Aunt Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers

They had done it slowly and tenderly. The foreplay went on for a long time. He wanted to see, touch, and kiss ever square inch of her, and he took his time. It was as if he was trying to memorized every subtle curve, dimple, line, and color of her landscape. He had licked her pretty pussy for a while, but not to orgasm because she pulled him up, saying she needed him inside her.

She guided him in, and they held each other close and made love slowly yet passionately, moving into numerous positions they had done and a couple new ones too. When they were running out of time, their bodies moved faster, became more intense, yet didn't lose any of the intimacy and emotional connection. Jean reached orgasm, and when Ron pushed in deep and pumped his seed into her depths, he held her so close it seemed to her that he was trying to tell her without speaking just how much he loved her. It had made her silently cry. It was so beautiful and wondrous, yet so sad too. They held each other for fifteen minutes, until Jean whispered he had to get ready to drive to the airport and pick up Frank.

They took a shower together, bathing each other and then hugging and kissing once again at the end. Something came over Jean. She realized that even though the past three months had been an emotional roller coaster at times, they had also been the happiest of her adult life. She hugged him tighter. She grinned and told him he was right, that love was always good, that they should be elated, happy that they had found love, even if fate kept them apart in the future, they had love and each other right now. She said she wasn't going to be sad anymore while she was with him, she was going to enjoy her love and being loved, and every moment with him, and Frank too when he got home. She asked him to do the same and he said he would. She had made him promise. He had said it again as a promise, then she had giggled and said she truly was happy and thought life was wonderful and had been most of the summer.

"And that's due to you, Ron! For the rest of the time I'm here, there's not going to be any room inside me for sadness! And it better be the same for you!"

She had hugged him again and laughed. He had felt her happiness and it made him laugh too. He said he felt the same way. She then reminded him of the time. Ron had to hurry getting dressed. Jean dressed too and mentioned she was going to check to see if there was any necessary last minute cleaning needed around the houe, then run to the grocery store and pick up a few more things for dinner. She said she was sure she'd be back before him and Frank, but if not, she wouldn't be long.

She walked him out to his car talking nearly non-stop, "Remember we really do have a lot to be happy about. Drive safely. You may be tired so make sure you pay attention to the traffic. You just better drive safely. If you get tired, pull off the road. Frank would want you to d..."

He had wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. "I'm not tired. I'm going to drive safely. I'm going to be fine." He had wondered if she was seeing some sort of connection to her horrible accident. He spoke softly, "I love you, Jean. I love you with all my heart. You and that make me very happy."

"I love you with all my heart too, Ron."

He smiled at her and then got into the car and drove off.

Ron told himself to stop thinking about what had just happened this morning and do as Jean said, pay attention to his driving. The interstate traffic was moving fast, some of the construction near O'Hare must have been completed, and it was Saturday too. He wouldn't be late.

For some reason he thought of Josh and Tom. His mouth formed a crooked smile. They probably thought he had dropped off the face of the earth. He hadn't really spent any time with them for a couple weeks. The past few days he had stopped answering his cell. He didn't want to be bothered because time with Jean had been running out.

Jean was leaving on Tuesday, driving back home. She had some things to get prepared for a teachers' meeting at her school on Friday. Her school year started the following Monday. He'd be leaving for college on that Monday. His brow pinched. It really had been more like 2 1/2 months with Jean, not really three. Maybe he had thought of the months, June, July, August, and so it just seemed it was three months of time. He saw the exit for the airport. He put on the turn signal, checked his mirrors then looked over his shoulder before he lane changed.

He was able to get a parking slot in the high rise parking structure. He was early so he took the stairs instead of the elevator. He made his way across the roadway to the terminal and checked the flight status board for his dad's flight. It was just arriving, incredibly fifteen minutes early. He headed down to the baggage claim area, grabbing a baggage cart on the way.

Ten minutes later passengers began coming into the area. Ron looked for his father in the stream. He spotted him carrying a briefcase and a couple blueprint tubes. Ron grinned and waved. His dad finally saw him. They pushed through the flow of passengers and shook hands, then hugged. The hug was a real one, not the "manly version" of one. It had been that way at appropriate times since Ron's mother had died of cancer when he was twelve. They made their way to the correct carousel area. Ron had to wait outside the railing, holding his dad's briefcase and blueprints, making sure no one took their cart while Frank grabbed his three bags as they showed up on the merry-go-round. As Ron was waiting he mentally reviewed what he was going to say to his dad.

Frank got all his bags, checked them out at the gate, then Ron helped him load the cart. Ron pushed it. As they made their way to the car, Frank asked his son how he had liked his big graduation gift. Ron gave his father a quizzical look. Frank grinned and pointed out he thought telling Ron to actually have a summer vacation and not work full time as he had the past few summers was one of his graduation gifts. Ron gave him a crooked smile and said it was his best graduation present, then he told his dad he was sure it was supposed to be two summers off.

Frank chuckled, "Fat chance, buddy."

Ron grinned, but the momentary thought of having next summer completely free with Jean had been nice.

They chatted more on their way to the car. In the parking structure elevator they both glanced at a very pretty Asian college babe with her slightly older boyfriend. Frank and his dad exchanged a brief smile about her. When the elevator doors opened, the couple let them out first with the cart. Ron transfered the bags to the car. Five minutes later, there were on the interstate. Traffic going south was even lighter and faster than the north bound lanes had been.

Frank took a long slow breath before speaking. "Ron, before we get home, I want to have a heart to heart with you about something that's been bothering me all summer."

Ron's gut tightened. "Ahhh... what, Dad?"

"You know, we had... not an argument really, but let's say a heated discussion about... about you being able to live alone in the house this summer. I... I didn't mean to imply I didn't think you were adult enough to do it, and... and I was wrong to imply you'd make it a party house. I felt really badly about that, like it was me saying you were still a little kid. You're not. I know you're not. It... it wasn't just you I was thinking about though. I was thinking about Jean too, but... maybe I should have just..."

Ron couldn't believe how perfectly it was working out, he quickly interrupted, "I've been thinking too, Dad, and... what you said before you left, makes... well, it makes sense. Aunt Jean here in the summer, it... it does give her a kind of vacation, I mean, we... we do have the pool, which... she does use by the way, I was wrong about that, and... and if she wants to go to the city, it's only twenty miles, and where she lives, isn't exactly like a tiny farm town, but... there's not any museums and stuff like that.

"Anyway, what you said before you left, I thought about it and it made sense. She... she doesn't really... you know, bug me, and I wouldn't have had any parties anyway... okay, I might have had a few parties, who knows, but... but I think she should still visit every summer. And, there's this thing, she has this deal with this other teacher she used to work with, who moved out of state, who... who has like old parents in town, in Jean's town, and this woman sort of takes care of them, but it's really more of a summer visit, they're not like in wheel chairs or anything, and like this woman would like to have her own place to live while she's there, like she has other friends in the area too, maybe like a boyfriend too, I'm not sure, anyway so Jean rents this other teacher her house for the summer. Did you know that?"

"Yeah, I knew that." Frank smiled at his son. The kid was truly growing up.

"Anyway, I know she's... well, only partially here to check up on me, and... and that doesn't really bother me. In fact, this summer we've gotten along really well, it's... it's like I've gotten to know her a lot better, and... and I like her a lot. We're... we're really pretty good friends now. Plus she's a really great cook, you know? So... I think she should just keep coming every summer, like it has been. You know, if she like wants to." Ron's gut tensed. He hoped he hadn't overdone it.

"I... I'm glad you said that, Ron. I... I think it is good for her to... to have a change of scenery for a few months. And, like I just said, I do trust you. I regret implying that I didn't, which is why I brought this up right away. I thought about talking with you about it over the phone but... ahh hell..." He chuckled. "You're really making me feel old right now."

"What?" He glanced at his dad. "Wha'd'ya' mean?"

"You're not a kid anymore. What you just said about Jean, proves it. So... if you're no longer a kid, then... then that makes me a lot older." He smiled then looked at his son. Ron had an odd smile on his face, as if he was slightly embarrassed. His own smile softened. "Your mom would be very proud of you right now." He saw Ron's smile disappear. Frank took a slow breath. "I still miss her too, every single day, Ron, every single moment."

"Uh... yeah... yeah, me too, Dad." He didn't want to imagine what Mom was thinking about him right now.

Frank cleared his throat. "So... still looking forward to going off to college? Mannn... the house is really going to feel empty with you away at school."

They continued talking about other things as they drove to the western suburbs. They both commented on how surprisingly light the traffic was. As Ron pulled into the driveway and parked, they both agreed they had made it in record time. Ron expected Jean to run out to greet them but when she didn't, he figured she was doing the last minute grocery shopping. He was still worried about his dad seeing the "new Jean." Ron told himself to relax. Dad couldn't read minds.

They entered through the front door, Ron carrying two suitcases, Frank carrying the blueprint tubes and his briefcase.

Ron said, "I'll put these down and get the other one, Dad."

"No rush. Let's have some juice or a soda in the kitchen first. Flying always makes me so damn thirsty. Where's Jean? Is she out doing something?"

"She said she was going to go to the store to pick up more stuff for dinner. We thought it would be nice to have a barbecue out on the patio, sit at the umbrella table. Steaks for you and me. Sort of a little welcome home party. I'll leave your bags by the stairs. A juice sounds good."

"Okay. I'll just put these things in the den." Frank went to the room he used as a home office, then made his way to the kitchen area, Ron was putting the bottle of cranberry juice back in the refrigerator. "Great. I was hoping there'd be cranberry." He glanced out the sliding door to the pool and abruptly stopped. His brow pinched. "Who's that pretty girl sitting on the edge of the pool?" He looked at the petite, slender girl, her back to him, shoulder length brunette hair, her seductive bubble butt very apparent in the skimpy bikini. Frank grinned. "Did you... did you get a girlfriend while I was away?"

"Huh?" Ron was beginning to lean over the sink to look out the window. His gut was already knotted. He thought Jean was out shopping. "Oh... there's... ahh... that's... that's Aunt Jean." He looked at his dad.

Frank's brow pinched again and his smile disappeared. "Really?"

Ron got more nervous. Maybe he had too enthusiastic regarding what he had said about Jean during the drive. "Yeah, that's... that's her." He leaned back and saw his dad's mouth begin to curve into a smile again.

Frank exhaled. "Finally. That's... that's great... I mean... I mean, she looks fantastic." He stepped to the glass door and pulled it open. "Jean? Is that you?"

Jean twisted around. She saw her brother. A grin instantly bloomed on her face. "Frank! I didn't expect you guys for at least another forty-five minutes!" She raised her legs out of the water and quickly stood up. "I was just going in to change and wait in front!" She trotted towards him as he walked towards her.

Frank's smile burgeoned into a grin. She had gained a tiny bit of weight and her curves were a little more womanly on her still very slender, petite body, but he was struck by how she looked so much like the girl she was a day before the accident. As they came closer she took off her stylish sunglasses, then her fingers her raked her hair away from her face. Her grin was beaming, her eyes sparkled directly into his. She raised her arms and encircled his neck with a tight hug. His arms wrapped around her back.

Jean spoke rapidly and excitedly, "How was the flight? You'll have to tell us all about it, and more about everything you did all summer. We talked on the phone every week but those calls weren't very long. Did you get to do more than work? You didn't mention much about that. Did you have any fun? I want to hear about all of it. Whatever you told Ron on the drive, you'll just have to repeat it for me!"

Frank's eyes welled to the brim as he chuckled and held her tighter. He didn't know how or why, nor did he care, he was just glad that after twelve years his little sister had finally returned.

*****************************

(comments/critiques welcome)

A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers