little gratified when classmates expressed their despair after class. Most were offended both by the element of surprise and by what they regarded as the complexity of the test. I tried to show sympathy, but inwardly I looked forward to the grades that would be posted on the bulletin board within a couple of days.

The walk home was always a pleasure, since the weather was always perfect, and the view was to die for. Rather than racing straight home as usual, today I took my time. I stopped where a small bridge spans a stream that drains into the Pacific. I sat on the broad rail of the bridge, staring into the small stream that flowed beneath me. My random thoughts during the past two were usually filled with Aunt Jane, and today was no exception.

Though I was having a great time, I was bothered by the dominant role that she always played. Not that she wasn’t very tender and helpful in the way that she played her role, but she was dominant nonetheless. I wondered how I might find a way to assert some of my own dominance and hoped that doing so would not change anything for the worse.

Since it was Friday afternoon, I could look forward to a weekend of more fun than usual, even though weekdays brought me more fun than any reasonable person could expect. I turned and slipped off the rail and resumed the walk home. The blast of the horn on a distant ship and the cries of the ever-present seagulls added sound to the marvelous sights and scents of this paradise.

I spent most of Saturday on the beach. Following Aunt Jane’s almost dictatorial insistence, I returned home twice for new applications of sunscreen. She applied the lotion to my back with maternal-like affection. She and Uncle Dick shared the two chaise lounges on the deck, each attacking a stack of magazines and newspapers.

“I’m going fishing early tomorrow, Barry. Want to come along?” asked Uncle Dick.

“Gee, Uncle Dick, I would love to; but given all of my goofing off today, I have some serious studying to do tomorrow,” I lied.

“Well, ya gotta have priorities in this life,” he said with sincerity. “I’ll try to catch enough for both of us.”

I smiled and accepted Aunt Jane’s hug before bounding back downstairs to return to the beach. My imagination was already at work with thoughts about tomorrow and its possibilities.

Sunday morning was usually a sleep-in day for me, but Uncle Dick rousted me out of bed shortly after 6:00 for breakfast. He read the comics while wolfing down his eggs and sausages, and I alternated between scanning the sports page and stealing glances at Aunt Jane. She was at the kitchen range as usual. She wore sandals, very short shorts, and a knit crop top. Her long hair was all pinned up. She had greeted my arrival with a “good morning, Barry” spoken over her shoulder and without looking my way.

Uncle Dick got up in his usual abrupt fashion, reached across the table to tossle my hair (something I hate, though it is always difficult to resent his doing it), and said “see ya all this evening” as he walked out the door. His fishing gear was already loaded on the SUV, and he was out the driveway and gone in seconds.

Without saying anything I got up quietly and ran up the stairs to brush my teeth. When I came quietly down the stairs, Aunt Jane was at the kitchen sink washing dishes, with her back to me. In spite of having a dishwasher, Aunt Jane seemed to like to wash dishes. I stepped quietly up behind her, slipping both hands around her and beneath her crop top and squeezing both breasts firmly as I kissed the back of her neck. She was briefly startled but relaxed quickly.

“Mmmmmm, what are you up to, mister?” she asked in almost conspiratorial but certainly rhetorical fashion. I didn’t bother answering but continued to caress and squeeze her breasts through her bra. I could feel her nipples swelling beneath my fingers, and I reached for the clasp at the front of her bra. I unfastened it and pulled the cups aside, sliding my palms over both bare breasts and taking her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. She kept both hands in the water in the double sink in front of her, but she ceased any attempt at washing dishes. She moved her ass from side to side against me, as my hands stroked and caressed her breasts and nipples.

“I think you’re fixated on my tits,” she whispered, although certainly not in protest. I kissed her neck again, then moved my hands down to take hold of the hem of her crop top, pulling it up and over her shoulders and arms, along with her bra. I tossed them to a nearby chair and resumed feeling up her tits. She leaned forward a little, putting both hands on the far edge of the sink to support herself. She continued moving her ass against me in a slight side-to-side rocking motion.

My hands dropped from her tits to the waistband of her shorts, where I unfastened the button and quickly lowered the zipper. I pushed her shorts down over her hips, forcing her panties down with them – both dropping around her ankles. She stepped one foot out and kicked them both aside with the opposite foot, continuing to look straight forward. She wore nothing now but her sandals and her rings.

My cock was fully erect and straining at my shorts. I pushed the elastic waist down over my hips and let the shorts drop to the floor. With my left hand just below her shoulders at the center of her back, I pressed Aunt Jane’s upper torso forward. With my cock in my right hand, I rubbed the head between her thighs. She responded by spreading her feed wider apart, and I rubbed the head up and down the length of her slit. Aunt Jane said nothing, but she made regular little sounds – soft moans, sighs and the occasional “Mmmmmm.”

Her wetness became apparent on the head of my cock, and I pushed it between her labia, quickly finding her opening. With the head pressed against her opening, I pushed forward and thrust half the length of my cock inside her.

“Ohhhhhhh, baby,” was her only comment. I thrust again and pushed the full length of my cock inside her. She pressed back against me, and I ground against her. She leaned her upper torso downward, and when I reached for her tits again, I found them both suspended in water – the left one in soapy dishwater, the right one in the rinse water. I slipped my hands around them and squeezed them as I repeatedly thrust and withdrew my cock.

Aunt Jane reached for my left hand and guided it down to her pubic mound. Taking hold of two of my fingers, she pressed them to her clit and rubbed them against it. “Oh, yes, baby, right there! Now fuck me!” With the fingers of my left hand, I caressed and prodded her clit, while I continued to squeeze and stroke her right tit in my right hand. My hips moved in methodical thrusts, pushing my cock deep inside her and pulling it almost entirely out before thrusting it in again. As much as all these sensations clamored for my mind’s attention, I struggled to think of something else to avoid ending this all too soon. Aunt Jane did little to help.

“Fuck! Give me that stiff cock, Barry! You love to fuck your Aunt Jane, don’t you?”

“Oh, yeah!” was all I could reply without driving myself over the edge. I felt her tightening her grip on my cock, and I bit my lip in the hope of distracting myself.

“You’re going to cum soon, baby! Squirt that hot load into me! Fuck me!”

The spirit was indeed willing, but the flesh was all too weak. I felt the impending explosion building in my balls. The first blast of cum shot up the length of my cock, and I thrust into her hard, groaning “Ohhhhhh, yesssssssss!” She thrust her ass back against me, putting her left hand over mine again and rubbing my fingers over her clit. I felt the familiar and abrupt tension as her body became as inflexible as a steel rod. It quivered from ankles to shoulders, like the motion of a tuning fork just struck.

“Oh, fuck!” she groaned, as the spurts of my cum continued to blast into her. She pressed her weight against the edge of the for support. I continued to make brief, sharp thrusts of my cock inside her, squeezing out the last of my load.

We stood there for half a minute or longer. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and arms, crossing them beneath her breasts. I kissed her shoulders and the back of her neck repeatedly. She finally turned her upper torso toward me, and I withdrew my cock from her, permitting her to turn and face me. She put her hands on my shoulders and drew me toward her, kissing me on each cheek – then on the forehead.

“You’re getting a little spunky, aren’t you?” she asked with her most coy expression. “Am I creating a monster here?”

“Did you like it?” I asked with all too obvious uncertainty.

“No, baby, I didn’t like it. I fucking loved it! You rang my bell like it hasn’t been rung in a long, long time.”

She took my hand, leaving her clothes where I had tossed them, and picked up a towel from the counter. She led me into the family room, placing the towel on the couch and being careful to sit on it. Aunt Jane was, if anything, fastidious. She pulled me to a position seated beside her. Putting an arm around my shoulders, she pulled my head close to hers and spoke in a low voice.

“Baby, I should probably be worrying a lot more than I have about what I’m doing with you and to you. I keep telling myself that I’m providing valuable sex education without the risks of disease and pregnancy that you might face elsewhere. The truth is that I need this as much or more than you do. I love your Uncle Dick like no other man alive, but there hasn’t been much to our sex life for several years now. And it seems like my need for sex is far greater now than it has ever been before. Darn poor timing, huh?”

I sat quietly for several seconds, and then I replied. “Please don’t worry, Aunt Jane. I won’t turn into some kind of head case. I enjoy our time together as much as you do – maybe even more. I’m really glad that we have this, and I wouldn’t change it for anything.”

She smiled and pulled me closer, kissing me on the temple. She moved her left hand into my lap and raked the tips of her fingernails over the flaccid shaft of my cock. “Is there any life left in this thing?” she whispered. I grinned and spread my thighs a little, and she wrapped her fingers around my cock, stroking it softly. It responded quickly, and when it was fully rigid, she leaned over and took the head between her lips, sucking softly. When I moaned, she stopped abruptly. Without standing up, she shifted her seat from the couch to the large coffee table in front of the couch. She lay back across it, her feet on the floor, thighs spread wide, torso elevated on her elbows, and smiled at me. “Do you want to stick your cock back in me, baby?”

I grinned and stood, leaning over her and positioning my cock between her thighs. With my hands on the table and arms fully extended, I looked at her. She reached for my cock and guided it as I thrust forward. Once again I felt the indescribable pleasure of my cock being inside her. I thrust hard and planted it fully within her.

“Mmmmm, Barry, that feels so good! You like being in Aunt Jane’s cunt, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I groaned.

“Yes, what?” she whispered.

“I love being in your cunt, Aunt Jane.”

“Fuck it, baby! Fuck my cunt!”

I began thrusting hard, ramming my cock into her. I pulled it almost entirely out after each thrust, and then drove it deep inside her again. Her magnificent tits bounced wildly with each thrust. My gaze wandered back and forth from her eyes, to her bouncing tits, and to my cock sliding in and out of her.

“You love those tits, don’t you, Barry?” she groaned.

“Ahhh, yessss! I think you love them too, Aunt Jane.”

“Oh, I do, baby, I do. Suck ‘em while you fuck me!”

I leaned down to take a nipple in my mouth, sucking it ravenously as I pounded my cock into her over and over. I rolled the nipple in my mouth with my tongue, twisting it and kneading it. She raised her pelvis to meet each of my thrusts, grinding against me when my cock fully penetrated her.

“Honey, I’m going to hate when you leave. This is so fucking good!” She thrashed beneath me, my mouth holding firmly to her tit as my cock moved inside her. The other tit bounced wildly, giving me more visual stimulation than I needed. I felt the orgasm coming and released her tit from my mouth.

“I’m gonna cum, Aunt Jane!”

“Oh, yes, baby. Cum for me! You’ll make me cum too! Fill me with your hot fucking cum!”

I groaned as the semen boiled from my balls and spurted inside her. She thrust her pelvis upward, grinding against me. A Neanderthal-like groan was the best that I could summon. “Unnnhhhhhhhhhhh, unnnnnnnnnhhhhh, unnnnnnnnhhhh.” Aunt Jane was a little more articulate.

“Mmmmm, so good, baby. So fucking good! Give it to me! I want it all!”

I thrust into her two, three, four more times. I pressed my body slowly down on her, forcing her to flatten out on the coffee table. She cradled my head in her arms and against her breast, and we lay there together for two or three minutes.

“Want to take a shower with me?” she chirped. I took the hint and lifted my weight off her, reached for her hand, and pulled her upright beside me. As we walked through the kitchen, we picked up our clothes, and I followed her pretty, bare ass up the stairs.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE

cvlryman
cvlryman
43 Followers