Aunt Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,248 Followers

Tony's language was rather crude, but erotic. I let him ramble on. "Oh man, you are a good buddy to let me fuck your beautiful wife. I can't get over how good a fuck my sister is. One time I was on my back and she was sitting on top of me with my cock in her pussy. She made the most sexy and wild movements that I felt like I shot two loads of cum in her.

Another time I was on my back when my sister was sucking my cock. Her long blond hair was hanging down over her face as her mouth was going up and down. I could see her pretty face through the strands of blond hair. Your wife was a picture of beauty. I felt like I wanted this to last forever."

Tony kept rambling on in his drunkenness to repeatedly say my wife was one of the best fucks he ever had and that she was so sexy and pretty. I felt very proud of her, but I already knew my wife is a very pretty girl and very sexy, too. I felt bad that she drank so much and now Tony is telling me the wild times he had fucking her. However, it did turn me on to hear the details.

We pulled into his apartment complex. He said he hoped it didn't bother me because he fucked my wife and he would like to do it again soon. He said I was such a good buddy to let him fuck her. No buddy could ever be any better.

I said he could call her sometime during the week to see if she was rested up and ready. I would leave it up to her. I told him next time I wanted to be involved as a threesome. He commented, "Man oh man, that's alright with me, we can both fuck her at the same time, my sister is so sexy and hot, I'm sure she can handle both of us. She can suck your dick while I fuck her pussy. Then we can switch places. I can hardly wait to fuck her some more." He kept rambling on in his crude but drunken erotic language as he shut the car door and I drove away.

I returned home to find my wife in bed in the same position we had left her. I uncovered her and looked at her shapely body. Her ample tits were firm as I touched them. I let my hands feel of her long blond hair. These are the same strands of hair that were hanging down over her face for Tony to see her beauty as she sucked his cock. These strands of hair were not bouncing around now and they felt soft on my fingers.

She was lying on her side. I felt the soft skin on her shoulders and allowed my hands to roam down her body. The skin on her stomach was very soft and smooth to my touch. Her brother's hard body had been lying and rubbing on this part of her body while he had his cock in her.

I felt of her butt knowing he had banged up against this part of her body when he fucked her doggie style. I was looking at her butt cheeks and saw a glimpse of her pussy that Tony had used.

I rolled her over on her back and spread her legs. She was "out" and made no move on her own. I stood back to look at my wife's beautiful body, the body my brother-in-law had just ravished.

I knew she had enjoyed each stroke of her brother's cock, each squirt of his cum in her mouth and pussy. My hand moved down between her legs. She was still very wet with his cum.

I moved my finger up and down her slit. I realized this same area was where her brother probably moved his cock up and down before easing it in her. I then stuck two fingers in her very juicy pussy. Her brother had shot several loads in her and it had not all drained out.

I got the dildo out of the night stand and proceeded to put it in her. First I moved the point up and down her pussy lips like Tony would have done with his cock. Then I slowly entered it all the way in. She was very lubricated with Tony's cum. I moved it back and forth the same way brother's cock would have moved. I even decided to turn the vibrator on a little to see if my wife would wake up. No, she was really asleep.

I removed the dildo and realized I had a very hard cock by reminiscing how her brother had fucked her. Should I or should I not add my cum to his cum. I had to undress to get in bed anyway. What position should I fuck her? I could roll her over on her side and fuck her from the back. No. I decided to move sideways in the bed, left up one of her legs over my body and fuck her that way. She didn't move while I positioned my body under her nearest leg.

I moved up close enough to get my hard cock in. Some of her brother's cum was oozing out of her The one leg over my body was like a limp rag. As I was fucking her, I thought about his cock buried in her earlier today. I thought I might as well not rush. I kept fucking her for a long time.

During this time I remembered my sexy time with Aunt Jane this afternoon. She had given me a good blow job and I fucked her doggie style. I knew I was going back again to see her in a few days. I had my wife's permission as long as she could fuck her brother. That made me think about him fucking my beautiful, shapely, blond wife. Guess I wasn't really jealous because it turned me on so much to see him fuck her or to the hear about it afterwards.

Since Tony was my brother-in-law, it was all in the family, no strangers. She seemed to like his cock, too. Next time I want to stay to see him fuck her more than I did last time.

I was still slowly fucking my wife. I decided to speed up and cum. I groaned and my body stiffened as I shot a load in her pussy to mingle with her brother's cum. I then cleaned her up the best I could with some tissues. I rolled her over on her side, snuggled up to her back, put my arm around her to hold one breast, and prepared to go to sleep. I hoped her hangover would not be too severe tomorrow morning.

Sexual activity looked very promising for this coming week. Tony would probably call early in the week to make a date with my wife, his sister. He would fuck her while I watched and I would probably join in. Also, I would be going back to help Aunt Jane fulfill her desire for sex.

Vic5
Vic5
1,248 Followers
12