Aunt Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers

"Uh! Urrrh!" Jean's hips twisted, but she didn't say stop or even no. For a few more seconds Jean tried to push and squirm away and then her spine arched pressing the back of her head into the pillow. "Ahhhhh...... urrrmmm," she moaned, then started panting.

He had tasted cunt one time, right before his second fuck experience. He hadn't loved it, nor did it disgust him. At the time he was pretty drunk and just wanted to get his rocks off and thought licking the girl's cunt would get her to reciprocate and do his cock. It was just a thing to do at the time. But now, he felt possessed, not only did he want to stick his tongue in Jean's cunt, lick it, diddle it, suck and rub his tongue on her incredible clit, but also wanted to make her squirm and pant and scream in orgasmic delight. He wanted to taste her and remember her flavor forever. In a non sequitur, contradictory way, he subliminally wanted to punish the daytime Aunt Jean by giving as much pleasure as he possibly could to hot Jean of the night. He also wanted to plunge his cock into her every way possible, fill every orifice she had with his hot, sticky jiz.

Jean had never felt anything like it. It was her finger but a thousand times better. It felt so good. She never wanted it to stop. She started trembling and knew it was starting. Without thinking her hands reached for his head, one hand cupping the back, the other raking her spread, curled fingers through his hair. She raised her own head. And saw his face down there on her womanhood, his eyes closed as if she tasted sweet as candy, she never thought she would feel this, she never thought she would see any guy's face down there, any man's tongue pushing into her, wriggling, squirming, lapping her. Each lick, each wet, warm, slippery movement sent shivers through her, and then she saw something greater than that, his eyes opened and looked into hers and he stayed right were he was. It was all a dream, she was high again, drunk, her mind making fantasies come true for a few minutes. His eyes look so real though, so real and he was looking at her, he was really looking at her and not turning away, not laughing, not pointing.

Her head became too heavy and she had to let it flop back on the pillow. More shivers, more twitching, tingles so intense it traveled to her core, and then over ever square inch of her skin and all through her body, and it made her shake... squirm... jerk... Oh... more... more... more...

He felt her hand gripping his hair as her hips squirmed straining to push her drooling cunt into his mouth.

Jean's back arched. "Ah-h-h-h-h-h.... AH... AHHHH!" Her orgasm overwhelmed her, a slice of relief, a slice of freedom, and pleasure so strong she didn't have to think, didn't have to do anything, even move her body, the pleasure did that for her as wave after wave of orgasmic delight coursed through her. It may have only been a minute or two, but the intensity of it, time was irrelevent.

When her twitching and jerking slowed, her hands disappeared from his head, and he retracted his aching, tired tongue back into his mouth. He smeared his face over her slippery slit and wet muff. He was panting, his cock was aching, his balls screaming. Just as in the porn vid, he rose to his feet kept his hands behind her knees, leaned over her and ordered, "Stick my cock in, now... stick it in." Jean twisted to get her arm between her folded legs. He watched her delicate hand guide his rod to her channel and after he nudged the head in, he immediately rammed his thick, stiff cock into her as hard as he could. Her petite body recoiled just as in the vid.

"OH!" It was something else she had wanted to feel again for so many years. She felt it retreat then plunge in, again, again, again...

Thap... Thap... Thap... Their groins rammed together with each of Ron's thrusts

Her body lurched each time. She wasn't aware she responded with a brief moan after each plunge of Ron's thick, hard cock, "Uh... Uh... Uh..."

She tried to keep in place, but his passionate thrusts kept pushing her towards the center of the bed. His hands moved, sliding from around from the backs of her knees to where her thighs met her torso. He pulled her to the edge of the mattress again, this time he raised her legs by her ankles, forming a "V," then wrapped his arms around so his palms held the front of her thighs. He started thrusting into her again, her body recoiling from the force each time his thighs smacked against her bottom. Her hips started squirming and trying to push towards him to meet each plunge of his thick, hard rod. It was difficult getting the rhythm right. His hands moved her legs again, partially folding them, putting her petite feet flat against his chest. He pushed her with his cock, hands, and body. She started sliding farther onto the bed again.

Ron wasn't quite sure what he should do next. The position they had been in with her legs up, hadn't been working very well. He wanted her to reach orgasm, he wanted to know he had made her feel good, he wanted to know he could bring a chick to orgasm with his cock. He wasn't sure why that seemed so important. Punishing her with pleasure? As he continued moving her, he kept trying to remember positions and how the guys in the porn vids did it.

He let her feet down to the sheet when he got on the bed with her. He pushed and she slid, then he turned her angling her towards the headboard. They were in a missionary position, her legs bent slightly at the knees above the mattress, him between her spread thighs. His hands slid under her upper back, his palms cupped around her shoulders. She was gasping her breaths, her eyes were staring into his with an expression of fear and excitement, at least he hoped he was right about the latter. He looked at her neck then her smallish breasts and her gumdrop nipples.

His hips started moving and his cock started sliding in and back, in and back within her very snug, very warm, very slippery cunt. He didn't ram it in, kept doing it slowly but not that slowly. Jean started pushing with her hips and legs and started meeting each probe of his throbbing cock. Her arms moved, her palms pressed against the sides of his chest. He kept moving his hips, as he gave her breasts kisses, then sucked her taut large nipples, rubbing his tongue ravenously on them.

"Mmm-m-m-mhh," Jean moaned as her eyes closed. She felt the tempo of his sliding cock increase and she compensated with her own rocking, squirming, thrusting movements. It felt so good, so glorious. It had been so long, so very long. It really was her first time all over again, but so much better. She knew that even in her inebriated state.

He gave her arched throat a moist, breathy necklace of kisses. He pushed his face into her soft, brunette hair. He kissed her ear. He was panting. "Jean... I... I can't last much... longer."

"Yes... yes... yes..." Jean panted her words as her own movements grew more urgent.

Ron's cock picked up speed and force. His hands cupping her shoulders held her tighter. "Arrrrhhh... ahhh... jeezuz." He thrust harder and they both heard the thap-thap-thap of his groin meeting hers. A few seconds later, he was pounding his prick as deep and forcefully into her as he had at the edge of the bed.

Her hips responded in kind. She knew she was getting close to orgasm again, but at the moment what she wanted more than that was to feel Ron reach it. She never thought it would ever happen again after her two fumbling, naive experiences with her high school boyfriend. She hadn't peaked those times, but she had felt a wonderful psychological rush knowing her boyfriend had. The boy who started dating someone else at the end of her fifth week in the hospital. Her voice was breathy and urgent, "C'mon, baby... I wanna feel it... feel you cum... cum in me... cum in me."

He shoved deep again and didn't pull back. He savagely grinded his cock inside her, and his groin against her pussy. She felt perfect around him, tight, wet, warm, so damn perfect. "Ahh..... urrrhhh.... ahh.... fu-uck!" His body clenched tight.

They both felt Ron's cock surge. Jean's legs flexed as she pushed towards Ron, her hips swaying and squirming. Her pubis grinding against his, mashing and rubbing her shivering, turgid, pink clit against his pubic bone. Waves of tingling pleasure coursed through her. She flexed her vaginal canal tight around his cock. She felt it begin quick convulsions around him beginning her own orgasm.

"Urrrrhhh.... Ronnnn... mmmmhhhh!" Jean peaked, not as intensely as she had from his tongue, but that didn't matter. She could feel each spasm of his thick manhood, and each dollop of his viscous heat spew deep in her channel. She clenched her jaw and kept grinding towards him. He had so much goop. He just kept pumping and pumping, liquid heat streamed into her. It hadn't been like this with her boyfriend at all. "Ohhhhmmmm.... ohgod... oh gahhhhd."

Ron's cock didn't deflate instantly with the last surge. He was sure there was more jiz in his reservoir. His cupped hands holding her shoulders, held tighter as he pushed his face into her profile, her hair had the fragrance of sweet herbs and flowers. He pulled back and started thrusting again.

Thap-thap-thap-thap-thap-thap-thap...

"Oh!" The renewed thrusting surprised Jean. Her hips squirmed wildly. Her orgasm intensified. "Oh... oh Ron!" Her body started convulsing under him, completely out of her control as waves of erotic pleasure coursed and crashed through her body. She felt his body go rigid again, and once more she felt his cock surge and more liquid heat spurted deep in her snug channel. "Oh... oh god... mmmmmhhh," she moaned. She felt his body still tensed but his face moved, pushing into hair, then something happened that she thought she had less of a chance of experiencing again than sex.

Ron's torso shifted and rose on his elbows. His forearms slid under her shoulders so his palms would cup the sides of Jean's face. He looked into her eyes for a couple moments, then his face lowered. His mouth met hers. His tongue slowly slid between her soft lips and caressed her dumbfounded static tongue. Then hers started to move too and a oral erotic dance began. Her arms encircled his neck. His hands slid to the back of her head. She pressed her body towards him. He liked feeling her turgid, gumdrop nipples press into his chest. He was glad his cock was deflating slowly and was still within her. He sensed her channel grip his muscle again and he flexed his cock automatically. He felt her shiver again when he did.

At nearly the same moment, they both thought how good it had all felt, how perfect it had been, and each knew they wanted to experience it again and again and again.

* * *

Chapter 4

They got into a routine over the next couple weeks. Every other day or so, Ron would set the blue glass on the kitchen table, then go out. When he returned around 9:00 or 10:00PM, Jean would be in her room, naked, waiting for him, half wasted on whiskey. He'd go up, undress, and they'd screw like minx. They did oral on each other, they fucked in numerous positions, Ron leading, remembering as many positions as he could from the ten porn vids he had. They usually did it twice, a couple nights they did it three times. The couple nights they only screwed once, there were a couple oral-genital orgasms to make up for it.

He continued to be very concerned about her pleasure, about her reaching orgasm. It made him feel good when she hit orgasm. About a week after the first time, he discovered something when he tried to get Jean to stop sucking his cock because he didn't want to cum in her mouth, he wanted to cum in her cunt. In her half drunken state she decided that she just had to have him gush in her mouth. She wouldn't let go and just kept sucking harder and harder as he tried to push her head away without hurting her. It struck him as very odd that he was trying to push her head away, not pulling it towards him and deep throating her as most of the guys in the porn vids did. He got her head back so she just had the head in her mouth and he couldn't believe how intensely she was sucking. After about a minute it started to hurt, then it hurt more, then even more. He palmed her forehead and pushed harder, then shouted, "GODDAMMIT! STOP! You're hurting me!"

Jean stopped counterpushing and he was able to shove her head back. There was a loud, POP! as his cock sprang from her sucking mouth. He was angry by that point, shoved her around, got her in a half doggy position, like that first night he saw her beating off, her ass up, her head and shoulders on the mattress. He rammed his cock into her the hardest he ever had, while his hand slid under her and played with her big clit. His erotic anger started to be laced with fear. His cock no longer hurt, but the head was numbed a little. It still felt awesome inside her slippery, tight cunt though, and he noticed that slight numbing gave him more control over when he'd shoot his wad. He really liked that sense of control.

He worked his cock from hard and fast to slow, deep and grinding from behind. He loved watching her firm cheeks absorb the shocks of the hard smacks of his groin as he plunged into her and she shoved back to meet his thrusts. He had a huge sense of accomplishment when Jean virtually went into convulsions with an intense orgasm, and his stiff throbbing cock wasn't even close to pumping his wad. They rested then screwed again trying a few new positions he recalled from porn vids, and they both reached orgasm together, Ron controlling his urge to shoot, and then actually making the decision pump his hot cream. Almost every time they were together after that, he told her to suck the head of his cock really hard.

Usually they'd keep going until 2 or 3AM when they'd both be exhausted. Jean wouldn't let him sleep with her though, no matter how much he said he wanted to. If need be, she'd push him out of her bedroom and then lock the door after he was in the hall. They didn't always fuck roughly, sometimes, usually at Ron's lead, they did it slower, almost tenderly, at least for a while, then they'd both get more and more intense, until they were screwing like animals again. Even though Jean had finger fucked her ass, and let Ron do the same, she never let him push his cock into her butt, no matter how much he begged. It was the only thing she wouldn't do. She had let him cum in her mouth once, even swallowed it. After she did that, he had licked her to an orgasm, took a break, then tongue fucked her pussy to another orgasm, another break and then they had fucked. Afterwards, it was the only time Jean drunkenly laughed, saying she should let him cum in her mouth everytime. He had laughed too.

The "mornings after" that followed the more than half dozen erotic nights, weren't noticeably different than any other morning. Jean acted as if nothing odd had occurred the night before. She didn't look at Ron straight on, didn't change her 'uniform' from the baggy T's, baggy blue jean shorts, and her socks and sneakers. Ron sort of wanted to talk about it, but was afraid if he brought it up, Aunt Jean might freak out and the nights with 'hot Jean' might stop. A couple mornings he actually wondered if she remembered the nights with him. She was always in some stage of drunkeness, but he never thought she was so wasted that the night would be a black hole in her memory. A couple times he actually wondered if she had something like a split personality, one Jean not knowing anything about what the other Jean did. He thought that was too much of a "Hollywood" explanation for it though. He finally concluded the daytime Jean had chosen to pretend the nights with him never happened.

There were changes in him though. He started eating dinner and breakfast or lunch with her a half dozen times each week. The first week he kept trying to get her to take off her glasses, or talk about her college days, or her life since college, but he never got much out of her, and she always had some excuse or just refused to take off her glasses. She also countered nearly every one of his questions with a question about him. It seemed both of them were trying to ask questions and not answer any.

They did find out a few facts about each other, that Ron had been on the varsity football and wrestling teams, and had no idea of what to major in at college; and that Jean had been one of the salutatorians of her college graduating class, and always ran the 1st to 3rd grader group Christmas pageant. To try to get her to open up more and extend the conversations, Ron actually started helping with the dishes or cleaning up after meals, in addition to his other usual chores, like taking out the garbage and the yard work.

The second week, something seemed to happen to both of them. Each day they became less and less hesitant about opening up a little more. They even laughed together a few times. They found out more about each other, Jean, spoke at greater length about some topics they had already covered, especially about her love of teaching. She told a few funny stories about some of her little students. Ron spoke more about high school sports and how he was now coming to the conclusion his time and effort might have been better spent doing something more productive, more intellectual. He confessed he was a little concerned he had no idea of what to major in at college. Jean told him not to worry too much at this point, she had no idea either when she started college. They also began talking about movies and lighter subjects too.

By the middle of the second week, he realized he looked forward to talking with her at meals and during the clean up afterwards. She still wouldn't take her glasses off nor look at him straight on, nor did she ever vary from wearing her "uniform."

He knew he was ignoring or pushing the notion out of his mind when it popped into his thoughts, that what they had done and were doing was incest. He rationalized it somehow, mainly that it didn't feel like incest to him. "Hot Jean" didn't seem like an aunt to him at all. He thought of her as some weird and very hot college chick, who loved doing it with him every couple days.

Sometimes it felt like it was all a dream. They'd screw but the next morning Jean was always Aunt Jean again, and since they never spoke of the nights together, it really did strike him at times that it might just be his imagination, even though he knew it wasn't. One morning Jean even had a hickey on her neck.

Near the end of the second week, Ron began to admit to himself that he really liked her, but there was something odd about it. When he was with "Hot Jean" he got his rocks off, loved every sizzling moment with her, yet, sometimes even during the torrid sex, he found himself wishing at least part of the sweet, nice, "Aunt Jean" who he was beginning to know was with him in bed. There were times that second week when he was out and he'd think about being with her, not fucking "night time hot Jean," but talking and maybe even laughing with "daytime Jean." He finally realized what he really wanted to do was push his cock into the "full Jean," the "total Jean" not just the slutty, drunk, hot Jean. When he felt the desire to be with "total Jean" it disturbed him a little and he wasn't really sure why, maybe because he wasn't sure why the "total Jean" seemed so much more attractive to him. He didn't even want to consider he might be feeling more than "like" for her, nor that she was filling a huge emptiness that had been in his life.

All that transpired over the course of seventeen days.

* * *

Chapter 5

Ron had gotten the idea the night before. When Jean left to run some errands after lunch, he set the blue glass on the table and under it he placed a cut out porn mag photo of a naked babe with a magic marker circle he had drawn around the girl's partially shaved pussy. The sides of her slit were baby smooth, but there was a small, somewhat triangular patch left at the top of her slit. He left and drove over to Josh's house, then to the mall. As they roamed the mall, Ron kept looking in the windows of all the women's clothing shops wondering what Jean would look like wearing the clothes on display.

A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers