Aunt Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed. "Well... well, goodie for you, huh?"

She reached for his arm and stroked it. "Are we having a fight?"

"I... I don't know. No, were not fighting. I... I guess I'm acting like a guy... an asshole immature guy."

"If you're acting immature, then... maybe I am too, because... because I got a little jealous when that cute girl was on your shoulders." She knew she had gotten a lot more than a little jealous.

"Are you bullshitting me?" He glanced at her then watched the road again.

"No, I'm not, and... may I ask you something?"

He wondered if someone had told her that he had wanted to ask Cindy out before. "I guess, what?"

"Why do you seem to be swearing so much more lately?"

"Because... because..." He began to grin. "Because you're making me get goddamn jealous all the time."

"Ron?" Her eyes teared a little.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for asking me out and taking me to the party."

He sighed again. "Thanks for coming with me."

"Hmmm... coming with you. I... I think that's a nice idea. When we get home are we going to... to sweetly make love, or..." She started to smile. "Or are you going to fuck me." Her smile grew as she blushed.

Ron smiled too. "I was thinking a little of both."

"Mmm... just the way I like it."

*

Jean was breathing quicker again as she looked at the alarm clock. It was nearly 2:00AM. She almost laughed. How could Ron keep going? She knew how she could, not only did he keep giving her orgasms, but she guessed that at least subconsciously she was trying to make up for a dozen years of celibacy. She wondered again how Ron could be such a good lover. She didn't think he had lied about his minimal experience. She had asked him earlier, after he had used his tongue to bring her to her first orgasm of the night. He said if he was any good, it was because of the thing he couldn't say to her. She had almost cried again but forced herself to keep the tears at bay. She had been crying in front of him way too much lately. She winced and shut her eyes.

"Dammit. I'm... I don't wanna hurt you, Jean."

"It felt good before that moment, just... maybe... um..."

He slowly pulled his middle finger from her hot anus. "We don't have to do this, Jean." His cock was throbbing. He really wanted it in her ass again.

"I know you want to and... and I want to too, really. I really do, Ron. Put more gel on and then... then go slower."

"I... I want you to like this... enjoy it too, if you won't or don't, I don't wanna do it."

"God... Ron, I liked it the first time, remember? You always make me feel so good. I want to make you feel good too. You... you don't even let me suck you."

"Yeah, I do."

"Not very long. You always tell me to stop. Is... is that because I do it badly?"

He chuckled as he added more gel to her hot anus. "I tell you to stop because you do it so good it makes me wanna do other stuff."

"Next time, I want you to cum in my mouth again. I... I cum on your mouth."

He swirled two fingertips on and around her hot asshole. "I know. I love that."

"You do? Or is that a joke?"

"Jeezuz, Jean... I've told you that every time you cum on my mouth and tongue. I love the way you... you kiss me with your pussy. I love that. It really is like a kiss, a... a special French kiss. That's the way I think of it, a very hot special French kiss. I want you to cum on my mouth every time."

"Why do you get to say stop when I suck you, but when I've told you to stop licking and... and... and start fucking, you don't." She blushed again. She shook her head. She couldn't believe the way she talked now when she wasn't even drunk.

"Because... because you always say that right before you orgaz, so I keep licking. It makes me want to even more."

She giggled softly. "Ron? 'Orgaz' isn't a word."

He pulled his fingers off her anus and gave her bubble cheek a light swat. Thap!

Jean flinched. "Ow!" She giggled. "What was that for?"

"For being a smart ass... teacher."

"I think you're the teacher at this point." She shut her eyes. "Mmmmh." She felt Ron's other hand slide under her and his fingers started playing with her clit. She was a tiny bit tender there, but not enough to stop her from tingling instantly. "Mmmmhhhh. That's... that's so nice." She felt his other fingers returned to her anus. It heightened her tingling. "Mmm... I like that too, Ron."

* * *

Chapter 9

Ron looked around. He touched his hand to Jean's and then took it in his.

"Ron? Maybe we sh..."

He interrupted, "Oh... jeezuz, Jean. It's a weekday, we're at Lincoln Park in the city. No one we know will see us here. Maybe... maybe in the zoo, even though I'll want to, I won't hold your hand because of the million to one possibility we might see someone who knows us. So... so... so just relax."

Jean pressed her side against his arm. A smile grew on her mouth. "Well... we shouldn't be taking chances being seen holding hands, but okay, we'll hold hands, although... I was going to say, maybe we should have packed a picnic lunch." She giggled softly.

He smiled. "Yeah, maybe next time. I want to try that little Thai restaurant Mrs. T told you about. I have the google map in the car."

"You know, she really liked our Thai restaurant too. She had never been there."

It felt good to hear Jean say 'our' restaurant. "It was you and Mrs. T and who else?"

Jean smiled. "Alison. She's a lot of fun too."

"So, they're like what? At least in their forties, right?"

"Uh-huh. I think Betty looks thirty-something though. Alison looks good too. Younger than her age."

"So them being ten - fifteen years older than you wasn't... you know weird?"

"No. Not at all. I didn't even think about that."

"So then it's not weird or odd being with me for you, since there's only twelve years between us."

Her smiled faded. "Ron... you know that's not our problem, not the real problem at all."

"Listen, Jean, I've been thinking. I don't know why it..."

"Ron, please. We... we both know this... us together like this, can't go on. We know it's not right and... and we know it has to end when Frank comes home. I know we should have stopped... sooner, but... I just can't stop it before we have to this summer. I..." Her eyes teared up. "You're... you're very important to me. I... I don't want this to end but I know it has to. It has to, Ron. We... we can't do this after Frank comes home." Her face scrinched for a moment. She wiped her eyes and tried to relax.

"Jean... please, don't get upset. Let's... let's sit on that bench for a little while. I want to... Let me tell you what I've thought about."

Jean realized with only nineteen days left before Frank's scheduled return, the end of their illicit yet wonderful relationship was going to be on both their minds. They had been having a marvelous day until a few moments ago. Their age difference was now finally apparent. Ron was trying to figure out every way it didn't have to end. There was no way for it to continue. She knew in her heart it never should have begun. She didn't feel guilty at the moment though, and she wouldn't in the future unless somehow this wonderful yet wrong relationship ended up negatively affecting Ron in some way, whether it was tomorrow or ten years from now.

Something else had also become apparent to her about their ages, or more accurately, her own lack of maturity in probably more than one aspect of her personality. Her maturing process in terms of her sexual and romantic/emotional experience had halted the day of the accident. Her growth in those parts of herself had stayed dormant until she and Ron made love, maybe it was more making lust that first time. She was thirty and he was eighteen, but he had more experience, he was leading her, teaching her, not the other way around. She had thought and acted like a teenager about it all, because sexually and romantically she still was a teenaged girl. It was one reason she had ignored all thoughts about consequences, just like a teenager would. Ron had been and still was filling in a huge gap in her life, her experiences, and filling her heart which had ached for love for a dozen years.

They sat down, she held his hand as her other rose to wipe her eyes again.

Ron let go of her hand and put his arm on the back of the bench then his hand caressed her shoulder. "I've been thinking. Look... I know this can't go on forever, and I know no one else can ever know about us, but... Jean, I don't feel that anything we've done has been wrong, not in my heart, and... and not in my mind. I know we're related and... and that's supposed to make it wrong, but, like I just said, I don't feel it's wrong. Okay, but... I also know that... that you're going back home at the end of summer, like always, and I'm going to college this fall. And... and I know you may meet some guy in the next nine mo... hell, you may meet some guy a week after you get home, and... and you know, fall in love, and... and all that, and I won't mean anything to y..."

She quickly turned towards him, putting her palm on the back of his neck. "Ron, don't ever think you won't mean the world to me. You will always... always be so very important to me." Her face scrinched up and tears started dropping from her eye lashes.

He put his arms around her and held her close. He kissed her head. Sometimes it seemed all he could do was make her cry. "I... I didn't mean to say that."

"Don't ever think that. You will always... always be important to me. I want you to be happy. We... we can't go on this way. I want you to find a very nice, very pretty, very smart girl. You... you... you deserve that, Ron. You are... are such a good man, a... a guy with... with so much love in him." She cried softly for a full minute, unable to stop the cascading tears.

He kissed her head a few times. His own eyes were brimming with tears. "Jean... I want you to be happy, happy and loved like... like you deserve."

"I... want the same thing for y-y-you."

"Jean, I... I don't think what we're doing is wrong. Do... do you really think it is?"

"It... it doesn't feel like it is, but... Ron, it is... we... we both know it is."

"All I know is that it feels right, right and good. I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. I... I want you to be happy and loved and... and if you find some guy who... who you have that with, who you fall in love with, I'll... I'll be very happy for you, but... if you don't meet that guy right away, why... I mean, why would it be wrong for us to... to continue? I... I might be able to visit you sometimes, you know, just me, during semester breaks, and... and you usually visit here at Christmastime. And a couple years ago, Dad was out of town during the holidays. And... and then there's next summer. Why can't next sum..."

Jean interrupted again, "I may not be coming here next summer."

It felt as if the ground had disappeared under his feet. "What? Why not?"

"Ron... you'll be in college. You won't need me here. Frank... Frank may tell me this was the last summer he'll want me here."

"He won't say that. And... okay, maybe he'll think I won't need you here, to... to keep an eye on me, but... I'll... I'll tell Dad he should ask you again, to... to give you a... a kind of vacation. Something like that."

"I... I don't know, Ron. This... it... this has to stop. We... we both know that."

"It only has to stop when... when you meet some guy, when you fall in love. And... and when Dad is around, obviously we... we'd have to cool it. And, like I said, I can..."

"Ron, when you fall in love. You... you will find some great girl. You will. We... we have to stop so... so you find the girl you're supposed to find. And... and not be thinking about me, about us, about us being together. You have your whole future to be concerned about."

"I... I don't care about that other imaginary girl. I..."

Jean broke in again, "You have to care about that, about her. You have to, Ron. Your future and... and that girl are who and what you need to be concerned about, not me. You have your whole life ahead of you."

"No, it's you who's going to find the right guy. But... until then..."

"Ron, it's you we need to be concerned about. I... I've missed my chance. I don't want you to miss your chance."

"You haven't missed your chance. I... okay, how about this? When either of us finds a... a person who... who we... who we want to... who we love, then... then we'll stop seeing each other in... in this special way. Jean, I don't feel what we're doing is wrong. You... you probably think I'm not thinking clearly or... or like an adult in this, but... but I think I am, at least about what I feel is right and good and not wrong. And... and speaking of wrong, have I been... have I been wrong about anything so far?"

"You were wrong about..." She sniffled and blinked a few times. "You were wrong about..." She exhaled. "I can't think of anything. That... that doesn't mean..."

Ron interrupted, "I haven't been wrong about anything about us so far, so... so I'm probably right that... that what we have is good and unless you fi... unless either of us find some other person, we should just continue what we have together."

The conversation had Jean feeling emotionally, intellectually and even a little physically exhausted. "I... I don't know, Ron." She pushed back from him and wiped her eyes. "I can't think anymore about it right now. We... we should just enjoy the few weeks we have left this summer."

"Jean... maybe not right at this moment, but... we have to talk about this. It's... at least to me, it's too important not to talk about it more."

"It... you are important to me, Ron. We will... we will talk about it, but... not right now, all right?"

He took a slow deep breath, then exhaled it. He had wanted to talk it out today. "Yeah... okay." They were both silent with their own thoughts for a full minute. He told himself they would talk and he should try not to worry about it. Ron broke the silence, "Have I ruined the day?"

She smiled softly. "No, you haven't ruined the day."

"Then... let's get moving. I'm pretty sure they feed the seals in less than a half hour. And it's kinda cool."

She grinned but her eyes welled up yet again. "Okay. Let's hurry." She quickly stood up, grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "Come on, we don't wanna miss that."

He had hoped to get her to agree, but knew it'd take some more talking and working at it. His voice rose an octave, "Hey... are you laughing at me?"

"What? No! I'm just..." She saw him smile. Her jaw tensed for a moment. "You're so mean to me!" She swatted his shoulder. Thap. She watched him grin then chuckle and she realized at that moment they were finally both completely "normal" with each other no matter how abnormal their situation was. They each had grown in their time together, she probably more than him because she had to catch up, and they had also grown together to reach this point. It was also true that Ron had helped her more than the other way round. She wished with all her heart their situation was different and she could tell him just how much she loved him. Once again, her eyes welled up.

Ron put his arm around her. His grin shrank when he saw her eyes tear. "What is it, Jean?"

Her arm moved around his waist as her other hand rose to wipe her eyes. She smiled. "Nothing, and... and everything, Ron." She tilted her head up and raised up on her toes to kiss his cheek. "I'm so happy right now." More tears filled her eyes. She giggled nervously. "Come on. I want to see those seals swim and jump for their lunchtime fishies."

*

They were both breathing heavily as Ron's cock finally slipped out of Jean's snug, warm pussy. He began planting breathy, moist, meandering kisses, starting at her shoulders, to her neck to her pliant feminine mounds, dallying at her taut pink nipples, then heading lower down her abdomen.

Jean was still feeling tingling waves radiating from between her legs. She loved his kisses, all his gentle caresses afterwards. She knew just from overhearing conversations in the teachers lounge and reading articles in women's magazines that a lot of guys, men, just rolled over and went to sleep right afterwards. Jean had finally accepted that Ron really couldn't get enough of her. He thrilled her making love, and he thrilled her both before and after too. He was so attentive, so romantic, so intense, and lusty, and gentle, and rough. She grinned. He was a smorgasbord of lovemaking! "Ron... you lay on your back, I wanna kiss you like this. You're spoiling me." She giggled. You... you never let me do anything."

"Yeah, I do." He looked up smiling. "I let you lay on your back and you let me kiss you. It's even."

"Come up here and hug me." When he did, she rocked back and forth to get momentum to roll him onto his back. She started kissing his neck and shoulders. "Just lay there, this time you can't move." He had told her that a dozen times, teasing her with the most wonderful kisses and caresses, which usually got her so turned on they had to do it again.

"Hey... that's my line." He lay there and enjoyed it as her kisses slowly traveled down his body. She got to his flaccid cock and her tongue lapped around the head. It started growing. "Hey... ahhh... Jean?"

"Uh-huh?" She kept her tongue moving. It was still amazing to her how just her tongue or a little stroke of her finger could get Ron's cock to start growing so soon after he had an orgasm.

"I think I have to go to the bathroom soon."

Her head jerked up. "Oh."

He laughed. "It's not going to start any moment, Jean."

"Shut up. I know that." She blushed.

He laughed again. "Now, you come up here, take a break. I'll get us some wine or soda or something soon. I'm thirsty."

She slid up his side and put her head on his shoulder. "I thought you had to go to the bathroom."

"In a moment. I..." He exhaled. "I wanna ask you something that... well, I should have asked a long time ago."

Jean tensed for a moment, then told herself to relax. She had told him most of everything. "All right, what is it?"

"You're on the pill, right?"

She tensed again. She hadn't expected that question. "I... I'm not, but... but we don't have to worry about it."

"Huh?" His brow pinched. He knew there were contraceptives other than the pill and condoms, but he couldn't think of them at the moment. He thought one was some sort of inserted wire or something, which sounded like he might be making that up. "Why isn't it a worry?"

She wished he hadn't asked. She probably should have told him at the start. "I... I can't get pregnant. It's... it's from my accident. I... I had some internal injuries. My ovary ducts... um... were... it's... let's just say I can't get pregnant."

It felt like the wind got knocked out of him. He knew she could never have his baby, but he had seen her in his mind lately as a mother, holding a baby, being a great mom. He had imagined her with a daughter who looked just like her. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair at all! She was a beautiful, smart, caring girl. She should be able to have children! "I'm... I'm sorry, Jean."

She heard the sadness in his voice. "The way... the way I look at it, Ron, is that I have twenty-five children every year. In... in less than a month, I'll have twenty-five new kids."