Aunt Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers

He returned home around 10PM. His cock was already fully erect and his balls were aching for relief as he forced himself not to run up to her room, although he did take the stairs faster than normal. Her door was open, one of the small lamps was on. When he stepped across the threshold, Jean, as usual, was naked on her bed, drinking from the blue glass. He could tell she was at least half wasted. She swiveled on the bed still somewhat leaning back against the headboard. He saw she had shaved her muff, just like the ripped out magazine picture. Ron liked it, but nearly immediately found himself wishing for the thick haired furry bush. He realized he had really enjoyed rubbing his face into her "fur."

"I got a haircut, like you wannid me to, Ron." She took a gulp from the blue glass. "How come you din't come home earlier? I've been waitin' for you. Are you gonna fuck me now? Is that why you wannid me to cut my cunt hair, huh?"

Ron's cock was throbbing. He couldn't quite read his aunt. She seemed horny, had to be the way she was lightly and seemingly absentmindedly fingering her clit, yet her expression and voice made him think she was angry, not necessarily that he was late, because he wasn't, but angry in general.

"Com' 'ere. You wan' me to suck your cock, don't you?"

Ron stopped thinking with his brain and thought only with his prick. "Yeah. I want you to suck it." He pulled off his shirt then started on his baggy shorts.

"You wan' me to suck it like a slut, right? Huh? You want me to be a slut for you?"

"Yeah... yeah, like a slut. And... suck the head really hard when I tell you to."

" 'Kay. I'll do that."

He knelt on the bed and Jean got on all fours, put one hand on the base of his thick prick, laved the head, then the rod with her tongue, then took it into her mouth. Ron half moaned, half grunted. He leaned forward and ran his hands down her back to her perfect apple ass, stroking her buns for a while, then her back again. She was giving head a lot better than the first couple times. He rarely felt her teeth, the "O" of her mouth gripped him tightly as it slid down to meet her hand stroking up. Sometimes she moaned, hummed really, and it sent a very nice vibration through his tool. He'd usually groan in response. Once she hummed a giggle after his utterance and that almost made him shoot his wad. He kept looking at her ass, touching it, stroking it, squeezing it. He really wanted to push his cock into her ass. Her cunt was really tight, but he expected her hot asshole would be even tighter. Just the thought of doing it almost made him cum. He told her to suck the head really hard. She did, and as per usual, he had to lean away and push her head with his palm to get her to stop. POP! She said what she did sometimes, that she wanted him to cum in her mouth just like she "cummed" on his mouth.

Again, he really wanted, almost needed, to make her reach orgasm first. He didn't wonder why anymore, he just wanted to make her cum first. He told her to lay down, then he slid off the bed and pulled her hips to the edge as he had that very first time. He folded her legs up and back and held them there as his mouth devoured her newly coifed pussy. She got very wet, and with his own saliva a trickle of slippery juice drooled down over her hot little anus. He told her to hold her legs back herself, so her arms laced around her calves, her hands cupped the backs of her fat ankles. His tongue and mouth kept working her cunt and her wondrous, large, turgid clit while he drew his right hand down the back of her thigh and moved it below his chin. His thumb planted on her hot, squinting orifice already lubed with his drooling saliva and her pussy juice. He slid it over and around the hot spot with firm strokes.

Jean tensed for a moment, which just made the wonderful shivering tingles from her pussy intensify. "Mmmmhh... oh... oh yeahhh... yeahhh," she moaned as she pushed up towards his mouth and started slowly squirming her hips.

Without really thinking what he was doing, he sucked her thin, delicate labia into his mouth, rubbing his tongue firmly and quickly against the trapped pussy lips, then pushed them nearly all the way out, but quickly sucked them back in, more tongue strokes, then pushed out, sucked in, pushed out, sucked in over and over again while his tongue wildly stroked them, and his thumb rubbed faster on her torrid, slippery asshole. Jean started trembling and pushing towards his mouth more intensely.

"Oh... oh god... wha' 're you doin'... oh... oh god... don'... don' stop... oh god tha' feels good... so... good."

He kept it up for another half minute, then let her pink petals slip out. He stabbed his tongue into her weeping channel, swirling it around crazily as his thumb continued stroking her anus.

"Oh... oh... oh gahhhhhd." Jean started panting. Ron's mouth moved slightly and his tongue slid to her large, taut clit. He sucked it firmly but gently as his tongue rubbed it furiously. He'd never get enough of her incredible clit.

"OH! OHHHHHH-H-H!" Jean's eyes shut tight, as she lost control of her body. Wave after wave of intense pleasure coursed through her, making her push her hips up and press her slit right up against Ron's wet mouth, her neck then her back arched, her cunt began contracting over and over again as her body quaked from the intensity of her orgasm.

Ron kept his tongue working until Jean's twitching became jerking. He didn't want to chance hurting her with his teeth, so he smeared his face against her wet, slippery slit. Before Jean he had never given much thought to whether or not a cunt could actually be pretty. Jean's was. With its delicate pink lips, large clit, and satin texture, it really did look, feel, and taste like some exotic, erotic flower. Knowing how snug, warm, and wet it was around his cock, made it even more beautiful. He needed to be inside her. He turned his head and looked at the wooden chair at the desk. He had wanted to try something he had seen on one of his porn vids. He hoped Jean was sober enough to do it. Jean was still trembling and huffing her breaths, but her twitching and jerking had subsided. He turned his face to her pussy again. He gently sucked her turgid clit and furiously rubbed the tip of his tongue on it again.

Jean's eyes shut tight. She started shaking again as her hips rose to push her cunt to Ron's mouth. "Oh-h-h-h-h... ohgod... urrrrrrh!" His tongue intensified the waves of pleasure radiating from between her legs. It was almost too much pleasure. She was nearly frantically panting her breaths. She murmurred, "Oh... oh Ron... Ron."

When Jean started to twitch and jerk again, he gave her drooling cunt a couple face strokes, then pulled her legs down. They hung over the edge of the mattress. He quickly rose from his knees, then got the wooden chair from the desk and brought it to the bed. He'd try what he had seen on that porn vid.

He took her hand and pulled. Jean gave him an inebriated smile as she kept huffing her breaths and sat up. He realized he really liked her smiling. It made her look even prettier and sexier.

Jean released a brief, breathy giggle. Her eyebrows rose. Her voice had a cute lilt to it, "You wan' me to suck your big cock again?" She wondered if he was going to sit in the chair for it.

"No... ahh... yeah.... yeah, just the head, and... and suck it really hard just... just for a little while."

"'kay." He didn't sit so she reached for his thick cock as she leaned forward and opened her mouth wide. She engulfed the head and a little more. Jean sucked it rhythmically like a baby at a nipple but didn't think of it that way. She realized again how thick and big he really was, she thought the same thing each time his wonderful cock first pushed into her pussy. She also knew she only had experienced one other penis with which to compare it. All that mattered was that it was the perfect size for her.

Ron growled, "Ahhh.... mannnnnn."

Jean liked it when he groaned like that. The "O" of her lips tightened around his circumference and her head started bobbing slowly, sliding her lips down the staff an inch or so, then up until it just slipped over the ridge of the spongy yet firm helmet of his manhood. She did it slowly a few times then picked up speed and slid it down a little farther meeting her gripping hand moving up and down from the base. She decided she wanted to feel Ron lose control and cum in her mouth. She was going to hold it in her mouth, then when he got soft and slipped from her lips, she was going to look up at him, meet his eyes to make sure he was watching, then swallow it all. She wanted to show him that she'd do anything for him.

"Urrrrhhh... fu-uck... Jean... jus'... jus' suck the head... the head... jus' the head."

"Mmm-mmmh."

The little vibrating hum almost made him pump his wad. His hands held her head. It took some strength for him to get her to stop bobbing. "Jean... jus' the head. I... I want to be inside your pussy. C'mon, jus' the head. Suck it really hard."

Jean protested with a long, pouting hum, "Mmmmmmhhhh-mmmmhhh."

Ron's eyes shut tight and his jaw clenched. The vibration nearly made him shoot. He struggled to ignore how good it felt. His eyes opened. "Jean... the head... suck hard. Suck it hard."

Jean finally did as he asked. Her cheeks went concave as she suckled the helmet as intensely as she could.

"Urrrrhh... yeah.... yeah." He felt himself loosen on his cum trigger. He felt the head numbing, then a few moments later it started to hurt. As always, when his palm pushed her forehead, Jean tried to resist. He grunted, "Enough... enough." He pushed her forehead harder.

Jean's head jerked back as she kept sucking. POP! She was huffing breaths as her tongue wiggled out of her mouth towards the now dark red head of Ron's cock. "Le' me... le' me suck it more."

Ron's hands moved to her arm pits. He pulled her up to her feet. "No... I need to be inside you." He sat on the chair and pulled one of her hands to his shoulder then both his hands went to her waist. "Step onto the side rungs of the chair, then... then lower down onto my dick. Know what I mean?"

"Ummm... 'kay." She put her other hand on his other shoulder. She giggled as she placed left foot on the side rung, then wobbled a little as she placed her other petite foot on the opposite rung. "Oh...'kay... I get it."

Ron moved his hands to her hips. He watched her right hand take hold of his throbbing rod. Her legs started to bend at her knees. He watched her glistening cunt move to the tip of his prick. Her delicate, pink labia were flared open from his oral ministrations. She rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her wet, slippery slit, then she lowered more and the head nudged inside her warm, wet channel.

"Urrrhhhh," Ron groaned.

Jean giggled softly at his moan. Her hips swayed as she pushed down slightly. More of his thick, hard rod slid into her tight, juicy channel. He felt extra big, then she realized that her legs flexing holding herself up, was also making her pussy clench. She held his shoulders tighter and put some of her weight on him, relaxing her legs a little and her pussy followed suit. She pushed down while still swaying her hips and half of his cock worked into her cunt.

"Ahhhh.... jeezuz... Jean, that... that feels so good."

Jean smiled, then pushed down harder. It felt very good to her too. She liked gripping him so tightly, feeling every fraction of his hardness sliding up into her. She closed her eyes and exhaled sharply, then her breathing quickened as she took the last inch of him inside her. She felt the firm yet spongy helmet push against her cervix. "Ohhhhh.... mmmmmmhhhh."

She felt Ron's hands hold her hips tighter, felt his thighs flex and then he pushed up into her as his hands made her ass move side to side on his lap. Her back arched as she did the movement herself, squirming on his thighs. She pushed down harder and as she swayed and rocked, sometimes her large clit smooshed against his pelvic bone. "Oh... mmmhh." She felt his hands nudge her up. Her legs flexed again and her bottom rose slowly, still swaying, her cunt still very tight around his rod, moving up and up until just the bulbous head was inside her. She then pushed down hard and Ron pushed up. Her channel was instantly stretched again. She heard a soft - thap - as her ass met his thighs. She did it again, then again, then again. Thap - thap - thap.

Jean tilted her head down and watched. Thap-thap-thap. Soon she was bouncing on him. Ron kept pushing up to meet her. "Oh... oh god... mmmmh." She shut her eyes tightly. It was almost like riding a horse, some hot, erotic horse.

Without thinking, Ron's hand left her hip and he brought it down on the cheek of her ass. Smat! "Faster... harder... harder, Jean."

The spank was a shock but she liked the sensation of hot, tingling pins and needles on her bun. She got more crazed, shoving down harder as he wanted. She was panting. She whispered between breaths, "Do... that... some... more."

Ron's other hand moved. As her ass started down again, he gave her left bun a swat. Smat! Then when she rose and started down again, his other hand gave her right cheek a spank. Smat! The left - Smat! The right - Smat!

"Oh!" Jean's bottom was covered with hot, shivering pins and needles. It drove her wild. She was rising and slamming down on Ron's lap so fast and hard he couldn't rise up to meet her. "Oh... oh god.... Ron....Ron... mmmmmhhh." Her eyes were shut tightly. She felt his hands hold her waist. She slammed down on his thick cock again and then grinded wildly on his lap.

Ron's eyes were shut too. He didn't want to shoot his wad yet. Her cunt felt so very tight and awesome around his prick. He was breathing nearly as ragged and fast as she was. "Hold... hold on. I wanna.... get on the bed."

"Mmm... do... do we hafta?" She pushed down and grinded even more intensely. She was getting close to another orgasm. She didn't want to move to the bed.

He growled, "Yeah... yeah, we do. Hold on."

When she leaned forward and encircled his neck with her slender arms, he slid forward on the chair and her legs folded upward against his sides. He gripped the cheeks of her ass with both hands. As he started to stand her legs wrapped around his lower back. He took the couple steps to the bed and lowered her towards the mattress. She kept clinging to him like a baby monkey to its mother as he crawled towards the headboard, his cock still buried deep inside her, her channel gripping his girth tightly. He lowered her to the sheet, then folded her legs up and back and kept them in place in the crooks of his elbow. His hands cupped around her shoulders. He had done it this way before. He needed to fuck her hard and rough. She was already squirming and pushing against his groin. His throbbing thick cock was still buried deep inside her perfect hugging channel.

Jean was panting. "Are... you going to... fuck me... hard... hmmm? Are you gonna... do it hard... really hard?"

He grinded intensely against her pubic bone. He was also huffing his breaths. "Is that what you want? Huh? You want me to fuck you really hard and fast, Jean?"

"Yeah... c'mon... do it... do it to me..... c'mon, Ron... harder... I wanna do it hard."

Her asking for it nearly made him empty his balls into her. He pulled back and slammed into her as hard as he could. Her body lurched but his cupped hands under her shoulders kept her in place on the sheet. He reared back again and rammed into her once more.

"OH! Oh... god... yes.... yessss... faster... oh god, Ron... it feels... so good... so good, baby." She panted a few deep breaths. "So good! Yes! YES!"

Ron's cock became a supercharged piston. Jean bucked under him in perfect timing to meet each of his thrusts. Their pubic bones rammed against each other. It hurt a little but felt wild and crazy, and so it was good. In less than two minutes he knew he was going to pop his rocks. "Oh... jeezuz... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum, Jean... oh fuck... arrrrrhhh!"

"Yes... yes! Deep... deep in me, Ron... ohgod... fill me. Deep... Deep! Fill me... Fill me, Ron! I wanna feel it!"

His mind was reeling so he wondered only a moment if this time was the most verbal for Jean to date. He did want to fill her up. He rammed deep once more, then kept grinding his groin against her and his cock swayed inside her warm, wet, tight channel. "Arrrhh... oh.... oh Jean... oh... fu-UCK!" His cock exploded in her depths gushing gobs of cum into her. Jean pushed and grinded towards him violently. After a half dozen spasms of his throbbing cock, he let her legs unfold down to the mattress. Her legs were bent at the knees slightly as she used them and her back to push up towards him again. He grinded into her once more and then lowered to her chest as his cock rippled another three times shooting blanks. He pushed his face into her fragrant hair, breathing heavily and mumbling, "Jeezuz... Jean... ahh jeez... you're... you're so hot... so good... so perfect." He kept huffing breaths. His body stiffened once again and incredibly his cock shot once more. "Urrh!" He turned his head towards her shoulder just to get cooler air. He kept most of his weight off her with his elbows.

With the last ripple of his cock, she hugged him very tightly with her arms and legs, it was more difficult to breathe and catch his breath. A couple minutes later he felt her shaking slightly, then more. He started to smile as he kept sucking breaths. He was sure she was about to start laughing. He knew if he heard a laugh, he'd laugh too, even though he wasn't aware of what was funny, maybe his total exhaustion. He had just fucked the hot version of his aunt and did feel like chuckling about that, not because it was funny, but that it felt so good, a little laughter would seem to follow the grin on his face.

She made him feel so good. She made him feel like a man. It was so odd that she was older yet in bed like this, he felt like the older one, or at least equal age with her. Although he had started wishing even more that they could be more normal about it all. Not have two Jeans, one of the day and a different one of the night, but have one single total Jean. Would that ever be possible? He felt her take a deep breath, then her body jerked. He heard something like a cough and realized she wasn't laughing, she was crying. His contented smile instantly vanished.

He had to use some strength to get her arms and legs to release him. When he did, she rolled onto her side and into a fetal position, in the process his deflated cock slipped out of her. She was crying intensely, sometimes sobbing. He lay on his side, spooning her, pushing his lower arm under her side to wrap both his arms around her petite body, holding her close to him.

"W-W-Wha' have... I-I-I d-d-done?" Jean released a couple sobs. "I'm so... u-u-ugly... a-a-an' now... I'm s-s-so b-b-bad. I... I c-c-can't... h-h-help it-t-t. I... I wan' it. I-I don' wann be... alone. I don' w-wanna be alone. I... I don' wanna be u-u-ugly an' b-b-bad. I'm s-s-sorry... s-s-so s-s-sorry. It's... it's... all m-m-my f-f-fault... m-m-my f-fault." Jean broke down into breath sucking sobs again.

Ron not only felt like the biggest asshole in the world, he also felt a crushing guilt. He realized he was taking advantage of a girl who was obviously a little nuts if not truly crazy. But how was he harming her really? She just said she needed it, and he needed it too. They weren't hurting anyone one else by fucking. No one knew and no one would know. He realized he didn't want to be alone either. Oh shit. He hadn't given it much thought, but he had assumed she was on the pill. She had to be on the pill! His gut tightened more. What if she isn't?! He had to ask about that, obviously not now, but soon. Did she want to stop fucking him, even though she just said she wanted it? He wanted her so damn much but he would never force her to do it.

A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers
1...34567...13